bylife 发表于 2009-3-10 20:32

【澳大利亚7雅虎新闻】澳议员不理建议毅然参加西藏独立集会

【原文标题】MP ignores request not to attend Tibet rally
【登载媒体】澳大利亚7雅虎新闻http://au.news.yahoo.com
【来源地址】http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/local/5380218/mp-ignores-request-attend-tibet-rally/
【翻译】 bylife

【译文】
一名在集会上支持西藏拥有更大自主权的联邦议员今天早上说中国的请求制止不了他参加这个集会。

工党麦克丹比收到来自中国驻澳外交官的信件,要求他不要出席这个集会。丹比先生向200多名人权抗议者在堪培拉议会外举行西藏起义50周年致辞。
他说他支持西藏地区更大的自主权,并且说大使的信不符合外交做法。

他说:“我认为这是对澳大利亚错误的理解-我的意思是,任何澳洲议员允许阐述任何观点”和“我们对中国的投资有自己的观点,像其他议员一样,我将阐述我自己的观点。 我认为它表示了一个夸文化的误解。”

他说这是非常不正常的, 一位大使作出这样的请求,当然他拒绝了这个请求。

他说“我认为大使犯了个错误。 像在澳洲这样开明的国家,这不算是外交方面的事情。”和 “任何有自尊的议员都不会理会这封信和把它看成是政治事件只因为一位其他国家大使要求他这样。”

【原文】

A Federal MP who spoke at a rally for greater Tibetan autonomy thismorning says he was not deterred by a request from the Chinese not toattend the event.

Labor's Michael Danby received a letter from the Chinese ambassador to Australia asking him not to take part in the rally.

Mr Danby addressed about 200 protesters demonstrating outsideParliament House in Canberra, marking the 50th anniversary of theTibetan uprising.
He says he supports calls for greater autonomy for the region and says the ambassador's letter was not very diplomatic.

"I think it's just a misunderstanding of Australia - I mean, any MP in Australia is allowed to speak out on any issue," he said.
"We can have our views on Chinese investment in Australia, I'll makemy views known on that as well, as would any MP. I think it indicates abit of a cross-cultural misunderstanding."

He says it is very unusual for an ambassador to make such a request, and he ignored it.

"I think the ambassador made a mistake. This is not exactly, sort of, diplomatic in an open society like Australia," he said.
"No self-respecting MP would listen to a letter like this and notturn up to some political event because an ambassador of anothercountry told him."

【图片】

芒果记 发表于 2009-3-10 20:50

这些澳大利亚蛮子对美国英国卑躬屈膝,对中国耀武扬威
总有一天要他们死无葬身之地

wang_hao_520_00 发表于 2009-3-10 21:00

这些告诉我们中国要强大起来
我不能在沉默

红色的血 发表于 2009-3-10 21:06

这毅然用的好啊 这议员又在拉选票了 哈哈

kingKong 发表于 2009-3-10 21:43

又可以忽悠一批人了

首都卫士 发表于 2009-3-10 22:56