四月青年社区

找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4667|回复: 13

【美国务院新闻发布会20121031】记者调侃美国狡猾立场。(日本也挺不给主子面的)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-2 11:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
QUESTION: U.S. Government applied U.S.-Japan Defense Treaty to the Senkaku Islands and then still U.S. Government kept saying they don’t have – they have not – they take no position on this dispute. How do you respond to the criticism U.S. policy on this island is contradictory?
美国政府将the Senkaku Islands列入美日防卫条约,然后,还是美国政府在不停地说他们没有they don’t have--他们没有they have not--对这一争端他们不采取任何立场。你是如何回应美国在这个岛屿上的政策是矛盾的批评的?

MR. TONER: Well, again, our policy vis-a-vis the Senkaku Islands is longstanding. It’s not changed. We don’t take a position on the question of ultimate sovereignty of the islands and we expect the claimants to resolve this issue through peaceful means among themselves.
好了,再说一遍,我们对于the Senkaku Islands的政策是长期的。它没有改变。在岛屿的最终主权问题上我们不采取立场,我们希望中日双方彼此之间通过和平手段解决这个问题。

Yeah.
你。(叫下一个)

QUESTION: So – a follow-up. So does that mean if military conflict happens, U.S. will defend Japan, but since it’s not --
那么我引申一下。这是否意味着,如果发生军事冲突,美国将保卫日本,但好像又不是。。。

MR. TONER: Again, I’m not going to get into speculation. That’s our policy.
还是一样,我不打算进入猜测。这是我们的政策。

Yeah.
下一个

QUESTION: Mark, I understand your position on the island, but the new Japanese Ambassador to the United States said yesterday the U.S. Government can’t be neutral over the island issue. So my question is: Do you agree with his statement? Are you neutral?
我理解你的立场,但新任日本驻美国大使昨日(10月30日)表示,在the Senkaku Islands的问题上,美国政府不能保持中立。所以,我的问题是,你同意他的发言吗?你是中立的吗?

MR. TONER: I don’t know how to say it more clearly than I just did. We don’t take a position on the question of ultimate sovereignty of the islands.
我不知道怎么说能比我刚才说的更清楚。在岛屿的最终主权问题上我们不采取立场。

QUESTION: So he’s coming next month. Will you talk with him about his statement or his accusation against the U.S.?
呵呵,他下个月就来了。你会找他谈谈他的这个发言,或者他对美国的指责吗?

MR. TONER: I’m sure we’ll talk on a broad range of issues, including the islands.
我肯定我们将讨论广泛的问题,包括岛屿。(跟祖宗对抗,看我不整死你。)

Yeah.
下一个

自己翻翻。。。(没什么内容,瞎扯)
QUESTION: Yeah, a follow-up. Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell just finished his meeting – his travel to Japan, and apparently he met with a high-level Japanese official. Do you have a readout of his meeting on this particular issue? Thank you.

QUESTION: Right. I don’t. I know that he – you’re right; he did – he was in Tokyo. He met with Vice Foreign Minister Kawai and other Japanese counterparts. It’s a fair question. I don’t have a readout of his meetings, so I’ll try to get that for you.

QUESTION: Does he come back okay? Was he stuck or affected by the hurricane?

MR. TONER: I have no idea. I’m sure he managed quite effectively. He’s a resourceful individual.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2012/10/199884.htm#JAPAN
视频地址,里面的女记者挺扎眼的
http://video.state.gov/en/video/1937117305001

该贴已经同步到 diver18的微博

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-11-2 12:07 | 显示全部楼层
沙发!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
日本人本该放弃幻想。
想用主子来吓别人,碰到狠角色可不行。主子就是主子,不是奴才想怎样就怎样。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
美囯人想得很美,魚與熊掌,哪有這种便宜货.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
美国就是魔鬼和土匪!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
这个提问的是白宫记者?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
allplacnn 发表于 2012-11-2 13:13
美囯人想得很美,魚與熊掌,哪有這种便宜货.

没错~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-2 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
滔滔1949 发表于 2012-11-2 17:25
这个提问的是白宫记者?

美国务院的例行新闻发布会,原则上各国记者都会对本国的新闻话题提问。新华社记者冉维质问美发言人钓鱼岛归属的事件,也是发生在那里。

我给了视频地址的,里面的女记者们真的挺扎眼。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-2 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
钓鱼岛,现在美国也是束手无策啊

打,美国怕战争升级 。若想控制在局部冲突,美国势必不能打击中国本土,可美国部署在亚太的力量能抗得住中国的海陆空打击?

不打,美日安保就是一纸空文(虽然明眼的都知道本就是一纸空文)。那韩国怎么看?菲律宾怎么看?甚至是美国在欧洲的盟友怎么看?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

日本及其主子不能低估中国人维护领土完整的决心
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-3 16:27 | 显示全部楼层

这是老美奸诈的一面,即适合美日安保条约又在主权上不持立场,为自己留下一条后路。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-3 18:47 | 显示全部楼层
2.jpg
3.jpg
这部分是这个日本女记者问的:
本帖最后由 diver18 于 2012-11-2 12:01 编辑

QUESTION: U.S. Government applied U.S.-Japan Defense Treaty to the Senkaku Islands and then still U.S. Government kept saying they don’t have – they have not – they take no position on this dispute. How do you respond to the criticism U.S. policy on this island is contradictory?
美国政府将the Senkaku Islands列入美日防卫条约,然后,还是美国政府在不停地说他们没有they don’t have--他们没有they have not--对这一争端他们不采取任何立场。你是如何回应美国在这个岛屿上的政策是矛盾的批评的?

MR. TONER: Well, again, our policy vis-a-vis the Senkaku Islands is longstanding. It’s not changed. We don’t take a position on the question of ultimate sovereignty of the islands and we expect the claimants to resolve this issue through peaceful means among themselves.
好了,再说一遍,我们对于the Senkaku Islands的政策是长期的。它没有改变。在岛屿的最终主权问题上我们不采取立场,我们希望中日双方彼此之间通过和平手段解决这个问题。

Yeah.
你。(叫下一个)

QUESTION: So – a follow-up. So does that mean if military conflict happens, U.S. will defend Japan, but since it’s not --
那么我引申一下。这是否意味着,如果发生军事冲突,美国将保卫日本,但好像又不是。。。

MR. TONER: Again, I’m not going to get into speculation. That’s our policy.
还是一样,我不打算进入猜测。这是我们的政策。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-3 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 diver18 于 2012-11-3 18:54 编辑

4.jpg
5.jpg
这部分是这个中国记者问的:
QUESTION: Mark, I understand your position on the island, but the new Japanese Ambassador to the United States said yesterday the U.S. Government can’t be neutral over the island issue. So my question is: Do you agree with his statement? Are you neutral?
我理解你的立场,但新任日本驻美国大使昨日(10月30日)表示,在the Senkaku Islands的问题上,美国政府不能保持中立。所以,我的问题是,你同意他的发言吗?你是中立的吗?

MR. TONER: I don’t know how to say it more clearly than I just did. We don’t take a position on the question of ultimate sovereignty of the islands.
我不知道怎么说能比我刚才说的更清楚。在岛屿的最终主权问题上我们不采取立场。

QUESTION: So he’s coming next month. Will you talk with him about his statement or his accusation against the U.S.?
呵呵,他下个月就来了。你会找他谈谈他的这个发言,或者他对美国的指责吗?

MR. TONER: I’m sure we’ll talk on a broad range of issues, including the islands.
我肯定我们将讨论广泛的问题,包括岛屿。(跟祖宗对抗,看我不整死你。)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-3 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
这段是后面那个女记者问的:
自己翻翻。。。(没什么内容,瞎扯)
QUESTION: Yeah, a follow-up. Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell just finished his meeting – his travel to Japan, and apparently he met with a high-level Japanese official. Do you have a readout of his meeting on this particular issue? Thank you.

QUESTION: Right. I don’t. I know that he – you’re right; he did – he was in Tokyo. He met with Vice Foreign Minister Kawai and other Japanese counterparts. It’s a fair question. I don’t have a readout of his meetings, so I’ll try to get that for you.

QUESTION: Does he come back okay? Was he stuck or affected by the hurricane?

MR. TONER: I have no idea. I’m sure he managed quite effectively. He’s a resourceful individual.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:16 , Processed in 0.059018 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.