荡漾 发表于 2008-12-19 23:42

【08.12.18 澳 每日电讯报】读者评论“宽带工程竞标热门引发的中国间谍恐惧”

【原文标题】Readers' Comments'Spy fears on broadband frontrunner'
【登载媒体】澳大利亚每日电讯报
【来源地址】http://www.news.com.au/comments/0,23600,24817246-5014239,00.html
【译者】荡漾
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,转载请注明译者及出处,谢谢!
【译文】
Unless Huawei are putting listening devices in the nodes I can't see how this is relevant? If it is cheap and works why wouldn't you use the companies products? We already use a lot of technology the was funded/created for USA military so what is the difference with the Chinese military. I think someone is a sad little Telstra shareholder...
Posted by: cody 9:36am today
-----------------------------------------
      除非华为将监听设备装入网络节点否则我看不出两者之间的必然联系。我们有什么理由不使用便宜又好用的产品?我们使用的很多技术就是由美国军方投资/创造的,中国军方又会有什么不同?我估计某个悲伤的小人手上握有电信公司的股票……

How is it espionage when Rudd wants us to be a state of China ?
Posted by: Ryan.. of Sydney.. 10:14am today
------------------------------------------------------------
      这算什么,看看陆克文吧,都想把我们变成中国的一个州了。

of course these security concerns need to be addressed, but it should not be a major factor. telstra were leaking stuff like this to the media months ago trying to de-rail optus' bid for the nbn. this is simply another angle by telstra to try to win the nbn contract. go away telstra
Posted by: addos of paddo 10:53am today
---------------------------------------------------------
      当然这些对安全的关注理应得到确认,但这并不是这次事件的关键问题。几个月前当和Optus(中文报道中译作澳(奥)普图斯公司,即此次被传与华为关系密切的电信公司)竞标国家宽带网络系统工程的时候澳大利亚电信公司已经爆过类似的料了。这不过是澳大利亚电信公司想赢得国家宽带网络系统工程合同所使的又一个诡计罢了。滚你的澳大利亚电信公司

i wont be using any telco service that has chinese companies involved full stop.
Posted by: blackwolf of gold coast 11:21am today
-----------------------------------------------------------------
      我再也不会使用任何有中国公司掺和其中的电信服务了。

Huawei is a Privately-held company and as such its books are private, It also supplies most major telcos in the world from its factory in Shenzhen. The factory is quite nice and the view on Google Earth 22.39 North,114.03.25 east will bring up pictures of this factory complex taken by people from countries with modern high speed broadband trained there.You could also check Wikipedia for more details.Over the road from Huawei is Foxcomm developer and manufacturing centre of the Apple Iphone which has been sold without any spyware around the world. No I have no connection with these company's i just live nearby and like people to know the true facts.
Posted by: James Hendry of Shenzhen(深圳的James Hendry), China 2:10pm today
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      华为是一家私人控股公司,它的账簿同样如此。华为从深圳的工厂向全世界大多数大电信公司提供生产服务。它的工厂不错,你可以用Google地图找到东经114.03.25北纬22.39,就能看到华为工厂的图片,那可是由当地熟练使用现代化高速的宽带的人们合作完成的。你还可以查阅维基百科了解更多的细节内容。华为那条路上还有富士康研发中心和苹果手机的制造中心,苹果手机可是在全世界销售并不带有任何间谍软件哦。做个申明,我和华为公司没有任何关系,只不过我正好住在附近,想把真相说出来让人们知道。

Ryan comment #2... Just because Rudd speakes Mandarin doesn't mean he wants to hand us over to China. How stupid are some people. OMG anybody who speaks Chinese is a COMMIE!!!!!!
Posted by: Chinese Food of Sydney(悉尼的中国食品) 2:48pm today
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      回复第二个读者评论的Ryan:难道陆克文会说普通话就意味着他打算把我们移交给中国接管?有人竟然愚蠢到如此地步!天哪会说中文的就是共产党员!!!!!!

Haha, your serious right? How about all the computer parts that are built in China, are you certain they dont have hidden code in them that will destroy our way of life with a call from China? How about Optus and our phone calls, maybe they are listening in on all our private chats with our american brothers and are plotting a coup with that information? Sounds awefully convenient for a Pro-Telstra follow up story, i look forward to it
Posted by: s1mon 3:32pm today
--------------------------------------------
      哈哈,你是当真的吗?那么所有的电脑零配件不是都在中国生产的吗?你确定他们没有在里面秘密藏了代码然后中国一声令下就能毁了我们的生活?还有Optus公司和我们的电话,也许他们监听我们和美国兄弟的私人聊天并利用这些信息密谋着某种行动吧!?我想澳大利亚电信公司应该很容易将这个故事追根到底,我等着。

【截图】

悉听尊便 发表于 2008-12-20 13:33

明理的多 Q76)

Pal 发表于 2008-12-20 14:25

陆克文的演讲很有意思~会说中文的国外领导BOSS还是不多的

Olivia_l 发表于 2008-12-22 00:08

悉尼的中国食品?哈哈哈,格人油菜。。。o3O114)

澳洲的普通人老好打交道的说 o3O87)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【08.12.18 澳 每日电讯报】读者评论“宽带工程竞标热门引发的中国间谍恐惧”