满仓 发表于 2009-9-27 23:27

【vbtutor】西方人对西游记人物性格的分析 - 白龙马(完)

【原文标题】Yu Long Personality
【译文标题】西方人对西游记人物性格的分析 - 白龙马
【登载媒体】vbtutor.net
【原文链接】http://www.vbtutor.net/Xiyouji/pyulong.htm
【译者】满仓

This guy is a horse for all intents and purposes for the majority of the book. What can I say? He likes hay?

Anyway, Wu Jing-type character, nothing special, committed to the pilgrimage, has common sense, unlike some OTHER people I could name *glares at Ba Jie*, helps the group through some tight spots occasionally. Although, I think it's more because of the personal gain (whee I get to be a dragon again NO MORE HAY!!) than real affection for his companions. (Not to say he doesn't love him, he does, just not very deeply.) For example, during the 'Dancing Girl' event, he begged Ba Jie to go beg Wu Kong to save San Zang. Evidently he is somewhat intelligent unlike another character I won't name (Ba Jie: I AM NOT STUPID!) Yeah right... Also, he seems to be quite observant, despite not participating much in conversation (...duh...), because he seems to have an understanding of the relationship dynamics of the four other pilgrims. He tells Ba Jie what to say to Wu Kong to get him to come - 'Master misses you very much.' But Wu Kong's too clever for that... then again, I digress. Anyway, the author doesn't flesh out his personality much. I suspect Mr. Wu just put him there cause he wanted San Zang's horse to be SPECIAL. *shakes head* So redundant.... I suspect there is more depth to him than is revealed in the book - Why did he burn his dad's pearl? (Why was the pearl so important?) He's evidently quite powerful magically, why doesn't he help out more in the pilgrimage? Much potential to be explored in fanfiction - anyone interested in writing a Yu Long-centric fic? XD

这家伙在整部书的大部分时间里就是一匹马,这有什么好说的?他喜欢草料?

总之,这是一个悟净类型的角色,没什么特殊的,效忠取经队伍,与大家有共识,不像其它某些人(瞟八戒一眼),偶尔帮助团队克服困难。我认为他自身的特质(哇……我又变成龙啦!不再吃草料啦!!)要大于他对同伴的感情。(并不是说他不喜欢取经这件事,他是喜欢,但是没有那么热衷。)例如,在“跳舞的女孩”事件中(译者注:应该是说宝象国。),他恳求八戒去求悟空回来救三藏。很明显,他还是比较聪明的,不像某些人(八戒:我不是傻瓜)。而且,尽管他不怎么参与大家的谈话(废话……),他还是非常善于观察的,因为他对4个人之间关系的动态变化很了解。他告诉八戒怎样和悟空说才能让他回来,“师父想你了”。可是悟空更聪明……我又跑题了。总之,作者没有让这个角色闪出太多的光芒。我觉得吴先生创造这个角色的目的就是为了让三藏的马与众不同,而且我认为他实际上具有比小说中揭示出来的内容更深层次的东西 - 他为什么要烧掉他父亲的珍珠?(为什么那个珍珠这么重要?)很明显,他的法术很强大,可是他为什么不多帮助取经的队伍克服困难?有太多的东西值得探索了,有人想写一本玉龙小说吗?

中国梁 发表于 2009-9-27 23:45

沙发!
辛苦了!

fishstone 发表于 2009-9-28 00:04

当年看西游记
总觉得白龙马好帅
老吴也许是想借骑龙来表现对皇权的不屑?

廣東省人 发表于 2009-9-28 00:13

真有白龙传啊!

其实很多人都说是三师兄弟~其实应该是四个才对

hhjnet 发表于 2009-9-28 01:06

确实,我记得真有这书才对。。。。

thirty 发表于 2009-9-28 10:59

真有白龙马……
可惜了,没了

thirty 发表于 2009-9-28 11:00

真有白龙马……
可惜了,没了

67842391 发表于 2009-9-28 11:23

白龙马其实在其中扮演的角色
更像是在演绎一个普通中国人在社会中的角色
虽然是社会活动(取经)中的组成部分,
但由于表面上的微不足道
所以参与的主动性、积极性不高
只是偶尔发挥一下作用(宝象国)
实际上无论是他自身还是四大主角,甚至如来
都没有察觉到这个不起眼的白龙马
在这场社会活动中的作用大于只会挑担不会打架的悟净

绿水人家 发表于 2009-9-28 19:16

好象不是西海龙王的珍珠,而是玉皇赐的明珠吧?所以犯了天条。中国人应该比较好理解,如把皇帝赐物主动毁损,肯定是欺君之罪。沙僧的罪过不也就是打碎了琉璃盏么?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【vbtutor】西方人对西游记人物性格的分析 - 白龙马(完)