rlsrls08 发表于 2010-10-15 09:21

【10.10.13 赫芬顿邮报】找中国保姆教普通话?

【中文标题】找中国保姆教普通话?
【原文标题】Chinese Nanny to Teach Mandarin?
【刊载媒体】赫芬顿邮报
【原文链接】http://www.huffingtonpost.com/grant-cardone/chinese-nanny-to-teach-ma_b_760543.html
【翻译方式】人工
【译者】rlsrls08
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不可转载。
【译文】

Chinese Nanny to Teach Mandarin?

找中国保姆教普通话?

I am looking for the perfect nanny for my daughter and have been telling my wife that in order for the nanny to be perfect she has to be great with kids but she must be able to teach my little girl Chinese. In order for my child to compete in the future she must be properly prepared for the future. I have been insisting on this now for almost 1.5 years and am pulling out all the stops to make it happen and trust that my blog here will help me in my search.

我在给我的女儿找一个完美的保姆。我跟妻子说,这个完美的保姆必须要对孩子好,而且她必须要能教我的小女孩中文。为了在未来竞争,我的孩子必须为将来做好准备。我坚持这个观念将近一年半了,我使尽浑身解数来实现它,并相信我的博客将帮我找到保姆。

I am not concerned about whether my daughter will be motivated or being able to get her way in life, her daddy is a motivational speaker and sales training expert. I am not concerned that she is going to be outgoing, her mother is an actress and loves people. The last thing I am concerned about is whether she can read, write and speak English. My daughter has been reading words and speaking since she was 12 months old. We've had her watching two hours of instructional video and delivered flash cards daily since she was 2 months old. The skill that will give her the greatest advantage in the world is understanding the Chinese language, specifically Mandarin.

我不担心我的女儿是否会受到激励,或能够找到她的生活方式,她的爸爸是一个积极的演说者和销售培训专家。我不担心她将来是不是开朗,她的母亲是一名演员,喜欢跟人交往。我更不担心她是否可以读写和讲英语。从一岁大开始,我的女儿就能读书和说话了。从两个月大开始,每天我们让她看两个小时的教学视频和学习卡片。而使她具有世界上最大优势的技能是理解汉语,特别是普通话。

So I am starting my search to find a nanny that can teach her that language because the neither the public schools nor the private schools are equipped to do so. If she is going to get this education she needs to get it now, so it is easy for her later! Of course the nanny or au pair has to be great with children, love children and believe in the values we espouse, but first she needs to speak the language of the future.

因此我开始寻找一个可以教她汉语的保姆,因为无论是公立学校还是私立学校都设有这样的条件。如果她要学汉语的话,她需要现在就开始,这样以后才容易些!当然啦,这个保姆必须对孩子好,爱孩子,信仰我们所信守的价值观。但是她首先要会讲未来的语言。

What better education can I give my little girl than one that will ensure her the best chance at being able to go where the world is clearly going. Who doesn't think that China isn't going to be the next world superpower? If you can read, write, and do math but can't communicate with the powers to be, then you are at a severe disadvantage.

确保她在跟世界朝着相同的方向前进时,得到更好的机遇,我能给予孩子的教育,还有什么比这更好? 谁不认为中国会成为下一个世界超级大国?如果你能读、写和做数学,但不能跟未来的超级大国沟通,那么你处于严重的劣势。

So I am looking for a Nanny for my little girl here in Beverly Hills. And she doesn't just need to speak Mandarin, she needs to be able to teach it to my little girl. Not Cantonese -- Mandarin. And if you can't figure out how to find me after posting this article you probably aren't the right person to teach my little girl the language of the future. Hint- hyperlinks below will provide you with phone number to call.

所以我在比佛利山庄这里为我女儿找一个保姆。但她不仅要会讲普通话,她必须要能够教我女儿。不是粤语,而是普通话。如果你看到这篇文章却不知道如何找到我,那你可能不是教我女儿未来语言的合适人选。提示: 下面的链接里有提供电话号码。

Grant Cardone, NY Times Best Selling Author and Sales Training Expert

Grant Cardone,纽约时报最佳畅销书作家和销售培训专家

rlsrls08 发表于 2010-10-15 09:21

http://news.wenxuecity.com/messages/201010/news-gb2312-1186817.html

美国富人预感中国将成世界强国 为女儿征汉语保姆 纽约时报

美国《纽约时报》著名作家,销售培训专家Grant Cardone在博客中撰文“征寻教汉语的中国保姆”,他在文中预感中国将成为世界强国,为此,提前为女儿寻找教汉语的保姆,以适应将来世界的发展趋势。

Grant Cardone在美国著名博客网站哈芬顿网站上刊登的这篇博文中详细说明了他要为女儿征寻中国保姆的要求。

这位居住在美国富人聚居地比佛利山庄的作家指出,世界趋势的走向很明了,有谁不认为中国不会成为下一个世界的超级强国?如果你可以读写,做数学,但不能和将来的强国沟通,那你将处于很不利的地位。

该作家对女儿将来的中国保姆要求十分严格。他首先要求保姆要会而且能教中国普通话,他还需要保姆对孩子好,爱孩子,信仰他们所信守的价值观。

waak 发表于 2010-10-15 12:41

找个河南的过去,中不中?

xkymax 发表于 2010-10-15 13:35

中文难,中国文化更难,慢慢学吧,学完了你会发现,你的价值观改变了,嘿嘿。。。。。。。

連長 发表于 2010-10-15 14:11

欢迎聘请我

連長 发表于 2010-10-15 14:15

很庆幸,中文是我的母语,在未来,我处于优势
欢迎聘请我作为孩子的奶妈,我将很乐意

shuishenlan 发表于 2010-10-15 15:23

中国的文化就在中国的文字里……只要是用心学完中文,那么基本价值观就会改变……当然这并不意味着一定会支持中国政府。

380374996 发表于 2010-10-15 18:30

呵呵,找个家庭教师是不错的选择
不过去孔子学院学的东西会不会更系统全面一点?

敬扬 发表于 2010-10-16 21:58

中文难,中国文化更难,慢慢学吧,学完了你会发现,你的价值观改变了,嘿嘿。。。。。。。 ...
xkymax 发表于 2010-10-15 13:35 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

:)

yuzhonglie 发表于 2010-10-18 01:01

请我呀,我是对外汉语专业。

BK6141 发表于 2010-10-18 01:10

曾经教过一个外国人学汉语,真的很费劲。因为我不懂他们的语言,而我和那个人英语都不好~

joangb 发表于 2010-10-19 14:42

其实在美国很多人找保姆都找中国人,一个妈妈朋友去探亲半年一直帮人带孩子,人家指明要中国人。捞了不少美金回来。

越女 发表于 2010-10-20 20:23

中国的文化就在中国的文字里……只要是用心学完中文,那么基本价值观就会改变……当然这并不意味着一定会支 ...
shuishenlan 发表于 2010-10-15 15:23 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

不见得吧,现在黄皮白心的香蕉华人可不少,都是既懂中文又“信仰他们所信仰的价值观”的
不过说实在的,如果不能将基本价值观向中国靠拢,就不能真正理解中国文化合中国语言,反过来学习其他语言也是一样吧……

rlsrls08 发表于 2010-10-22 12:18

其实在美国很多人找保姆都找中国人,一个妈妈朋友去探亲半年一直帮人带孩子,人家指明要中国人。捞了不少美 ...
joangb 发表于 2010-10-19 14:42 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

对,我一个同事很早就告诉我,纽约那边的富人专门请中国保姆教孩子中文。我前几天碰巧看到这篇新闻,想起他的话,就给翻译了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【10.10.13 赫芬顿邮报】找中国保姆教普通话?