chillsea 发表于 2010-8-5 17:56

【10.08.04 CNN】中国校园袭击嫌犯被扣押

本帖最后由 chillsea 于 2010-8-5 17:58 编辑

【中文标题】中国校园袭击嫌犯被扣押
【原文标题】Suspect detained in China school killings
【登载媒体】CNN
【来源地址】http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/08/04/china.knife.attacks/index.html
【译者】chillsea
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【原文库链接】
【译文】

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
[*]Xinhua: Three dead, three children and four others wounded[*]Xinhua: Police find two-foot (60-centimeter) knife that Fang said he used[*]Motive for attack not immediately known[*]The 26-year-old man tells police he was responsible
事件导读:
  新华社:三人死亡,三名儿童和另外四人受伤。
  新华社:警方找到嫌犯指认其所使用的60厘米长的刀。
  袭击者的动机尚未知悉。
  该26岁的男子向警方声称对事件负责。

Beijing, China (CNN) -- Police have detained a man accused of having killed at least three kindergarten students Tuesday in east China's Zibo City, Shandong Province, the city government said Wednesday, according to the state-run Xinhua News Agency.
CNN发自中国北京 政府在周三通过国营的新华社发布消息称,警方已经控制住一名男子,该人被指控周二(8月3日-译者)在中国东部山东省的淄博市杀害了至少三名幼儿园学生。

Fang Jiantang, 26, was detained hours after the attack and has told police he was responsible, said the government in a statement.
政府在一份说明中表示,26岁的方建堂(音)在袭击事件发生几小时后被控制住,他向警方声称对事件负有责任。

In addition to the three fatalities, three other children and four teachers were wounded, it said.
该说明表示,在事件中除三人遇难外,还有另外三名学生和四名老师受伤。

Two of the teachers were in serious condition, it said.
该说明还说,其中两名老师情况危急。

Police found the two-foot (60-centimeter) knife that Fang said he used, the statement said.、
该说明表示,警方已经找到方建堂自称所使用的60厘米长的刀。

The motive for the attack was not immediately known.
袭击动机尚不能立即知悉。

The attack is one of at least five knife or cleaver attacks on schoolchildren in China since March.
这次袭击为中国今年三月以来发生的至少五次针对幼儿园的持刀袭击事件中的一次。

截图:

連長 发表于 2010-8-5 20:04

本帖最后由 連長 于 2010-8-5 20:05 编辑

评论翻译

----------------------------------------------

ita4ever the chinese do not want to help those who have mental problems. This is a known fact.

中国人不想去帮助那些有精神病的人。这就是大家都知道的事实。 [支持0]

aerodog121 So I guess their mental hospitals are empty or full of people like u who is mentally health but without brain?

I wish this would be a fact.

[回复楼上ita4ever]我猜他们的精神病院都空着,或者装满了像你这样心理健康但没有大脑的人。[支持6]

我希望这就是事实。

mead76 BAN ALL KNIVES NOW!!!!

马上管制所有的刀子!!!! [支持0]

Idahoplant I will never be able to understand the mentality that killing innocents furthers one's cause. Actually, I don't think that mentality does exist. I think they like the killing, so they find a "cause" to justify it.

我无法理解这种杀害无辜的人的心态和事件原因。事实上,我不认为应该有这种心态。我认为他们喜欢杀人,所以他们找到了‘原因’去为此辩护。[支持2]

baccusboy
I live in Asia. What China doesn't publicize is that a lot of these attacks are a kind of protest against China's policies of one child per family. That's why they go after kindergarten children (a huge statement -- killing a family's only child, and heir). China has untold millions of "illegal" children born in spite of the one child policy. They are unable to get an ID. Unable to attend school. Unable to marry. Unable to get benefits for anything. They technically don't exist because they're not supposed to, but still, they do. Imagine how psycho you'd become if this was your life?

我住在亚洲。中国没有宣传这些,大多数攻击事件其实是抗议一个家庭只能有一个孩子的政策。那就是为什么他们会去幼儿园(一分大声明---杀了那些只有一个孩子的家庭和他们的孩子)。尽管有独生子女政策,但中国仍有成百万“非法”出生的孩子。他们不能获得身份证。不能去学校。不能结婚。没有福利,没有一切。按照法律意义来说,他们是不存在的,因为他们不应该被生出来,但是,假如你是那样的孩子。想象一下假设这就是你的生活,你会变成什么样的疯子? [支持11]

thatguy3345 both of you . Get a job

[回应楼上baccusboy]你和那个罪犯都该去找份工作 [支持3]

aerodog121
Hi, please stop your lie please and get educated: those you called " illegal" children can have the normal life as others by paying reasonable fine today, like less than 800 dollars and most family can afford that. In countryaide areas, China now allow people to have two children per family? do you know that?

Oh, maybe they should stop one child policy anyway so later around you can blame them for over population? Am I right? Chinese and China are evil in your eye anyway and whatever happened, without thinking, blame them!

That is the result of the fear of powerful China created by government and media here.
[回应楼上baccuboy]拜托,请停止你的谎言,然后来受教育:你所谓的‘非法的’孩子现在也能有正常的生活,只需要缴合理的费用,比如800美元以下,或者大多数家庭能负担的起的费用。在农村,中国现在允许每个家庭生两个孩子。你知道吗?

哦,对了,也许他们应该停止独生子女政策,以便你日后可以骂他们人口太多?我说对了吗?不论他们做什么,中国人和中国在你眼里都是非常邪恶的,随便吧,自己不会思考,反而责怪他们!

原因就在于你畏惧一个被美国政府和媒体渲染得强大的中国。   [支持14]

SpaceMonkey9 What's wrong with those people over there?

Imagine if the NRA existed in China like the US and citizens are just buying guns left and right! How many more people would be killed?

Of course in a communist state no such rights and freedoms exists!!

这些人发了什么疯?

想象一下,如果中国像美国公民一样可以任由买枪或者别的可以买到的武器,有多少人会被杀死?

当然,在共产党国家没有这样的权利,也没有持枪自由!! [支持1]

Idahoplant When you take away peoples' right to defend themselves, you put them at risk of oppression where perhaps thousands or millions can be butchered, as evidenced by such happenings througout history.

当你没有公民权去自我保护的时候,你就使他们置身在压抑的危险中,或许会有成千,成百万的人遭到屠杀,这些规律已经被历史验证了。[支持1]

aerodog121
Well, I do know I have freedom to be killed without any warning or chance like the 9 victims yesterday. Do you ever understand the human being sometimes need regulation since they are too greedy and do you understand there is no real freedom in this world anyway because people hurt people always.

Get youself educated please

啊,我知道我会被自由的杀害,没有任何先兆或是偶然的,就像昨天遇难的9个人那样。你要知道,由于他们太贪婪,所以有些时候人权需要被规范,你还得明白,这个世界上没有真正的自由,因为人们总是伤害他人。

我们应该反思   [支持1]
[他指的是昨天CNN报道的被推土机弄死的几个人---译者注]

TheGreenKnig
Psychopaths

神经病、变态[支持3]

TomHailey
This is horrible. How could someone do this to a child.

这太可怕了。怎么能够对小孩子做出这种事。 [支持7]

博雅之士 发表于 2010-8-5 20:30

译者辛苦了,但是评论中您加注的那遇难的9个人,应该是指美国啤酒厂枪击案中的受害者吧

老农伯伯 发表于 2010-8-6 09:58

这种人渣,千刀万剐都不解恨。居然把屠刀对向无辜的孩子,有种你冲到美国大使馆里杀好不好。

chillsea 发表于 2010-8-6 11:03

值得一提的是,境外媒体在这个事件上的报道都比较充分。国内媒体却不见报道。估计是担心事件的“效仿性”。前段时间出现的富士康跳楼事件和前几次的学校袭击事件估计都有“效仿”的成份在里面。

百姓 发表于 2010-8-6 11:41

这种畜生,只能对比自己弱的下手,要是这种货得势了,也同样会祸害一大片。。。。。。。。

fenggu 发表于 2010-8-6 15:08

回复 1# chillsea

我怎么不知道啊

humin 发表于 2010-8-6 18:02

作为母亲强烈鄙视伸向孩子们的毒手,有种你冲着美国人杀好不好。

chillsea 发表于 2010-8-9 16:04

回复 7# fenggu

因为没报道。

clbshi 发表于 2010-8-16 22:52

回复 5# chillsea