KenMartin 发表于 2009-6-10 12:51

【09.06.08 每日电讯报】2岁女童智商达160,被赞有“非凡想像力”

本帖最后由 j小蜜蜂 于 2009-6-11 11:33 编辑

【中文标题】2岁女童智商达160,被赞有“非凡想像力”
【原文标题】Girl, two, with IQ of 160 praised for 'wonderful imagination'
【登载媒体】英国每日电讯报
【来源地址】http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5479138/Girl-two-with-IQ-of-160-praised-for-wonderful-imagination.html
【译者】KenMartin
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【原文库链接】http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-172009-1-1.html
【译文】

A two-year-old girl has been found to have an IQ of 160, making her among the top 0.03 per cent of the population in Britain.

一个两岁的女孩被发现拥有160的智商,这使她成为了英国智商最高的0.03%人口中的一员。

Karina Oakley was asked to question numbers and complete challenges in several different categories, including verbal ability, memory, handling a pencil and numbers and shapes.

凯琳娜 奥凯莉被要求完成有关数字的问题和一系列不同等级的挑战,包括动作能力,记忆,抓握一支铅笔,有关数字和形状等。

Some of the answers showed a "wonderful imagination", according to Prof Joan Freeman, the child psychologist who used the Stanford-Binet IQ intelligence test.

根据儿童专家弗利曼教授采取Stanford-Binet智商测试,一些问题显示了奥凯莉有非凡的想像力。

When asked, 'What do you use your eyes for?' Karina answered: 'You close them when you go to sleep' and then also said: 'You put your contact lenses in them'.

当被问及“你的眼睛用来干什么?”时,奥凯莉回答,“你闭上眼睛为了进入梦乡,”然后她又说道:“眼睛是接触外界的途径。”

Karina, from Guildford, Surrey, has an IQ 60 points above the mean for the population.

来自吉尔福德,萨里的凯琳娜,比平均人口的智商高出60分。

Prof Freeman said a score of 160 was rare, but was not unheard of. The test goes up to 170.

弗里曼教授说,智商达到160虽然罕见,但也不是绝对没有。这项测试曾经达到过170.

Her mother, Charlotte Fraser, who previously worked in marketing, and her father, Nick, a computer programmer, said their daughter had a very good memory.

她的妈妈,卡罗特 弗雷萨以前曾任职销售,她的父亲尼克,一个计算机程序员,都说他们的女儿有很好的记忆力。

Her mother said: "Quite a lot of people had said to me that Karina is quite smart, quite bright, quite clear with her speech and quick to pick things up. "

她妈妈也说,经常有人说奥凯莉很聪明,关于她的语言能力和抓握东西的迅速。

"So I looked Prof Freeman up on the internet, and gave her a call to see if she would see her and get her tested. It was just a bit of fun really."

“所以我在网上联系了弗里曼教授,看她能否过来看一下我的女儿,并且给她一些测试。这从某种意义上来说也是一种乐趣。”

She added: "She seems to be quite aware of her surroundings, what's going on around her, she is very observant, she talks all the time, asks questions all the time.

她补充道:“她似乎对周围的东西都有很多的意识,什么事情发生在她周围...她观察很敏锐,总是不停地说话,不停地问问题。”

"The nature verses nurture argument is a very interesting one.

先天对后天的争论很有趣。

"I have stayed at home with her for almost three years, I have always talked to her a lot, always tried to answer her questions, we do a lot of things, we go to the park and we are part of various groups. That must make a difference.

“和她呆在家里近有三年,我和她说很多话,回答她很多问题,我们去公园,去做很多事情,我们也加入了许多不同的圈子。这些肯定是有所不同的地方。”

"I do not know whether it is that, combined with something that she was born with."

“我不知道这是不是因为这样,还是她天生就拥有的这些能力。”

After the test, the professor concluded: "Karina is a lovely, responsive and friendly little girl. She is more than very bright and capable, she is gifted."

测试过后,弗利曼教授总结说,“凯莉是一个可爱,有责任心,友好的小女孩,她不仅是聪明和可靠,她是个天才。”

She added: "Karina enjoyed the test. The pleasure she took in the mental challenge in itself I have found to be a sign of intelligence."

她补充道:“凯莉很享受这种测试。从她在测试中获得的快乐我可以看到这是智慧的一种标志。”

Another two-year-old girl, Elise Tan-Roberts, from Edmonton, north London, was recently found to have an IQ of 156. She can count to 10 in English and Spanish and recite the phonetic alphabet. She could also name 35 capital cities.

还有一位两岁的女孩,艾丽丝 罗伯特兹,在北伦敦,最近被发现拥有156的智商。她能用英语和西班牙语从一数到十,并且默写下电话号码。她还能说出35个首都城市。

无可就要 发表于 2009-6-10 14:52

长大后才能知道是骡子还是马.

redalertlunr 发表于 2009-6-10 22:30

穿越?

不死狂龙 发表于 2009-6-10 23:25

穿越火线?

秋天的阿豆 发表于 2009-6-11 11:00

别学江郎。

阿锐 发表于 2009-6-11 12:41

捧杀?还是伤仲永?
页: [1]