中文普通话 发表于 2008-11-15 10:30

【2008.11.14 澳大利亚ABC】藏人历史性的会议可能推动独立

【译者声明】对这些海外出生的藏人抢夺话语权的行动,应该把他们列为恐怖组织,断起财源。正是西方的撑腰,让他们有恃无恐。
【原文来源】http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/stories/200811/s2420504.htm
【发表媒体】澳大利亚广播公司(ABC)的“Asia Pacific”节目
【翻译方式】“中文普通话”翻译
【原文内容】Historic Tibetan meeting may push for independence 藏人历史性的会议可能推动独立
Updated November 14, 2008 20:51:55 更新于2008年11月14日20:51:55

Hundreds of leading Tibetans in exile will gather in India next week, for historic talks that could radically alter the course of their decades-long struggle against Chinese rule in Tibet. The meeting was called by Tibet's spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, to will look at new ways in dealing with Beijing. Many of the more radical exiles believe the "middle way" of the Dalai Lama, and his attempts to secure "meaningful autonomy" have failed, and calls for independence may be back on the agenda.
几百名流亡的藏人领袖下周将会聚印度举行历史性商谈,这可能完全改变他们几十年来反抗中国在西藏统治的进程。此次会议由西藏精神领袖达赖喇嘛倡议召开,以寻求与北京谈判的新方式。许多更为激进的流亡(藏人)认为达赖喇嘛的“中间道路”和他试图获得“更大程度的自治”已经失败,寻求独立的呼吁可能重回到议程上来。

Presenter: Adam Connors
Speakers: Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama; Tsewang Rigzin, president of the Tibetan Youth Congress
记者:亚当·康诺尔斯。被采访者:西藏精神领袖达赖喇嘛;次旺仁增,藏青会主席(译者注:有人认为这实际上是一个谋求独立的“西藏人青年国民大会党”)

ADAM CONNORS: There was a sense of shock early this month as Tibet's spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, publicly conceded defeat in his moderate stance with the Chinese for Tibetan autonomy.
亚当·康诺尔斯:本月早些时候有一件让人震惊的事情,西藏精神领袖达赖喇嘛公开承认他在西藏自治上针对中国的中间立场失败了。

DALAI LAMA: Things are not improving inside Tibet. Our approach (can) never affect (the) inside situation. China's suppression is increasing. They remain very stubborn. Now, morally I cannot remain like this. Things are not going well. I cannot pretend that something is OK. No. I have to accept failure.
达赖喇嘛:西藏境内没有任何改善。我们的方式难以影响到境内的现状。中国的镇压还是一直在增强。他们依旧十分顽固。如今,在道义上我不能继续容忍目前的情况。这些事情没有进展顺利。我不能假装一切还好。这是不可以的。我必须承认失败。

ADAM CONNORS: Acknowledging the failure of his policies, the Dalai Lama said there was no alternative but to initiate a policy review. So next week, more than 500 leading exiles will meet in the northern Indian hill town of Dharmsala, including the more radical pro-independence groups abhorred by China. One of the largest, oldest and most influential is the Tibetan Youth Congress and its president Tsewang Rigzin. He says his organisation is looking forward to having its voice heard.
亚当·康诺尔斯:在承认他的政策失败的同时,达赖喇嘛说除了开始对政策进行评价外没有第二条路可走。因此,下周超过500名流亡藏人领袖将会聚在印度北部山城达兰萨拉,这其中包括遭到中国痛恨的支持独立的更激进团体。其中最大、历史最长和最具影响力的是藏青会和它的主席次旺仁增。他说他的组织正在寻求让它的声音传播出去。

TSEWANG RIGZIN: We need to look at things that his Holiness has implemented, his policy called Middle Way, and it's been in place for the last almost 30 years. And over the 30 years, over the course of 30 years, there's has been some interaction especially the last several years there has been dialogue with the Chinese officials. But the bottom line is we know that there has - nothing has come out of all this dialogue so his Holiness recently said in one of his speeches that, you know, he has done everything he could in his power and he has not received any positive response from the Chinese side and now he is warning the Tibetan people to discuss the future course of our struggle and that's why we're having this special meeting. Actually the first-ever special meeting of the Tibetan people next week.
次旺仁增:我们需要评估达赖喇嘛已经运作的事情,即称作中间道路的政策,这项政策已经实施了近30年。在过去的30年,从过去30年的经历来看,特别是最近几年来,有了一些互动,与中国的官员们进行了对话。但是根本问题是我们知道从所有这些会谈中没有得到任何结果,因此达赖喇嘛近来在他的一个演说中说,他已经做了尽他所能的事情,他还没有收到来自中国方面的任何积极反应,现在他告诉西藏人民来谈论我们未来争斗的方式,这就是我们为什么召开这个特别会议的缘由。实际上下周是藏人第一次的特别会议。

ADAM CONNORS: Do you believe the Tibetan Youth Congress as well as other Tibetan exile groups, all voices will be represented, heard, entertained at the conclave?
亚当·康诺尔斯:你是否认为藏青会和其他一些西藏流亡团体,所有的声音在这次会议上都得以表达,并让大家听到和加以考虑?

TSEWANG RIGZIN: We certainly hope so, yes. This is a meeting of the Tibetan people and we are part of the Tibetan people and we're very hopeful that that's what it will be and I think, you know, that's the wish of his Holiness, also, that he wanted to hear what the Tibetan people had to say and I'm sure that, you know, we'll have an environment where we can talk and put everything on the table what the future course of our struggle should be.
次旺仁增:我们当然希望如此。是的。这是西藏人民的会议,我们是西藏人民的一部分,我们非常希望那是本次会议之所在,我想那也是达赖喇嘛所希望的,他希望听到西藏人民不得不说的事情,我相信我们将会有一个谈话的气氛,把任何关于我们今后应该采用何种方式斗争的议题都摊在台子上来说,

ADAM CONNORS: What will some of those options be?
亚当·康诺尔斯:那些意见将会有一些什么内容呢?

TSEWANG RIGZIN: We have talked about this Middle Way policy for the last many years and obviously we all know that it hasn't worked, it hasn't borne any result, and we need to look at other options, you know, for us as an organisation. We look at independence as a solution. We have nothing to lose right now. We have lost everything and so, you know, we need to go back to our original goal of independence, that's the reason why we came into exile with the goal and the responsibility to go back to an independent Tibet so we need to revert back to that end and then we have to have strategies, we have to have plans in order to achieve that goal.
次旺仁增:最近这些年来,我们已经一直在谈论中间道路政策,显然我们大家都知道它还从来没有运作起来,产生过任何效果。我们需要寻找其他选择。作为我们这样一个组织,我们认为独立是一个解决方案。我们现在没有任何东西可以丢失了,我们已经失去了所有的东西。我们需要回到我们最初寻求独立的目标。这就是我们带着目标流亡之所在,有责任回到一个独立的西藏。因此,我们需要回到那个底线,我们需要制定策略,我们需要为实现该目标做出计划。

ADAM CONNORS: There was some discussion, I suppose, along the middle way of autonomy and then there is a discussion of independence. Some analysts say that a shift of policy towards independence would lose a lot of international support which the Tibetan cause does have. How do you feel about that? How do you view that?
亚当·康诺尔斯:我猜测关于中间道路自治以前有一些争论,现在关于独立也有一些讨论。一些分析人士说,将政策转变到独立上去可能失去许多由藏人引发的和拥有的国际支持。

TSEWANG RIGZIN: Well, I mean, I tend to disagree with that perception. We have had international support for independence. We have had several resolutions or several debates at the United Nations which hasn't been implemented. Back in 1959, in the '60s, we even have our own Tibetan officials going on Tibetan passport to different countries and because of the Middle Way policy for the last many years we really haven't had a clear indication of what the international support would be.
次旺仁增:我要说我不同意那种观点。我们已经有对独立的国际支持。我们在联合国已经有几项尚未实施的解决方案或讨论。回到1959年,在六十年代我们甚至有我们自己的西藏官员打算颁发前往不同国家之用的西藏护照,由于过去许多年来中间道路政策,我们确实还没有指明一个对于国际支持应该怎么做的清晰方向。

ADAM CONNORS: What form of vision statement or even action could possibly come out of the November meeting between the 17th and the 22nd?
亚当·康诺尔斯:在11月17日至22日期间的会议,可能会产生什么形式的声明甚或是行动?

TSEWANG RIGZIN: Well, I mean, even if I were to say something, you know, it would just be pure speculation and I don't like to do that but the bottom line is we are very hopeful that all of the disciplines, all of the delegates, will come with an open mind and come with, you know, willing to discuss and willing to put all options on the table and sincerely discuss what's good for the country and its people.
次旺仁增:即使我说一些什么情况,这也仅仅是一种推测,我不喜欢那么做,但是对于结果我们是抱有很大希望的。所有的条文,所有的代表将以一种开放的心态前来讨论,将所有的意见放到桌面上来讨论,真诚地商讨什么对国家和它的人民有利。

http://i35.tinypic.com/x0r5dz.jpg

jzs1987 发表于 2008-11-15 11:15

这场外交战,还有很长时间要过!守住受不住,是智慧的考验!

驴驹 发表于 2008-11-15 11:32

原帖由 jzs1987 于 2008-11-15 11:15 发表 http://anti-cnn.com/forum/cn/images/common/back.gif
这场外交战,还有很长时间要过!守住受不住,是智慧的考验!
必须守住!这不仅是智慧的考验,也是GCD继续执政的基础;假若守不住,那么人民也不可能让GCD守住执政地位!!!

人类化石 发表于 2008-11-15 11:34

达赖问题现在看起来不过是小问题~

WO发 发表于 2008-11-15 12:27

无论谁的党执政
分裂中国的道路
是永远不通的
中国的地图
只许越来越大
我们现在把国内
暗瓜分国土的
八大恶势清除
中国有了健康体魄
外敌都是小蚂蚱

glockr 发表于 2008-11-15 13:26

只要爆炸声一响,中国就可以名正言顺的把他们归类为“恐怖组织”了,而且欧美这次是百口莫辩Q44)

whatdoing 发表于 2008-11-15 13:30

有什么用呢?
这个世界上没有人有能力从中国控制的领土夺走任何一寸土地
独独们还是认清现实吧

herox3000 发表于 2008-11-15 13:30

美国总统会说:你们应该坐下来,好好谈一谈。Q37)

falcon_8201 发表于 2008-11-15 16:46

中国就等着用局部战争来操练部队了.........

无可就要 发表于 2008-11-15 17:01

定点清除Q75)

marzlj 发表于 2008-11-15 17:39

达赖还有“中间立场”?说了谁信啊~