diver18 发表于 2011-8-30 10:54

这个世界,中美都不重要,钱才是最重要的:NBA Chandler 加盟 CBA

这个世界,中美都不重要,钱才是最重要的:NBA (Wilson Chandler) 加盟 CBA

克拉克之后,广厦再出大手笔签下掘金前锋钱德勒!年薪超170万美元

停摆之后很多NBA现役球星就频频传出与CBA球队接触的消息,但是除了前魔术前锋厄尔-克拉克(Earl Clark)正式与广厦男篮达成了签约协议之外没有第二名球员与CBA球队正式签约。不过今天(8月30日)据ESPN报道,掘金小前锋威尔森-钱德勒(Wilson Chandler)亲口证实自己已经加盟一支CBA球队,而这支球队就是在不久前刚刚签下克拉克的浙江广厦猛狮。而据经纪人透露钱德勒的年薪超过170万美元。

“也许我会失去参加新赛季NBA的机会,但我认为征战中国联赛将是我篮球生涯一次伟大的经验,我没有参加任何的劳资谈判会议所以我不确定停摆会在何时结束。对于我而言,我只是希望在自己这方面能够早些摆脱停摆的困境。”

2010-2011赛季钱德勒总共出战73场,场均32.7分钟时间内可以贡献15.2分和5.6个篮板以及1.3次封盖。根据篮协新出台的外援政策,NBA现役球星外援必须在中国征战至少一个赛季,因此钱德勒很有可能在CBA效力至赛季结束。
http://bbs.hoopchina.com/2658485.html

=====

Updated: August 29, 2011, 8:24 PM ET
Wilson Chandler to play in China

By J.A. Adande
ESPN.com
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6907302/wilson-chandler-signs-contract-chinese-team

Wilson Chandler said he has signed a contract with the Zhejiang Guangsha of the Chinese Basketball Association, a move that would essentially preclude him from participating in the 2011-12 NBA season if the lockout ends and the games begin.

The Chinese Basketball Association will not allow players with existing contracts to sign with its teams, so playing in China is only an option for free agents such as Chandler, a restricted free agent who finished the 2010-11 season with the Denver Nuggets.

In addition, the CBA will not allow escape clauses that would allow players to leave the Chinese league in the event the NBA resumes operations. So Chandler would not be a part of the NBA if the season begins on time or even with an abbreviated schedule starting in January or February.

"Maybe I'll lose out," Chandler said. "But I think it can be a great experience. I haven't been in any meetings. I can't call it. I'm just taking a risk, at the end of the day."

In theory Chandler could rejoin the league on a prorated basis for part of the season if the NBA is playing in April. Only the CBA finalists were still playing in April last season, so unless the Lions are among the last two battling for the championship Chandler would be available for the end of the NBA regular season if the usual schedule is followed.

As a restricted free agent the Nuggets could retain Chandler by matching an offer made by another team. Chandler, 24, averaged 12.5 points and 5 rebounds in 21 games with the Nuggets after being acquired from the Knicks as part of the trade that sent Carmelo Anthony to New York. "I like , I like the team," Chandler said. "Great young team. Coach Karl is a great coach. I like the management. Hopefully I'm there."

Chandler's agent, Chris Luchey, did not specify the amount of the one-year contract with the Guangsha, or Lions, but said it was worth less than the $3.1 million qualifying offer the Nuggets made in order to retain their rights to Chandler, and more than the $1.7 million offer that has been reported elsewhere.

Chandler, who had been in talks with Olimpia Milano in Italy as well, liked the appeal of playing up to three games a week in China, as opposed to one game a week in Italy. He also liked the fact that Jim Cleamons, the former Dallas Mavericks coach who was an assistant on Phil Jackson's championship teams in Chicago and Los Angeles, will be coaching the Lions.

But he must also weigh the risk of injury and how that could affect his next NBA contract.

"It's a huge concern," Chandler said. "But as long as I take care of my body, I'll be fine. We've got insurance."

Chinese teams are allowed a maximum of two foreign players. The Lions, who are located in the city of Hangzhou, have also signed Earl Clark, who played with the Phoenix Suns and Orlando Magic the past two seasons.

lyycc 发表于 2011-8-30 10:56

真的假的,不会又是“逗你玩”吧

xkymax 发表于 2011-8-30 14:07

放弃NBA?这么缺钱花啊

fukgm 发表于 2011-8-31 17:09

钱得了才能乐啊
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 这个世界,中美都不重要,钱才是最重要的:NBA Chandler 加盟 CBA