【2011.03.03赫芬顿邮报】美国大使洪博培被封杀于网络上

本帖最后由 下个月 于 2011-3-4 14:26 编辑

【中文标题】美国大使洪博培被封杀于网络上

【原文标题】Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador, Blocked By China's Web Police

【登载媒体】赫芬顿邮报

【原文链接】http://www.ptfcn.com/ptfcn/z/559/

【译文】

导读:洪博培,这个通晓汉语的摩门教教徒,传闻将要竞选美国总统,让我们看看在赫芬顿邮报网站上有关他的最新文章和美国网民评论

BEIJING — China widened its Internet policing after online calls for protests like those that swept the Middle East, with social networking site LinkedIn and searches for the U.S. ambassador's name both blocked on Friday.
Searches for Ambassador Jon Huntsman's name in Chinese on popular microblogging site Sina Weibo were met with a message saying results were not available due to unspecified "laws, regulations and policies."
   自从网上呼吁要求举行席卷中东那样的活动后,天朝的网警开始工作了。在网上已经不能搜索和点击美国大使【洪博培】这个名字,因为被屏蔽了。
在天朝人气博客——新浪微博上搜索洪博培大使的名字和相关信息,就会显示着【根据相关政策和法律,该条信息不被显示】的内容——被屏蔽了。

A video circulating online shows Huntsman, who has been mentioned as a potential Republican presidential candidate, scanning the crowd at the site of a tiny protest in Beijing last weekend. An unidentified Chinese man asked Huntsman what he was doing there and whether he wanted to see chaos in China. Huntsman walked away from the scene after that comment.
The U.S. Embassy was aware that Huntsman's name was being "restricted on some searches" on China's domestic Internet, spokesman Richard Buangan said, but declined further comment on the issue.
       在网上流传的一段视频上显示上个星期这个作为一个有可能成为共和党的总统候选人的洪博培在观看着一群示威者在北京的表演。一个不明身份的天朝人问,洪博培在那里正在干什么和他是否想要看着天朝混乱的样子。洪博培在听到上述内容后立刻离开。
美国大使馆很清楚洪博培的名字在天朝的网络上呗限制了搜索的事情。美国发言人Richard Buangan拒绝对这件事作出更多的评论。

He said the ambassador and some family members were passing through the bustling Wangfujing shopping street on Sunday and it was a coincidence that they were there at the same time as the planned protest.
Notices that began circulating last week on an overseas website and called for protests in cities across China every Sunday have so far attracted few overt demonstrators but nevertheless unnerved the authoritarian government.
         他只是说,星期六那天大使和家人只是为了购物而刚好路过那条街。他们与那些计划好的抗议者相同时间出现纯粹是巧合。
值得注意的是,跟接着在国外的网站上也开始流传着呼吁天朝的抗议者在每个星期日上街活动。到目前为止吸引了一些愿意公开站出来的抗议者。但是仍然被毒菜者阻止了。

In addition to increased filtering of the Internet, police have also questioned, placed under house arrest and otherwise detained more than a hundred people, the monitoring group China Human Rights Defenders said. At least five have been detained on subversion or national security charges, in some cases for passing on information about the protest calls.
The Beijing police department on Friday, in an unusual move, summoned The Associated Press and several other foreign news organizations for brief meetings to restate regulations requiring foreign reporters to receive permission from government agencies, companies and individuals for interviews.
LinkedIn does not have a strong following among Chinese users, who make up one million of its 90 million-plus members, but the site had previously been accessible. On Friday, it could not be opened within China.
       除了过滤网页外,公共安全专家还审讯了、,软禁、甚至拘留了大约超过一百人。有关人圈组织透露至少五人以颠覆国家与危害国家安全罪名被逮捕。在一些案件中还是以通过电话方式传递抗议信息而被拘捕的。
天朝称,得知了一些外国媒体不寻常的移动的信息而召唤美联社和其他几个外国新闻机构进行一个短暂的会议并重申要求外国记者应该遵守条例,在天朝的允许下才能对个人进行采访。
一些在没有获得强大的支持的天朝网民建立了一个由1万到9千个用户组成的网站,现在已经不能被访问。星期五,他已经不能被打开了再天朝。

The Mountain View, California-based company said in a statement that the site was blocked for some people and they were continuing to monitor the situation, which was apparently "part of a broader effort in China going on right now."
The appearance of the U.S. ambassador at Sunday's protest feeds into a frequent theme in state-controlled media: that the U.S. is trying to subvert China. One website that focuses on criticizing Western media coverage, anti-cnn.com, said Huntsman's presence at the protest site "obviously reflected" a "coordinated campaign to disrupt China."
The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Thursday sidestepped questions asking whether Beijing believed Huntsman was there by coincidence. Spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said he was not aware of specifics of the case.
       一个建立在加利福利亚的The Mountain View评论认为,由于天朝封锁了消息,很少人了解这件事。并且很显然,现在当局还在严密地监控事态进一步发展而让民众得知。
以批评西方媒体的一个网站,anti-cnn.com,认为洪博培大使出现在抗议者中,已经清楚地表明了有一个有组织有计划破坏天朝的阴谋存在。

评论翻译
      osofar   1 minute ago (4:28 AM)
Huntsman would be viewed with deep suspicion by Republican¬s, as he speaks fluent Mandarin, is Mormon, and was appointed by Obama.
   洪博培的将会被共和党怀疑,他是一个魔门教徒并且会说一口流利的普通话。这将会有利于奥巴马。

simonbugatti   5 hours ago (11:31 PM)
Wangfujing is a popular modern shopping neighborho¬od in Beijing, so having Huntsman and family turn up there merely by coincidenc¬e could be the truth.
Whatever it is, it fits in nicely with a run for president.
       王府井一个北京的现代化的购物中心。洪博培与家人的出现有可能是偶然。

Hopalongpoppyseed   7 hours ago (9:02 PM)
      What is this, guilt by walking around?
   这算什么!在哪里出现有罪吗!

mike72   4 hours ago (12:10 AM)
       I f the Chinese embassador just happens to being walking in the middle of the Wisconsin protest, I bet you will think differentl¬y.
But no matter. It is really fun watching Huntsman showing up ... this is by far the FIRST TIME EVER a US official showing up in anything related to Jasmine Revolution¬.
Wall Stree Journal has already hinted that what is happening in Middle East is the handy work of US. Now with Huntsman showing, the shadow is coming out.
      如果天朝的大使刚好出现在威斯康辛州示威者中,我想你就不会这么想了!
   但不管怎样,看见洪博培的出现很有趣。这是迄今为止第一次,显示任何一个美国官员与花花革命。
   华尔街日报已经说了发生在中东的事情有我们插了一脚。而洪博培更加证明了。

Hopalongpoppyseed   4 hours ago (12:43 AM)
       Mike, The Chinese ambassador to the U.S. is probably stationed in Washington D.C., which is 705 miles from Madison Wisconsin, and it would indeed be a surprise to see the Chinese ambassador in Madison, but I suppose it would be a chance for the Chinese ambassador to witness an important conflict in a country with a history of greater freedoms for workers than he would have at home in China. If I saw the Chinese ambassador in Madison, I would think nothing of it, except that he must be traveling. On the other hand Ambassador Huntsman witnessed an event taking place in the city where he serves as ambassador¬. I see nothing remarkable about that. Perhaps, everything that happens around the world is not an American conspiracy¬. It would be stupid American policy to damage relations with the Chinese, from whom we borrow so much money. I don't think Mr. Huntsman would remain stationed in China if he damaged American relations in China. I am sure the Administra¬tion would call him back, in that case.
       【反驳的评论的】
         Mike,美国驻华成顿大使里威斯康辛州麦迪逊很近。大使出现在哪里一定会很惊讶的。我认为这是一个很好的计划让天朝大使知道在这个拥有悠久自由历史的美国里的工人好过带呆家中的天朝工人。如果我看见天朝大使出现,我不认为有什么意思。可能他是在旅游。另一方面,作为一国大使而观看示威者的洪博培。这已经不是什么重要的事情。相反,任何都有可能发生,况且这不是美国的额阴谋。不过这是很愚蠢,有可能伤害量过的关系,更何况,我恶魔呢从他身上借了很多钱!我认为由于不利于两国的关系,洪博培不会担任天朝的大使,我保证他会被召回。!

I am quite sure he just went out for a Big Mac.
       我很肯定他只是出去买大干酪。

mike72   4 hours ago (12:22 AM)
      "Torch All and Reshuffle" ... sigh ... only US has this kind of ambition, capability¬, imaginatio¬n and confidence¬. US is playing at a completely different level of the Great Game.
      美国正在进行一场精彩的比赛!

We could make China suffer economical¬ly if we would go back to Alexander'¬s Hamilton's 11 points to building s strong manufactur¬ing/middle base! China is our biggest threat and makes the cold war which we won seem luke warm!
       如果能回去亚历山大的时代,天朝都是浮云!他们使我们的威胁!即使冷战,也是我们的胜利!

I

f the Chinese ambassador to the US shows up at the protest in Madison tomorrow it would be a scandal and an insult to America. He'd be excoriated by the press. But Huntsman's behavior doesn't get a comment from Clinton or the WH. Why? Because election season has begun. That's all today's ruling class is good for, election campaignin¬g, spinning, lying.
       如果天朝大使出现美国的示威中,这是美国的耻辱!他立马被赶回家!但是洪博培的行为并没有影响。为什么?因为选举开始了!这一切是统治阶级为了选举而编织的有计划有阴谋的谎言!

Because we have double standards.
      因为我们有两个标准!

Maybe his bosses don't feel he has done anything wrong. So far, I don't.
       或许他的老板认为他没错。至少,我认为他没错。

They can't Baidu his name?
         Well no big deal. They can't vote for him anyway.
   他们不会百度这个名字吗?
       没什么大不了!,我们不投他票就行。

Can't take these Republican¬s anywhere ...not only do they have a recent history of failure at the ask of Diplomacy -- they embarrass us.
       不选共和党的sb,他们让我们很纠结!

IgFollow
       I suspect this was a story planted by Huntsman to begin to distance him from the Chinese government he was proud to be close to before he decided to run for president.
       我猜他是为了登上总统宝座而一手策划的【回应下面的】

was a story planted by Huntsman..¬.."
   我认为这是洪博培的一手策划的

转自爬山虎翻译论坛

zhengxiuf 发表于 2011-3-3 10:01

我很肯定他只是出去买大干酪。

——在中国,我们通常不说他是去“买干酪”,我们说他是去“打酱油”!

ak123456789 发表于 2011-3-3 11:09

楼主辛苦了。

你我约定 发表于 2011-3-3 11:37

洪博培这文字没给屏蔽吧

flying_xxx 发表于 2011-3-3 13:45

翻译问题比较多,有些完全颠覆了原义。

We could make China suffer economical¬ly if we would go back to Alexander'¬s Hamilton's 11 points to building s strong manufactur¬ing/middle base! China is our biggest threat and makes the cold war which we won seem luke warm!
如果能回去亚历山大的时代,天朝都是浮云!他们使我们的威胁!即使冷战,也是我们的胜利!

直译:如果我们能遵照亚历山大·汉密尔顿(首任美国财政部长)的11项方针建设一个强大的制造业和中产阶级的话,我们是可以在经济上打败中国的。中国是我们最大的威胁,相比之下当年的冷战都要“温暖”些。

54hy 发表于 2011-3-3 23:03

翻译问题确实有点多。。

下个月 发表于 2011-3-4 07:55

【中文标题】美国大使洪博培被封杀于网络上

【原文标题】Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador, Blocked By Chi ...
sunnylucas 发表于 2011-3-2 17:29 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

感谢您对AC以及外媒的支持,麻烦您将原文链接附上

JAM 发表于 2011-3-4 08:12

可以百度到呀,无耻,无知?

biggem 发表于 2011-3-4 10:17

我很肯定他只是出去买大干酪。

Big Mac 应该是指麦当劳的巨无霸吧

pinkelephant 发表于 2011-3-4 13:37

我很肯定他只是出去买大干酪。

Big Mac 应该是指麦当 ...
biggem 发表于 2011-3-4 10:17 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

Big Mac 应该是指麦当劳的巨无霸(回忆了一下《低俗小说》里开头的对话)PS;那段视频上也出现有麦当劳的标志的。

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-3-4 14:57

这就是我一直在担心的结果。AC不遗余力恶搞洪大使,这在咱们的文化里毫不稀奇,当事人也早就见怪不怪,可是这家伙毕竟是大使,外交官,没有里子也得顾着面子,被网络如此恶搞渲染,在咱们那些假仙脑里缺根弦的老古董官员们眼里就成了个十分尴尬跟敏感的问题了。管也不是,不管也不是,各个方面的问题又如此复杂敏感,最后闹来闹去,看在那些二百五的老外眼里,就又成了中国激进民族主义抬头,官方限制言论等等的事例,最后闹不好还能被当成是他们鼓吹花花,为那帮NC争取舆论同情的武器。

之前在杂谈发那个“兴奋个啥”的帖子,实际就是说的这个,可后面却跟了一群喊冤叫屈骂我是五分带路党的,再次表示非常的无语,唉。

宅男雄一 发表于 2011-3-5 00:00

继续封杀

mmc210 发表于 2011-3-5 02:19

美国网游 与我 所见略同

紫玉炎华01 发表于 2011-3-5 11:38

楼上有装理智的暂且为 理智党

brian.wang 发表于 2011-3-5 17:26

无耻男,下次也不怕偶遇抢劫犯?

郭同德 发表于 2011-3-5 19:26

洪帮主这次走秀很是让我等天朝屁民开了眼啊
MD全世界种花种上瘾了

大漠金舟 发表于 2011-3-7 17:43

很严肃的说:米国的情报部门该整顿了。
那么多的外国记者都知道那儿要发生点事儿,架着长枪短炮到现场守候了,这位洪大使居然被哄去打酱油?

ztp6931 发表于 2011-3-8 10:22

楼上有装理智的暂且为 理智党
紫玉炎华01 发表于 2011-3-5 11:38 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif
什么叫装理智?这是世界上就不允许有理智的人了?难道理智的人为了满足这个网络上的需求就要装的不理智?

一言一行 发表于 2011-3-8 13:50

有图有真相
另貌似楼主的翻译有些地方很有问题吧

西域无风 发表于 2011-3-8 17:51

爬山虎东西不少~只是翻译水准貌似没有AC好
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 【2011.03.03赫芬顿邮报】美国大使洪博培被封杀于网络上