大眼睛同学 发表于 2011-10-18 18:06

【每日电讯报111017】中国女童路上被碾两次无人理

本帖最后由 lilyma06 于 2011-10-19 16:04 编辑

【中文标题】女童“被撞”之后 ——“礼仪之邦”的道德悲剧

【原文标题】Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street

【登载媒体】The Telegraph

【来源地址】http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8830790/Chinese-toddler-run-over-twice-after-being-left-on-street.html
【译    者】 大眼睛同学   

【翻译方式】   人工

【声    明】 欢迎转载,请务必注明译者和出处 bbs.m4.cn。

【译    文】

It is a story that has deeply unsettled millions in China, posing troubling questions about whether three decades of headlong economic development has left nothing but a moral vacuum in its wake.
这是一个令无数中国人感到不安的故事,沉默良久,人们不禁要问:三十年经济的飞速发展,怎么换来的竟是一颗颗冷漠的心?谁来弥补这份道德的缺失?
It begins last Thursday when a two-year-old girl totters into a narrow lane in a wholesale market in the thriving industrial city of Foshan in Guangdong Province and is hit by a small, white van. The driver pauses, and then pulls away, crushing the child for a second time under his rear wheels.
上周四,在广东省佛山市的一个批发市场内,一个年仅两岁的小女孩在夹道的马路上蹒跚而行时被一辆白色面包车撞倒。肇事司机感觉到了异常,却没有下车施救,反而再次开启油门,从小女孩的身上碾过。
It is not the accident itself, but what happens next — or rather doesn’t happen – that has left millions of ordinary Chinese wondering where their country is heading.
这仅仅是此次事故的开始,接下来发生的一切,几乎让百万计中国人难以相信他们的眼睛。
One by one, no fewer than 18 passers-by are seen on closed circuit television ignoring the girl as she lies, clearly visible in the road, haemorrhaging into the gutter. Not a single one of them stops to help.
监控录像显示,先后有18个路人经过事发现场,但他们视若无物,没有一个人停下来救助一下倒在血泊当中的小女孩。
It is only the nineteenth passer-by, a 58-year-old street cleaner called Chen Xianmei, who drops her bag of rubbish and rushes to the bleeding child, attempting to scoop up her up, but finding her floppy and lifeless.
直到第19个路人,58岁的街道清洁阿姨陈贤妹(音)看到此景后,立刻放下她手中的垃圾袋,上前营救,但此时的小女孩已经在她的怀中软作一团,非常虚弱。
“What’s up with people these days? They make so many excuses to turn a blind eye. The society is so indifferent, so heartless.” Yueyue’s father, a man surnamed Wang who was shown weeping with his wife on television news bulletins, said he didn’t want to enter the moral debate, only pray for his child’s survival.
“现在这世道怎么了?是什么理由可以让他们(18位路人)对生命视而不见,社会真是冷漠至极,让人寒心!”小女孩的父亲在电视采访中哭诉到。他说现在的他不想辩论什么,只想祈祷自己的孩子平安无事。
“Yueyue is so lovely, often amuses us. Sometime if I quarrelled with her mother and if her mother cried, she would tell us not to cry, she always tried to amuse us. I don’t have any thoughts now, I just hope my child will wake up and call me Dad again.”
“悦悦是那么可爱,我们经常带她一起出去玩。有时,我们夫妻俩吵架,她看到妈妈哭了,她会告诉妈妈不要哭,小小年纪的她,就懂得逗我们开心。现在,我没有任何想法,只希望我的孩子能醒过来,再叫我一声爸爸。”

外国网友评论该事件:评论翻译地址http://bbs.m4.cn/thread-3215894-1-1.html
当地网友评论:小悦悦的悲剧是因为邪恶的共产主义扼杀了自由民主普世

st_aster 发表于 2011-10-18 18:11

It is not the accident itself, but what happens next — or rather doesn’t happen – that has left millions of ordinary Chinese wondering where their country is heading.

这仅仅是此次事故的开始,接下来发生的一切,几乎让数百万中国人难以相信他们的眼睛。

翻译为百万计中国人比数百万中国人更好吧

虎狼之药 发表于 2011-10-18 18:47

几个的跳梁小丑就毁了社会道德

插队在德国 发表于 2011-10-18 20:04

社会道德体系就是这样脆弱,一个民族花上千年建立的体系,要破坏它只需要几个人几分钟就行。

大眼睛同学 发表于 2011-10-19 09:43

st_aster 发表于 2011-10-18 18:11 static/image/common/back.gif
It is not the accident itself, but what happens next — or rather doesn’t happen – that has left m ...

说的对,谢谢指点,我现在就改。

lilyma06 发表于 2011-10-19 10:01

是”小悦悦“,”陈贤妹“

冰之魄 发表于 2011-10-19 10:55

小悦悦的悲剧是因为邪恶的共产主义扼杀了自由民主普世??;P

冰之魄 发表于 2011-10-19 10:58

应该说小悦悦的悲剧是因为邪恶自由民主普世的

kusanagi20 发表于 2011-10-20 10:46

他们的媒体忘了说,他们伟大的国度是绝对不会出现这些悲剧的。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【每日电讯报111017】中国女童路上被碾两次无人理