weater76 发表于 2011-11-2 10:53

美国网友(CNN等)对北京空气监测冷嘲热讽

本帖最后由 weater76 于 2011-11-2 10:54 编辑

原文地址:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/01/world/asia/china-air/

Lacompacida
Chinese people have the best measuring instruments :their lungs.If their lungs tell them it is OK, it must be OK.Carry on breathing.   Just tell the PRC government when Chinese people stopped doing that.
中国人有最好的测量仪器:他们的肺。如果他们的肺告诉他们空气好,那一定是好的,继续呼吸吧……当中国人不那么做的时候,再告诉中国政府我们的监测也不迟。

infinitidoug
the only people that lose in this situation are the people themselves. respiratory problems r a B*t*h
吃亏的只有中国人自己的肺

ang2000
We are all 100% believer of US Embassy's democratic reading, since it is based on one-spot data in downtown, while Beijing's official reading is based on 550 spot datas around the city including suburb. We also know CCP is always wrong and CIA is forever right.
我们百分之百地相信美国大使馆的民主报告——它只是在闹市区的一点监测,而北京官方的结果基于市内外的550个观测点。我们还知道共产党总是错的,中情局总是对的。

PatrickChoi
I was in Beijing last week, and when I got back to my hotel and washed my face, it was black, haha. By the way I don't work in a coal mine, I run a software company :)
上星期我在北京,当我从外面回到宾馆洗脸的时候,洗下来的水都是黑的。哈哈,顺便提一下我并不是在煤矿工作,而是一家软件公司。

Lacompacida
You should believe the US number at all.Always trust the PRC numbers.They are good for you.Just tell your family to breath the ever improving air, and don't forget to exercise hard out side.Now I understand why playing hide and seek is a proper cause of death in China.
你别相信美国提供的数字。信任中国的数据吧,他们都会为了你好。告诉你的家人为了提高空气质量好好呼吸,不要忘记在外面多加锻炼。现在我理解了为什么在中国玩躲猫猫是一个合适的死法了。

ProfLogie
Wha? China lie?
什么?中国骗人?

gamts
Well done..
好样的

gamts
Savvy Chinese are around,after all...
精明的中国人到处都是。

Bregsman
Just have the GOP tell them the jobs are worth it...problem solved!
共产党会告诉他们工作很有意义……问题就解决了!

Olitwist
Sheep yeah, the CCP never lies, what are u on about??
睡吧,共产党从不说谎,你在想什么呢?

壮汉小奶糖 发表于 2011-11-2 15:56

题目起的是什么意思?什么叫冷嘲热讽,亲,这是事实好么
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 美国网友(CNN等)对北京空气监测冷嘲热讽