nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 12:53

【09.05.01seattlepi博客】一个月不买中国货

本帖最后由 I'm_zhcn 于 2009-5-22 06:48 编辑

【原文标题】A Month without China
【中文标题】一个月不买中国货
【登载媒体】seattlepi
【来源地址】http://blog.seattlepi.com/beaconlights/archives/168670.asp?from=blog_last3
【译者】nbnbren
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载
【原文库链接】http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-165156-1-1.html
【译文】

Post-May Day, the great - well, at least pretty good - experiment iS OVER 。
发布于

五一节,很棒,嗯,起码相当好---试验结束了。

My home went a month without buying anything from the People's Republic of China.

When I told my friend Vinh what I was up to, he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Everything is made in China," he said.

"I've done it before," I insisted. "I've gone years without buying anything from Iceland."

"I've gone all my life without buying anything from Iceland," he admitted.

我家持续了一个月没有买任何中华人民共和国(PRC)的东西

当我把要做这事说给我朋友Vinh是,他盯着我似乎我疯了一样

他说“每样东西都是中国造的”

我坚持“我以前也做过,我有一年没有买冰岛的东西”

他认为“我有一辈子没有买冰岛的东西”

I mentioned my goal to a Filipino-American who organizes cleanups at a nearby park.

"Everything is made in China," she said.

"But," I answered, "I'm going to buy from Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Japan, and the US and Mexico."

我跟一个在附近公园负责清理的菲裔美国人谈及我的目标

她说“每样东西都是中国造的”

我回答”但是,我可以买越南,泰国,台湾,菲律宾,日本,美国和墨西哥的东西“

I wanted to buy things from Tibet, but you can't find anything from Tibet these days, except Tibetans, thanks to...the People's Republic.

A few years back, I could have included Hong Kong in that list of preferred trading partners: no more.

Hong Kong isn't a democracy. It could have been, just as Taiwan evolved to be.

Instead, it's part of the PRC.

我应该买西藏造的东西,可是这些天却找不到任何来自西藏的东西,除了西藏,谢天谢地。。。。。中华人民共和国。

如果早几年,我可以把香港列入我中意的购物伙伴:现在不行了。

香港不是民主地区,也许以后会,就像台湾那样发展。

然而,它是中人民共和国的一部分。

It's not China's fault that it's a "People's Republic" not of the people, for the people, or by the people, nor a republic.

It's not China's fault China deserves better than the PRC.

Why boycott PRC goods?

这不是中国人的错,“人民共和”,不民有,民治,民享,也不共和。

这不是中国人的错,中国人应该比中华人民共和国得到更多。

为什么抵制中华人民共和国的商品?

Tibet. Taiwan. Hong Kong. Vietnam. Laos. Cambodia. Mongolia. India. Nepal. Japan. Korea. Siberia. Mexico. Canada. The United States. The Sudan.

Too, I'm testing the People's Republic. Quick to take offense, the PRC regularly denounces others for "insulting the Chinese people." Given its track record on human rights, environmental degradation, shoddy construction projects, ethnic cleansing, and food supply contamination, the Communist Party of the People's Republic of China may be the greatest insult the Chinese people have ever known.

西藏,台湾,香港,越南,老挝,柬埔寨,蒙古,印度,尼泊尔,日本,韩国,西伯利亚,墨西哥,加拿大,美国,还有苏丹。

我现在测试的是中华人民共和国,快速给个冒犯,PRC就有规律的谴责那些“侮辱了中国人”。列出一系列的记录在人权,

环境退化,劣质的基础建设,清除异教徒,食品污染,也许有GCD领导的中人民共和国也许是前所未闻的对中国人最大的侮辱。

China is more than a one-party state. China is a civilization, a people, a culture, a history: China is more than the PRC, yet less than the territory the PRC claims.

I told a Chinese friend about my month without China. Was he offended?

"About that?" he said. "No."

So, what did the household give up?

中国远不至,只是一个一党执政国家,中国是一种文明,一群人民,一种文化,一段历史。中国远远大于PRC,版图面积至少绝不小于PRC承认的。

我告诉了一个中国朋友我一个月不买中国货的是,对他是冒犯吗?

他回答“就关于这个吗?没问题。”

那么,家里还有什么好放弃的呢?

We didn't buy electronics. We put back cheese slicers, vegetable dicers, ice trays, and knickknacks. When I bought a new used Nissan pickup, I shopped till I found a set of Japanese truck tires and American brake pads.

When our refrigerator died, we found a used one - from Korea.

我们不买电子产品,我们推迟购买奶酪切片机,蔬菜切丁机,冰盆,诸如此类的小玩意。当我买了辆新尼桑皮卡,我就一直寻找到,购买日本货车轮胎和美国刹车块。

当我们冰箱使用期到了,我找到了韩国的。

A pal down the street told me, "I went for twelve years without buying anything from China."

Why?

The massacre of Chinese people by the PRC.

At Tiananmen Square.

临街的一个哥们跟我说“我12年没买中国货了。”

为什么呢?

PRC对中国人民的大屠杀。

TA M 事件。

Why stop after twelve years?

My neighbors had a son.

"You can't have children without buying from China, strollers, rockers, toys..."

On May Day, the experiment ended. My wife brought home ice trays - from the People's Republic - only we discovered they wouldn't work in our refrigerator.

She took them back.

Shopping, I still read the tags.

为什么12年了停下来了呢?

我邻居生了个儿子

“你有孩子,总缺不来中国造的,婴儿车,摇椅,玩具。。。。。”

国际劳动节,体验结束。老婆买回来冰箱用碟子---中华人民共和国制造-----只是我们发觉跟我们冰箱不匹配时,她把它们退货了。

购物,我还是看看标签。

===============版主插楼分割线=================
原文网友回复翻译见:
#2\3\4\6\15\17\19\20\22\24\26\27\28\楼

翻译交流见:#57
这里翻译有错误:

China is more than the PRC, yet less than the territory the PRC claims.

其实原文意思是:“中国远大于PRC,但是其领土应该比PRC宣称的小。”  

其意思很明显,是西藏,台湾,香港,东突等,不应该是中国领土。
袭明 发表于 2009-5-19 22:34 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:01

节选部分网友回帖网页回帖

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 1:55 p.m.

Tibet is not a country. It is like saying I want to buy from Kansas. They don't make label Made in Kansas.

西藏不是国家,就像说我要卖堪萨斯州的东西。没有标签注明堪萨斯州的。

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:02

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 10:39 a.m.

good post, don't buy anything from china

好帖,不买中国货,

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:07

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 2:28 p.m.

I don't buy anything from America. But I buy things made in France, Canada , Germany , UK.

So many people died in Iraq, black people are treated badly. You can see American shoot each other with machine guns in the movies every day, they even blow up in their own airport. I can't buy anything made by violent people or murders.

I am even scared to come to America.
我不买美国货,但我买法国,加拿大,德国英国货。伊拉克死了那么多人。黑人待遇那么惨。你看看每天美国人电影里用自动步枪互相残杀。他们甚至爆炸自己的机场。我不买由暴力人民和凶手制造的东西
我甚至害怕去美国

xuexing 发表于 2009-5-16 13:08

作者很狡猾,但也很矛盾啊。既然PRC≠中国,而且说中国应该比现在大,又为何把西藏说成是独立国家?

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:15

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 3:22 p.m.

I'm sorry but I find this ridiculous. Do you really think you are hurting the Chinese government by boycotting Chinese goods? No. You're ultimately hurting the Chinese workers whose livelihoods depend on those goods. Those same Chinese workers who are exploited, not by the Chinese government, but by western companies. Whether you like it or not, you are linked to the Chinese economy. Who do you think is financing America's public debt? Who do you think has been helping to finance your debt?

You bring up the issue of democracy in Hong Kong and yet you conveniently disregard the fact that Hong Kong was a British colony. Why don't you ask the British why they didn't introduce democratic reforms in Hong Kong? They had over a hundred years to do it. As for Tibet, it's just as valid to claim that everyone in the US should go back to where they came from and give the land, including the land your house sits on, back to the Native Americans.

Your decision to focus on the faults of China (will you also be boycotting oil because of the human rights abuses in the middle east?) is frankly a little racist.

我很抱歉,但这的确荒谬。你认真考虑过没有,你抵制货物在伤害中国政府的感情,不,你根本上是伤害了那些制造依靠那些商品的中国工人。那些工人不是被中国政府剥削,而是受西方公司剥削。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

你决定对准中国的错误,你是否也因中东的人权丑闻抵制石油?坦白说有点种族主义。

yangshu314 发表于 2009-5-16 13:20

这SB觉得越南是“民主”吗?他根本是跟中国人有仇!

zhouzhousnake 发表于 2009-5-16 13:26

一个人,坚持一个月不买中国货不算SB,一辈子不买中国货才算。

从没在网上骂过人,这回事忍不住了,有辱斯文就有辱斯文吧,一群自以为是的白痴

水溶C 发表于 2009-5-16 13:27

本帖最后由 水溶C 于 2009-5-16 13:28 编辑

希望他们说到做到而且队伍越来越大~

奥巴马弄只买美国货条款,美国这位大哥抵制中国货,很合拍啊~

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:27

为什么西方人似乎天生跟中国人有仇似的呢?

中华英烈 发表于 2009-5-16 13:31

为什么西方人似乎天生跟中国人有仇似的呢?
nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:27 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif
因为我们有时太过软弱!

水溶C 发表于 2009-5-16 13:33

为什么西方人似乎天生跟中国人有仇似的呢?

可以看看人家的国防白皮书~说不定对你有帮助~

人家军火商要卖军火美国就需要敌人,中国长大了美国就觉得亚洲利益有危险,中国吃多了原来的"地主"就担心自己的资源地盘市场有危险~

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:37

嘿嘿,我们管大小布什叫中国人民的老朋友,可是他们在任期间卖台湾的军火可是差不多最多的啦

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:39

而我们想买以前引进的美国黑鹰直升机的配件据说都不给呢?

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 13:49

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 3:30 p.m.

It will be hard for sure. If you own an iphone, ipod, or dell, you know you are buying from China. Even you buy GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda you are buying from China. Sony and Toshiba have factories in China making parts or products. China is also making parts for Boeing and airbus. BMW 3 and some volksvegan are making in China. Maybe you should try to boycott China brands, I think
that will make more sense. One thing I am 100% sure, you have never been to China.
Report violation

的确是很困难,如果你有IPHONE,IPOD,戴尔,你知道你买了来自中国的,甚至你买(汽车)通用,丰田,本田,来自中国制造,索尼,东芝也有在中国工厂制造部分产品,中国也制造波音和空客飞机部件,宝马3系和大众也在中国生产,也许你应该尝试抵制中国品牌,也许更有意义,还有一点我可以100%肯定,你没去过中国

(译者:也是,中国货满天下,中国品牌屈指可数)

Kroos 发表于 2009-5-16 13:51

本帖最后由 Kroos 于 2009-5-16 13:53 编辑

为什么西方人似乎天生跟中国人有仇似的呢?
几句实话。
中国人消耗了巨量的资源 但是没有对世界的文化 物质 科技发展做出14亿人本应做出的贡献
美国虽然资源消耗更大 但是他们的贡献很多 日本消耗资源不少也不算多 但是他们贡献不逊于美国
西方很多人认为中国在坐吃山空。
=====
但是
=====
我们要活下去。不解释。

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 14:03

Posted by JohnRobertsFreeingTibet at 5/14/09 4:17 p.m.

Excellent! Elizabeth, my wife and co-author, has gone a year without buying anything made in China. Here's why it is more than a personal protest. China's economy depends on exports. They are dropping like stones (-22% last month) due to the global economic crisis. If China's exports drop enough, the regime's GDP growth target of 6% won't be met, and the resulting social and political discontent may force Hu Jintao to reassess the price of refusing to negotiate with the Dalai Lama. This is the same kind of economic pressure the world used against the apartheid regime in South Africa in the eighties. It worked there, and it will work again with China. We are featured on CSPAN's BookTV on Saturday, May 16, at 8:30 am PST, discussing the movement to free Tibet and specifically talking about refusing to buy anything with the "Made in China" label and how that will impact Beijing. The show will be on at 11:30 AM EST. You can read more about our efforts to launch an international consumer campaign on our website, www.FreeingTibet.com, and of course it's in our book about the history of the movement, "Freeing Tibet: 50 Years of Struggle, Resilience and Hope."
Keep it up! One month is good -- but make it last until China democratizes and Tibet is free!

好几了!!与丽莎白,我老爸及合作者,已经一年没买中国货了。这就是为什么比个人的抗议更重要,中国经济依靠出口。受全球经济影响,他们像石头一样降落(上月-22%),如果中国出口下降足够多,GDP增长也许6%都达不到。社会和政治的不满也许会迫使胡从新评估和拒绝同DL谈判的价值。。。。。。。。。。

坚持住,一个月很好----但如果坚持到中国民主化和西藏自由

(译者:看来这位对中国经济颇为了解,可惜他误算了现在国内的投资很多很多啊~)

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 14:05

我们也该注意GDP ,不能让我们空有GDP,利润却给了别人,不能为了保8,受制于人

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 14:14

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 5:01 p.m.

Obviously, you have never been to Tibet if you wanted to buy things from here!!!!! If you had been to Tibet you would know there weren't any local products that would be available in the western world. And throughout history, Tibet had been closed off to foreigners for thousands of years!@!! Well, let me take some of that back.......I guess if you like dried milk curds and butter tea, you might be happy with some of the things that are local here!!!!!!!! Get a life!
显然,如果你想买西藏的东西,你肯定没有去过西藏,
如果你去过西藏,你就会知道西藏当地没有任何西方世界可用的东西。贯穿历史,西藏对外国人关闭了数千年。嗯,我们回到主题,。。。。。我想如果你喜欢酥油茶(疑似),

你也许会高兴一些,那就是当地的东西

别傻不垃圾的

nbnbren 发表于 2009-5-16 14:23

Posted by unregistered user at 5/14/09 5:30 p.m.

JohnRoberts

Don't buy from China. Don't even mention China. Have you drunk Dalai Lama's urine? (James Lily said on CSPAN all the crazy people yelling free Tibet did just that.) China did not get anything by exporting to US other some useless IOU's. If you are so good, why don't you looked at what the US and Israel did together in Palestine.

不要买中国货,甚至不要提起中国,你喝了DL的尿了?(James Lily 在CSPAN 对那些呼喊自由西藏的狂热人们就说过,他喝过)(译者,不知道是不是童子尿。那可大补)

中国出口到美国没有得到什么东西,除了借条!!!(译者:眼泪哗哗地,咱不差钱,)如果你真的那么好,为什么不看看美国和以色列在巴勒斯坦干的那些勾当
页: [1] 2 3 4
查看完整版本: 【09.05.01seattlepi博客】一个月不买中国货