枣红马 发表于 2012-10-22 11:27

eBay禁止销售海马,以杜绝海马的非法中药交易

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:翻译加工厂 校对:hpyp
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216759-157846F6000005DC-274_224x509.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216759-15784705000005DC-61_224x509.jpg

-------------译者:猫记-------------

eBay has decided to stop the sale of seahorses from its website following pressure from an animal charity.
迫于一家动物保护组织的压力,eBay(易趣网,美国大型网上市场)决定禁止其网站上的海马销售交易。

The trade in the delicate creatures is fuelled largely by demand from the Chinese medicine industry, but eBay has now put a block on seahorse trafficking on all of its EU sites.
海马交易由于受到中药需求的刺激而激增。但是ebay现在已经禁止所有欧盟范围内的网站的非法海马交易。

The Seahorse Charity launched its campaign after being alerted to lots ranging from live creatures to 'hideous' baskets of dried seahorses listed online.
在收到存在从活海马到干海马的巨额在线交易的警告后,海马保护组织启动了海马保护活动。

Neil Garrick-Maidment, director of the charity in Honiton, Devon, said he was 'delighted'.
'All seahorses are legally protected and much of the eBay trafficking was illegal under EU and other international regulations,' he said.
霍尼顿和德文郡慈善机构的主管----Neil Garrick-Maidment说道,他感到很高兴,以为所有的海马都收到法律的保护。并且在欧盟及其他国际规范下,很多海马交易被设为非法交易。

'The sellers were based all round the world and were dealing with everything from living ones to seahorses entombed in paperweights and hideous baskets full of dried seahorses.'
全球范围内的卖家正进行一切从活海马到装在压制器内的海马以及干海马的网上订单的相关交易。

-------------译者:wuliao1234569-------------

Millions of seahorses are sold illegally every year, often to be used in Chinese medicines and herbal remedies.
每年都有成千上万的海马被非法出售,他们常被用于中药和草药。

But following the campaign eBay has now banned the sales of all seahorses dead or alive on all its EU sites.
但之后的活动里在eBay所有的欧盟网站上已经禁止销售不分死活在内的所有海马。

Mike Carson, senior manager of Global Regulatory and Policy Management at eBay, confirmed seahorse sales have been banned on EU sites following calls from the charity.
eBay的全球监管和政策管理的高级经理麦克卡森已经证实,在慈善机构要求下,在欧盟网站上海马已被禁止销售。

The Seahorse Trust is now hoping its U.S. arm will lobby eBay in America to ban the creatures from its site.
The Seahorse Trust现在希望能说服美国的eBay在他的网站上禁止生物买卖。

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216759-08866790000005DC-817_468x371.jpg

Seahorse numbers are in steep decline as a result of the Chinese medicine industry which reveres them as a catch-all cure for everything from impotence to baldness
中国医药行业认为海马能治疗一切阳痿秃发,由于这原因,海马的数量正在急剧下降。

Conservationists have previously warned the fascinating creatures could be wiped out within ten years if the trend continues.
环保人士曾警告过,如果继续保持这种趋势的话,在未来的十年内这种迷人的生物会绝种。

评论翻译:
-------------译者:wuliao1234569-------------

I have seen hundreds of dried sea-horses in jars for sale in a Sydney China Town shop .So why is it not illegal there ?
- Linda, Hailsham, 12/10/2012 23:13
在悉尼的中国城商店里,我看到过数百装在罐子里的海马干在那出售。
所以,为什么在那里这是不违法的?

I am so pleased to hear this. Seahorses are such wonderful little creatures.
- laneyj, Crawley, 12/10/2012 23:13
我很高兴听到这个消息。海马是如此奇妙的小动物。

.Can't believe they were on there for sale in the first place....thats so terrible!
- Ignorance Is Bliss, Coventry, 12/10/2012 23:27
首先不能相信他们在那里销售...那太可怕了!

.Leave it to the Chinese to use seahorses in stupid remedies that I'm sure don't work.
- Roseanne Barr, Hawaii, 12/10/2012 23:29
就让中国人在这愚蠢的治疗方法上使用海马吧,我肯定那些治疗方法无效。

.I don't understand how the Chinese can be so logical in so many other areas and yet so medieval when it comes to their beliefs in medicines? Please China get a grip you are annihilating the natural world, from Rhinos and Tigers to Manta Rays, Sharks and Seahorses.
- Pip, London, United Kingdom, 12/10/2012 23:42
我搞不明白中国人能在诸多其它领域上做到逻辑清楚,可是在中医理念上却这么中世纪呢?中国请你们醒醒吧,你们消灭自然世界的行动,从犀牛和老虎到鲨鱼,鳐鱼和海马。

.Such beautiful creatures, miracles of nature. Why anyone would want to eat/use them is a mystery - its all in the mind. Come on eBay, ban them on your US site too!!!
- accessalleras, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 12/10/2012 23:43
为什么会有人想要吃/用它们呢?令人不解。这些人脑子有问题。来吧,eBay,也禁止他们出现在美国的网站上!!!

.The Chinese will not stop until they have killed every other creature on the planet either for food or for absurd medicines that have no benefit whatsoever, it would be preferable if they started on each other as there is a virtual inexhaustable supply and their demise would be preferable to losing the wildlife.
- richiefannee, Woking, United Kingdom, 12/10/2012 23:49
直到中国人杀死地球上每一种动物当做食物或认为荒谬的药物已经没有什么益处前,他们是不会停止的。如果他们开始对彼此有一个虚拟点和认识到失去野生动物他们将死亡,这将事可行的。

Good. Ban the trade in these beautiful fish. So many animals are being pushed to extinction.
- HM, London, 12/10/2012 23:51
很好。禁止买卖这些美丽的鱼。不然很多动物都会被灭绝。

.Dont get me onto Chinesse and there stupid ways again. I will never go to China because of The things that they do to animals. There's no need for half of it....... Well done in taking it off of Ebay though, that's a start I guess.
- Claire, Southampton, United Kingdom, 12/10/2012 23:53
不要再跟我说中国愚蠢方面的事。因为他们对动物的所作所为,我不会去中国的。没必要为他一半的......做得好,我想,这只是一个开始,在eBay起飞。

.Chinese medicine has a lot to answer for.
- Sue, London, United Kingdom, 12/10/2012 23:55
中医对此有许多答案。

.I really really despair of china's treatment or should I say mistreatment of animals. It breaks my heart.
- lady blah blah, Leeds, United Kingdom, 13/10/2012 0:04
对于中国的治疗或者应该说是虐待动物,我真的非常绝望,它打破了我的心。

-------------译者:猫记-------------

.The Chinese will not stop until they have killed every other creature……
>>>>
I think humans in general are doing pretty well at destroying this planet. Slightly hypocritcal to pick out a particuar race with our track record.
- Olives, Bristol, 13/10/2012 0:07
(回复1楼)总的来说,我觉得人类在摧毁这个星球方面,做得都不错。回顾人类记录,单单指出特一人种显得有点虚伪。

.Well done on putting a stop to this awful trade, but it is only one of many species that the Chinese are well on the way to wiping out. I don't buy any goods made in China and I know that it will not make a difference but if lots of people did this then it would make them think about the effect that they are having on this world and the species that live in it because it would effect their economy.
- lamacat, truro, 13/10/2012 0:13
做得好,阻止这种可怕的交易。但这仅仅是中国正在摧毁的物种之一。我不买中国制造的任何商品。我知道这起不了什么作用。但是如果很多人同时这么做的话,一定会让中国人好好考虑他们给这个世界以及活在这个星球上的物种带来的影响,因为大家都抵制中国商品会对中国经济造成影响。

.typical of china no respect for animals absolutly no concern for the welfare and care of animals look at there bear farms the most vile inhumane places in the world,don`t visit and boycott anything chinese!
- kevin40, weston, 13/10/2012 0:21
一点都不尊重动物、不关心动物权益是中国的典型特征。看看他们的熊农场,那真是地球上最邪恶残忍的地方。不要去中国旅游以及全面抵制中国商品!!!!

.For an ancient civilisation, the Chinese have a lot to learn about being civilised, particularly where animals are concerned!. No living creatures should be bartered on Ebay ever!!
- Fran, London, United Kingdom, 13/10/2012 0:23
作为一个古文明,中国人在文明方面还有很多要学的,尤其在保护动物方面!Ebay永远都不应该有活物交易。

.Lets clone it than!
- Svetluska, UK;CZE;SK, 13/10/2012 0:39
让我们来克隆它。

.The ignorance and cruelty of the Chinese is simply beyond my comprehension.
- Jane, Ipswich, 13/10/2012 0:47
中国人的无知和残忍已经超出了我的理解范围。

.Sea horses are one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet.
- Fiona, London, 13/10/2012 0:49
海马是这颗星球上最美丽的生物之一。

.Please can we stop saying Chinese "Medicine" It is primitive superstition. Nothing more. The Chinese have very advances modern medicine and medical techniques. Their scientists and doctors know perfectly well that grinding up dried bits of animals is NOT medicine.
- PM, Ronda, 13/10/2012 1:23
我们能停止说中医么?它实际上就是种原始的迷信,仅此而已。中国人拥有非常先进的现代医学和医疗技术。他们的科学家和医生们清楚的知道,将晒干的动物磨碎得到的粉末根本就不是药。

.Tiger bones, bear bile, seahorses, what other animals are suffering these barbaric practices in the name of Chinese medicine?
- Sue, London, United Kingdom, 13/10/2012 1:25
虎骨、熊胆汁、海马,还有什么别的动物以中药的名义遭受这种残忍的对待?

.Chinese medicine is complete and utter claptrap and I'm sure many agree!
- Kittylicious, Herts, 13/10/2012 1:53
中医完全就是哗众取宠,我相信很多人都同意这一点。

.About time. Their rates of reproduction are very slow and it takes a long time for their population to recover.
- PeterSterling, Vacaville, United States, 13/10/2012 1:53
是时候了。海马的繁殖率非常慢。这个族群数量的恢复需要很长的时间。

.Hey they even eat dogs there.They are not pets in their Country. It 's awful.
- havemysay, lancs, 13/10/2012 1:55
在他们那儿,他们甚至吃狗。在中国狗根本就不是宠物。太恐怖了。

.I'm more interested and shocked by the fact that eBay has allowed the sale of any living species on its website!
- Gutless Wonder, London, 13/10/2012 2:16
我对ebay在其网站上居然允许活物交易这件事感到更有兴趣和震惊。

.Let's just use the Chinese people to make their medicine - backward and barbaric race
- j1, blue, 13/10/2012 2:24
让我们用中国人来制作中药----这个落后残忍的人种。

.Why is eBay allowed to sell live animals ?
- Jane, Staffordshire, 13/10/2012 2:27
ebay为什么会允许活物交易?

.Finally this will stop. The only thing is, why has it taken so long?
- Vican, Lancaster, United Kingdom, 13/10/2012 2:50
最终交易会被禁止。唯一的问题就是,为什么花了这么长的时间?

.Between the moon bear, sea horse, turtles in key chains, Chinese people are not a race that I like,
- Daniele Halle, Squamish, Canada, 13/10/2012 3:00
由于月亮熊、海马及钥匙链上的乌龟等事情,中国人成为了我讨厌的人种。

.Unless the chinese are controlled they will first cause the extinction of all animals and plants on the earth and then mankind. They ignorance and greed to harvest rare an exotic animals for medicines is obscene when there are alternatives that are more effective and do not cause the extreme suffering and decimation that their 'natural' cures involve. Why not round up a few hundred thousand of the worst offenders, grind their bodies to dust and sell them in place of all the animal parts? That would be a good start although not cruel enough for these vile monsters
- pennyp, boston, 13/10/2012 3:06
中国人的这种行为如果不受到控制,他们首先将造成这颗星球上的动植物灭绝,然后轮到人类。在明明存在更有效且不会像中国人的“自然”疗法一样造成巨大伤害和杀戮的替代方案时,中国人还无知又贪婪的利用珍稀动物制作中药,这种行为真是可憎。为什么不收集几十万坏蛋,把他们的身体磨成灰,然后代替动物卖给中国人?虽然对这些恶魔来说还不够残忍,但这是个好的开始。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: eBay禁止销售海马,以杜绝海马的非法中药交易