注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3650|回复: 1

YesAsia网上关于《步步惊心》的影评

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-8 13:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

-------------译者:巴托拉 审核者:翻译工兵-------------

Based on the popular novel by Tong Hua, the blockbuster period series Bu Bu Jing Xin (a.k.a. Startling By Each Step) is the most highly anticipated Chinese drama of 2011. The latest series from renowned director/producer Lee Kwok Lap, Bu Bu Jing Xin steps back in time to the romantic and political upheavals of the Qing court. A frequent star of Lee Kwok Lap dramas, Cecilia Liu Shishi plays a young woman who jumps back in time to the reign of Kangxi, and gets drawn into the ascension struggle among the royal princes. Both a heartrending romance and a historical drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin uses its fantasy premise and fictional heroine to observe and affect well-known figures and episodes in Qing Dynasty history.

由桐华所著的通俗小说,轰动一时的古装系列《步步惊心》(又名令人吃惊的每一步)是2011年最受期待的中国电视剧。最新系列由著名导演/制片人 李国立担任导演。《步步惊心》故事发生在浪漫和有着政治动荡的清朝。一个在李国立执导的偶像剧中常见的明星,刘诗诗扮演了一名穿越到康熙统治时期的年轻女子,并卷入诸皇子夺位战。这是一部令人心碎的爱情剧和历史剧,《步步惊心》用虚构的女主角观察和影响清朝历史上著名人物和事件。

Bu Bu Jing Xin has inspired a fervent following for its outstanding cast of royal princes. Taiwan actor-singer Nicky Wu stars as the stone-faced 4th Prince who eventually rises to the throne as Yongzheng, while TVB actor Kevin Cheng, collaborating with Lee Kwok Lap again 12 years after The Legendary Siblings, is the genteel 8th Prince destined for tragedy. The other members of the royal family are Han Dong as the scheming 9th Prince, Ye Zuxin as the simple-minded 10th Prince, Lee Kwok Lap regular Yuan Hong as the unbridled 13th Prince, and newcomer Lin Gengxin as the loyal 14th Prince. Veteran Hong Kong actor Damian Lau reigns over all as Emperor Kangxi.

《步步惊心》捧红了一批出演皇子的杰出演员。台湾歌手兼演员的吴奇隆扮演最终登上皇位、成为皇帝雍正的冷面四阿哥,而T在《绝代双骄》的12年后再度和李国立合作的TVB影星郑嘉颖,扮演注定悲剧的温文尔雅的八阿哥。其他皇室成员有韩栋扮演的诡计多端的九阿哥,叶祖新扮演的头脑简单的十阿哥,由李国立(电视剧)里的常客袁弘扮演肆无忌惮地十三阿哥和新人林更新扮演忠诚的十四阿哥。香港资深演员刘松仁扮演统治一切的康熙皇帝。

After an argument with her boyfriend, 25-year-old Zhang Xiao (Cecilia Liu) rushes out into the street, and gets electrocuted in an accident. When she regains consciousness, she finds herself in the Qing Dynasty. She is now teenaged Ruo Xi, the willful younger sister of the 8th Prince's consort (Annie Liu). Ruo Xi enters the Forbidden City, and becomes a trusted servant of the Emperor (Damian Lau) as the years pass by. Knowing what happens to everyone historically, Ruo Xi hopes to stay detached from palace politics, but she gets romantically entangled with both the 8th Prince (Kevin Cheng) and the 4th Prince (Nicky Wu), whose competition for the throne leads inevitably to danger and tragedy. Staying true to her love and friendship with each prince, Ruo Xi struggles to take control of her own heart and destiny in the Forbidden City, where every step could be a matter of life and death.

25岁的张晓(刘诗诗)在和男友吵架之后冲到街上,并在一次事故中触电。当她恢复意识的时候,她发现她在清朝,她现在是八阿哥妻子(刘心悠)的任性妹妹,若曦。若曦进入紫禁城,成为皇帝(刘松仁)值得信赖的宫女。随着时间的流逝,知道每个人未来的若曦希望保持远离宫廷政治,但却与八阿哥(郑嘉颖)及四阿哥(吴奇隆)浪漫纠结,二人争夺皇位,不可避免地走向危险和悲剧。坚持和每一个阿哥的爱和友谊,若曦努力地控制在每一步都有可能是生死攸关的紫禁城中自己的心和命运。

-------------译者:巴托拉 审核者:翻译工兵-------------

Editor's Pick of "Startling By Each Step (DVD) (End) (China Version)"

编辑推荐“惊人的每一步(影碟)(结束)(中国版)
(译注:这条应该是网站编辑推荐的比较优秀的评论)

Picked By Sanwei

选自Sanwei

Making every step matter

让每一个步都变重要

China produces a high number of period dramas every year, but only a select few bear the label of director Lee Kwok Lap and production company Tangren (Chinese Entertainment Shanghai, Ltd.). Over the past decade, Lee Kwok Lap and company have successfully adapted Jin Yong classics, heroic folk tales, and fantasy RPG for television, and along the way developed their own brand of fusion period productions that tap into a trendy, idol drama appeal. There's a high level of anticipation attached to every Tangren release, but their 2011 series Bu Bu Jing Xin was even more hyped than usual. The immense popularity of Tong Hua's original novel and the breakout success of the similarly themed Palace placed a lot of pressure on Bu Bu Jing Xin, so it's almost amazing how much the drama lives up to, and perhaps even exceeds, expectations. Bu Bu Jing Xin may well be Tangren's best work.

中国每年产生大量的时代剧,但仅有精挑的几部出自导演李国立和唐人制作公司(中国娱乐有限公司,上海)之手。在过去的十年里,李国立和公司已经成功地改编了金庸经典之作,英勇的民间故事,幻想RPG电视,一路走来,他们开发出独特的、夹杂着吋尚偶像剧吸引力的融合性古装剧作品。联想到唐人的每次发布都令人翘首以盼,2011年的连续剧《步步惊心》引发的热议更是非同一般。桐华的原著小说的巨大声望,以及类似题材作品《宫》的巨大成功令《步步惊心》很有压力。因此,本剧能够不负重望,甚至超出预想当真令人称奇。《步步惊心》也许是唐人最好的作品。

Bu Bu Jing Xin revolves around a modern-day woman who gets injured in an accident, and wakes up as a teenage girl during the reign of Kangxi. Though pitched as a time-travel drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin's premise is different than say Palace or The Myth, which physically transported characters into the past. Here, our heroine, played by the beautiful Cecilia Liu Shishi, has the mind and memories of 25-year-old Zhang Xiao, but through a time blip, she has somehow become Ruo Xi, the sister-in-law of the 8th Prince.

《步步惊心》围绕着一个现代女人,在一次事故中受伤,然后醒来时成为康熙皇帝在位期间的一个十几岁的小女孩。虽然定位是一个穿越剧,但《步步惊心》的前提与《宫》或《神话》等作品不同,后两部剧的主人公的身体进行了时光穿越。在这里,我们的女主角(由美丽的刘诗诗扮演)有着25岁张晓的思想和记忆,但在一瞬间,她莫名其妙的成为了若曦,八阿哥的小姨子。

With her curious, headstrong personality setting her apart from other girls in the royal family, Ruo Xi makes friends and trouble quickly in her early days of Qing Dynasty life. She befriends the 10th Prince (Ye Zuxin), 13th Prince (Yuan Hong), and 14th Prince (Lin Gengxin), and flutters the hearts of the 8th Prince (Kevin Cheng) and the 4th Prince (Nicky Wu). The bonds formed grow stronger over the years as Ruo Xi enters the palace and becomes Emperor Kangxi's trusty tea servant, but her relationships with the 8th Prince and the 4th Prince are complicated by the brothers' increasingly fierce rivalry for the throne.

随着她她好奇、倔强的个性,让她有别于其余皇家的女孩,在清朝的生活刚开始,若曦很快就交上朋友,惹上麻烦。她和十阿哥(叶祖新)、十三阿哥(袁弘)、十四阿哥(林更新)交为朋友,八阿哥(郑嘉颖)和四阿哥(吴奇隆)则对她动心。此后数年若曦进宫成为康熙信赖的奉茶侍女,她与皇子们的情义日益深厚。但八阿哥和四阿哥对皇位的凶残争抢却令两人与若曦的关系愈发纠结。

-------------译者:某某人 审核者:寒灯独夜人-------------

The historical ending of the princes' succession struggle is clear to Ruo Xi and to the audience from the very beginning. The 4th Prince eventually becomes Emperor Yongzheng, who is remembered for being coldly efficient and cruelly unforgiving to his enemies. The 8th Prince dies in captivity, and the 9th Prince (Han Dong), 10th Prince, 13th Prince, and 14th Prince all meet difficult fates of their own. Between now and then, there are some twenty years in which Ruo Xi struggles with love, loyalty, friendship, and self-preservation in the Forbidden City.

若曦和观众们从开始就清楚“九子夺嫡”的历史结局。四阿哥最终继位成为雍正帝,他以严苛勤政和对敌人的残忍无情著称。八阿哥在囚禁期间死去,九阿哥(韩栋饰)、十阿哥、十三阿哥也都将面临各自残酷的命运。在从今往后二十年的紫禁城里,若曦挣扎在爱情、忠诚、友情和自我之中。

Bu Bu Jing Xin is a period romance, not a flat out historical series, so it's Ruo Xi's love for the 8th Prince and the 4th Prince that serves as the drama's most important storyline. What makes her relationships and conflicts so compelling, however, are the historical context: the romanticized representations of Kangxi's sons, the inherent tragedy of brother turning against brother for the throne, and the way in which the drama brings the characters step by step down a known timeline. Like the heroine, the audience knows the results but not the process, and Bu Bu Jing Xin makes the process interesting, surprising, and heartwrenching.

《步步惊心》是一部古代言情剧,并非严格的历史剧。所以若曦与八阿哥和四阿哥感情是电视剧最主要的线索。而令她的感情冲突如此吸引人的却是历史背景:对康熙皇子们的浪漫演绎、为争夺皇位兄弟阋墙的悲剧、以及剧集一步步将角色带到其注定的结局。和女主角一样,观众清楚故事的结局但不了解过程,《步步惊心》描绘了一个有趣的、惊人的、打动人心的过程。

Much of the narrative credit goes to the strong source material. Tong Hua's original novel is fairly particular with historical details and accuracy in terms of timeline and characterizations. Save for a few additional scenes and the much talked about ending, the drama stays very faithful to the source, following the novel's events almost scene for scene and often using dialogue straight from the book. In comparison to the first-person novel though, the drama is able to more directly portray the ups, downs, and character quirks of the princes, making them more relatable in the drama than in the novel.

《步步惊心》的叙述高度忠实于原著。桐华的小说非常特别,充满了历史细节和精确的时间线把握以及成功的人物塑造。除了一些原创情节和被广泛议论的大结局,剧集相当忠于原著,几乎逐个展现了书中的事件,人物对话经常直接从书中摘取。和小说的第一人称相比,电视剧可以更直接的描绘人物的哀乐、皇子们的性格特点,让他们比书中的形象更加有血有肉。

-------------译者:巴托拉 审核者:寒灯独夜人-------------

To many (female) audiences, the handsome lineup of princes probably outshines even the heroine. For the leading men, Tangren brought in outside help in the form of idol-turned-actors Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng to play two princes of starkly different personalities but equally aggressive ambitions. Tangren courted Nicky Wu multiple times to take the role - he was initially reluctant to shave his head - and their persistence paid off. Wu often plays cool roles but he becomes downright cold as the formidable 4th Prince, whose icy expression melts only in the presence of Ruo Xi. Kevin Cheng is the tragic romantic figure as the gentle and genteel 8th Prince, whose royal dream leads to his own demise. The casting of Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng is really a case of perfect balance; having two actors of comparable weight portray the 4th Prince and the 8th Prince seals the characters' presence and rivalry right away.

对于许多(女)观众来说,英俊的阿哥们比女主角重要多了。对于男主角,唐人启用非大陆的男演员的形式。偶像出身的演员吴奇隆、郑嘉颖扮演性格截然不同但同样具有野心的两个男主角。唐人多次邀请吴奇隆扮演那个角色——他最初不愿意剃头,但最后他们的毅力有了回报。吴奇隆经常扮演冷酷的角色,不过他这次变成彻头彻尾的冷酷可怕的四阿哥,冷漠的表情只有在若曦面前才会消失。郑嘉颖扮演的是因为自己的帝王梦而导致自己灭亡的多情悲剧人物,温柔又优雅的八阿哥。吴奇隆和郑嘉颖的角色分配真是完美的平衡,两个同等重量的演员扮演四阿哥和八阿哥这两个城府深人物的仪态,还有他们的权利竞争。

Both Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng have their share of supporters and detractors, but few dispute the casting of Tangren staple Yuan Hong as the strong-willed, freedom-loving 13th Prince, the one person who understands Ruo Xi's modern thinking. Tangren newcomer Lin Gengxin, who reminds of a younger Hu Ge, also makes a strong debut as the immensely likable 14th Prince - expect to see a lot more of him in coming years. Though the various princes are on opposite ends of a brutal succession crisis, the cast succeeds in making both sides equally daunting and sympathetic as stubborn, self-aware players in a cruel battle they're helpless to change.

吴奇隆和郑嘉颖各有他们的支持者和反对者,但是很少有人抗拒唐人主力袁弘扮演的那个懂得若曦现代思维的、意志坚强、热爱自由的十三阿哥,而让人回忆起年轻胡歌的唐人新人林更新,也以扮演非常可爱的十四阿哥完成了强大的处子秀——让人期望在未来几年看到他更多的身影。尽管几位阿哥们都处于一场残忍继承危机里的敌对阵营中,演员们成功的演员们成功的诠释出了两方人物残酷与仁慈并存,固执与自省齐备的特质。而他们则都卷入了一场自己无力扭转的残酷竞赛中。

-------------译者:阿愚骑士 审核者:翻译工兵-------------

Production values on Bu Bu Jing Xin are generally solid, especially on photography and costumes, but not even Tangren's budget was enough to adequately recreate the grandeur of palatial life. There's a suspicious dearth of extras and sets, and occasional awkward use of CGI for backdrop (including the fakest lily pond ever). These are just small complaints though as everything else falls so wonderfully into place. The production gets the visual details right most of the time, and there are some beautifully memorable scenes in the drama, such as Ruo Xi and the 8th Prince's walk in the snow. As an adaptation, Bu Bu Jing Xin does justice to the original story, with a strong cast giving their all to portray love, hate, power, and misgiving in the Forbidden City.

《步步惊心》的制作价值总体扎实,尤其是摄影和服装。但是,甚至唐人公司的预算不足以重现宫廷生活的华丽。道具设备稀少,(这对于宫廷生活是)不真实的。偶尔 背景使用粗劣的电脑影像合成技术(包括有史以来最假的百合池)。但随着一切巧妙地各就各位,观众就只有小抱怨了。大多时候,制作适当地呈现了视觉细节,且戏中有几处美丽难忘的场景,如若曦和八爷漫步雪中。作为改编作品,《步步惊心》确实忠于原著,一个强大的卡司倾其所能地描述在紫禁城的爱、恨、权、疑。

The translated English title for Bu Bu Jing Xin that's being widely used is "Startling by Each Step". A more fitting translation for the four-character expression though would be "Startling surprises at every step" or "Every step startles the heart", alluding to the unpredictable dangers of palace life and matters of the heart. Bu Bu Jing Xin makes every emotional and political step matter over 35 exciting, heartrending episodes that feel far too short. Inspiring a fervent online following during its broadcast, Bu Bu Jing Xin is one of those rare dramas - up there with Chinese Paladin, Condor Hero, and Princess Returning Pearls - that can bring new and jaded audiences to the Chinese period genre. It certainly brought me back: Bu Bu Jing Xin stands as my favorite TV drama of 2011 in any language.

《步步惊心》广为使用的英文译名是“Startling by Each Step"。对此四字表达更为合适的翻译应该是"Startling Surprises at Every Step"或“Every Step Startls the Heart”,暗指宫廷生活未知的危险和心事。《步步惊心》通过短短悲喜交加的35集,使每一步感情纠缠和政治斗争得到体现。《步步惊心》的热播带动该剧网络点击量高居不下,与《仙剑奇侠传》、《神雕侠侣》、《还珠格格》齐名,《步步惊心》是是那种少有的电视剧之一。它将新的华语电视剧类型带给新老观众。它确实使我再次关注中国电视剧,《步步惊心》是2011年度所有语言里我最爱的电视剧。

-------------译者:踏雪流痕 审核者:翻译工兵-------------

Customer Review of "Startling By Each Step (DVD) (End) (China Version)" jasmine
Love it step by step(五星,满分五星)
From my first review in Oct, 2011 till now, I've already rewatched this 4 times. :))  
If you're looking for kungfu action, this is not it. Or if you wish to compare this to Palace Lockhart (Gong Part 1 with Yang Mi, Mickey He and William Feng) there is definitely differences. The only common thread are siblings rivalry because Kangxi did indeed have these princes and 4th Prince did eventually become Emperor Yong Zheng.

从我第一次在2011年10月看到它,到现在,我已经重看了4遍。
如果你正在寻找功夫动作片,它不是。或者,如果你希望拿它比较宫锁心玉(宫1杨幂,何晟铭,冯绍峰)肯定是有差异的。唯一的共同点是手足相残,因为康熙确实有这些王子且第4王子最终成为雍正皇帝。

Ron
I just cancelled buying the Taiwan edtion(二星)
because I foundthat there's a US edition, from Beauty Media, Inc. Wonder why YesAsia hasn't made the US edtion available on their website.

我刚刚取消了购买台湾版的因为,我发现 在Beauty Media上有美国版,想知道为什么YesAsia在它们网上还没有制出有效的美国版本

herry Eng Sub PLEASE(四星)
may be should wait several years more wait for its us version or whatever to have it english sub.
well, i like the ending, at least she back to where she should belong to :D

可能要等几年或更多年等待它的美国版本或任何有英语字幕的。嗯,我喜欢这个结局,至少她回到属于她的地方

-------------译者:elizathyu 审核者:翻译工兵-------------

Chay
Nothing quite like it.(五星)
After bemoaning the horrible script in Gong and looking for a better alternative to wipe my tainted palette, my friend convinced me to give this series a try (along with her narration because I can only understand a few words in Chinese). I was rather suspicious at first because the plot seemed similar to Gong, but a few episodes in, and I was sold. I have to say that this beats most of the other costume dramas I have seen from any country that year.
The rich and dramatic visuals, the muted color palette, and the detailed costumes were a feast for the eyes, and I found myself reviewing back certain scenes just to get in all the details. Dialogue, from what was translated for me, was poignant and meaningful and can sometimes be very sweet. I also loved the way the camera sometimes panned from one character to the next in a scene so that we could read each of their varying expressions, and though I’m not familiar with any of the actors except for Kevin Cheng (Ghetto Justice), the cast had such wonderful chemistry and camaraderie, that I felt like these people were really the characters they embodied.
It would be easier to have watched it understanding everything being said, so I do hope that the creators will consider having this series out with English Subtitles, even if it must come in a simple box to cut costs, so that those of us who are not Chinese can more thoroughly enjoy this work of art.
But until then, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed.

非常喜欢它。
在抱怨《宫》的烂剧本并寻找一部可以将我被污染的脑海洗干净的更好的电视剧时,我的朋友推荐我看看这部连续剧(她为我解说,因为我认识的中文不多)。我一开始非常的怀疑,因为它的剧情似乎与《宫》相似,但是看了几集以后,我被吸引住了。我不得不说这部电视剧打败了所有我在该年度看过的任意国家的古装剧。
富有戏剧性的视觉效果、柔和的调色板以及细节的服饰一起组成了眼睛的盛宴,而且我发现自己为了看清所有的细节又回顾了某些场景。翻译给我的对话非常的深刻而有意义,而且一些时候会非常的甜蜜。我也非常喜爱镜头从场景中的一个人物移动到下一个人物的这种方式,这使得我们可以读出每个人物表情的变化,尽管这些演员除了郑嘉颖(平民窟的正义)以外我都不熟悉,演员之间心有灵犀、相互信任,以至于我觉得这些人就是他们所扮演的人物。
如果能听懂剧中对话就轻松多了,所以我很希望创作者可以考虑为这部电视剧出有英语字幕的版本,即使为了削减成本而不得不使用简单的包装,这样我们这些非华人可以完整的欣赏这部艺术作品。
直到出英文字幕版,我都在期待。

les
Interesting Premise, But, Boring!(二星)
Interesting premise--modern-day person back in time to the Ching dynasty. But, this premise is not well developed to capture the person's knowledge of the past to try to right some wrongs at the moment, even though she knows she can't change history. In a drama, this could be more interesting, if she tries to do just that. But none of that ! Instead....
the story meanders a lot...many insignificant and irrelevant incidents and boring dialogs...too many tea servings.....
The female lead does not act convincingly..trying hard, but does not come through.

有趣的前提,但是内容很无趣!
有趣的前提—现代人回到清朝。但是,此前提并没有很好提高过去的人的知识,没有试着纠正有关那个时候的错误,即使她知道她不能改变历史。在戏剧中,如果她试着去做那些事,这将会更有趣。但是,相反,她什么也没有做.....
故事很曲折....很多微不足道的不相干的事件以及无趣的对话....太多奉茶的戏....
女主角的表演并不具有说服力.....她很努力,但是并不成功。

jasmine
Fantastic(五星)
I was initially apprehensive about this series after watching the much succesful "Gong I" earlier (based on the same fantasy/history) which starred Feng Shao Feng and Yang Mi. I have yet to watch "Gong II". I love Kevin Cheng and I knew I had to watch it.
Congrats to Lee Kwok Lap for this gathering of promising stars. Everyone shine in their roles and I thought the casting was spot on. However particular mention to Kevin (8th Prince) , Yuan Hong (13th Prince) Nicky Wu (4th Prince) and Lin Gengxin (14th Prince). To get the most out of this series and reasons for all the heart-tugging and suspense, initial attention must be paid to the reasons behind sibling rivalry. Wardrobe department did an excellent job and set productions were elegant and simple. This is a must-watch series.

非常好
在早些时候看过极为成功的的由冯绍峰和杨幂主演的《宫1》(根据相同的幻想作品/历史史实改编)之后,我一开始很担心这部电视剧。我没有看过《宫2》。我喜爱郑嘉颖,我知道我会看这部电视剧。
恭喜李国立聚集了这些有前途的明星。每个人的角色都很出彩,而且我认为角色分配的很好。然而,特别提一下郑嘉颖(八王爷)和林更新(14王爷)。要想最大程度地欣赏这部剧,了解种种纠结与悬念的原因,首先得理解兄弟相残的幕后缘由。服装做的非常好,看起来优雅而又简单。这是一部必看的电视剧。

-------------译者:巴托拉 审核者:tvenana-------------

Kayoua
Bu bu jingo xin(五星)
步步惊心(五星)
THis is a too great series to miss. I saw it online and it was a well made and awesome series. One of the very best in a long time. If you haven't seen it you miss out. I definitely will buy it when it comes out with eng sub. I want to keep a collection of this because there are many series like this one. And I love Nicky wu. I am so happy and glad he is the main male character. He and Cecilia both did anesome job their chemistry is very good. A very highly recommend series!

这是一个不容错过的连续剧。我在网上看到它,它是一部制作精良的了不起的连续剧,很长时间中一个最好的连续剧。如果你没有看过它,那么你就错过了。如果它推出英文字幕我是绝对会去买的。我想要保持这样一个收集,因为有很多像这样的连续剧。我爱吴奇隆,我很高兴他是男主角,他和刘诗诗都做了很好的工作,他们之间的共鸣感是非常好的。非常强烈推荐这个连续剧!

Ron
It's a good series(二星)
Cecilia did a great job, but I hate her working with Nicky Wu. Maybe I used to seeing her with Yuan Hong on The Eagle Shooting Heoes and Tian Ya Zhi Nu, and I rather that he play the 4th peince than the 13th prince.

这是一个很好的连续剧(二星)
刘诗诗演的非常好,但是我讨厌她和吴奇隆合作。也许我曾经看到她和袁弘在《射雕英雄传》和《天涯织女》中合作过,比起和四阿哥我宁愿她和十三阿哥。

flc_yau@...
Excellent drama and novel(五星)
I have read the novel`Bu Bu Jing Xin' a couple of times and stumbled upon the DVD when I was shopping online.
It is an excellent drama, love it. All the characters were well cast. Would recommend it to any one who loves historical / period romance.

优秀的电视剧,优秀的小说(五星)
我读过小说《步步惊心》几次,我在网上购物时偶然发现了它的DVD。
这是一部很好的剧情片,爱它。所有的角色都是好的阵容。将它推荐给任何一个喜欢历史/罗曼史的

myzzdeedee@...
Best drama of the year(五星)
I love this drama so much. Same as previous comment. I would totally buy this drama if it has English subtitle.

今年最佳剧情片(五星)
我很爱这个电视剧。和以往评论一样,如果有英文字幕,我一定会去买。

wd
Bu Bu Jing Xin(五星)
步步惊心(五星)
This is wonderful drama, and yes, I would purchase this when it is available with English subs.

这是一部很好的剧情片,似的。当它推出英文字幕我会去购买的。

eyangpep@...
Bu Bu Jing Xin(五星)
步步惊心(五星)
I love this drama, it is really good and wonderful. I saw it online where people subbed it in English. It would be nice if Bu Bu Jing Xin had english subs because I would buy. However, I highly recommend this drama. I give it a 10 out of 10

我很喜欢这部剧情片,它真的很好。我在网上看到有人制作它的英语字幕。这非常好,因为如果《步步惊心》有了英文字幕,我会去买。无论如何,我高度推荐这个,如果满分是十分的话,我就给它打10分

转自龙腾网

发表于 2012-11-17 19:05 | 显示全部楼层
太强大啦很不错,hzhtbz.com办真本科毕业证

办理上网文凭 办上网文凭 tgbusiness.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 02:01 , Processed in 0.036287 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.