連長 发表于 2012-11-24 06:58

【CNN20121222】忘了江南style吧,中国农民掀起“外公style”

本帖最后由 連長 于 2012-11-24 06:59 编辑

【中文标题】忘了江南style吧,中国农民掀起“外公style”
【原文标题】Forget Gangnam style; Chinese farmer does 'Grandpa style'
【登载媒体】CNN (记者Hilary Whiteman)
【原文链接】http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/22/business/china-grandfather-fashion-clothes/index.html?hpt=ias_t4
【译者】犹如繁星中盛开在喜马拉雅山脉的雪莲花一般绽放不老容颜的连长同学

【译文】
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/121122085101-china-grandfather-liu-qianping-2-horizontal-gallery.jpg
中国的外公模特

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/121122084653-china-grandfather-liu-qianping-3-horizontal-gallery.jpg
在刘谦平腾出手来给他孙女的网店生意当模特之前,他在湖南省衡阳县当了几十年农民。

外公的照片被一家经营服装的网店Yecoo发布在了中国版的EBay---淘宝网上,那家网店是他24岁的孙女吕婷开的。

吕说他的外公对出名很激动。她告诉CNN说“我的外公比以前更快乐了,他很喜欢被采访;他打电话回家告诉亲戚们他在这个城市的经历”。

香港(CNN)--带着飞行员墨镜,穿着精心挑选的齐腿网袜和百褶短裙,72岁的刘谦平在中国引起了轰动。
在过去几周,这位来自湖南的前农民出在淘宝网上,为他孙女及其四个朋友开的网店Yecoo做模特。
吕婷告诉CNN她上个月邀请他的外公来广州看她,有一次从箱子里拿出衣服来卖时,他穿上了一件帅气的粉色斗篷,然后抽紧。
大家都目瞪口呆,觉得他穿上去是如此的好看,一个朋友搞了个个业余的灯光照明,接着开始拍照,也就是后来我们在网上看到的那些照片。
这是刘穿着一条白色紧身裤,一条粉色小短裙和一件红色的羊毛紧身斑点外套的照片。还有一些照片,他穿着色彩鲜艳的绿色筒袜,姿势装得很端庄,抓着一个手提包并且穿着一件层状的粉色披肩。他时而戴上假发,有时候又不戴,但是那副飞行员太阳镜则总是出现。
刘在中国的twitter----微博上引起了许多关注。
一位名字翻译过来叫做“风筝在地上行走”的用户写评论说“这就是‘活在当下’的一个好例子。老人乐在其中,同时也给我们带来快乐!”
网友@S_ziming写到:“我爱这个外公!我希望所有老人的生活都能够多姿多彩。”
但是也有一些人不这么认为:“他疯了吗,如此怪异和混淆?
@GuYue补充道:“不伦不类,不合适”
吕婷告诉CNN她的外公很喜欢受到关注。
她说:“我的外公比以前更快乐了,他很喜欢被采访;他打电话回家告诉亲戚们他在这个城市的经历。”
刘的名声令这个今年五月才开张的没什么经验的网店销售量大增。
自从他出现在淘宝上以后,销量猛增了五倍,对于吕来说,这是她从来没想过的收益,她说这些照片当初也只是拍来玩的。
她说:“我没想过要提高销售额。外公和我都仅仅是为了好玩。对于传遍互联网,我很惊讶。
吕声称他还没有意向去雇佣其他的“老”模特。并且也没给外公发过工资。
刘试穿过的那些衣服现在已经被封为“外公style”
吕说,只要外公还乐中于此,他们还会拍更多照片。

【原文】
Hong Kong (CNN) -- Wearing aviator sunglasses and a selection of thigh-high tights and frilly skirts, 72-year-old Liu Qianping has caused quite a stir in China.
In the past few weeks, images of the former farmer from Hunan province have appeared on Taobao, the Chinese version of eBay, marketing clothes for Yecoo, a business set up by his granddaughter Lv Ting and four of her friends.
Lv told CNN she invited her grandfather to visit her in the southern province of Guangzhou earlier this month, and while unpacking boxes of clothes to sell, he pulled out -- and slipped on -- a hot pink cloak.
Struck by how well he wore it, a friend assembled some amateur lighting and starting taking photos that were later posted online.
There's Liu in a white tights, a pink skirt and a fur-lined red polka dot coat. In other images, he's posing demurely in bright green leggings, clutching a handbag and wearing a layered pink shawl. Sometime he wears a wig, sometimes not, but the aviator glasses are always present.
My grandfather is happier than before, he enjoys being interviewed. He calls our relatives at our hometown about his experiences here in the city.
Lv Ting
Liu has attracted a lot of attention on Weibo, China's version of Twitter.
"That's a good example of 'Enjoying life at the moment.' The old man enjoys it. And it's making me happy too!" writes one user, whose handle translates to "Kite walking on the ground."
Aging stylishly, online and in the streets
@S_ziming writes: "I love this grandpa! And I hope life for all elderly people can be as interesting and colorful."
But others aren't so sure: "Is he crazy, being weird and mess around like this?"
@GuYue adds: "Neither fish nor fowl, inappropriate."
Lv told CNN that her grandfather is loving the attention.
"My grandfather is happier than before, he enjoys being interviewed; he calls our relatives at our hometown about his experiences here in the city," she said.
Liu's fame has also translated into higher sales for the fledgling company, which only launched in May.
Sales have surged fivefold since his image appeared on the site, an unforeseen benefit according to Lv, who says the photos were just taken for fun.
"I wasn't intended to raise the sales. It's just for fun, for both my grandfather and me. I'm surprised that this went viral online," she said.
Lv said she had no intention of hiring any other "older" models. And no, he wasn't paid.
The range of clothes Liu models has now been dubbed "Grandpa style."
And they'll take more photos, Lv says, as long as Liu enjoys it.
When fashion and reality collide

http://bbs.m4.cn/xwb/images/bgimg/icon_logo.png 该贴已经同步到 連長的微博

银河WT 发表于 2012-11-24 14:42

开心就好

calmvoca 发表于 2012-11-25 22:15

这位外公老人家身材骨感,的确什么衣服都可以拿来当衣服架子的。

其实我是来感慨译者的,“【译者】犹如繁星中盛开在喜马拉雅山脉的雪莲花一般绽放不老容颜的连长同学”!!!:L:L:L亮阿!

hahazzya 发表于 2012-11-26 00:09

calmvoca 发表于 2012-11-25 22:15 static/image/common/back.gif
这位外公老人家身材骨感,的确什么衣服都可以拿来当衣服架子的。

其实我是来感慨译者的,“【译者】犹如繁 ...

Q15) 笑点...

微博评论 发表于 2012-11-26 00:41

没有M4原帖里面那几张销魂呀~

http://bbs.m4.cn/xwb/images/bgimg/icon_logo.png 来自 Ninestein 的新浪微博

转折点 发表于 2012-11-26 09:48

连长同学你的头衔真销魂。

yctx999 发表于 2012-11-26 10:46

天生的衣服架子,老人家身材不错啊