diver18 发表于 2011-7-26 15:00

【福布斯博客110725】希望之旅:福布斯编辑谈京沪高铁之行

本帖最后由 康桥之上 于 2011-7-26 15:57 编辑

Russell Flannery

China’s High-Speed Rail Has At Least One Hopeful Rider
Jul. 25 2011 - 7:01 am

(Alicia Wittmeyer, a Forbes summer intern in China, has been riding the rails of the country’s train system of late, helping to flesh out candidates for our upcoming 2011 Forbes China Rich List.   She filed these thoughts about China’s high-speed network after a collision in Zhejiang Province on Saturday night killed 35 passengers.)

China’s high-speed rail has gotten a lot of bad press from delays and technical problems. On Saturday, it suffered its worst day yet, after a horrible accident left nearly three dozen passengers dead.But on Thursday, at least, when I took the train up from Beijing to Shanghai, there weren’t any signs that I was riding a particularly controversial train, and most people on board seemed happy to be there.

My train left Beijing at 7 a.m. and got into Shanghai Hongqiao station just before 12:30 p.m., with a few stops in between. I sat next to a 20-year-old student from Nanjing who’d traveled to Beijing for a week.He’d heard about the problems with the high-speed rail, but didn’t think they were very serious. He was much more interested in the speed of the train. As we approached our top speed of just over 310 kph, he snapped a few pictures of an electronic sign posted in every car that tells you how fast you’re going. He’d also taken a picture of his ticket before boarding, which was stored in his camera next to pictures of the Forbidden City, Peking University West Gate, and other famous tourist attractions.

The train is generally pleasant. It was pretty quiet most of the way, both in terms of noise fromthe train itself, and noise from the passengers on board. It definitely has a different feel to it than many other Chinese trains: As I walked through the cars to have a look around, I noticed a lot of laptops and iPads out. There are automatic sliding glass doors between each car. The canteen car was clean, unlike the canteen cars on some other Chinese trains I’ve been on. I ordered a gong bao ji ding (“governor’s chicken”); a foreigner in line behind me tried to order spaghetti, with no luck, although it sounded like it’s available on some days.

My experience with the high-speed rail was overall, a smooth ride. And the general reliability of trains in China is extra-attractive.My flight out of Huangshan, where I’m writing from today,has been cancelled for the second day in a row. The potential value of a well-functioning high-speed connection between China’s two most important cities is huge. Let’s hope that the problems can be worked out so that the rail route can become an asset instead of a controversy.
http://blogs.forbes.com/russellflannery/2011/07/25/chinas-high-speed-rail-has-at-least-one-hopeful-rider/

寒铁 发表于 2011-7-26 15:20

楼主你怎么老是喜欢耍我这个文盲啊,满怀希望的过来看没想到看到的是鸟语,真是悲催

妇科主任 发表于 2011-7-26 16:29

同楼上感觉一样;P

diver18 发表于 2011-7-27 13:12

本帖最后由 diver18 于 2011-7-27 13:16 编辑

寒铁 发表于 2011-7-26 15:20 static/image/common/back.gif
楼主你怎么老是喜欢耍我这个文盲啊,满怀希望的过来看没想到看到的是鸟语,真是悲催 ...

话说就算是你在头版最新贴,因为题目吸引或其它什么原因,上帝之手了一下,但看到帖子是在外媒频道,你也不应该说我耍你啊。而且,还是‘老是耍你’,我冤啊!外媒版有鸡肠最少不算是奇怪事吧?

话说回来,十二分感谢你关注我的帖子。

作为补偿,贴上你熟悉的语言(其实你很精通鸡肠的,right?)

超级感谢Academus@译言,十之去九的快捷翻译!(内链又贴不了!http://article.yeeyan.org/view/240345/208881)
还有:题目被小编改了,原题为:全世界都在砸高铁时,这老外高呼---希望之旅!

=====

(艾莉西亚·惠特梅耶尔(Alicia Wittmeyer)是福布斯在中国的一名暑期实习生。最近她一直在乘坐中国的火车四处旅行,为即将推出的2011年福布斯中国富豪榜搜集充实潜在上榜者的情况。在上周六晚浙江省发生动车追尾事故并导致35名乘客死亡之后,她写下了以下文字,谈对中国高铁的感想。)

最近,中国的高铁因为车次延误和技术故障被媒体频频曝光。周六,它迎来了最糟糕的一天,一场可怕的事故夺去了35名乘客的生命。但至少在周四我乘坐从北京到上海的高铁列车时,没有任何迹象显示我乘坐的列车受到多大争议,大多数乘客看起来都相当满意。

我坐的列车早上7点从北京出发,差不多12点30分抵达上海虹桥站,中间只停了几站。坐在我旁边的是一个20岁的南京学生,刚从北京游玩一周回来。他听说了动车的种种问题,但觉得没那么严重。他更关心高铁的速度。当动车达到最大时速即每小时310多公里时,他拍了几张显示车速的电子屏的照片,这种显示屏每节车厢里都有。他还在上车前把自己的车票拍了下来,与故宫、北京大学西门等著名旅游景点的照片存放在一起。

列车总体令人愉快。大部分时间车子很安静,噪音不大,乘客也没有喧哗。这绝对和中国大多数别的列车不同:我在各车厢来回走动的时候,注意到很多乘客带着笔记本电脑和iPad。每节车厢之间都有自动的玻璃推拉门。餐车非常干净,不像我在中国别的火车上看到的样子。我要了宫保鸡丁,而排在我后面的一位外国乘客要意大利面,但不巧没有,虽然听起来似乎别的日子是有的。

我的这次高铁之旅整体上来说比较顺利。中国列车总体上比较可靠,更增添了它的吸引力。我今天是在黄山写这些文字的,我预定的离开黄山的航班已连续两天被取消。在中国两个最重要的城市之间建立一个运转良好的高铁联系,其潜在价值是巨大的。让我们希望高铁的种种问题能得到解决,让中国的铁路成为资产而不是引发争议。

寒铁 发表于 2011-7-27 13:17

diver18 发表于 2011-7-27 13:12 static/image/common/back.gif
话说就算是你在头版最新贴,因为题目吸引或其它什么原因,上帝之手了一下,但看到帖子是在外媒频道,你也 ...

客观感谢你的翻译,我是直接看首也的,没有刻意进入翻译那看,没次看到点进来一看都是鸟语,我很无语

diver18 发表于 2011-7-27 13:27

寒铁 发表于 2011-7-27 13:17 static/image/common/back.gif
客观感谢你的翻译,我是直接看首也的,没有刻意进入翻译那看,没次看到点进来一看都是鸟语,我很无语 ...

客观 和 主观 都再感谢你的关注!

http://image3.uuu9.com/war3/war3rpg//UploadFiles_1951//201005/100506143435723217.jpg

寒铁 发表于 2011-7-27 13:30

diver18 发表于 2011-7-27 13:27 static/image/common/back.gif
客观 和 主观 都再感谢你的关注!

这图够冷血我喜欢
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【福布斯博客110725】希望之旅:福布斯编辑谈京沪高铁之行