查看: 27124|回复: 5

【外交政策 20131016】帝国停摆

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-18 10:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

【中文标题】帝国停摆
【原文标题】The Empire Shuts Down
【登载媒体】外交政策
【原文作者】MICHAEL PECK
【原文链接】http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/10/16/the_empire_shuts_down_star_wars

197.jpg

自:帝国人事部

致:帝国政府员工

抄送:维达勋爵

主题:有关帝国政府关闭的问题与回答

帝国参议院的预算僵局已经持续了三个星期,帕尔帕庭皇帝制订的紧急财政措施依然有效。为了指导帝国员工度过这个艰苦的时期,帝国人事部准备了一份常见问题的答案:

问:哪些人不可以休假?
答:关键岗位的帝国工作人员必须照常工作。关键岗位包括风暴兵、钛战机驾驶员和死星操作员等。非关键岗位包括伊渥克和加加宾克斯等。

198.jpg

问:我在什么时间可以使用原力?
答:在帝国重新开始运作之前,只可以在周一到周五,帝国标准时间早9点到晚5点之间使用原力。周末使用原力必须得到上级的书面批准。

问:哪些帝国机构还会继续运作?
答:审讯中心、监狱和其它帝国娱乐机构会持续开放。所有其它机构都将关闭,直到进一步的通知。

问:关闭期间如果有反叛进攻该怎么办?
答:据我们目前了解到的信息,反叛联盟内部也在经历政府关闭的困扰,原因是反叛参议院对于削减税收和进攻帝国无法达成一致意见。

问:我的克隆人说,我休假不代表他也要休假,我该怎么回答?
答:总体来说,休假政策既针对原体也针对克隆体,但这要取决于克隆体所承担的具体工作。可以咨询当地的帝国人力资源部门。

问:我两个星期没有领到工资了,债主在催债,我该怎么办?
答:帝国人事部无法提供财务方面的建议。但是据经验来看,灭星者战舰应该会让债主放弃催债的努力。

199.jpg

问:我是一名赏金猎人。我什么时候可以领取抓获反叛的赏金?
答:帝国依然接收被抓获的反叛,抱歉的是,紧缩的财务政策让我们目前无法支付赏金。赏金猎人可以领取欠条,在帝国政府重新运作之后兑换赏金。

问:死星也会关闭吗?
答:是的。帝国司法部发表的意见称,摧毁其它星球并不在紧急行动计划列表中。

问:我的邻居说,既然帝国停止为民众提供服务,他们也没有缴税的义务了。我该怎么回答?
答:提醒他们帝国税收武装机构依然在运作,而且永远不会停摆。

问:我什么时候可以领到休假期间的薪水?
答:帝国参议院尚未决定是否发放休假期间的薪水补偿。而帕尔帕庭皇帝已经指出,无薪休假将被视为对帝国的忠诚。

问:我可以就休假安排上诉吗?
答:对休假安排有异议的帝国员工将被安排与维达勋爵做一对一的心理咨询。他很期待会见一些不开心的员工。

原文:

Helpful hints on what to do when The Force gets furloughed.

To: Imperial Government Workers

cc: Lord Vader

Subject: Frequently Asked Questions on Imperial Government Shutdown

As the continuing budget deadlock in the Imperial Senate enters its third week, the emergency fiscal measures instituted by Emperor Palpatine remain in effect. To guide Imperial workers through this difficult period, the IOPM has prepared this helpful list of frequently asked questions:

Q: Who is exempt from furloughs?

A: Imperial workers designated as essential will continue to report for duty as normal. Examples of essential personnel include Stormtroopers, Tie fighter pilots, and Death Star operators. Examples of non-essential personnel include Ewoks and Jar Jar Binks.

Q: When will I be able to use The Force?

A: Until the shutdown ends, use of The Force will be restricted to 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Imperial Standard Time, Monday to Friday, and shall not be used on weekends without written approval from your manager.

Q: Which Imperial facilities remain open?

A: Interrogation centers, prisons, and other Imperial recreational facilities will remain open during the shutdown. All other buildings and functions will remain closed until further notice.

Q: What if the Rebels attack during the shutdown?

A: It is currently our understanding that the Rebel Alliance has also suffered a government shutdown, due to disagreements within the Rebel Senate over tax cuts versus fighting the Empire.

Q: My clones say that just because I'm furloughed doesn't mean that they are. What should I tell them?

A: In general, furloughs apply to both original and copied beings. But this may vary depending on the duties of specific clones. Consult your local Imperial human resources department.

Q: I have not been paid for two weeks, and creditors are harassing me. What should I do?

A: IOPM cannot provide financial advice. However, it is our experience that Imperial Star Destroyers tend to discourage debt collectors.

Q: I am a Bounty Hunter. When will I be paid for captured Rebels?

A: While Imperial forces will continue to accept captured Rebels, we regret that funding restrictions prevent us from paying bounties at this time. Bounty hunters will be issued with IOUs redeemable once the shutdown has ended.

Q: Is the Death Star exempt from the shutdown?

A: No. The Imperial Department of Justice has rendered an opinion that destroying planets does not fall within the scope of emergency operations.

Q: My neighbors tell me that as long as the Empire fails to provide services, they are not obligated to provide taxes. What should I tell them?

A: Remind them that the Imperial Revenue Service (IRS) Death Star remains operational, and always will.

Q: When will I receive back pay for my furlough time?

A: The Imperial Senate has not determined whether compensation will be offered, though Emperor Palpatine has indicated that unpaid furlough time will be considered a sign of loyalty to the Empire.

Q: Can I appeal my furlough?

A: Imperial workers who wish to dispute their furloughs will be scheduled for a personal counseling session with Lord Vader, who is eager to meet with unhappy employees.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-10-18 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
问:我两个星期没有领到工资了,债主在催债,我该怎么办?
答:帝国人事部无法提供财务方面的建议。但是据经验来看,灭星者战舰应该会让债主放弃催债的努力。

------ 真够霸权!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-19 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e160:}{:soso_e163:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-26 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
有意义,有收获,谢谢提供
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-3 21:25 | 显示全部楼层
不知所云,隔靴搔痒,美国媒体愈弄美国人民的文章而已。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
停摆没什么,最好是自焚。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:39 , Processed in 0.079745 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.