荡漾 发表于 2008-11-29 10:08

【08.11.28 ET】波兰的瓦文萨猛烈抨击中国取消峰会

【原文标题】Poland's Walesa lashes out at China for calling off EU summit
【中文标题】波兰的瓦文萨猛烈抨击中国取消欧盟峰会
【登载媒体】theEarthTimes
【来源地址】http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/243823,polands-walesa-lashes-out-at-china-for-calling-off-eu-summit.html
【译者】荡漾
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,转载请注明译者及出处,谢谢!
【译文】
      中国为抗议法国总统萨科齐计划在波兰接见达赖喇嘛取消了与欧盟的会议,波兰前团结工会领导人瓦文萨周五称这种行为是“极度傲慢的”。藏族精神领袖按计划将于12月6日在格但斯克举行的瓦文萨获得诺贝尔和平奖25周年纪念活动期间与萨科齐会面。

瓦文萨说:“中国的举动至少侮辱了我”“这是极度傲慢的表现。谁有权命令我该和谁说话,我该邀请谁呢”?

据波兰新闻通讯社报道这位波兰前总统警告中国“以这样的方式付诸行动”无异于“迫使整个世界进入对抗”。

中国以萨科齐会见达赖喇嘛为由取消了计划于周一在法国里昂召开的中欧峰会。

担任欧盟轮值国主席的萨科齐仍将按计划会见藏族精神领袖。

1983年诺贝尔和平奖授予瓦文萨,表彰他领导了团结工会的罢工推动波兰和平推翻了共产主义政权。

出席25周年纪念庆典活动的还有欧洲委员会主席Jose Manuel Barroso和诺贝尔和平奖的南非得主FW de Klerk及以色列得主Shimon Peres。

【原文】
Warsaw - Poland's former trade union leader Lech Walesa said Friday it was the "height of insolence" for China to call off a meeting with the European Union over French President Nicolas Sarkozy's plans to meet the Dalai Lama in Poland. The Tibetan spiritual leader plans to meet Sarkozy on December 6 during a celebration in Gdansk that marks the 25th anniversary of Walesa receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

"I'm at the least insulted by China's behavior," Walesa said. "This is the height of insolence. Who can tell me who I can talk to, who I can invite?"

The former Polish president warned China about "acting in such a way" because they were "forcing the whole world into a confrontation," reported the Polish Press Agency.

Beijing canceled Monday's planned EU-China summit in Lyon, France, and cited as the reason Sarkozy's meeting with the Dalai Lama.

Sarkozy, who holds the EU's rotating presidency, still plans to meet the Tibetan spiritual leader.

Walesa received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 for his leadership in strikes by the Solidarity trade union, which helped peacefully topple the communist regime in Poland.

The 25th anniversary celebration will include other participants such as European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, and Nobel Peace Prize laureates South Africa's FW de Klerk and Israel's Shimon Peres.

【截图】
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【08.11.28 ET】波兰的瓦文萨猛烈抨击中国取消峰会