【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【译文】

China 'wants to bury' Australian Uighur doco

中国“想要隐藏”澳大利亚的维族人纪录片

By Simon Lauder for AM

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10am AEST2
Updated Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33am AEST

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200907/r399783_1875522.jpg
Film subject Rebiya Kadeer campaigns for the rights of the Uighur people. (Reuters: Jason Reed)

影片主角热比娅为维吾尔族人的权利而斗争。

The case of detained Rio Tinto executive Stern Hu isn't the only problem facing Chinese-Australian relations.

力拓主管胡士泰被拘留案件不是中澳关系目前面临的唯一问题。

China's Communist Government has been accused of trying to stop a film about a Uighur activist premiering at the Melbourne InternationalFilm Festival.

中国共产党政府被指责试图制止一部关于维族政治活动家的电影在墨尔本国际电影节首映。

The film is about Rebiya Kadeer, who went from successfulbusinesswoman to political prisoner and then leader in exile of the ethnic Uighur.

影片是关于热比娅的,她从成功的女商人变成政治犯,后又成为了流亡维族人的首领。

The Uighurs are a largely Muslim and Turkic-based people who live in far western China.

维吾尔族人居住在遥远的中国西部,大部分是说土耳其语的穆斯林。

China has accused Ms Kadeer of instigating the ethnic riots which killed more than 180 people in Xinjiang province this month.

中国指控热比娅女士煽动了本月发生在新疆省的种族暴乱,导致超过180被杀。
Melbourne filmmaker Jeff Daniels has been working on the documentaryThe 10 Conditions Of Love for several years. It's finished just in timefor the Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF), and - just as theconflict central to the story - is making worldwide headlines.

墨尔本电影制作者杰夫丹尼尔斯过去数年一直在制作纪录片《爱的十个条件》,影片为参加墨尔本国际电影节刚好及时完成,而且作为故事的冲突中心,正成为全世界的头条新闻。

Richard Moore is the executive director of MIFF, where the film is due to premier next month. "On Friday I received a call from Ms Chen, who is based here in Melbourne at the Chinese consulate," he said.

该片定于下月在电影节上首映,理查德摩尔是电影节的执行理事,他说:“周五我收到了陈女士打来的电话,她是中国驻墨尔本领事馆的工作人员。”

"She told me that she was ringing to urge me to withdraw the particular film Ten Conditions Of Love from the festival.

"I said I had no reason to withdraw the film from the festival andshe then proceeded to tell me that I had to justify my decision toinclude the film in the festival.

“她告诉我,她打电话来敦促我把影片《爱的十个条件》从电影节上撤回,我说我没有理由把影片从电影节上撤回,她接着告诉我,我得证明我把影片纳入电影节中的决定是有道理的,

"I said 'Well, I'm very sorry but I didn't have any reason to justify the inclusion of the film in the festival.' So she thenproceeded to ... list Rebiya Kadeer's crimes. I have to say to youafter about five minutes I blanked out."

“我说非常抱歉,但我也没有理由证明电影节纳入影片的决定。于是她接着。。。列举热比娅的罪行,我得跟你说大约五分钟后,我结束了对话。”

He says the essence of Ms Chen's arguments was that "Rebiya Kadeer was a criminal."

他称陈女士论证的要点是“热比娅是一个罪犯”。

Ms Kadeer is also due to speak at the festival next month. Mr Moore says the Chinese consulate urged him to cancel the visit.

热比娅女士定于在下月开幕的电影节上讲话,摩尔先生说中国领事馆敦促他取消热比娅的访问。

"She was also very unhappy that Rebiya Kadeer is coming here as a guest," he said. "It wasn't threats ... she was just continually insistent that the film should not be included in the festival.

“她(陈女士)也对热比娅将作为客人造访这里感到很不高兴”他说,“那不算是威胁,她只是不断 坚持该影片不应出现在电影节上。”

"She plainly wasn't happy and as I said before, she just went on to list Rebiya Kadeer's crimes and unfortunately I had to tell her that I could no longer continue the conversation because I'd already expressed my opinion, so I politely hung up."

“她显然不高兴(电影节将按计划举行),如我先前所讲,她只是继续列举热比娅的罪行,不幸的是,我得告诉她我不能再继续对话,因为我已表达了我的观点,所以我礼貌地挂断了电话。”

Mr Daniels concedes that the film could be considered biased.

丹尼尔斯先生承认,该片可能被认为观点偏颇。

"Well it's presenting a particular point of view and it presents a point of view that is very, very close to Rebiya Kadeer," he said.

“影片展现了一种特定的观点,它展现的观点与热比娅的观点非常、非常接近。”

"So I guess the Uighurs would say that from their perspective it's not biased."

“所以我猜,维族人会说从他们的角度看,影片并非偏见。”

Attempts to contact the Chinese consulate for a response have proved unsuccessful.

(记者)尝试联系中国领事馆以获取回应,但未成功。

cumtis3676 发表于 2009-7-27 19:55

睡觉,无忧无虑。。。

红色的血 发表于 2009-7-27 20:00

现在任何人和机构或者国家都有一种倾向亿激怒中国来换取知名度和利益.中国很好是个大国但不是超级强国,激怒她可以获得足够的知名度但是不会有什么对自身的实质伤害.中国是不断崛起的大国本身就已经吸引了足够的镁光灯,激怒她就可以连带获取知名度多好的算盘.当中国真正成为强国的时候.掌握世界一定经济管道时候世界还会那么随意的能毫无成本激怒中国?

百姓 发表于 2009-7-27 20:02

澳大利亚最好搂着这个疯婆子过一辈子吧。

★木兰花★ 发表于 2009-7-27 20:36

熱比婭為人權而鬥爭嗎
熱比婭是為滅絕人權而鬥爭吧

redyaying 发表于 2009-7-27 22:46

热比娅最崇拜的偶像是谁?
当然是达赖!
善于公关与伪装;手里握着骷髅,但你看到的却是鲜花;心理带着狞笑,却呈现给人讨人怜悯的哀愁。
但她的迷梦---------东土耳其斯坦,只是一个永远的画饼!

不死狂龙 发表于 2009-7-28 01:30

现在才知道,原来澳大利亚这么喜欢恐怖分子。

welovechina2009 发表于 2009-7-28 21:08

外国佬唔需要同距地解析太多的

wsj_660 发表于 2009-7-28 22:21

日B呀,奥大利亚!

mmbbss 发表于 2009-7-29 10:37

一点:邪永远不可能不胜正,RBY DL....... 之流,这些在夹缝里过日子的,现在也只能继续在夹缝里过日子.......

loen 发表于 2009-7-30 13:14

西方人实际上都是见不得别的国家强大的,他们一直都认为自己是最好的,他妈的国家不会有任何问题,问题都是别的国家才有的。典型的自大、傲慢的白人至上的心理。

st_aster 发表于 2009-7-30 16:55

我对墨尔本电影节也没有偏见,只是很想把它填进海沟

cdweb2008 发表于 2009-7-30 23:40

该死的.去死吧.

brian.wang 发表于 2009-7-31 10:14

ABC还真以为自己是救世主了
何谓隐藏?ABC还真够二滴
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2009.07.15ABC】中国“想要隐藏”澳大利亚的维族人纪录片