枣红马 发表于 2012-10-22 11:33

[译文转载] 印度网友感动:中国孝子徒步推母3000公里为圆梦想

【转载三泰虎】
       赤字推母徒步百日圆梦。26岁的小伙樊蒙徒步3500公里把母亲寇敏君一路从北京推到云南省西双版纳。此举为他在网上赢取了普遍赞扬。母亲身患小儿麻痹症,许多年没有离开北京。3500公里的长途跋涉圆了母亲长久以来到访西双版纳的梦想。自从10年前离婚后,寇敏君一直和独子樊蒙生活在一起,依靠政府救济和亲戚帮助,勉强维持生计。此次圆梦之旅,母子俩遇到许多热心的当地人。有人给吃的,有人提供免费住宿。旅程花了大约8000元(1270美元)。
版权所有:http://www.santaihu.com
原文标题:Man takes disabled mother on 3,500 km dream walk龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com
原文链接:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/Man-takes-disabled-mother-on-3500-km-dream-walk/articleshow/16888390.cmshttp://www.santaihu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/disable-mother-300x192.jpg赤子推母徒步百日圆梦
BEIJING: A man in China took his wheelchair-bound mother to the holiday destination of her dream by undertaking an arduous 3,500 km journey on foot in 100 days.
Fan Meng, 26, took his mother Kou Minjun all the way from Beijing to Xishuangbanna prefecture, in Yunnan province. The act earned him a widespread online appreciation, Xinhua reported.
The 3,500-km slog allowed Kou, suffering from infantile paralysis and had not left Beijing for many years, fulfil a long cherished dream of visiting Xishuangbanna about which she had learned through TV programmes and newspapers.
But "without my son, I was afraid I could never have made it here", she said.
Kou has been living with her only son, Fan, since being divorced 10 years ago. She depends on a combination of government subsidies and relatives' help to make ends meet.
北京:中国一名男子徒步3500公里推残疾母亲从北京到达梦想度假地。
26岁的小伙樊蒙把母亲寇敏君一路从北京推到云南省西双版纳。此举为他在网上赢取了普遍赞扬,新华社称。
母亲身患小儿麻痹症,许多年没有离开北京。3500公里的长途跋涉圆了母亲长久以来到访西双版纳的梦想。她是通过电视节目和报纸了解了西双版纳。
“没有儿子,恐怕我永远到不了这里”,她说。
自从10年前离婚后,寇敏君一直和独子樊蒙生活在一起,依靠政府救济和亲戚帮助,勉强维持生计。
On July 11, the mother, the son, who resigned from his job as salesperson in an electronics firm for her, and their pet dog left their home in Beijing's Chaoyang district and started off their long journey.
The mother and son followed highways through the provinces of Hebei, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guizhou and Yunnan. To sleep, they bunked down in their own tent or at cheap hotels.
They were treated for meals by many warm-hearted locals and offered free hotel stays.
For security, Fan carried a knife to counter robbers. But he came across kind people along the way. The trip cost him about 8,000 yuan (about $1,270).
As the trio arrived this Thursday, they were warmly welcomed by residents' ethnic dances and songs.
Along the way, Fan kept a blog, which was avidly followed by netizens.
"I feel my son has become more mature along the journey," said the mother.
儿子为了母亲圆梦辞去了一家电子公司的销售工作。7月11日,母亲、儿子和养的宠物狗离开北京朝阳区的家,开始了漫漫旅程。
母子俩沿着公路徒步行走,途径河北、河南、湖北、湖南、贵州和云南。晚上睡帐篷或者住便宜的旅馆。
一路走来,遇到许多热心的当地人。有人给吃的,有人提供免费住宿。
出于安全考量,樊蒙随身带了一把刀,以对付可能出现的强盗。不过一路走来遇到的是好心人。此次旅程花了他大约8000元(1270美元)。
“三人行”18日到达目的地。民族群众以舞蹈和歌声热情地表示欢迎。
“我感觉儿子在旅程中变得更成熟了,”母亲说。
以下是《印度时报》读者的评论:Vimal KHOSAL (Paris (France))
BRAVO !!! It is so rare to come across such a devoted son these days.
Agree (13)Disagree (0)Recommend (5)
好极了!现在很难遇见这样的孝子了。
hell freezes over (INDIA)
For the first time I liked something chinese
Agree (30)Disagree (3)Recommend (9)
我第一次喜欢若干中国人。
ravindra yadav (Lucknow)
That is similar to 'Shravan Kumar' of India .They say Shravan Kumar carried his parents on his shoulders walking to the Holy places in India in ancient time when there was no mechanical means of transport .
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
类似印度的“Shravan Kumar”。古时候没有机械交通工具,Shravan Kumar用肩膀驮着父母徒步去印度的圣城!
原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
anwar (Qatar )
masha ALLAH this is such a good deed. May ALLAH guide the family ..
Agree (18)Disagree (8)Recommend (4)
干得好。愿安拉指引这个家庭...
Vishnu (Akola)
A very-very-very inspiring news for the whole human race. A `SON' may not need to do exactly what Fan Meng did, just simply keep his father/mother happy & with all respect & take care of them to the best of his abilities. God will never ever forgive those who do not keep their parents happy in their older days. May this story inspire millions around the globe.
Agree (21)Disagree (1)Recommend (6)
非常鼓舞人心的新闻。“儿子”或许不用像樊蒙那样做,只要让父母开心,尽力照顾好二老就可以。那些不让父母开心的人,老了后不会得到上帝的原谅。愿这个故事能鼓舞世人。
hrishidesai (Mumbai)
Touching news indeed..... This man is a gem of a person and a perfect son for any mother.
Agree (14)Disagree (1)Recommend (2)
确实感人的新闻...这名男子是人之珍宝,母之孝子。
badri (mumbai-India)
HatsOFF to you FAN.....u r great dear
Agree (14)Disagree (0)Recommend (4)
樊蒙,向你致敬...你很棒。
JCMI (India)
His mother must be indeed lucky to have a son like this. He is that type of son which every mother would like their own to be!
Agree (26)Disagree (2)Recommend (5)
他母亲有这样的儿子实属幸运。每个母亲希望自己儿子像他这样!
narayanan (Chennai)
Really a good son for his mom, and a good neighbor for the street in which he is living and indeed a good example to the society.
Agree (14)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
母亲的好儿子,街道上的好邻居,社会的好榜样。
Mohammend Sajid (Hyderabad) replies to narayanan
Who are these morons that are hitting Disagree to nice /harmless comments. Are they Anti-social or what?
Agree (5)Disagree (4)Recommend (2)哪个傻瓜对你这条无恶意评论点了“不同意”。他们是反社会还是怎么着?Respectfully yours (New Delhi)
Great. The world will not come to end till sons like these exist. Very touching.
Agree (17)Disagree (3)Recommend (5)
了不起。只要这样的儿子还存在,世界就不会终结。非常感人。
MAHENDRA GAUR (Jaipur)
Chinese Shravan Kumar. We don't get Shravan Kumar in India these days.
Agree (7)Disagree (1)Recommend (4)
中国的Shravan Kumar。印度现在没有Shravan Kumar。
breaking NEWS (for the people) replies to breaking NEWS
They are made in China nowadays
Agree (10)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)如今是中国造。MAHENDRA GAUR replies to Rajesh Gaddipati
We may soon get a Prime Minister made in China. Narendra Modi. At present we have one made in Italy.
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)我们可能很快会有“中国造”的总理——纳伦德拉·穆迪。目前,我们有“意大利造”的总理。paul (blr)
this is the extra ordinary story of a very ordinary people.... in this modern 21st century, while everyone thinks abt self and only self, this is one example which again make us belive in the bond of relationship..... Hats Off to the Young man!!! He is not only fulfilled his mother's dream, but also gave the same courage to thousands of other people around the globe.....
平凡人不同寻常的故事...在21世纪,每个人只顾自己,这个例子让我们再次相信亲情关系的制约...向这名年轻男子致敬!他不仅实现了母亲的梦想,还给无数世人带去了勇气...
Oxygen (India)
As a person whose mother is bound to her wheelchair, I can well understand and appreciate this Great Person. May God Bless Him.
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
我母亲只能在轮椅上度过,我完全理解和深深欣赏这个伟大的人。愿上帝保佑他。
Being Indian (Mumbai)
All his past sins are washed away if any.. May God Bless him
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
如果有的话,他过去所有的罪恶已经被冲刷掉了...愿上帝保佑他。
asif (ahmedabad)
Why didn't he took her by train or any vehicle?
Agree (2)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
为什么他不带母亲坐火车或者其他交通工具?
原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
FactOfTheMatter (Mumbai)
I'm sure he is not married. If married his wife would not have allowed this and also separated him from his mother.
Agree (6)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
我敢肯定他没有结婚。如果结婚了,他老婆不会允许他这样做的,还会让他和母亲分开。
Shantha Kumar (Bharat)
Mom's love towards children is unconditional... here this guy returned that love with somuch of love.. purely unconditional one.
Agree (6)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
母亲对孩子的爱是无条件的...这个家伙以同样的爱回报母亲...完全是无条件的。
dilbag (pune)
This sort of affection towards parents can only be seen in eastern countries not in well developed ill fashioned west.
Agree (1)Disagree (8)Recommend (1)
只有在东方国家才能看到此种对父母的孝敬,在发达病态的西方看不到。
vishnu (India) replies to dilbag
Yeah in western countries parents are left to beg on streets and kids are killed in wombs. Then we see no beggards and foeticide in India
Agree (1)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)是啊,在西方国家,父母沦落街头乞讨,孩子还在子宫里就被打掉。还有,我们在印度看不到乞丐和堕胎现象。SMV. (Mumbai) replies to dilbag
come on. Don't make foolish statements. You probably have never stepped out of your house.
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)拜托,别发表愚蠢言论。你可能还没踏出过家门吧。Rabindra Kumar (Qatar)
Parents loving Sarwan Kumar reincarnated in China- when the peace loving King Ashoka will take rebirth in Chine
孝敬父母的Sarwan Kumar在中国转世。热爱和平的阿育王什么时候在中国重生。
Manpreet (Mumbai)
Swarn kumar now born in China! Even the holy now chose another country (not India) for rebirth.
Agree (9)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)
Swarn kumar如今出生在中国!现在连圣人也选择在另一个国家出生。
xyz (Delhi)
Wow just no words...a living Angel on earth...makes me also reflect on how important my mother is to me as well and how much I love her...cheers to you good sir you have done which no one else could...may there be more people like you on earth
Agree (5)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
哇,尽在不言中...地球的活天使...让我反省了妈妈对我是多么重要,我是多么爱她...为你欢呼,你做到了别人没有做到的事情...希望世界上有越来越多你这样的人。
Ramesh Sargam (Bangalore, India)
My salutations to Fan Meng, 26 of China. In India, sorry to say this, many dump their aged parents in orphanages. Absolutely no value for elders here in India. We have to learn a lot from this young Fan Meng.
Agree (7)Disagree (2)Recommend (4)
向26岁的中国小伙樊蒙表示敬意。遗憾地说,许多印度人把老人扔在孤儿院(养老院)。老人在印度没有得到重视。我们得向年轻的樊蒙学习。
rajiv (ncr)
I wish Rahul takes Sonia on a world trip on foot.
Agree (8)Disagree (0)Recommend (3)
我希望拉胡尔带着索尼娅徒步巡游世界。
akhi (blore) replies to abhilash m.
and never returned back to india
Agree (11)Disagree (1)Recommend (5)并且永远不要回印度。anand (Chennai)
lovely story, but seems like a publicity stunt putting mother through such a hazardous journey while a return ticket for two and accommodation would have cost 8000 yuan or less. these modern netizens suckers fall for everything even love for mother being used to get publicity. I love china and chinese but hey let us see through the gimmicks and stunts gangnam style http://www.santaihu.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
Agree (2)Disagree (14)Recommend (0)美好的故事,不过似乎是宣传嚼头,怎么让妈妈经历这样危险的旅程,两个人的回程票和住宿费也就8000元,或许还不要那么多。现代网民痴迷一切,连对母亲的爱都拿来做宣传嚼头。我喜欢中国和中国人,不过我们要看穿这些嚼头和伎俩 http://www.santaihu.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
SpArrow (AP)
Salutes to the son! In India many sons don't even give food and respect to their parents. http://www.santaihu.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif
Agree (16)Disagree (2)Recommend (7)向这名儿子致敬!印度有许多为人子女者不给父母饭吃,不尊重父母 http://www.santaihu.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gifDileep (Bangalore) replies to SpArrow
Please don't generalize this. India is very well known for its family traditions. In the recent years this phenomenon of not caring parents is on the rise, but if you compare with the whole world, India is the best at family traditions.
Agree (4)Disagree (4)Recommend (1)请不要泛化。印度的家庭传统是众所周知的。最近几年不照顾父母的现象有所抬头,不过与世界比起来,印度家庭传统是最好的。CDRNET1965 (Chennai)
Everybody should not try this. Can be dangerous.
Agree (0)Disagree (5)Recommend (0)
大家别效仿,会有危险。
dev (delhi)
Now Rahul & Vadra takes Sonia to Italy.
Agree (32)Disagree (3)Recommend (15)
拉胡尔和瓦德拉应该带索尼娅去意大利。
rofl (India) replies to dev
And stay there.
Agree (8)Disagree (1)Recommend (2)并留在那里。Mother (India )
"Heaven lies under the feet of your mother." so true.
Agree (18)Disagree (1)Recommend (4)
“天堂在母亲的脚下”——如此真实。
modern guy (del)
Old fashioned Chinese guy! Parents give birth to children as they want to enjoy, the whole idea that children should be grateful to parents is ridiculous. After 18, both parents and children should go in their way.
Agree (2)Disagree (23)Recommend (0)
奉守老传统的中国男人!父母想要“享乐”,所以生下了孩子。孩子应该感谢父母的理由是荒谬的。18岁后,父母和孩子应该分道扬镳。
old fashioned Indian guy! (Chennai) replies to modern guy
Your parents should have used a condom all the time in order to avoid giving birth to a scum like you.
Agree (7)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)你父母每次做都应该戴套,以避免生下你这样的人渣。harsha D Iron Man (Banglore)
Amazing.. a great man..current world many considered parents as just curry leaves..
令人惊讶...伟大的人...当今世界许多人认为父母是咖喱叶...

下个月 发表于 2012-10-22 13:28

你父母每次做都应该戴套,以避免生下你这样的人渣。{:soso_e113:}

zhouboff 发表于 2012-10-22 15:26

赞一个{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e163:}

Moarx 发表于 2012-10-23 00:05

每次看国外网友的评论都有某种方向的微妙感觉……
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [译文转载] 印度网友感动:中国孝子徒步推母3000公里为圆梦想