滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 10:06

【2011.04.11 Fin 24】马莱马:南非可能被金砖四国“吞并”

【标题】马莱马:南非可能被金砖四国“吞并”

【原文连接】http://www.fin24.com/Economy/Malema-SA-could-be-swallowed-by-Bric-20110410

【译文链接】http://www.ptfcn.com/ptfcn/j/766/

【时间及作者】2011.04.11 Julius malema

【正文】

Cape Town - ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema on Friday questioned South Africa's participation in the Brazil-India-China-SA (Brics) economic grouping, as well as China's role in Africa.
开普敦-非国委青年联盟首领朱利叶斯?马莱马于周五质疑了南非加入金砖四国经济组织,还有中国在在非洲扮演的角色。

"I'm still to be convinced what becomes the role of South Africa in Brics, or Bric, because those countries, both in terms of population and the size of their economies, we are nowhere close to those people," he told a SA Union of Jewish Students dinner in Cape Town.
我还不确信南非在金砖四国或五国里扮演的角色,因为其他国家无论是人口还是经济总量,都与我国不在一个数量级上“他与开普敦一位南非犹太人学生联盟在餐会时说道。

"And there is a problem we are committing as South Africa which must be corrected and that one does not need a conference, it needs a decisive action," he said.
"对于南非我们有一个问题,这个问题必须解决,我们需要的不是开会,而是行动,"他说道。

The advert stating South Africa was the gateway to Africa should come to an end, because "it is just making us vulnerable".
把南非作为通往非洲的关口这样的不利的观点必须加以改变,因为”这会让我们变得不堪一击“。

"People use us to get into Africa, take mineral resources raw as they are and leave South Africa, or Africa. The Chinese are number one in doing that.
"人们想通过我国进入非洲,获取原材料,据为己有,然后转身而去,中国就是带头大哥。"

"In South Africa, the good thing we appreciate about the Chinese, some of us, is that politically we are able to engage with them and politically we must be able to say to them you are going to trade with us on condition you comply our laws and you don't make political interferences.
"在南非,我们一些人,欣赏中国的是,我门可以在政治上进行合作,我门可以同他们说,我们要遵守我国法律来交易,你方不得干涉内政。"

"But, as things are now, we are not able, because they don't just come and take our minerals raw as they are. They also bring labour. You are literally not getting anything out of Chinese involvement.
"但是,现在问题来了,因为他们不光来采我们的矿,他们还带人来采,也就是说我们和中方合作没捞到什么好处。"

"They bring labour, after they bringing labour, they take the minerals. At least with the colonisers they utilised our people, although the working conditions were not better," he joked.
"他们采矿,还不断地派人来,不断地派人来。至少在过去的殖民时期,知名者还曾经利用过我们的人,哦,不过工作状况可不怎么好,"他开玩笑的说。

"But these ones, they don't give you even labour. They just open a Chinese town on their arrival and then they provide everything," he said.
"但是现在呢,他们连我们的劳动力都不用。他们一来,开一条唐人街,什么都自给自足了,"他表示说。

South Africa had the potential to play a meaningful role in the economy of Africa.
南非在非洲的经济中是可以扮演一个更有意义的角色的。

Whereas government was ready to play an active role as a state in the minerals and economic development of South Africa, this should be extended beyond the borders of South Africa. It was necessary to go and help the African states to develop their own economies.
在南非开发矿藏和发展经济时,政府准备着扮演一个积极的角色,这不应该限制在南非境内。有必要走出国门,帮助非洲其他国家发展经济。

The role China played in African states, South Africa could.
中国在非洲所起的作用,南非也可以做到。

"We can go and invest in Africa. We can go and revive the economic activities of those African countries because we know that once we have resolved the economic crises of these different countries in Africa, then we have resolved the problem of the many, many unregistered unaccounted for foreigners who in this country because of economic reasons.
"我门可以在非洲投资。我们可以重新恢复那些非洲国家的经济活动,因为我们知道一旦我们解决了这些非洲国家的经济危机,那么,我们就为这些国家因为经济原因而不被外国熟知的国家解决了很多问题。

"So, we think this role China is playing in Africa is the role that South Africa must play in Africa.
"所以,我认为中国在非洲扮演的角色,南非也必须扮演。"

"And then, in playing that role, we must not be a coloniser, we must be a real invester. We must never seek to influence the politics and dynamics of these African states.
“还有,我们可不能扮演殖民者的身份,我们要做一个真正的投资方。我们绝不应该影响这些非洲国家的政治和动态。”

"Instead, we must go invest in those countries, grow their economies and know that, indeed, South Africa has contributed in African renaissance and economic development in African states. That's what we seek to do, and we are all concerned about the involvement of China in this regard, Malema said.
“我们必须在哪些国家投资,增强他们的经济,要知道,南非在振兴非洲经济方面做出了不少贡献。这也是我们想做的,因此,我们也关注中方的参与,”马莱马说道。

"China has not done that yet in South Africa, because here we've got a tight government and regulations. And here it is not easy to just bring a truck full of Chinese to come and work here. They know that South Africa is not one of the playgrounds of the Chinese and them bringing their own people.
“中国在南非还没这样做,因为我们有一个强力的政府,和有力的规章制度。在南非想带一卡车皮中国人来做事,比较难。你知道南非可不是中国的游乐场,想来就来。”

"We are told that we are part of Bric now it's called Brics with our involvement. We are still going to listen what contribution we are going to make.
“我们被告知,现在是金砖五国之一了,但是却没参与什么。我们还在等候人家告诉我们要做什么事。”

"The only thing we are going to bring there is better political character... other than that, they are just going to swallow us.
“我们希望南非能扮演更好的政治角色...而不是,让他们把我们一口吞下。”

"We'll just be a small country among the biggest economies and populations, and our contribution might be meaningless.
“我们和那些有着世界领先的经济和人口的国家相比,只是小角色,我们的作用,基本上就看不出来了。

“I think, perhaps because these are just latest developments, we are still to be educated by our leadership of the country on really what are the benefits of South Africa in its participation in Brics, " Malema said.
"我认为,也许这只是最近的一些状况,还需要在我们的领导下,看看南非参加金砖国能有那些好处。"马莱马说道。

【评论翻译】

Nasdaq7
Malema is is so negative: business is business. Everyone gains in business. It is up to YOU to become world competitive. Already a Brazilian company wants to buy a copper mine in South Africa. That shows the other BRICs will invest. The more money, the more investment - everyone gains. People must not fear doing business with other nations. That is what the goal of capitalism is: a free world market where everyone can sell their products to all nations. Japan and Korea used it to come some of the wealthiest nations on earth. Never fear progress. Embrace it with open arms. You might not see the benefits now - but in time you will see the worlds best investors invest in SA. That is the power of money and trade. Give it a chance.
马莱马太消极了:生意就是生意。每个人在生意里都有赚头。要在参与国际竞争是你自己的决定。已经有巴西的一家公司打算购买南非的铜矿。这说明其它金砖四国也会投资。钱越多,投资越多,参与各方都有收益。不应该害怕与其他国家做生意。这就是资本的目的:一个自由的世界级的市场,每个人都可以把产品卖给任何国家。日本和韩国就是这样成为了地球上上最富裕的国家。永远不要害怕进步。张开双臂迎接它。你现在也许看不到利益-但是以后你就会看到世界上最好的投资会出现在南非。这就是金钱和交易的威力。试一试吧。

brazach
malema is making sense, it seems you just want to disagree him with at all cost without weighing facts.
马莱马说的在理,你似乎想不顾事实千方百计诋毁他

Nasdaq7
Let me help Malema with business 101: you start a business. It is a small business. It becomes a medium sized business. You get investment such as stock market investment. It becomes a big business. You sell it to the other BRICs - you're a billionaire. And you start again. Or you invest in China like SAB and you get rich from the other BRICs. Its fun: becoming rich. The more the merrier. Now you have a platinum card to do business in China, India, Brazil, Russia. Let the shopping and selling begin.
让我们来帮马莱马做生意:你开始一单生意。这是一笔小买卖。然后做到了中型规模。你得到了投资,比如骨片投资。然后变成了一桩大生意。你卖给了其他金砖国-你变成了亿万富翁。你再重新开始。又或者你像南非银行那样在中国投资,然后从其他金砖国获得财富。这有点意思:变得富有。越多越好。现在你有白金卡,可以在中国,印度,巴西俄罗斯做生意了。开始买卖吧。

Pen Of Zorro
Atleast Malema is not a complete idiot - he knows the Chinese dont give a damn about Africa beyond mineral interests. The problem with his direct approach - which will incidentaly make him the ANC's and SA's next president will be destruction of the ANCs international credibility. Black greed like that found in all of Africa - is sufficiently comfortable within the ANC government which has sidelined minority policing - secured majority votes through simple demographics. Even educated blacks support the fascist government or are simply useless passengers on a overcrowded gravy train. Human nature - what stops the criminal genius mind from getting into governemnt. The current set of politicias are openly stealing the billions - what need is there to rob ATMs, transit trucks, jewellery stores and have the police chasing you when you can openly steal it in government and moreover you even control the police. When it comes to crime - this continent is full of geniuses.
至少马莱马不是完全白痴-他知道中国才不会管南非的矿藏,更在乎的是利益。这个途径早餐的问题是-不可变面的使得南国委和南非的下届总统被南国委的国际声誉毁掉。南非存在的血淋淋的贪婪和南国委相处的很融洽,即,它们设立了一些政策-通过简单的人口统计来获得大多数投票。即时受过教育的黑人也支持法西斯政府,或者,在一辆过于拥挤的列车上,你是属于多余的乘客(很多人想进政府,但是只有少数能进)。这些人的本性-阻止了犯罪天才进入政府。现在的政策就是公开抢劫大量钱财-你要做的就是抢ATM机,运钞车,珠宝店,不过,你要是敢这么偷政府的钱,就有警察追你屁股跑了,不过如果你更厉害,控制了警察。说到犯罪的时候-这片土地上遍地人才。

B. Shongwe
LOL; the more the merrier, its sounds very easy... watch juju complicate this, lol
笑得滚到地上去了;钱越多越高兴,听起来很容易...

makgala
i am a chartered accountant who failed woodwork at high school. i do not make sense of your point. I may not agree with malema in many aspects, but in this article he spoke a lot of sense especially regards the chinese. lets give credit where its due.
我是一个注册会计师,高中就失败了。我不理解你的意思。我在很多方面和马莱马有不一样的想法,但是在这篇文章里,他说的很在理,尤其是关于中国的部分。该相信的地方我们还是的相信。

BLACKMAMBA
zion we call that hatin'
zion,我们把那种感觉叫做仇恨

Dundermoose
Hmmm... I wonder who wrote this speech, cos it seems to make too much sense to be written by Malema. He is right in that we must fear the Chinese - they are re-colonising Africa through the back door.
嗯...我想知道谁写的这篇文章,因为,如果是马莱马写的话,意义重大。他说得对,我们应该害怕中国人-他们是走后门对非洲进行再次殖民。

Dr. No
For once I agree with Malema (much to my own suprise) the Chinese are consumers and takers of note and give very little back. I have lost a contract where I was better and cheaper than the Chinks but becuase of their soft loan policy to the government of Namibia I lost out-After it was given to me!! There is nothing for free people, the Chinese are opening their fat cheque books and pay a pittance for Africa's resources. America did the same-read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".
Unfortunately I am white and doubt I register in any plans of the ANC or its YL.
我第一次同意马莱马(实在是让我自己都不敢相信)中国人猛的消费,索取,却很少给予。

OB1
nobody can come here and take anything, they invest...it is only govt leadership who can give it away (just to line their own pockets). Unfortunately it is an ANC (african?) culture to enrich oneself ahead of the country, so I guess we better stock up on KY and bend over for the imminent asian ass-pounding.
每人可以来这里带走所有东西,他们是来投资的...只有政府才能出让这些资源(为了填满自己的口袋)。不幸的是,这是非国委的传统,先富自己再富国人,这样我猜还是存好钱,好好服侍那些给亚洲人拍马屁的人。

Markusman
I honestly never thought I would agree with him. china has already taken over half of Namibia leaving the locals without jobs. sadly our economy isnt strong enough to lead Africa forward without help. As the African state involved, I think we need to set some ground rules such as: local labour must be used; investors must enter into empowerment deals and a cercain percentage of the production process must take place in Africa (further investment required) otherwise otherwise we will just be robbed of our resources while others (china) get rich(er)
老实说,我从来没想过我会同意他说的。中国现在已经“占领”一半纳米比亚了,当地人都没工作了。悲哀的是我们的经济不强,不能带领非洲走出困境。几人非洲国家参与进来了,我认为我们需要设置一些基本规则:必须使用当地劳动力;投资者应给予交易更多的活力,产品生产必须有一定比例在非洲处理(需要追加投资),否则损失了我们的资源,却肥了他人(中国)

B. Shongwe
ok, jokes aside, the chap raises some important issues though. I mean if you compare South Africa's GDP, nevermind population, with that of Brazil the difference is appalling to say the least. I agree with Malema, South Africa's conribution to BRICS is likely to be minimal...
好了好了,别开玩笑了,这篇文章还是提出了一些重要的问题。我是说,如果你和南非的GDP相比,不管人口的话,和巴西极大的不同就是,我同意南马莱马的说法,南非对金砖四国的贡献很少...

dawie.snyman
I wonder who wrote his little speech?
我想知道谁写的这篇文章?

Awwi
The comments Malema makes is right in my opinion- why do they have to bring there people. They should rather be training and upskilling the locals.
在我看来,马莱马说的是对的-为什么他们要带人来开矿呢。他们应该训练当地人的技能。

Nalatari
The problem that needs to be corrected is you mr malema!
要解决的问题就是你,马莱马先生!

Dave
Would be nice if bric swallowed Malema
如果金砖四国吞食马莱马就好咯

寒铁 发表于 2011-4-16 10:29

顶下看好楼主

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 10:34

我相当不喜欢这个马莱马。

印象中,他和曼德拉那一辈的老家伙不同,是个80后,思想比较偏激,属于激进民族主义那类型,但在普通民众当中,特别是在那些对现状不满的年轻人当中,相当具有影响力。是国大党中非常有希望也非常有前途的政治新星。但也曾有人认为他是个相当“危险”的人物。至少我就是这样认为的。

但他提到的有关中国投资非洲的种种战略失误,我倒是比较认同,尽管出发点与角度和他不一样。

我们的投资策略的确存在着相当的问题,甚至可以说是一直都存在着非常大的误区。

初期,出于对无产阶级兄弟的同情,我们勒紧裤腰带无偿对其援助,此举固然为我们在非洲迎来了不少掌声,但碍于那里频繁骤变的政治天气,这种感情投资最后其实并没给我们换来多少实际的好处。

中期,开始逐步调整,更加注重现实利益,国内的形象工程几乎被原封不动的搬移到了非洲大陆。到处投资修建形象地标,建起了一大批对当地人实际毫无用处的体育馆、广场等等。这有助于竖立中国的光辉形象,对那些急于在短暂任期内捞得更多政治资本的政客们当然也有好处,至少是颜面上有光彩。但中国本土的形象工程最终并没能让中国的老百姓感到亲切,非洲百姓的感受,也同样如此。

目前,仍在进行调整,将投资重点转向政府层面的国家大工程或是能源领域。这些投资的现实回报率显然更高。因为中国投资的大工程,修建起的公路、铁路、水坝、电站,最后具体的承包人实际都是中国的国营大公司,这等于是在拿政府的钱、请政府开办的企业,在国外的土地上,利用当地的资源来搞创收。

出于经济利益、成本、工期、以及开工效率等等问题的考虑,这些大工程往往全部由中国公司一手包办,从机械到工人,基本都是中国出品。当地人及当地企业都被排除在这个体系之外,没有从中获得半点好处。而他们所能见到的,就是中国人正在大批的涌入他们的国家,使用着他们的资源,按照中国人早已习惯的方法,用各种方式和手段与那些脑满肠肥的官员们勾结在一起(尽管中国人这样做很可能只是为了尽量避免在施工过程中受到各种刁难,尽量减少不必要的障碍)。而这些所见所闻与切身感受糅合在一起,就只会得出一个结论——

中国人和那些西方殖民者其实并没什么不同。

而更可怕的是,而今民营资本也正在大批涌入非洲大陆。中国本土的血汗工厂与黑心企业,黑心煤矿等等,对我们来说早已屡见不鲜。但这种资本初期不计任何手段的压榨与剥削,也正在被原封不动的照搬到非洲。政府层面对这些现象,即便在本土也向来监管乏力,如果是发生在那片遥远的大陆,就更是鞭长莫及了。

但是非洲人是不会理解这些的,他们也不会知道其实我们自己对此也是非常的痛心疾首。在他们看来,这就是中国人,这就是中国。

以南非目前的经济规模,还不足以与金砖并列。唯一将他们吸收进来的理由,就是中国需要他们。我们还没有成功,我们离成功还很遥远,可是我们却已经渐渐开始变得傲慢与自大。大操大办的组织盛会,看上去更像是在炫耀,而不是真正想坐下来和这些伙伴商议问题。他们来参加会议,也仅仅只不过是为了想来和我们做生意,而并非是出于对主人发自内心的尊敬与友善。

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 10:39

顶下看好楼主
寒铁 发表于 2011-4-16 10:29 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

看我干啥?!Q56) Q69) Q41)

bigbus168 发表于 2011-4-16 11:13

实在没有看出中国哪里有“傲慢与自大”,也不知道真正的“谦卑”应该是怎样。中国在非洲的投资、开矿等等都是付了真金白银的,我不明白你为什么会认为“中国人和那些西方殖民者其实并没什么不同”。南非加入金砖是它自愿的,并非中国硬要拉拢,怎么是为了“炫耀”?比中国更低调、谦卑的国家是谁呢?

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 11:26

实在没有看出中国哪里有“傲慢与自大”,也不知道真正的“谦卑”应该是怎样。中国在非洲的投资、开矿等等都 ...
bigbus168 发表于 2011-4-16 11:13 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

以“自我为中心”,也是个人的自由~

ckin 发表于 2011-4-16 11:48

本帖最后由 ckin 于 2011-4-16 11:49 编辑

中国目前的对非援助已经在向民生方向倾斜,

我认为服务行业可以大量培训当地人

但是很多都在做的工程机械之类的业务

有工期什么的要求

你雇佣当地人 效率低

花大把培训的时间自己都可以做完了

中国的优势就在效率没效率谈何竞争力。。

中国对基础设施的大笔投入也是从自身经验出发的

光谈改善民生,公路不通 医院都没谈什么民生呢?

中国的所做并不能代替当地政府的职能

把什么都归罪在中国身上 合理么?

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 11:57

中国目前的对非援助已经在向民生方向倾斜,

我认为服务行业可以大量培训当地人

但是很多都在做的工程机械 ...
ckin 发表于 2011-4-16 11:48 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

所以我才说马莱马这种人,很危险。他的许多言论与观点,都是具有非常明显的排外、保守及激进色彩的。他并不是在理性与冷静的思考社会问题,并真正从实际出发去为自己的国家寻求正确的方向,与自强之路,而只不过是在依靠煽动不满来捞取自己的政治资本,他只是个年轻且又野心勃勃的政客,他这种人,不会带给南非崭新的未来。

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 12:02

我觉得好像大家都误会我跟在后面的一番感慨了。

首先,我转载这个,只不过是想为论坛里提供另一种角度的观点来供大家探讨。既非抹黑、也非漂白。

其次,我在后面的发言,也并非是赞同他的观点,而只是认为他的话的确折射出了一些我们的失误。坦率面对没什么不好,认真讨论、总结各种经验与教训,才能更好的完善与进步。只是因为不好听,就刻意去回避、或选择性失明,并不能掩盖问题的存在,也并不能真正的解决问题。

yuyeguihua 发表于 2011-4-16 12:05

哗众取宠者的目的其实很清楚,那就是为了谋取个人私利,并借机出名,以换取更大的利益。

这个马某的招数,不仅稚嫩,而且拙劣。

滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 12:15

中国目前的对非援助已经在向民生方向倾斜,

我认为服务行业可以大量培训当地人

但是很多都在做的工程机械 ...
ckin 发表于 2011-4-16 11:48 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

另外关于你前面说的那些问题。

中国人有中国人的方式,我们生活的这个国家、这个文化背景、这片土地,都与那片大陆千差万别。非洲人的生活习惯、文化历史乃至宗教信仰都与我们截然不同。在我们而言,我们只是在按照自己的习惯、自己的步调、自己的方式默默创造着只有中国人才能创造的奇迹。但对他们来说,这些却是可能完全无法理解、也前所未见的。中国人勤劳、坚韧、善于忍耐,但却内向、不善于表达、更不善于沟通。百年前,甚至数百年前,我们的先辈就已勇敢的走出国门,依靠着自己的勤劳与坚韧去世界各地寻找、开辟自己的天空,积累自己的财富,可是在融入当地、与当地人交流沟通方面,却始终都不很成功。这与中国古老文化的凝聚力与独特性有关,也与中国人的性格有关。先辈们将唐人街及中国文化播撒向了世界各个角落,传播并推动了世界对于我们这个东方古老国度的了解与认同,但另一方面,却也变相造成了一个个被当地文化包围的“孤岛”。

现在是一个崭新的时代,地球已经变得越来越小,我们在极力向世界展示自己的同时,也必须要学会倾听,可我们现在正在做的,只是在拼命的介绍自己,期望能有更多人认识我们、了解我们、尊重我们、理解我们,认同并接受我们,却没有花同样多的时间去了解、理解别人。这种不对等的交流与沟通,会很容易在他人眼中留下强势与咄咄逼人的印象。

非洲人的生活与工作习惯跟不上我们的节奏,也无法达到我们的要求,如果我们只是站在企业层面去看待这个问题,那么解决方式当然很简单——当地人无法满足要求,那么就直接使用能够有效率完成工作的本国工人即可。可如果站在国家战略层面,这样只追求短期效应的方式则未免过于短视局限,而且很容易替未来埋下隐患。我上文所说的,就是这个意思。

zhxp2005 发表于 2011-4-16 13:30

嫌不好就别来哦 俺们四砖就挺好的,你们来掺和神马???

花花 发表于 2011-4-16 14:30

一个南非愤青

坐看云起时 发表于 2011-4-16 14:31

"非洲人的生活与工作习惯跟不上我们的节奏,也无法达到我们的要求,如果我们只是站在企业层面去看待这个问题,那么解决方式当然很简单.."

既然要求资本进入,又要求资本主义,那么不谈企业层面谈什么,难道谈社会主义化?

xia778 发表于 2011-4-16 15:20

Q41)Q41)

浩磊 发表于 2011-4-16 18:23

中国威胁论的南非版

忍耐 发表于 2011-4-16 19:20

非洲落后的根源就是效率

敬扬 发表于 2011-4-16 23:13

另外关于你前面说的那些问题。

中国人有中国人的方式,我们生活的这个国家、这个文化背景、这片土 ...
滔滔1949 发表于 2011-4-16 12:15 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

所以,我们要开办很多很多的孔子学院

日月星辰 发表于 2011-4-17 04:25

我看过一篇贴,大意记得为什么中国人不敢用非洲人,说的是非洲人干一个月玩N个月,一发工资第二天就不见人来上班,这种情况假如你到非洲办企业你敢用非洲人吗?

要加薪 发表于 2011-4-17 09:03

非洲人的做事效率不敢恭维,一个中国人抵得上4、5个非洲人。再者,中国背着骂名开采的资源,都加工好送给美国了。。。MD,我们从美国又得到了什么呢?
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 【2011.04.11 Fin 24】马莱马:南非可能被金砖四国“吞并”