連長 发表于 2012-11-23 10:57

【CNN20121122】世界上最昂贵的的停车位 (附欢乐的评论)

本帖最后由 連長 于 2012-11-23 11:19 编辑

【中文标题】世界上最昂贵的停车位
【原文标题】World's most expensive parking places
【登载媒体】CNN (记者Ramy Inocencio)
【原文链接】http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/21/business/hong-kong-world-expensive-parking-places/index.html?hpt=ias_t3
【译者】如果没有人爱我就只能独自一人流泪到天亮的连长同学

【译文】

引语:你会花64万美元买这个车位吗?最近,一位香港精英出了64万美元购买这个停车位。随CNN看看大多数高消费超市的停车状况。

1伦敦
在伦敦买辆车可能比养车更便宜。伦敦城每个月的停车费是全球最昂贵的,据国际商业不动产服务组织Colliers International调查的数据,大约为1084美金。伦敦西区则稍微便宜一些,为1014美金。

2苏黎世
在苏黎世拥有一辆车的话,你每月要支付822美元 的停车账单。

3香港
每月的停车账单大概是745美元,如果你可以再香港找到一个停车位的话。

4东京
在东京,拥有一个停车大楼或许比拥有一栋公寓更赚钱。车位租金每月是744美元。

5罗马
如果你想像罗马人那样支付停车账单,你每月需要掏出718美元。

6佩斯
在佩斯,开车的人花717美元给他们的座驾一个休息的地方。

7日内瓦
如果你想在日内瓦有一个停车点,你将要每月支付705美元。

8悉尼
每月695美元,在悉尼停车真是不便宜啊。

9奥斯陆
奥斯陆每月的停车花销大概612美元,怂恿你放弃豪华座驾改乘公共汽车。

10墨尔本
在墨尔本,一个停车位每月要598美元。

香港(CNN) – 一个价值64万美元的地产坐落在全球最昂贵的商业住宅区,被香港密集的摩天丛林环抱。

这价格听起来感觉像是抢劫。据第一太平戴维斯(Savills)介绍,亚洲金融资本拥有世界上最昂贵的的地产。

自2010年开始,普通香港住房价格就已经翻倍。

但是现在提到的这个价格不是房子,也不是办公室。

这是一个停车位的价格:一片简朴的混凝土地面,遭黑色的油污染色,大概占地8×16英寸。每平尺的价格:差不多5000美元。

Jacinto Tong在过去十年间拥有并使用这个车位。本地媒体形容他为“停车场大佬”,当谈论到这个独特的“无价”之宝时,他有些热情洋溢。

纪慧集团(Gale Well Group)的CEO Jacinto Tong说“我认为这是我拥有过的最好的车位,你可以在20步内直走到办公室和电梯,只要20步!”。际慧集团是一个地产商,在香港拥有数以百计的住宅区和商业区。

CEO并不仅仅只有一个价值64万美元的停车位。Tong拥有两个。如果都卖掉的话,他可以存130万美元。

Tong自豪的说“有人不在意花更多的钱,但我没有打算转手”。

这就是在香港真实上演的。

据全球房地产服务公司---国际商业不动产服务组织最新的停车调查显示,这个城市有着亚太地区最过分的月停车费。

2011年,香港停车月费中值是744.72美元。东京以1美元之差紧随其后,为亚洲第二贵。

香港的一家不动产公司的首席分析师Buggle刘认为,造成香港高停车费的原因在于政府限制城市住宅区的交易。

许多分析人士认为,香港的房地产市场是一个迟早会破的泡沫。自2010年以来,政府出台了一系列格外严格的政策进行调控。这些对投资者而言投资变得更贵,也或者利润飞速翻番。

刘觉得,这些政策已经产生了预期的作用,导致房屋交易量在过去23个月内减少了31%。但是副作用是,住宅区的收紧政策迫使投资者们转移阵地至商业地产,比如停车位这种至今没有价格限制的地产。

刘接着说到,当房屋交易量在2010年开始下跌的时候,停车位的交易却上涨超过25%。工业,商业和零售也大涨16%。

停车位的快速涨价和高盈利吸引了更多的投资者瞄准这个市场。

刘说“如果你看看这一年的数字(交易总量),大概是过去十年最高的。截至今年11月份,香港的停车位交易总额为7.51亿美元。而2010年才5.2亿美元。”这个数据一年增长了43%。

停车场大佬 Tong利用地产种类的漏洞,一举打破租金收益。

所有地产中,投资收益最低的是商铺(零售业),可能不到2%。第二是商业地产,大概介于2%~2.5%,随后是住宅,大约为3%。至于停车位,应该是5%左右。

因此,香港的一些最热门的投资工具是一些人们用来停车的地方。

但是地产分析师刘告诫贸然投资停车位。如果香港的经济停滞,人们首先要抛弃的就是他们的汽车。

没有汽车意味着不需要停车位。但是房子却是必不可少的。

刘说“即使你买了个停车位,你也不能住进去”。

评论:

Gary Ugarek
我看到了中国人在拥抱懒惰…“纪慧集团(Gale Well Group)的CEO Jacinto Tong说“我认为这是我拥有过的最好的车位,你可以在20步内直走到办公室和电梯,只要20步!”。际慧集团是一个地产商,在香港拥有数以百计的住宅区和商业区。”就像是美国人,我泪奔了。(支持35,反对1)
Frederick Lombardi 回复 Gary Ugarek
就像是穿着共产主义的衣服,然后宣扬民主(支持3,反对2)
Frankhy回复Frederick Lombardi
香港从来就没有共产主义过。事实上,这大概是其中一个从未间断过放纵自由的资本主义社会,并将永远资本主义下去。(支持22,反对0)
Disqus_ZezYtxObiM 回复Frankhy
外部世界人很愚昧,特别行政区(SAR)的头衔在他们眼里差不多就跟不存在一样。告诉你们,香港早就百分百属于中国,就像对某些人来说,摩纳哥100%是法国的一部分一样。他们通常对香港知之甚少,包括说香港是共产主义社会等,愚蠢之极,然后还要留一个“lol”的结束语。(译者注:LOL意思是真好笑啊,哈哈)Frederick就是这样的一个例子,他以为香港没有法制,权力分离,要嘛就是司法不独立,对他而言,他想象的香港是一个共产主义社会,没有完善的法制规章…坐等他用另一个愚蠢的lol作为结束语的评论来反驳我。(支持0,反对0)
Bo回复Gary Ugarek
那不是懒惰啦,是社会地位的象征。(支持1,反对0)

BoggyBog
富人更富(支持18,反对0)
Moe Smith回复BoggyBog
正如BoggyBog这句如此优雅的总结,我说“蠢货制造愚蠢的评论”(支持7,反对1)

Funk13
我不会让我的女儿嫁给没有停车位的男人。(支持26,反对1)

PavelC
太震撼了6万美元的车停在64万美元的车位上(支持16,反对0)
Bluestar回复PavelC
用常识来看,汽车买回来那天起就开始贬值。而在一个土地有限的经济体中,不动产的价值则会升值(支持5,反对0)
连长 回复Bluestar
所以呢,你要住在一个8×16平方英尺的停车位里?我还是同意刘说的,如果经济停滞了,人们首先会抛弃汽车。假设没有那么多车了,那么车位还是紧缺的吗?(支持1,反对0)

Nakedapes
我想象亚洲的掘金者在这些停车位上搭建一个简朴的房子,渴望勾搭一个富人。(支持16,反对0)
Moe Smith 回复 Nakedapes
任何掘金者都可以在那种地方露营,不仅仅是亚洲人。掘金者不关心有谁认为他们邋遢,他们只想得到钱。(支持10,反对1)

Anthony Kovic
这个故事再次说明了中国和南亚经济多么活跃和成功。不管是制造iphone的工厂,还是商业大腕,那儿的一切都在急速发展。在美国和欧洲,人们很懒,负债,并且在哀嚎声中过日子(就像许多发表在这儿的评论一样)

Apple Genius By The Sea
我很确定,香港的停车位要歇菜!!:) (支持8,反对1)

AS
这就是为什么我那么爱迪拜—停车费非常便宜,而且大多数时间免费洗车停车,即便是在世界最高的建筑哈里发塔(Burj Khalifa)附近. (支持7,反对1)

Rick
很高兴我在乡下住,不用忍受这些事情。10英亩的地足够我停我的车了。(支持4,反对0)
Mark Glomski回复Rick
我好开心我是一个嬉皮士,我对钱满不在乎。(支持0,反对0)

Anti-AntiUSPropaganda
富人们花很多钱在蠢事上面。已经不是新闻了。(支持12,反对4)
ManyGoodFriender回复Anti-AntiUSPropaganda
另一则无知的消息来自印度钓鱼者ShovelinSnow(最近改名为Anti-AntiUSPropaganda),伪造自己跟美国有关系。(支持15,反对1)
Frederick Lombardi回复ManyGoodFriender
用更贴近实际的英语来翻译,我认为“Troll钓鱼”应该是“Instigator煽动者”(支持1,反对0)
Bluestar回复Anti-AntiUSPropaganda
共产主义者总是批评别的事物愚蠢,这已经不是新闻了。(支持1,反对0)

Mark Glomski
我等不及世界末日了

TheGodfather72
香港人莫妮卡王(Mimi Monica Wong)支付了1.2亿港币学拉丁舞。香港CEO支付了130万美元买两个车位。还有什么类似的值得骄傲的事情吗?或者说是值得遭嘲笑的?:D在香港,有两个名人你可以为他们的谦虚赞扬他们
李嘉诚和周润发(支持2,反对0)
Bluestar回复TheGodfather72
周润发,中国的Johnny Depp,加勒比海盗。有什么谦虚?
李嘉诚,来自亚洲的亿万富豪,垄断了一个微型城市的一切。有什么谦虚?(支持0,反对0)

Jassjam
有没有人能发表点有看头的评论,收集富人们干的蠢事?(支持3,反对2)
William Chaser回复 jassjam
怎么蠢了?他们想要浪费他们的钱,就让他们干呗。另外,如果他们不在蠢事上花钱,其他的公司怎么可能成功?(支持6,反对0)

Mike Robinson
蠢死了。壮大公共运输方式,使其更好。还有就是修建大量的商业区。(支持3,反对2)
Disqus_ZezYtxObiM 回复Mike Robinson
壮大公共运输?你有没有去过香港啊?修建大量的商业区?再问你一次,你有没有去过香港?公共交通洪水般的遍布街头和地下,而且市区早在30年前就已经修满了商业区。这是香港,不是大陆。(支持10,反对0)
Mike Robinson 回复Disqus_ZezYtxObiM
我从没去过那儿,不敢我确信那儿有至少1个或者2个办公大楼可以改装成住宅大厦。(支持0,反对1)
Goodgoodgood回复Mike Robinson
香港的公共交通已经是最卓越的水准了。中心城区和附近地区全部挤满了住宅区。(支持8,反对0)

Maris Moon
所以他就花60万美元买了一个停车位,并且停了一辆38万美元的梅赛德斯奔驰C-Class?怪(支持0,反对1)
Pete samson回复Maris Moon
因为停车场总是保值的。梅赛德斯现在是38万,5年后是3万。(支持2,反对0)
Goobys回复Maris Moon
香港会有无价值的进口商品,比如出租汽车和奢侈品。所以呢,有时候一辆C-class可以比一辆S-class更贵,尤其是在东方。
ZeonBoi回复Maris Moon
有钱真好

Scott L
所以现在香港的新玩法是有钱的时候就花费远远超过商品价值的钱来买下它?听起来跟美国差不多…其他国家的人干嘛老模仿我们的领导啊(支持0,反对1)
Goobys回复Scott L
实际价值是最高出价者愿意支付的数字。
土地,车位等在大城市很宝贵是因为这些东西稀缺,并且令人迷醉。
这就是为什么城里的人们花令人咋舌的数字来买车位的原因。
这不是我的错。(支持1,反对0)

FriedMunchies
傻子(支持0,反对1)

Tec9
别着急,我们美国人仍旧会保佑一切的一切。(支持1,反对0)

Stephen Bonser
为啥这么多异域文化都批评金钱,而我们却不这样?

The_Ice_Man
我们只能说,那个给自己开那么高价钱的笨蛋在哪儿?
那里同一地区还有没有卖那么贵的停车位?
他只是想宣传他的公司罢了…

Bluestar
我在东京看到过“平台decking machine”。那种机器可以把汽车升高,然后就可以在下面再停上一辆车。大约5万美元一组。如果你的天花板很高,法律也允许的话,那就行的通。这个车位的价值将会翻倍,起价100万美元。

Guy Impound
当你有那么多钱花在“车位”上的时候,你可以把钱花在….当然只要我们美国人继续买你们的劣质废品,你们还是可以继续花差不多四分之一百万美元买一个车位。
HarmoniousHarriet回复Guy Impound
64万美元是差不多四分之一百万美元?(支持3,反对0)
Stevelives 回复 Guy Impound
笨蛋。每一个人都知道64万大于一百万
连长回复Stevelives
笨蛋*2.你真的确定64万大于一百万?

【原文】
Hong Kong (CNN) -- Nestled within Hong Kong's dense skyscraper jungle, a $640,000 property sits among some of the world's most expensive commercial and residential spaces.The price might sound like a steal. This Asian financial capital has the world's priciest property, according to Savills. Since the start of 2010, average Hong Kong home prices have doubled.But the price tag mentioned here is neither for a home nor an office.It is for a parking space: A slab of undecorated concrete, stained by black motor oil, about 8-feet-by-16-feet in size. Price per square foot: nearly $5,000.Jacinto Tong has owned and used this space for the past ten years. Described in local media as "the tycoon of parking spaces," he is effusive when talking about this particular "priceless" gem."I think this is the best car park space I ever had," said the CEO of Gale Well Group, a property firm that owns hundreds of residential and commercial spaces across the city. "You can go straight to the office and the elevator. Only 20 steps -- 20 steps!"The CEO does not own just one $640,000 parking space. Tong owns two. If he were to sell he could bank $1.3 million."People don't mind paying more," boasted Tong. "But I'm not eager to sell."And yet that is the reality for Hong Kong.According to the latest Parking Rate Survey by Colliers International, the global property services firm, this city has the most exorbitant monthly parking fees in the Asia-Pacific.Hong Kong's monthly median parking rate was $744.72 in 2011. With less than a dollar's difference, Tokyo came in as Asia's number two.The reason for Hong Kong's pricey parking rates is rooted in governmental curbs on the city's residential market, said Buggle Lau, chief analyst at Midland Realty, one of the city's largest real estate companies.Many analysts believe Hong Kong's property market is a bubble waiting to burst. To deflate it slowly, the government has introduced a series of increasingly stringent policies since November 2010. These have made it more expensive for investors to buy or flip homes for a quick profit.The regulations have produced desired results, said Lau, leading to a 31% fall in home sale transactions over the past 23 months. But, as a side effect, the squeeze on residential investors has pushed them into commercial property, like parking spaces, which have no such price curbs yet.While homes sale transaction volumes have fallen since November 2010, trade in parking spaces has risen more than 25%, Lau added. The volume of industrial, commercial and retail have surged 16% as well.Fast price rises and higher yields on leased parking spaces have attracted more investors to this niche market."If you look at this year's (total sales) number, it's the highest in the past ten years or so," Lau said. "Through November of this year, Hong Kong had car park transactions totaling $751 million. In 2010, it was $525 million." This rise marks an increase of 43% so far this year.Tong, the parking space tycoon, breaks down rental yields by property category."The lowest yield of all property is (retail) shops, maybe less than 2%. The second thing is commercial, which is about 2% to 2.5%, and then residential which is about 3%. Parking spaces should be about 5%."Hence, some of Hong Kong's hottest investment vehicles are where people keep their motorized ones.But Lau, the property analyst, cautions against casual investment in parking spaces. If Hong Kong's economy stalls the first thing people will get rid of will be their cars.No car means no need for a parking space. But a home will always have a use."If you buy a parking space," said Lau, "you can't live in it."

评论:
Gary Ugarek I see the Chinese are embracing LAZINESS...
""I think this is the best car park space I ever had," said the CEO of Gale Well Group, a property firm that owns hundreds of residential and commercial spaces across the city. "You can go straight to the office and the elevator. Only 20 steps -- 20 steps!"
It's almost American, it brings a tear to me eye.
BoGary Ugarek Not laziness, but a status symbol.
Frederick LombardiGary Ugarek As he wears his retro communist attire and proclaims democracy. Lol
FrankhyFrederick Lombardi Hong Kong has never been communist. In fact, it is probably one of the most consistently laissez-faire capitalist societies to ever exist.
disqus_ZezYtxObiMFrankhy People in the outside world are ignorant, the (SAR) title pretty much doesn't exist in their eyes. TO them, Hong Kong is already 100% China, just like to some people, Monaco is 100% part of France. They will usually say something that is ignorant about HK and say it is communist or etc, and then end it with a 'lol'.
Frederick is that very example, to him, HK does not have Rule of Law, Separation of Powers, or Judicial Independence, to him he thinks HK is communist and doesn't have those rule of law ideals that Britain had past on to them. Watch him rebut this with another stupid 'lol'.
BoggyBog rich getting richer
Moe SmithBoggyBogand as BoggyBog so elegantly epitomizes, "the ignorant make ignorant comments"
sameekerMoe Smith He didn't pay for that space. The people that he overcharges paid for it and everything that he has. He obviously isn't that smart. For that kind of money, he could hire a limo to take him to work every day.
Funk13 I wouldn't let my daughter marry a man who didn't have a good parking spot!
nakedapesI imagine Asian gold diggers simply camp on these parking spaces hoping to snag a rich man.
PavelC It does make a lot of sense topark a $60,000 car in a $640,000 parking space :-)
bluestarPavelC Talk common accounting sense.
Car always depreciate, starting day one.
Real estate value appreciates in value in a land-scarce economy.
连长bluestarso you will live in a 8*16 square feet parking lot...i agree with Lau that if economy stalls the first thing people will get rid of will be their cars. no more cars, and still in a "land scarce"???
Anthony KovicThis story shows once again just how dynamic and successful the economy is in China and Southeast Asia. Whether it is factory workers making iPhones or businee tycoons everything is booming there. In the US and Europe, people are lazy, indebted and spend their time whining (like many of the comments posted here.)
Mark JacksonRussell's TeapotThere really aren't very many factory workers in Hong Kong, of course.
Apple Genius By The SeaI'm pretty sure that HK parking spot is a knock off!! ;)
Rick Sure glad I live out in the country and don't have to put up with this kind of thing. 10 acres is plenty big enough to park my car.
Mark GlomskiRick I'm glad I'm a hippie and laugh at this stuff.
Albert WilsonEasily keyed as someone walks by.
friarfan19 Like George Costanza said: Parking is like sex. Why should I pay for it, when if I really applied myself, I could get it for free
Frederick Lombardifriarfan19Lol one doesn't need to apply himself to get sex, women are natural sexual predators, most men actually spend their time trying to avoid sex, as well as overpriced par king. :-)
AS That's why I love Dubai - parking is very cheap and most of the time free valet parking, even at the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building.
Anti-AntiUSPropaganda Rich people will pay a lot of money for stupid things. This is not news.
ManyGoodFrienderAnti-AntiUSPropaganda Another senseless statement from Indian troll ShovelinSnow (recently aka Anti-AntiPropaganda), faking himself as related to US.
Frederick LombardiManyGoodFriender In imperical English I do believe "troll" translates into "instigator".
bluestarAnti-AntiUSPropaganda Communists always criticize other owning stupid material things. This is not news.
KappinKrunch Wouldn't a taxi be much cheaper and more convenient? You could order all your food to the office and do work/nap in the cab while driving to and fro. Wouldn't that be a better bargain? I think this is all about showing off.
TheGodfather72 HK Mimi Monica Wong paid HKD 120 million for Latin dance lessons.HK CEO paid USD 1.3 million for 2 parking lots.Something to be proud of ? Or something to laugh about ? : D In HK, 2 notable people you can heap praise on for their humility : Mr. Li Ka Shing Mr. Chow Yun Fat
bluestarTheGodfather72Chow Yun Fat, the Chinese pirate in the Johnny Depp's Pirate of Carribbeans? What humility?
Li Ka Shing, the billionaire from Asia who monopolize everything in a tiny city. What humility?
jassjam Can't some one think something smart to save these rich people from this stupidity
William ChaserjassjamHow is it stupid? They want to waste their money, let them do it? Besides, if they don't spend money in these stupidy things, How will others companies be succesful?
Mike RobinsonStupid. Make mass transportation better. And make more residential downtown.
disqus_ZezYtxObiMMike RobinsonMAke mass transportation better? Have you even been to HK? Make more residential downtown? Again, have you even been to HK? Public transport floods the streets and undergrounds, and the downtown has been filled up more than 3 decades ago. This is Hong Kong, not Mainland China.
Mike Robinsondisqus_ZezYtxObiMIve never been there, but I'm sure there are at least 1 or 2 office buildings that could be renovated for housing
goodgoodgoodMike RobinsonPublic transportation has an excellence level in HK. Central area and vicinities are loaded with residential places.
Michael WadeGo park in it.
Tec9 Don't worry, we Americans will still complain about anything and everything.
Scott L So, the new game in town is how much you can push a property above it's actual value while getting rich? Sounds like America......Other countries are always following our lead.
GoobysScott L scott: "So, the new game in town is how much you can push a property above it's actual value while getting rich?"
Its actual value is the value the highest bidder is willing to pay. Land, parking spaces, etc. are valuable in big cities because they're scarce and desirable. That's why people spend outrageous sums on parking spots in cities.
Get over yourself.
FriedMunchies Morons.
Frederick LombardiLol this practice in america is called safe parking programs that are designed to give high dollar amounts to rich communists after first forcing disabled people to be homeless.
Mark GlomskiI can't wait for the end of the world.
Maris MoonSo he buys a $600k parking space and parks a $38k Mercedes C-Class in it??? Weird.
Pete SamsonMaris Moon because the parking space will always be worth that much. Mercedes is $38k today, and $3k in 5 years.
GoobysMaris Moon maris: "So he buys a $600k parking space and parks a $38k Mercedes C-Class in it??? Weird."
Hong Kong may have absurd import, etc. taxes on luxury goods. Sometimes a C-class can cost as much as an S-class, especially in the East.
ZeonBoiMaris MoonIt's good to be rich
Al Tai Does not such business raise some eyebrows? Some currency cleaning sort of?
weshallovercombI lived in Pacific Heights Dist of San Francisco for years but my place did not come with any parking. I would come home from work and drive around one, two, three up to ten blocks, sometimes for over an hour just to find a spot to park my Honda Civic. And even just to go to a local drugstore or other shop, if you did not find any parking spots that opened up (usually with a meter) you drove around for several minutes just to land. It got so ridiculous I finally moved away from the city and to this day to drive up to place of residence and just get out of the car immediately is something I cherish. But to spend this much or a parking spot?? It is as obscene as everything else these days regarding what a price is put and for what.
Stephen Bonser Why do so many other cultures have gobs of money and we don't?
GreatGrizzly Hmm... ya gotta wonder, are the folks in Bentonville (AK) really that stupid, being out in the sticks and all? I wonder how much Walmart's CEO pays for parking out there.
Love it or hate it, there are some things about Walmart that work... like being based in cow country.
The_Ice_ManWe only have his word for it. Where's the fool who offered him that much? Have any of the other spaces been sold at that price? He's just hyping his company..
Thomas Nm For less than that price, I'd just have a private chauffeur who dropped me off there..
bluestarI saw "decking machine" in Tokyo. The machine can lift the car up, so that you can park another one underneath it. Cost about $ 50,000 a piece.
Works if you have a high ceiling, and the county building code allows it. The value of this car parking space will double in value, passing $1 million benchmark.
Guy Impound When you have that much money to spend on a "parking spot" you have way to much money to spend.....of course as long as we Americans keep buying your inferior quality crap you will probably continue to be able to buy your almost a quarter of a million dollar parking spots.
HarmoniousHarrietGuy Impound$640K is almost a quarter of a million dollars?
StevelivesGuy Impound • 4 hours ago −Dummy. EVERYONE knows 640K is MORE than a million.
连长StevelivesDummy *2 ...are you sure 640k is more than a million?

http://bbs.m4.cn/xwb/images/bgimg/icon_logo.png 该贴已经同步到 連長的微博

連長 发表于 2012-11-23 11:27

这篇文章咋一看是那种很开心的娱乐新闻,但是写的很诚恳,记者也采访到对的人。
很简单的概括了香港的地产现状以及存在的问题。

赛欧 发表于 2012-11-23 14:12

大家穷开心一下。

沐霜 发表于 2012-11-23 18:14

只要没有了汽车也就没有了这问题

银河WT 发表于 2012-11-23 19:48

没有差距就没有进步,这话对吗?

leobien 发表于 2012-11-27 01:07

我一直很纳闷香港人靠什么生存?地位在哪里。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【CNN20121122】世界上最昂贵的的停车位 (附欢乐的评论)