荡漾 发表于 2008-12-14 02:37

【08.12.09 McClatchy博】假发票在中国(附有趣的读者评论)

【原文标题】Phony receipts in China
【中文标题】假发票在中国
【登载媒体】McClatchy
【来源地址】http://washingtonbureau.typepad.com/china/2008/12/phony-receipts-in-china.html
【译者】荡漾
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,转载请注明译者及出处,谢谢!
【译文】
       可能人们会觉得这是种慷慨的行为。

李姓司机一上午带着我们逛延安(位于中国陕西省北部),亲切地带着我们穿梭于一个又一个窑洞,而我的确写过一篇文章报道有2千万中国人仍住在窑洞里。

当我为他半天工作买单提出要发票时李司机先是问我是否愿意收一家长途汽车公司的发票。

我说可以,不管什么发票我都能接受。他递过来一把,说:“我给你400块左右,你可以把这些放进报销的发票里,多出来的钱就归你自己了”。

他说得挺诙谐的,使着心知肚明的眼色暗示我这其中的好处。我只付给他150块。他呵呵笑着说:“要知道你不是所有付钱的项目都可以拿到发票,所以有时候你得在别的地方多拿点”。

在中国这种事情很普遍。出租车司机或是其他人递给你一把发票,但名目、价目往往不相符。事实上买卖发票在中国是一种商业行为。北京的一些地铁站有人兜售用过的发票给那些需要给出收费证明或是蒙骗税务机关的人。

对习惯于就事论事交易的外国人来说,这是奇怪但无法抗衡的一种中国现象。如果有人什么都要合法的发票,就会四处碰壁。这个博客的读者都知道我在中国的一些机场遇到过这样的出租车司机。要是我坚持用计时器,他们就不为我提行李;反之他们自己定价,提供各种各样稀奇古怪的发票满足商务游客的需要。

这是轻微但普及度广的腐败。不过有时候看起来又像是普通老百姓的一种反抗。中国政府是任意而为并反复无常的,处理职员开销费用的时候中国的公司也是如此。有可能的话最好还是准备一堆发票,保证那些无法提供发票的名目报销时能派得上用场。

所以我将李司机的长途汽车发票一把抓过来,为提醒自己潦草地写上“150块”。心满意足地快速离开,啊哈,我有了一项开销的证明了!

【读者评论】
I love turning those into my administrator and watching him scratch his head after my trips to China. Are you including the area between Zhengzhou and Louyang in the Henan Province of cave dwellings? I have to say that I was shocked when I saw those communities for the first time.
Posted by: JC | December 09, 2008 at 12:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------
      在中国的旅行结束之后我会乐意把这些(发票)交给上司看他挠头的样子。你提到的地方包括河南省郑州和洛阳之间的窑洞吗?我得说平生第一次看到那样的居住区令人震惊。

The Chinese are not unique in their propensity to cheat the government or their employers when the honor system is in effect.

I wonder how many people in the US who buy used vehicles in a private party transaction actually fill in the full amount of the transaction when they transfer the title? (Note: the self-reported amount of the transaction is subject to a vehicle transfer tax, hence the incentive to report a very low amount.)

Few people in any country have enough honor to be truthful when the government's back is turned.
Posted by: Realist | December 09, 2008 at 03:08 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
      要是诚信体系生效的话,中国人并不会蒙骗政府和老板。

我想问问在美国有多少人会私底下交易二手车却在转让户名的时候填报交易全额。(注:车辆转让税征收以自报交易费用额度为准,因此促使了人们上报极小的数额)。

没有政府的干预任何国家都不会有多少人有足够的动力讲诚信。

Um - I'll take the balance of those receipts (RMB 250 by my calculation) off of your hands for RMB 5. I'll wait for you at the Guo Mao subway entrance.
Posted by: laoban | December 09, 2008 at 08:02 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
      嗯,我可以结算你手上的这些发票(我的报价票面每250块实际人民币5块)。国贸地铁口等你。

Fair enough but I am often given blank taxi receipts by London cabbies and then fill them in later with several times the amount to save a bit of tax. (If the Inland Revenue is reading this I don't actually do this, the above is just poetic license).

The thing in China is that the system is so difficult to keep up with and there are so many things that you can and can't claim it always pays to have a little extra knocking around to fill in the blanks.

I know that my staff over-claim at times but that is just life. Better to give your staff a budget or have them submit an expense plan in advance to stop them taking the mickey.
Posted by: Chris Stevens | December 09, 2008 at 09:14 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      很公平。伦敦司机经常给我空白的出租车发票,几次之后集中填写数目以便省点税。(要是税务局看到的话,请注意我所写的并不是真的,只是为了文学创作而已)。

中国的问题是(管理)体制还很难跟上,并不是所有的东西都能得到发票,你得额外弄点以备所需。

我知道我的职员有时候会多报,但事实就是如此。最好能给职员弄个预算或者让他们事先做个开销计划以避免出现这种把戏。

In America it's not that much different. I was in D.C. and the taxi driver gave me a blank receipt that I filled in myself. Of course I myself did not cheat the system, I've known people who have.

Also, I've seen people buy transit cards and in turn sell to others and take the receipt and claim it on their travel expenses. As the reader "Realist" said, the Chinese aren't the only ones.

I think the mainland should learn something from Taiwan and start having a national lottery attached to each receipt. This way, people won't throw away their receipts and actually start demanding receipts. It's a great idea.

This only goes to show, cheating the government is present in ALL forms of government...
Posted by: Junhui | December 10, 2008 at 03:12 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
      在美国也差不多。我在华盛顿,出租车司机给我空白发票自己填。当然我没有耍花样但是我知道有人这样做。

我也看到有人买过境卡,拿到发票后再转手卖掉,再把发票报进旅行帐里。就像上面的读者"Realist"所说,并不是只有中国人这么做。

我觉得大陆应该向台湾学习发票抽奖的方法。这样人们就会养成要发票的习惯,不会随便丢掉自己的发票了。这个方法很不错。

这种现象只是表明了蒙骗政府是不论任何形式的政府管理下的客观存在。

I just returned from Mexico. It was impossible to get daily receipts for the cabs taken each day from the approved Wal-Mart Azcopotzalco taxi stand. The guy in "control" of the taxi site sold the receipts. He offered to sell us a book for the equivalent of $20. We declined. Luckily I don't need receipts for anything under $25, and rides usually cost no more then $8. Happy travels.
Posted by: Juan Valdez | December 10, 2008 at 03:58 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      我刚刚从墨西哥回来。司机每天从正规的出租车站不可能拿到发票。“控制”出租车点的那个家伙卖发票。他卖给我们一本书来等价交换20美元的发票。我们拒绝了。幸运的是25美元以下的发票对我们没用,而交通费通常不会超过8美元。开心的旅行。

On my daily walking commute from my office in Guo Mao, I was amused to see a guy holding a giant stack of sticky labels bending over every 15 feet or so and sticking them to the sidewalk. Somebody must be pretty sensitive about advertisements for phony chops & receipts... the next morning, each label had been painstakingly scraped clean, and in many cases, painted over with gray paint to make them unreadable!
Posted by: christopher mills | December 10, 2008 at 07:51 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      在从国贸办公室下班出来的路上我曾经被一个拿着一大叠粘性标签(小广告)的人逗笑。他每走大概15步就蹲下来把小广告贴在人行道上。我猜一定有人对假印章假发票的广告很敏感……第二天早上,每张小广告都被精心刮干净了,很多时候小广告被喷上灰色的涂料,这样人们就看不到上面写了些什么!

【原文】
One could interpret it as an act of generosity. Mr. Li, our driver, had spent the morning showing us around Yan’an, in northern Shaanxi province, kindly taking us from one cave home to another as I did reporting for an article on the 20 million Chinese who still live in cave dwellings.

As I asked for a receipt for the half-day’s work, he first asked if I would accept receipts that were from a long-distance bus company.

Fine, I said, accustomed to accepting whatever kind of receipt offered to me. He handed me a fistful, saying, “I’ll give you about 400 yuan worth. You can then turn in the receipts to your company and collect extra!”

He said this with good humor, with a knowing wink that suggested this would be especially useful to me. I was only giving him 150 yuan for his services. “I know that you can’t collect for everything you spend, so sometimes you have to collect extra for other things,” he said, letting out a small chuckle.

This is a common occurrence in China. Taxi drivers and others hand over a pile of receipts, often with little correlation to the amount spent or even to the type of transaction undertaken.In fact, buying and selling receipts is a business in China. At some subway stations in Beijing, vendors sell used receipts to people for submitting on expenses or cheating tax authorities.

As a foreigner accustomed to straight dealing on expenses, this is one of the curiosities of China that is impossible to combat. If one seeks legitimate receipts for everything, one is stymied repeatedly. As readers of this blog know, I have encountered taxi cabs at certain airports around the country that refuse to give me a lift if I insist on using the meter. Instead, they set their own fee, coughing up all manner of bizarre receipts to cover the need for receipts by traveling business people.

It is pervasive petty corruption. But at times it also seems like an act of rebellion by ordinary people. China’s government can be arbitrary and capricious, and so can Chinese companies when it comes to expenses incurred by employees. Better to be prepared with a stack of possible receipts to turn in then get stuck for legitimate expenses that one can’t be turned in.

So I grabbed Mr. Li’s phony long-distance bus receipts, scrawled “150 yuan” on them as a reminder, and sped away comfortable that I had some sort of proof of an expense incurred.

【截图】

herox3000 发表于 2008-12-14 03:15

事实是中国的确存在很多问题,不过,某些基于人类本性的问题也同时在困扰着所有的国家和人民。

悉听尊便 发表于 2008-12-14 13:30

支持翻译 Q20)

这洋老外中国到处跑啊 Q6) 不过说到假发票,倒也是事实。很多公司职员收集各类发票的士啊餐厅的啊集中每季度以差旅费的名义报销是完全公开的秘密啦。。。最近经济不景气,的士司机的发票去路受阻啊。。Q76)

rayhan_12 发表于 2008-12-14 17:05

中国大陸也有好多地主的發票有抽奖的啊,不過几率小得不能再小那种

悉听尊便 发表于 2008-12-14 18:23

原帖由 rayhan_12 于 2008-12-14 17:05 发表 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif
中国大陸也有好多地主的發票有抽奖的啊,不過几率小得不能再小那种
我就刮了无数,中了10元钱 Q6)

BigGolden 发表于 2008-12-15 11:47

回复 楼主 荡漾 的帖子

是,国内我遇到很多,但在国外也遇到过,的确是耐人寻味的现象。发票抽奖我也试过,至今未中。Q58)

浩汶居士 发表于 2008-12-15 12:10

有奖发票一般都只在花费1000块以上的时候才刮。
如果是50块的一般都丢掉了

和谐共生 发表于 2008-12-15 12:42

倒卖发票,制造假发票数额巨大的在中国是重罪

我想我爱家 发表于 2008-12-15 16:04

我也碰到过,这个不知道该说什么,体制不健全?可是没什么人能杜绝这类事情,记得前几年还有报道说欧盟的议员用公共财政支付自己的消费。

荡漾 发表于 2008-12-15 21:07

呵呵, 我经常刮发票的呢 ^-^ 中过好多次; 我还有同学会二次抽奖, 就是打声讯电话输入发票的号码, 真有中奖的呢 :loveliness:

BigGolden 发表于 2008-12-16 09:27

原帖由 荡漾 于 2008-12-15 21:07 发表 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif
呵呵, 我经常刮发票的呢 ^-^ 中过好多次; 我还有同学会二次抽奖, 就是打声讯电话输入发票的号码, 真有中奖的呢 :loveliness:
好运气 Q40) 需要前往专门地点领取吗?

荡漾 发表于 2008-12-17 00:04

原帖由 BigGolden 于 2008-12-16 09:27 发表 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

好运气 Q40) 需要前往专门地点领取吗?
我中的都是小额奖金, 消费商家直接支付; 大额的话就得带身份证去专门的地方了, 有次哥哥刮中, 说开车去领"成本偏高"呢 :P 那边也没有配套的慈善捐款, 不知道现在有了没, 当时有和那里的工作人员提了提.

BTW....祝下次好运 :loveliness:

BigGolden 发表于 2008-12-17 14:58

回复 12楼 荡漾 的帖子

很好的想法。借吉言我再试试 o3O80)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【08.12.09 McClatchy博】假发票在中国(附有趣的读者评论)