为了深水区而来 发表于 2011-11-8 10:57

各国网友讨论:你在大学期间的糗事

转自http://www.ltaaa.com/wtfy/3388.html
译者newhby、nothingnew、吴嘉伟、bhamronin、寒灯独夜人、菊花、小喬

Mr. Approachable来自:英国

Your "Oh shit!" stories/moment at University

你在大学期间的嗅事

So I thought I'd make a thread about people's moments of panic at University. It could be anything, from realising you have a lecture on the other side of campus as you were in the cafe, to locking yourself out of your halls because you left your keys in the taxi.

我以为我已经了解到了人们在大学里那一段出糗的岁月。它可以是,从你在咖啡厅里做了一次演讲,到因为把钥匙忘在出租车里,而被锁在门外了,的任何事情。

One of my favourites for me was when I turned up for an exam, sat down and began to look over the questions, and realised that, despite being an English student, I was sat in a Psychology exam and the English one wasn't until the next day in the same place. Trying to slip out without being noticed is quite difficult!

我最难忘的是是那一次,我参加考试时,坐好了,并且都开始答题了,才意识到我是坐在考心理学的教室里,我是英语系的学生,而英语考试是明天才在这里考。而试着从教室里溜出来是如此困难。

The invigilator said as I stood up "Are you stuck?". And I was like "No, I'm just in the wrong ****ing exam!". LOLYour turn.

监考员看着我站起来了,说:“你不会做吗?”我大概是这样说的,“是的,我他妈的走错考场了。”

为了深水区而来 发表于 2011-11-8 10:59

MindlessRobot来自:不详
Really sorry, have to apologise...I accidently negged you (stupid touchscreen phone)

真的很抱歉,必须给您抱歉……我不小心给你砸了鸡蛋~(因为迟钝的触屏手机)

I'll see if I'm able to give you positive rep to negate the neg I gave you.

我将拭目以待,我是否可以带给你好的名声,以洗清我带给你的臭鸡蛋,

So now TSR users begin negging someone who admits then apologises for their mistake.Right...

所以现在TSR的用户们开始踢爆那些给了差评又反过头来道歉的家伙……

Ultimate1来自:不详回复楼上
Well you sure do live to your name of 'mindless'

你确实活得和你的ID一样盲目……(楼上ID拆开是Mindless robot~)

MindlessRobot来自:不详回复楼上
Haha! But hey, c'mon...it was an accident

哈哈!但是,嘿~拜托……这只是个意外。

Mr. Approachable 来自:英国(英格兰)回复楼上的楼上的楼上
It's ok. I am constantly getting neg repped, but it must be people accidentally missing the pos rep button!

没关系。我经常收到负面回复(鸡蛋)【如youtube上的like dislike】但是大家一定是找不到正面回复的按钮(鲜花)

Edit: Silly posters, that's the neg button, if you move sllliiiiiiiiightly to the left you'll see the right button to press

更正:SB回复者们,那是鸡蛋的按钮,如果你稍微往左一点你就会看见你想点的按钮了【like 一般在dislike左边】

Tomatochuckers来自:不详回复楼上
If you say so

如果你这么说的话……(应该是给了楼主一鸡蛋)

Mr. Approachable来自:英国(英格兰)回复楼上
I have chosen ignorance...

我选择无视你……(这是楼主)

――――――――――――――――――

Alarae来自:英国
Oh yeah. That's me this morning in fact. Thought my lecture was in a closer building on campus that takes me ten minutes to walk to, so decided to leave late. Just before leaving I double checked my timetable to see that it is in fact in the furthest lecture theatre possible and basically have to powermarch the way there.

哈哈,我说说我今早的事。我今天要做个演讲,我以为是在离我住处挺近的地方,我就决定晚点出去。然后出门前我做了第二遍检查,发现其实我演讲的地方是离我这里最远的演讲厅。除非我会传送,否则我基本上是没法按时赶到了。

Jimimick来自:不详回复楼上
Heres a SOTON map:

Every building has a number and on the first week I was late to a lecture but thought id just made it in time. My lecture was in building 45 which according to the map is at the very bottom. When i got there it was a small building dedicated for students with dislexia with a sign on the door saying "There are 2 building 45's". I checked my map and the other building 45 is the furtherest building away on campus...WHY SOTON WHY???

这是南安普敦大学的地图:这里的楼都有个号码。我第一周要做个演讲,我演讲的地点是在地图最下端的45号楼。等我吭哧吭哧走到了,发现这是一栋为有阅读障碍的学生建的小楼,门上有个小条写着:“这有两个45号楼”。我又看了一眼我的地图,第二个45号楼居然是离这里最远的一栋...坑爹啊!

FreakyStyley来自:英国回复楼上
Who in the hell does a key that leads you to two separate places?
If you're going to do that just make them all bloody 45

是某个魔鬼误导你去两个相独立的建筑吧?
换成是我我就让这两个45号都倒霉

――――――――――――――――――

Q_Q 来自:不详
Failing to get in Q_Q

没准时到啊,哭。

Muscovite来自:欧盟回复楼上

为了深水区而来 发表于 2011-11-8 11:00

Wanderlust.xx来自:印度
In first year, a mate of mine was like, "Guys, you know how we had one month to revise for Jan exams? We have 2 to revise for 8."
Straight to the library, got a book, started reading all the material for the first time.
Actually, we didn't have enough time to even look at C++ so I just did all the non C++ questions on the paper. Still passed, barely.

大一那年,我一个室友说“哥几个,还一个月就月考了,要是挂了就得倒霉了。
我直奔图书馆,找到我要的书,然后第一次认真的开始看书。
其实我们时间根本就不够,我连C++都没时间看。所以我就把所有的非C++的题都答了。虽然最后过了,但是是踩线过的。

kka25来自:不详回复楼上
Curious. How did your mate do?

我很好奇,你室友是怎么做的?

wanderlust.xx来自印度回复楼上
He started revising at least 2 weeks before we did (full on revision, mind you) but he just doesn't have the natural aptitude for maths.
I always say maths is a language and you should treat it as such; grammar, spelling, punctuation and regular practice as well as a brief knowledge of inappropriate and appropriate sayings all make someone fluent. Just having one won't help much.
The poor guy tries hard and I admire him for it, but he can't admit that he needs help from people who have a knack for understanding the logic. That was first year, and I think he managed around 50 odd percent. Another mate at the time started two weeks after this happened, and she still managed to pull out 85% in one module that my poor mate only managed around 50 in with tremendous work.
Goes to show that it's not about hard work, it's about working smart.
It's also about not leaving the exam an hour early because you think you've, "done all you can do" as he so aptly put it. He walked out of an exam an hour early in his second year when he clearly could have sat there and even stared at the questions and pray for a brainwave.

那哥们至少比我们提前两周作准备(是全部的哦),但是他唯独没看数学。
我一直认为数学也是一门语言:语法,拼写,标点符号和常用语以及一些适当的或者不适当的让你流利的思考的小窍门。这些之中你只有一样显然帮不到你什么
他很努力,我也很佩服,可是他不承认他自己不善于进行逻辑思考。大一的时候,我认为他用了50%以上的心思来管理他自己。另一个室友用了85%的精力在一个模块上,而那可怜的室友用了50%的精力在大量的其他事情上。
结果就是说明做得多不如做的巧。
还有另一个提示就是不要提前走出考场,因为“我已经做了所有我能做的题了”。他去年提前了一小时出考场,今年他还得考一次,这次希望他屁股能老实点,多看看卷子来期望一下灵感闪现能帮助他解决一下他不会的问题。

kka25来自:不详回复楼上
lol, I almost felt sorry for the poor chap until I read the last part.

笑死我了,我看了最后一部分之后觉得那哥们太可怜了。

――――――――――――――――――

X_mark_the_spot来自:不详
One morning this cyclist was weaving in and out of traffic like a madman during rush hour, in the middle of winter. He cut off loads of cars, then changed lanes without signaling etc, just being a real nuisance. Finally he cut in front of me just as we were slowing towards the stop lights, and I had to slam on my breaks and swerve my car to avoid him. Of course I gave him a good honking of the horns (several times actually, sort of went mental on the horns, lol) and shook my fist at the as**ole. He turns around and our eyes meet in fury, and it only takes a few moments to realise that it's my economics professor, whose class I was just on my way to that morning. Awkward. Also had this one incident where I called a prof a prick, only to turn around and find him standing behind me in the queue. He did not look impressed. Actually, it's a wonder that I didn't fail uni, with how many oh **** moments I've had to date

寒冬季节早起交通很混乱,我正开车了,有个人在红灯亮之前突然换车道,我赶紧打方向盘避免和他撞上。然后我就按了几下喇叭(其实也是用来表达我的情绪了,笑),然后冲着那个混蛋使劲晃了晃我的拳头。他愤怒的转过头,我俩的视线碰在一起的时候,我突然发现他是我的经济学课程的教授。那天早上我帮其他教授打卡的时候他还排在我后面呢。好在他没认出我。至少我费尽辛苦的课程不会因此挂掉就很好了。

Mr. Approachable来自:英国回复楼上
We've all been there.

当时我们都在那。

kka25来自:不详回复楼上的楼上
OMG!!!!! That's ****ed up! Cool story though.

这个太卧槽了!不错的故事。

――――――――――――――――――

Mr. Approachable来自:英国
I also remember revising for an exam the night before and me and my mate decided to put a film on for background noise. We chose the original Batman. Bad idea because it turned into an all-night BatFest all the way through to The Dark Knight. At which point we realised that in 12 hours we'd done 30 minutes of revision. And he forgot to pick his Girlfriend up from his house.

我还记得某次考试前一天晚上,我和我室友决定把一个电影歌曲放进作品里当背景。我们选了蝙蝠侠的。结果我们从蝙蝠侠的音乐一直弄到黑暗骑士的,也没搞定。最后我们意识到整整12个小时我们就做了30分钟的修改,然后我室友忘记从他家里把他女友接回来了。

――――――――――――――――――

Manitude来自:英国
Night out, everyone else still out (I wanted to go home as 9am next day).
Wait for last bus which is at 5 to 1am (supposedly).Bus doesn't turn up.Decide I'm going to have to get a taxi.Talk to the driver of the nearest one (not a black cab and didn't call it so no idea what company it was, my first mistake there)As I was alone I had to pay the full fare.Left my phone in the back when I got out at my accommodation.Completely my fault, but exceedingly annoying nevertheless.

晚上外出,其他人还在外面。(我想在明早九点回家)
等待0:55(根据推测)的末班公车。
但车没来。
我不得不考虑搭的士。
找了离我最近的那个的士司机。(不是黑车,由于之前没叫过,所以我不知道它属于哪家公司。这是我犯的第一个错误。)
由于独自搭车,我不得不全额付款。
从家里出来时忘了带手机。

――――――――――――――――――
ritchie888来自:英国
Me and a mate realised that if we scanned a union ticket and printed it on the back of a receipt it looks exactly like a real ticket, saving us a cool £4 on buying two tickets.
Was going sweet until we were handing the tickets to the door staff and he turned over the fake ticket to see my ASDA grocery receipt.

我和一哥们听说如果把一张联盟票扫进电脑,然后印在某张收据的背面,它看起来就会和真的票一样,我们能因此很爽地节省4英镑买两张票。我们把票交给在门口查票的,心里正爽,他(验票员)把假票翻过来,就看到了我在ASDA商场购物的收据。

注:ASDA一家英国连锁超市,在英国很普遍,目前沃尔玛收购了它成为旗下公司。

The Stig来自:不详回复楼上
This actually made laugh out loud for a good minute... how I would have loved to have been there to see what happened next

你的话让我大笑了一会。如果我在场,我会想知道接下来会发生什么。

Did you make a swift exit or try and make something up?

你们是马上离开还是补了两张?

ritchie888来自英国回复楼上
We were all like "Woahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, we bought it off this guy, HE SET US UP!".
They threatened to take our student cards away, bit of a rubbish threat, but we got away with just leaving.

我们“哦哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,哦哦哦哦哦哦,我们向那家伙买票的时候就是这样的!”他们威胁要没收我们的学生证,这是些没用的威胁。当然,我们只是侥幸离开。

gummers来自:英国(英格兰)回复楼上
That's actually a good reaction. I would have probably froze, broke down and begged for forgiveness.

你们做的不错。如果是我,我会当场石化,头皮发麻,并乞求原谅。

ritchie888来自:英国回复楼上
Yeah, the trick is to just pull this face when they say "can you stand over here for a second, sir?":

为了深水区而来 发表于 2011-11-8 11:00

嗯,窍门就在于当说“这位先生,你能在这儿待会吗”的时候把脸拉长。

DeadGirlsDance来自:威尔士回复楼上
Omg i laughed so hard at that picture, and i still can't keep a straight face while trying to do it in the mirror

哦,这张图让我狂笑,到现在我都不能在镜子前板着脸。

――――――――――――――――――

Unununium来自:不详
one of my lecturers is a proper mardy bum. some people walked in a minute late and he had a rant saying 'you will buy an alarm clock and turn up to my lecture on time'
leaving this lecture i got into the lift with some mates and i was doing an impression of this right as he was walking past - luckily the lift door was closing and he didnt see me!

我的一位讲师就是个十足的抱怨者。有的人迟到一会儿,他就大嚷“你们要买个闹钟来准时上我的课”。下课的时候,我和一些同学搭电梯离开。我发觉他正从我们面前走过——幸好电梯门正关着,他没看到我!

注:Mardy bum 北极猴子的一首曲子,北极猴子是一个新兴英国乐团,由四个年轻人不透过唱片公司由互连网自行宣传的。在这里是指非常会抱怨的人。

Hype en Ecosse来自:英国(苏格兰)回复楼上
"You will buy an alarm clock and get to my lift on tiiiime!" she yells dramatically as the lift takes off to the bottom floor.

“你们要买个闹钟来准时上我的课”电梯门关闭并降到一楼时,她戏剧性地大嚷。

MagicNMedicine来自:英国(英格兰)回复楼上的楼上
Should have told him its right hard to remember that on a day like today when you're all, argumentative, and you've got the face on.

应该该告诉他,你已經很久沒有像今天這般不可理喻了,因為你一直都板著这个表情。

注:its right hard to remember that on a day like today when you're all, argumentative, and you've got the face on 这一句是出自于Mardy bum的歌词。这里引用的原句和现在的有点不同,有兴趣的话可以看看原歌词。

――――――――――――――――――
KJane来自:英国
For my first English Lecture I went into the wrong hall, didn't get the memo that it had changed to next door. Turns out I was in the lecture for 'Early Years Teaching' and had to ask a load of people to let me out just as the lecturer was about to start, because I'd thought it'd be a good idea to sit in the middle of a row at the front...

我去上第一堂英文课时走错了楼,没有注意到牌子已经改成下一间。结果是我上了前一年课程,当课程就要开始的时候,我只好请一票人让路,因为我当时认为坐在教室中间是个不错的主意。

Got caught sneaking in alcohol into the Uni Student club, not realising they'd begun putting security guys to check handbags and frisk the guys on your way in, got caught with it and had it taken away. I brought them because I had no money on me, so spent the entire night without a drink. My flatmates enjoy teasing me about this incident.

夹带酒精饮料到社团活动时被抓个现行,那时我还不晓得安全人员在进来的路上就发现了。我带酒进来是因为我手头没钱,后来整个晚上都没有喝半点东西。我的舍友喜欢拿这糗事来笑我。

――――――――――――――――――

Exodus来自:不详
Getting halfway to 9am lecture and realise i'm still in my pyjamas

有天去上9点的讲座。走到一半,忽然发现自己穿着睡衣。

――――――――――――――――――

Mm_Minty来自:英国
Having two pieces of coursework due the same day, finishing the first one the day before only to be above word limit. I emailed my seminar leader to ask what to cut out but he completely ignored the question and replied "it would be better if you answered the question like this" oblivious to the fact that I had an entire other essay to write and really didn't have time to completely re-do it.

某天,有两份课外作业同一天交。第一份是前天做的,超过了字数限制。我给我的研讨小組長发了email,询问有关缩减字数的事宜。但他完全无视我的问题,只是回答“这个问题由你自己解决会更好”他显然忘了,我还有另一份完全没动过的论文要写,实在没空重做这份。

I only just managed to get them both in on time and luckily managed to pass them both *phew* although I still think he marked me down because I ignored his advice and he was pissed about it XD

我决定按计划完成这两份作业。幸运的是,我全过了。虽然我觉得导师可能记了我。因为我无视了他的要求,估计他很生气。XD

――――――――――――――――――

tonberry 来自:英国
Woke up at 8:10 when the bus leaves at 8:20 and had to get dressed in the lift, with people getting in and out

8:20公车抵达,8:10起床。在人来人往的电梯里穿衣服。

――――――――――――――――――

Mr. Approachable 来自:英国(英格兰)
One of my flat mates went outside for a 3am fire drill, but forgot he sleeps commando. :P

我的一位舍友早上3点起床参加消防演习,但忘了特种兵可以不去。

ArcadiaHouse来自:英国(苏格兰)回复楼上
We had a fire drill during the day and this girl was just out the shower, walking around with just a towel outside and did not give a ****. Legend.

据说有天我们有消防演习,有个女的刚洗完澡,披着条浴巾走在外面,没送男生们一个飞吻。猎奇了

NapoleonDynamite来自:英国回复楼上的楼上
Rofl, I bet that was a sight.

爆笑,我猜这是幅美景。

――――――――――――――――――

Popppppy来自:英国
Walking into a lecture theatre, and announcing "This is the wrong lecture theatre!" to several hundred people, because my stupid brain decided that was the best way to play it cool.

走进演讲厅,然后当着数百人的面宣布“走错了!”。因为我那愚蠢的大脑觉得这样做最酷。

――――――――――――――――――

Renacata来自:英国
Last year I had to hand in a piece of assessed work every week in a lecture at the end of the afternoon. I hadn't started it by lunchtime one day, and kept reminding myself that I'd have to do it that afternoon. Went back to my room... and started on a completely different piece of work. Realised as I was getting my stuff together to go to the lecture.

去年,在每周下午快结束的时候,我都要在某堂课上提交考核作业。午饭时间我不做作业,我提醒自己下午一定要做。回到房间后。。。做出的作业和设想的完全两样。想想我怎样把这样的作业拿去交吧。

――――――――――――――――――

AllisonAdorkable来自:不详
Unintentionally mooning our lovable international flatmate who has a tendency of just walking into people's rooms, sadly this also happened during a period where my room wouldn't lock from the inside.

某个不幸的早上,我们某个有进入别人房间倾向的可爱国际舍友进入了我没反锁的房间。

She hasn't stopped barging in, but at least she's started shouting 'are you decent?!' before walking in.

她没停下来。但至少在进房间前吼了句“乱进人家房间,你这样做可以吗?!”

――――――――――――――――――

Clementiney921来自:美国
My first Medical Sciences lecture ever: Got there early, took seat at front-ish of lecture theatre. Large class files in. Smile, make small chat with folks sitting close by.

我的第一堂医学课是这样的:早早就到,找准前排,大沓资料,微笑,和周围的人打招呼。

Lecture begins. Literally sweated through 15 minutes in terrified confusion, as lecturer launches into this complex neurobiology ramble with terms I've never heard before in my life.

上课开始。在15分钟的惊恐与迷惘中汗流浃背,讲师发着复杂而神经质的连珠炮,我有生以来从未听过。

I spent the first quarter-hour shaking, thinking "My god, I'm going to fail out of university"...only to realise that I was sitting in a 3rd-year medic's lecture.

我第一次花了一刻钟的时间来震惊,心想“天哪,我在大学要完。。。想到了要在这儿坐3年。

Guess who had to stand up in front of a full theatre, awkwardly mumble something about "wrong lecture," slink out, and still be 20 minutes late for their first-ever lecture?

猜猜是谁站在人满为患的讲堂前,笨拙地嘟囔着“这算什么课啊”提前二十分钟溜出了课堂?

――――――――――――――――――

ArcadiaHouse来自:英国(苏格兰)
Well you could have been either very late for first year ... or very early for third year

嗯~要么第一年早起第三年晚起,要么第一年晚起第三年早起。

――――――――――――――――――

The Puppet Master来自:英国
One night had serious problems getting to sleep, ended up finally drifting off at 5am. Alarm went off at half 8 and in my dazed state I rushed around getting ready for my 9am lecture. Get to the door, see flat mates drinking outside and remember thinking it's slightly dark for autumn... Read my phone. It's 8pm. Oh.

一晚,睡眠出现了严重问题,撑到早上5点睡着了。8点半闹钟响,头昏的我冲出来,准备早上9点的课。走到门前,看到我的舍友在外面喝东西,想起秋天的天会有些黑。。。看了下手机。晚上8点。嗷。

――――――――――――――――――

chaz1992来自:英国(英格兰)
I just found out yesterday that my flat key works in other flats

我昨天刚发现宿舍钥匙落在另一个宿舍了。

X_mark_the_spot来自:不详回复楼上
Haha me too!. One day I walked up one flight too many (had one too many cups of coffee), and was able to open the door to the flat above me.

哈哈我也是!有天我回宿舍,走过了(喝了很多咖啡),仍然能用我们宿舍钥匙开门。

gummers来自:英国(英格兰)回复楼上的楼上
I've got a funny story about this actually...

我也有件有趣的事。。。

Well in our accommodation there is a flat E on every floor.. anyway one day I come home at dinner time, go in my room and chill out for a bit.. hear a few people come in and go straight into the kitchen so after 5 minutes or so I walk into the kitchen to find a random girl sat there. I go in the room and get to small talk anyway, I just think she's a flat mates friend.

嗯,在我们宿舍,每层楼都有个"公寓E"。有天我回家吃晚饭,回到房间待了一会,听到有人走来了,并且直奔厨房。所以大约5分钟后我在厨房看到了一个女孩。我和她聊了会。我猜她是某个舍友的朋友。

Then she asks 'so who are you here with?'

然后她问“你是谁”?

errrrr me?

呃呃呃。。。我?

Turns out she'd gone into the wrong flat and didn't even notice..

说明她走错了,然后没注意到。

Actually, this story isn't that funny compared to others.

当然,这件事没有其他人的好玩。

chaz1992 来自:英国回复楼上
haha, that must have been really awkward for her!

哈哈,她很尴尬啊!

――――――――――――――――――

!-Twisty-!来自:不详
Thinking after half a bottle of vodka that drinking games with a german over a foot taller than me would be a good idea.

和一个比我高一英尺的德国人比喝伏特加,这真是个好主意。

Kenny_uk来自:英国回复楼上
I stupidly agreed to play "I have never" with a group of friends, including one good friend who knew some of my "dirtier" secrets that the others didnt.... Not my best idea... I'm now known as "Bisto"

我愚蠢地同意在我的朋友面前表演“我没有做过什么”其中一位朋友知道我的一些小秘密,当然其他人不知道。。。这不是个好主意。。。我从此被叫做“蠢蛋”

注:I have never:一种游戏,通常在喝酒的时候玩,游戏方要说他不曾做过什么事情,然后其他其他人之间的小秘密去猜是否为真。
Bisto:这个字有不少意思,在这里是做了蠢事的人。

!-Twisty-!来自:不详回复楼上
I'm both dying to know, and cringing to think why you're called bisto...

我也想知道你的秘密,我在邪恶地想,为什么你会被称作bisto

――――――――――――――――――

为了深水区而来 发表于 2011-11-8 11:01

Bobifier来自:不详
Answered question 1 and two other questions. Lots of time left. Normally I don't finish in the time given. Assume it was a really easy exam and wait it out. Ten minutes before the end of the exam check the front of the paper. Read "Answer questions 1 and 2 and two other qeustions".
Only 45% in this exam.
回答了第一和其他两个问题。时间已经过了很久。一般而言我没有提前交。认定那只是一个简单的小考然后等时间到。考试结束十分钟前我检查了一下。发现『回答问题一和二以及其他两个问题』只占45%的分数。
――――――――――――――――――
Guru Jason来自:不详
Mate of mine went out without locking his door. We took all his stuff from his room including the bed and rearranged it exactly the way it was... only in the uni liabrary. The look on his face. It was 2 in the morning when he came back so there was no staff around. He couln't be bothered to move it back so he just slept in his bed in the liabrary.
我一同学出去了没锁门,我们把他屋子里所有的东西都拿了出来,然后按着原样在图书馆里又布置了一遍。他当时那表情哟……他回来时已经是凌晨两点了,一回来就发现屋子里空无一物。去图书馆搬东西回来太麻烦了,所以他就在图书馆的“床”上睡了一觉。
――――――――――――――――――
LaughingBro来自:香港
I accidently sent an email to my teacher that was rather inappropriate
我意外地给老师发了封邮件,我非常失礼。
――――――――――――――――――
Uzzy?   来自:不详
Went and sat in the wrong lecturethen trying to get out in panic whilst trying to 'pull' a 'push' door
走错课堂了。离开的时候心里一慌,“拉”了一扇本该“推”的门。
――――――――――――――――――
Keckers来自:英国
First Maths tutorial and my housemate and I were convinced it started at 2:15.
Get there bang on time thinking we're being good students only to walk in and have a postgraduate murmur to us "you are here for math tutorial? We've just finished. You are hour late."
Apparently the entire tutorial was doing the maths assignment we'd already finished so at least we now know we needn't bother with them
我和我的室友都深信数学辅导课是两点十五分。我们以为自己身为好学生准点赶到了。我们就进去的时候一个研究生悄悄给我们说“你们来上数学辅导课?我们已经下课了,你们迟到了一小时”
但是显然整个辅导课(他们)都在做我们已经完成的数学作业,所以我和室友知道不必为此感到困扰。
――――――――――――――――――
BeautifullyTragic来自:不详
Oversleeping, and having 10 minutes to get dressed and run to my practical assessment. Got there literally just in time, however couldn't see anything because I had conjunctivitus
睡过头了,只有十分钟穿衣服然后跑去参加一节算分的课。严格意义上我是准点到达,然而我得了结膜炎,什么都看不到。
――――――――――――――――――
kka25来自:不详
I took my first ever foreign language class and all of the sudden, this English language lecturer came and started speaking like a 19th century lady. We were all confused when she started asking us to submit a coursework since it's our first class. Eventually she finally realized that she was in the wrong class even after she repeatedly asked "are you sure I'm in the wrong class?". When she finally came to a conclusion that she was in the wrong class, she just said "Owh, sorry". Then left. It was amoment for me and ****! for her.
我参加过第一次也是最后一次的外语课发生了意外,一个英语讲师走进来然后开始像十九世纪的女士一样侃侃而谈。直到她叫我们交一份作业的时候我们才都觉得奇怪。最后在反复问大家“你们确定我进错了教室”她自己才意识到,于是她就抛下句:“( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!,不好意思”然后跑掉了。这时候我真想弹她JJ一百遍啊一百遍!~~
――――――――――――――――――
Bobsyourteapots来自:英国
Some drunk idiot was annoying me at 3 in the morning before my first lecture and I got up, filled a jug of cold water and threw it over the suspect. 5 minutes later a man appeared outside my room and it turns out it was someone from the uni accommodation team coming to see my flatmate who called them over the noise!I was about to die! I couldn't stop saying sorry! Luckily he saw the funny side and also sorted out the drunks outside the flat
我在凌晨三点钟的时候就被一群外面的醉鬼烦得不行,之后我还必须起来上第一节课,我倒了一水壶的冷水然后泼向嫌犯。5分钟过后,一个男人出现在我房间外,结果呢,那是一个学校宿管过来处理我室友向他们汇报的“噪音”问题!
我想死的心都有了,我不停地道歉。
万幸的是,他个人也觉得事情很搞笑,没对我怎么样,只是把醉鬼清扫出了宿舍。
――――――――――――――――――
Miza来自:苏维埃联盟
Back in the beggining of my final year in university I remmember walking into my first lecture in the university cinema hall, and shortly after realising that I am the only Non-Chinese student in there. Quick recalculation of plan, and I have realised it was a wrong room. A few minutes later I actually found the right room, but to my shock and horror it wasn't any better. Infact out of 150 students of my course we had 135 Chinese, 5 British and 10 Europeans.
我大学要毕业那年年初的时候,我记得我的第一节课是在放映室上,我坐下过后很快发现我是在座唯一一个非中国人的学生。我仔细想了一下,然后发现进错房间了,几分钟后我找到了正确的房间,但是让我震惊的事实是情况完全没有改变,事实上我们专业的150个学生有135个中国人,5个英国人,十个欧洲人。
――――――――――――――――――
Tillytots来自:英国
I changed courses last week and and had to go see the professor to discuss it etc, basically went to sit in the chair not realising there was an antique lampshade behind me, push my chair back and it smashed into tiny pieces. Really valuable, he was OK about it but really not the best way to make a first impression
我上周转了专业所以必须去找教授谈下之类的,当时我坐在椅子上一点都没意识到我背后是个古董灯罩,我把椅子往后一推,它就摔了个粉碎。那玩意确实很贵,但是教授没有对此深究什么,但是这确实不是一个加深第一映像的好办法。。
――――――――――――――――――
Gozatron来自:英国曼联
First week of med school. Came back from a massive night out, set my phone alarm on silentwoke up at 1 the following day. Missed my first ever group presentation (guess who had the presentation slides?and the year photo
基础法学的第一周,和一群哥们鬼混后回来,把我手机闹钟设成了静音,第二天一点钟才起来。错了过我一个小组演讲(猜猜谁完成了我的部分?)【注:原文到这就没了……】
――――――――――――――――――
edd360来自:英国
My family asked me if I wanted to go to center parcs so obviously I was like hell yeah I do, but it meant having to miss friday and monday of uni. I realised on the Sunday that I had a field trip the next day which constitutes to the only piece of coursework to the module so had to attend. Ended up getting dropped off at the field trip on our way back from center parcs, and landed an hour and a half late at the field trip looooooool
我父母问我想不想去center parcs的露营。我当时激动死了,但是这同时意味着我必须翘掉学校里星期五和星期一的课。我在星期天的时候意识到,我星期一有一个实习,而且这是整个科目唯一必须出席的一堂课。最后我在从center parcs回来的路上睡着了,实习迟到了一个半小时,哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。
――――――――――――――――――
Iron Mask Duval 来自:牙买加
Attended an international society social at the pub.Was talking to a Chinese girl who was drinking lemonade for about 20 minutes before she went to the toilet.Coincidentally, another Chinese girl also in the society came in at that time and sat in her seat. I didn't notice it was someone different.I said "So are you drinking lemonade to avoid a hangover tonight"?To which she replied "What are you on about ? I've only just got here".There was an awkward silence after that and i'm not sure if she realized I got her mixed up with someone else or just thinks i'm a weirdo with a crap sense of humor. Of course, about 10 other people witnessed this.
我参加过一个国际学生社团在酒吧里举办的社交活动。
和一个喝柠檬水的中国妞聊了二十分钟左右,然后她去上厕所了。
巧合的是,社团里的另外一个中国妞这时候进来了然后坐在她的座位上。我根本没有意识到这是另外一个人。
然后我说“你喝柠檬水是想避免宿醉?”
他回我话“你在说什么?我才到这里。”
一阵尴尬的沉默….我不确定她是否意识到我把她和别人搞混或者觉得我是拥有屎一般幽默感的古怪家伙。当然,大约有十个人目击了我的挫样。
Cicerao来自:英国回复楼上
This takes the prize so far for me. Not only was it awkward as hell, but could have been seen as racist which ups the embarassment factor. Wasn't she wearing different clothes and have at least slightly different hair and face? How can you not notice?
这让我觉得不敢苟同。这不仅是十分尴尬,尴尬的事实是这还可能被视为种族主义者。难道她两就没穿不同的衣服?至少脸和头发有细微的不同,你怎么会意识不到?
Iron Mask Duval来自牙买加回复楼上
Yep, I could have dug my grave even deeper if I had said "Sorry, I got you mixed up. All ya'll look alike".Yeah she was wearing different clothes but her hair was the same.But I didn't really take that in. I just assumed "I was talking to a Chinese girl before, she got up and left. A Chinese girl has come and sat next to me, it must be the same one".Doesn't help that i'm not great at remembering faces either.
是的,我可以把我的坟墓挖得更深点如果我说:“不好意思,我认错人了,你们看起来都一个样。”
她是穿得不一样,但是她们的发型一样。
我根本就没细想。我当时是这样想的:“我之前和一个中国姑娘在谈话,她起来去厕所了。另外一个中国姑娘过来坐在我旁边,那一定是同一个。”
更不要说我一点也不擅长记认人的脸型。
――――――――――――――――――
Slothsocks不详
Walking into the projector at the back of the lecture theatre and concussing myself infront of everyone.
撞在大厅后面的投影机上,然后惊动了所有人
――――――――――――――――――
somethingbeautiful来自:英国
In halls, first year, we'd be given a form to fill in about our rooms - to list any faults so that we wouldn't have money deducted from our deposits for stuff that's already broken. Everything was fine in my room except for the fact that the bottom drawer on my bedside cabinet didn't close fully. So I wrote it down. Didn't realise anyone would come to check. Then about 3 months later a complete stranger bursts into my room at 9am (I'm still in bed, asleep!!!) wakes me up and tells me he's ''here about the drawer''. I nearly ****ing screamed.
Anyway, I said yeah fine whatever and he goes to the drawer and pulls on it really hard - the thing bursts out of the cabinet to reveal a bunch of girls knickers stuffed at the back which had prevented the drawer from closing.
I go "they're not mine" and he looks at me like I'm a complete div and a liar (they weren't mine).
Don't know why my uni porters decided to give a bloke my room key just to fix a drawer, I was livid lol.
在大堂,第一学年的时候我们有一个关于房间的表格要填写——填写房间内已有的损坏,以保证我们不会为了已经坏掉的东西赔偿。我房间里其他东西都还好,就橱柜最下面的抽屉关不上。所以我写了下来。根本就没意识到有人会来检查。然后三个月过后,一个陌生人在九点钟冲进我的房间(我还在床上睡觉!)把我弄醒然后给我说他是来“处理抽屉的事的”。我当时就火了。
总之,我说,好吧,随笔你。然后他走向抽屉使劲一拉-飞出来无数的女士内裤,正是这些东西阻塞了抽屉开合。
我说“这些不是我的”他看我的眼神就像我是一个撒谎的傻X一样(那些确实不是我的)
我搞不懂门房的人为什么会为了修一个抽屉就把我的钥匙给出去,我当时完全气炸了,哈哈。
NapoleonDynamite来自:英国回复楼上
Haha omgI really am not looking forward to things like that happening when I go uni xD
哈哈,天啊,希望我进大学的时候不要发生这种事情    xD
――――――――――――――――――
charleymabob来自:英国
Misreading the due date of my assignment, mixed it up with one i had in the week before. Not fun
把功课的上缴时间搞错了,和早先一周的作业搞混了。一点都不好笑!
――――――――――――――――――
ForgettingWhatsername来自:不详
Got really drunk one night and snogged my lecturer whom I'd been fancying for ages... Next class was a bit awkward to say the least.
喝得个烂醉,然后亲了我要面对数年的讲师…..第二次上课的时候实际上搞得有点尴尬…
――――――――――――――――――
angelbones来自:英国
There are 6 flats in our building, and each flat has a lock on the main door. Everyone else in the other 5 flats can open our main door with their keys, and we can't open theirs. I have no idea why, but there you go. So we've become the party flat, just because everyone can get into it whenever they want.
We had a lab a couple of weeks ago and it'd been raining. The floor was slippy and I'm a clumsy sod, and as I was walking in, I tripped (over my own feet ) and grabbed on to the nearest thing to stop myself falling over - which turned out to be our lab technician. Awkward.
我住的建筑有6个公寓,每一个公寓在正门都有一个锁。另外5个公寓的人都可以用他们的钥匙打开我们正门的锁,但是我们却开不了他们的。我搞不懂为什么,反正就是这样。所以 我们公寓变成了聚会的公寓,就因为所有人随时想进来就进来。
几周前我有一个实验课,当时还在下雨。地板很滑而我的小脑又欠发达,我走进去,然后被自己绊倒了,情急下随手想要抓一个东西避免摔倒——最后被证实是我们实验室的技术人员。尴尬….
――――――――――――――――――
Inzamam99来自:巴基斯坦
Well most recently had to climb through my first floor window as I had left my keys inside and pretty much every seminar (most start at 9am), I end up leaving home late (30 mins walk from uni) and literally have to sprint there, burst through the door and stand sweating like a d******* in front of the whole class. And calling my Accounting lecturer a c*** and then having him walk past me was hardly the smoothest thing I've ever done either.
最近一次,我因为把钥匙留在了房间里,于是我必须爬窗进入一楼开门。9点钟我还有研讨会,我最后出门还是迟了(到学校要走30分钟)然后我必须用跑的,在全班的注视下汗流浃背的冲进教室。我在我会计讲师从我身边走过的时候叫他@¥#%,这同样也是我做过最顺畅的一样事情之一。【有些语序可能有错,欢迎挑错。】
――――――――――――――――――
Alenda来自:不详
In my first computer lab of the second year i was installing my new harddrive and i noticed there was tape covering some pins. I hadn't been paying attention so i said to the girl next to me "Did he say to remove the tape?" she said he did so i removed it and carried on. Half way through the lab the lecturer came over because he could smell burning metal. I'd managed to fry the motherboard and ruin the computer. I wasn't supposed to remove the tape...
我第二学年的电脑实验课,我当时在安装我的硬盘,同时我发现插脚上面有胶带贴上面。
我当时没怎么认真听讲,然后我问我隔壁的女生:“他又说撕掉胶带吗?”她说是的。于是我就把胶带撕掉了。搞到一半的时候讲师闻到了金属烧起来的味道走了过来。我是在烧掉我的主板并搞废我的电脑。胶带不应该被撕掉。
――――――――――――――――――
theronkinator来自:英国
I have way too many stories.
Last Christmas I was going home, wanted to get a cheap train which was at 6:30, booked my taxi the night before for 5:45 (20 min journey didn't want to be late), woke up at 5 to get ready, well back to sleep, woke up at 5:50 to my phone vibrarting had three texts from the taxi company saying they were outside, I had to run down and say 5 mins, run up, get changed, find my work I needed, grab my laptop, luckily most stuff had been taken home a few days before by my dad who was up with work, was so stressful though, I forgot loads of important stuff. Train ended up been delayed and changed platform and it was raining that sucked.
Another time I almost failed the year because uni are really unorganised and the hand in time changes depending who you asked, I'd checked multiple times and they'd always said 5, went to hand some work in at 4:30 to be told it was 5 every day except deadline day when it was 4. What the hell, no signs or anything to say this, I had to go see my course leader who'd gone home, so had to get another one I knew to sign a note for me, put it under his door and hope for the best. They accepted it, but I'd have failed the year if they hadn't (this was only in Feb aswell). In march a month after they emailed saying hand in time was changing from 2pm to 4pm from now on. It was never 2pm, I'd always been told 5. Nightmare.
I'm sure I have many many more, will add them when I think of them.
“引用楼上的话”
Second year and you you messed up installing a hard drive...
上个圣诞节我回到家,想要赶上6::3的便宜火车,于是预订了出租车在5:45来接我(二十分钟车程,我也不想迟到)。我五点醒了起来准备,然后又睡过去了,五点五十我的电话开始震动,我已经有三条出租车公司发来的信息说他们已经在门外了。我跑下去给他说“5分钟”然后跑上楼开始换衣服,拿我要完成的作业,提上手提电脑,幸运的是大部分东西都被还是被我爸工作的时候顺路带回了家。当时我压力还是蛮大,忘了一大堆重要的东西,最后火车还晚点了换了站台,当时还在下雨,逊毙了。
另外一次,我差点需要复读,因学校的管理台混乱了,(交作业)时间是随问不同的人不停变的。我反复检查过几次他们都说5点钟,然后我4:30去交作业,他们给我说,每天都是5点钟,但是在截止日期是四点。我艹,没有任何标志或者任何人告诉过我,我必须去见已经回家的系主任,所以我必须找另外一个主任给我签一个条子放在他的门下面。最后他们还是接受了我的情况,如果他们不接受的话,我现在真就当学弟了(这仅仅是在二月份)。在三月,他们发给了我一封邮件说时间从此2pm改成了4pm,从来都不是2pm!!!我从来都被告知是5点钟!!!噩梦啊!
“引用楼上的话”
Second year and you you messed up installing a hard drive...
第二年你在安装硬件的时候搞砸了….
Alenda来自:不详回复楼上的最后一句
Pretty simple mistake to make. I'm not exactly studying computer science and my degree doesn't focus on hardware much. Infact the hard drive was installed and partitioned fine, just needed a new computer to plug it into . And i still got a First.
很容易犯的错误。我实际上不是学计算机的,我的学科也基本上和硬件没什么关系。事实上硬件安装上了并运转良好,只是需要一台新的电脑来查。我依然拿得到第一等第。
――――――――――――――――――
mdr来自:不详
locking myself out of my room with just a pair of knickers on, and no neighbours in their rooms to help me.
穿着内裤把我自己锁在了门外面,邻居都窝在房间里不帮我!
――――――――――――――――――
I HEART KFC!!!来自:不详
was in the kfc drive thru which is right next to uni.. and i was checking my order when i got it.. and i didnt realize my handbrake wasnt pulled.. and i rolled downhill and smashed into my lecturer who was in the car in front of me...it was all good though..
在学校旁边的KFC驾车经过,我当然在检查我的发票,我完全没有意识到自己没有拉手刹。然后我的车滑下了山坡撞在了我讲师开的车上面….虽然这感觉还不赖…
――――――――――――――――――
Sapphire_Eyes来自:英国
I had organised an IS meeting with my supervisor, in his office after a lecture to get enrollment confirmed. Made appointment with him for friday, thought it was next Friday. Only realised when he sent an email with 'you did remember we had made an appointment for today?' Head hit the desk and I sent back an email apologising.
我和我的论文导师在他的办公室预约了一次 IS 会议,就在一堂要登记点名的课后。我们约在星期五,我想的是下个星期五。知道他发了一封邮件给我说‘你记得我们星期五有预约吗?’以头抢地尔,然后我回信开始道歉。
――――――――――――――――――
such_a_lady来自:欧盟
Subscribed, this thread makes me giggle
标记,这贴蛮有意思。
――――――――――――――――――
TheSownRose来自:英国(英格兰)
I've accidentally elbowed one of my favourite lecturers (and dissertation supervisor) in the head.
My course involves performing sight tests under supervision in the university clinic; on this particular day, he was my clinic supervisor. I was standing in front of the patient showing them different lenses and, unknown to me, he'd come into the cubicle and was crouching down making sure I was showing the lenses correctly.
I quickly drew my arm back to pick something else up, still didn't know he was there until my elbow connected with something and I heard him say "Ow!"I apologised more than I needed to, the patient was laughing and he said it was fine ... but he hasn't done that again to my knowledge.
我有次意外肘击了我最喜欢的讲师的头(同时也是我的论文指导)。
我的课程包括跟着导师在学校诊所开展视力测试;在这特殊的日子里,他是诊所主管。当时我站在病人的前面向他们展示不同的透镜,我没有意识到,他来到了隔间并且蹲了下来旁听,以确认我是不是讲对了。我很快伸手去拿其他东西,我仍然不知道他再拿直到我的肘碰到什么,然后我听见“噢!”的叫了一声。我不停地道歉,病人们都在笑,他说没事…据我所知他再也没这么做过。
――――――――――――――――――
Devil's Advocate来自:不详
Hadn't done any seminar prep because I went out the night before and thought I'd get away with it as my tutor never asks us to share what we've done. About 5 mins into the seminar he starts going round the class asking us what we've read and made notes on. He NEVER does this apart from the one time I haven't done the work. It got to the guy before me and I was ****ting myself that I'd look like a ****ing idiot for not doing any work because my tutor already thinks I'm a lazy git. Anyway, the guy next to me finishes and I'm running through excuses in my head just as the tutor looks to me, then to the clock, and then announces that we needed to move onto the next thing to do and didn't have time to hear from any more people. My ******* loosened and all was good in the world.
A small victory but it made my day slightly better.
前一天晚上出去了所以我没做任何课前预习,我本以为可以逃脱惩罚因为导师从未让我们分享预习成果。开始上课大约5分钟他开始在教室轮流询问我们是否已经预读过,是否做了笔记。他从不这么做,除了这次。当轮到坐我前面那个家伙时,我恨死了我自己,轮到我时如果一问三不知那看起来肯定像是个被导师认定为懒鬼的蠢货。无论如何,坐在前面的那个人完成轮到我了,当导师向我看来时我满脑子都是借口,然后时钟响了,导师宣布我们进入下一个环节,没时间检查更多人。那时腿软的我只觉得天真TM蓝啊。
一个小的胜利,但它使我的人生稍稍变得美好。
yunghamz来自:不详回复楼上
LOOOOOL. I'm out of reps, but good story, i've been in similar situations but i didn't get away with it.
哇偶~这真是个好故事,我也有类似的情况,但是我没能逃得过。
S_123来自:英国回复楼上的楼上
Lol lucky!I love this thread
哈哈,真是幸运啊!我爱这个帖子!
――――――――――――――――――
Mr. Approachable来自:英国(英格兰)
My biggest "Oh ****!" moment was a 24 hour time period celebrating my 19th Birthday. We'd started the night by pre-drinking in my flat where I had drank about 2 Litres of cider and changed into an 80's Hawaiian shirt. Jump to the clubs and bars where I was force fed a cocktail of stella, birthday cake shots and absinth. Soon after we headed home and called a taxi, after my friends decided I had partied enough after trying to kick the bouncer out of the club and I finished doing a solo act to 'my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard' in the middle of Revolution.
我最糗的那一刻是在一连24小时庆祝我的19岁生日那次。我们晚上先在我家公寓,喝了两公升的调酒,换上了夏威夷T恤。接着转换战场至夜店跟酒馆,勉强喝了stella鸡尾酒、birthday cake shots还有苦艾酒。我朋友们因为看我想把酒保赶出酒馆、又一个人中间闹了上空秀,于是决定叫一台出租车回家,
注:my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard 一首叫『乳波臀浪』其中的歌词。从歌词推论可能是上空演出。
absinth苦艾酒,是一种高浓度的蒸馏酒,具有茴芹味。苦艾酒使用的草药包含一种叫“苦艾”的药用植物的花与叶。
Stella cocktail一种鸡尾酒。
birthday cake shots一种调酒,成分组成为:一盎司的兰葛利(Frangelico一种榛果口味利口酒)、一片柠檬、砂糖和一盎司的柠檬口味伏特加。
In the taxi, I put the window down in case I chundered everywhere. We drove past a police car and I shouted at the top of my voice "HELP!! I'm being kidnapped!!". The taxi driver was not impressed. I was left in the safety of my bed by my friends.
在出租车里,我拉下车窗避免吐的到处都是。路上经过一台警车时,我用我最大的音量喊着『救命阿!!我被绑架了!!』出租车司机倒没有很在意。我很安全地被我朋友搁在我自家的床上。
The next morning, my friend came to my halls to make me a birthday meal I had been promised and got me out of bed... and my mouth tasted like Satan's dick. I managed down some bacon and a bit of pasta. 20 minutes later I threw up the pasta..... through my nose. I'd forgotten to move my hand from my mouth.
隔天早上,我的朋友来到我这里,从床上拉我起来,做约定好的生日早餐,…嘴巴吃起来像是恶魔那话儿。我想办法吃点培根和义式面。20分钟之后我吐了一地…还从我的鼻子出来。我已经忘用手去遮嘴巴了。
Truly an "Oh ****!" 24 hours.
真的是最糗的那一天。
――――――――――――――――――
PhoenixFortune来自:
I fell asleep in an afternoon seminar once, in the presence of about 10 people. It was so warm and stuffy and I didn't even realise I was drifting off, until the lecturer said loudly behind me: "AM I KEEPING YOU UP?!" It scared the life out of me, and it was so embarrassing! She kept dropping it into the talk for the remaining hour too, just cementing my wanting-the-earth-to-swallow-me-up feeling.
我曾经在课堂研讨上睡着过一次,现场大概有十个人。那时候环境实在太暖和,研讨本身又沉闷,我没有意识到我要趴了,直到老师在我后头大声地『需要我让你保持清醒吗?』我吓的魂不守舍,那实在是尴尬至极!她接着剩余时间继续说下去,我想一头钻到地里去的感觉挥之不去。
I only had that lecturer for that one-off seminar though, so I'll never have to see her again...
我只有在那一堂课看过那老师,后来也没有再看到她了。
chickenonsteroids来自:不详回复楼上
Did you find the lecture boring or were you just tired ? hahaha
你曾觉得课堂无趣或只是正好累了? 哈哈
i remember seeing my friend fall asleep once... then the fire alarm came on. His face was priceless
我记得看过朋友睡着过一次…然后火灾警报响了起来。他当时的表情,就算花钱也看不到。
PhoenixFortune   来自:回复楼上
It wasn't really boring, but it was one of those sessions where it's just recapping stuff I already knew.
这倒不是真的很无聊,但是这是那一期间讲的东西,那些我都晓得了。
――――――――――――――――――
Alenda来自:不详
I revised really hard for a test that was worth about 30% of the module mark. About half way through the test i read the next question and realised none of the optional answers were correct :|. A quick glance around the room and it seemed no one else had noticed.
Ended well for me but at the time i was thinking "...wtf do i do?!".
我曾经为了一场考试复习了个半死。那场考试极其重要,占我学期模块成绩的30%。在考试进行到一半的时候,我正读题呢,突然就意识到那道题没一个选项是正确的!我飞速的扫视了一遍全场,感觉好像除了我没人发现了这一点。
最后考试的结果还不错,不过当时我脑子里只有一句话“我他妈该选哪个啊!”
――――――――――――――――――
Aaaaaaaargh!来自:英国
I was 2 days into freshers week and everyone in my flat had gone out and had a massive night the night before. The next morning we were all sat round the kitchen table all puffy-eyed and hungover, basically laughing about what we had got up to the night before. In the room was me, 2 other lads and 3 girls. Bearing in mind we only met the other day, we still didn't really know each other and still had the odd question for each other etc.
那是我成为大一新生的第二天。前一天晚上,我所住的公寓里所有的人都出去狂欢了。第二天早上我们总算醒了,大家围坐在餐桌旁,一个个都睡眼惺忪宿醉未醒的样子,聊着昨天晚上我们做的那些事儿。当时在场的有我,还有2个小伙子和3个姑娘。我们刚认识没几天,彼此之间还缺乏了解,所以问出了不少奇奇怪怪的问题。
The conversation was going well and we had all had a great night. But I noticed one of the girls was looking at me weirdly...
Me: "I think you lost us in the second club, Beth."
Her: "...Yeah....think so..."

Me: "Anyone want a cuppa? Frank?"
Frank: "Na I'm alright"
Me: "Sophie?"
Sophie: "Yes please!"
Me: ".....Beth?"
Her: ".....I'm alright."

Frank: "Yeah I played rugby throughout school."
Me: "What about you Beth, do any sports?"
Her: ".....Actually, it's Kate."
This was well into the conversation and I had called her Beth about 9 times.
捂脸的表情
Beth is my ex's name.
我们聊得很开心,而且我们昨晚都玩得挺尽兴的。不过我注意到一个女孩看我的眼神怪怪的…
我:“我记得你们在昨天第二轮比赛中输给我们了,贝丝。”
她:“…是……好像是这样……”
【几分钟后】
我:“有谁想喝点茶吗?弗兰克?”
弗兰克:“呐,不用啦。”
我:“索菲?”
索菲:“好啊,谢谢!”
我:“…贝丝?”
她:“……不用了。”
【几分钟后,茶泡好了】
弗兰克:“是啊,我一直在校队里打橄榄球来着!”
我:“你呢,贝丝?玩过什么运动吗?”
她:“……其实,我叫凯特。”
在那次聊天中,我把她的名字叫错了大约9次左右。
【捂脸】
贝丝是我从前的名字。
――――――――――――――――――
Altruistic1来自:英国(英格兰)
I missed the last bus home on the night before one of my exams. Did a 30 minute walk to the all-night learning building we have, tried sleeping on the couch and got kicked out by staff. Walked over to another building and fell asleep on a couch at 5am in the freezing cold. Yep, I woke up shivering at about 7:30am.
So I went into the exam feeling absolutely defeated. No idea how but I averaged 81% in it :P
我有一次错过了回家的巴士,而第二天我就要参加一场考试。我花了30分钟寻到了一栋通宵营业的大楼,本想在那里的长椅上睡一觉,结果被那里的工作人员踢了出来。后来我又走到了另一栋楼,凌晨5点钟时终于在严寒中睡着了。然后,在7:30的时候,我又给冻醒了,冻得我直哆嗦啊有木有。
因此在我第二天来到考场上时,我感觉自己铁定会玩完的。不过不知道为什么,我最后的成绩按百分比算还是有81哟。呵呵…

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 各国网友讨论:你在大学期间的糗事