本帖最后由 diver18 于 2011-10-9 16:24 编辑

美国务院发言人纽兰: 美国对于其在巴基斯坦民众中的负面形象感到担忧
Victoria Nuland
Spokesperson
Daily Press Briefing
Washington, DC
October 6, 2011
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2011/10/175122.htm

QUESTION: Just a quick follow-up, Madam. I was also at the press conference at the White House. My question is: When President said that he sees some hands from the ISI – I mean, he didn’t name the ISI or the Pakistani military, but from intelligence and the Pakistan military. My question is: According to many Pakistanis here I have been talking and as far as the press reports and poll in Pakistani press, Pakistan’s number one enemy is not India today, but is the United States. My question is: How can you bring back the image of U.S. in Pakistan so that way you can work with the Pakistanis or U.S. will not remain number one enemy for the acknowledgement that you have been giving billions of dollars and pouring in humanitarian aid and all kind of aids?

MS. NULAND: Goyal, we are concerned about the public opinion polling numbers in Pakistan. This has been one of the key focuses of our Embassy in Islamabad, to try to give an accurate picture to a broad cross-section of Pakistanis about all that we have tried to do as a nation to support Pakistan’s own democratic reform efforts, education in Pakistan, quality of life, micro-lending, economic projects. It’s sometimes hard to permeate, given the intense emotions about other aspects of the relationship. But as you know, our civilian assistance to Pakistan, which has not been touched, is all focused on trying to strengthen Pakistan’s own efforts to grow the economy, improve and modernize education, to help more people out of poverty, et cetera, and we will continue to make those efforts along with our – to support Pakistan.

提问:在已经投入了很大的人力,物力,财力的既成事实上,美国有什么办法改变 美国仍是巴铁头号敌人的局面?

美国务院发言人纽兰答:美国对于其在巴基斯坦民众中的负面形象感到担忧。这也是我们伊斯兰堡大使馆首要关注之一。。。(以下都是屁话)。

=====

巴基斯坦医生向中情局提供拉登DNA被控叛国
2011年10月08日 07:52:39
http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2011-10/08/c_122125534.htm

6日, 巴基斯坦政府调查本·拉登遭美国击毙事件委员会称,一名巴基斯坦医生因涉嫌向中情局提供拉登DNA而被控叛国罪,如罪名成立或致死刑。

美国正营救其家人

这名被控医生名叫沙奎尔·阿夫里迪。伊斯兰堡当局称,阿夫里迪在阿伯塔巴德市以经营疫苗接种生意为掩护,目的是获取拉登亲属的基因样本,从而供美军用于核实拉登的身份。据悉疫苗接种人员曾被授权进入拉登家人住宅。

阿夫里迪自5月拉登身亡后就被巴情报机构羁押。据美高官称,美国正在试图解救阿夫里迪的妻子和孩子,并将他们带回美国。

有分析人士称,此番发言必将会激起华盛顿方面的强烈反应,预计美国将会施压巴基斯坦放人。

巴人民视美为头号敌人

今年5月2日,美国单边行动入巴境内击杀拉登,让巴方面颜面无光,巴指责美侵犯其国家主权,此事件导致两国关系受损,巴基斯坦人反美情绪高涨。

6日,美国务院发言人纽兰说,美国对于其在巴基斯坦民众中的负面形象感到担忧,因为巴基斯坦人现在视美国为头号敌人。

5月拉登被击毙后,巴政府委任一名最高法院前法官成立调查委员会,调查美军如何渗透巴基斯坦,以及拉登为何能在巴境内藏身达五年之久。

本周三该委员会传唤拉登的遗孀、女儿以及巴基斯坦三军情报局局长艾哈迈德·帕夏中将,但具体质询内容并未向外界透露。随后6日,委员会发表一项声明称,取消对拉登家人的旅行限制令。

shfbh 发表于 2011-11-19 19:10

美国人自找的,全世界到处树敌

鱼游浅底 发表于 2011-11-19 22:02

捞分闪人

鱼游浅底 发表于 2011-11-19 22:03

捞分闪人
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【美国务院111006】美发言人:对被视为巴铁头号敌人感到担忧!