四月青年社区

 找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

12
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 青蛙小王子

商务英语口语系列-------- Unit 1希望与要求

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-25 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语口语 Unit 22 货运要求及答复

671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in

your favour established by us.

收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达

674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right

season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错

过销售季节

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗

676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备

678.Please send us the shipment by train.

请通过火车发货给我们

679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们

680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运

681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激

682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.

Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

你方应根据合同第9款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel,

ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在船期前10-15日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运代理人名字

685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of

corresponding invoice.

箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的发票日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together

with the shipment.

你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping

documents that we will need to get the shipment.

所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will

repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费

689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality,

specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays

arrival to some extent.

我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-25 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语口语Unit 23 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果

Part one

691.It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still

awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.

你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十

分重要

692.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without

further delay.

请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误

693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.

请发货,尽量避免延误

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.

我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到

695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.

请尽最大努力发货

696.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货

697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you

about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an

early delivery.

我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们

早点发货

698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure

us of an early shipment.

由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent

need of them?

我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们

700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.

我们希望发货不再延误

701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible

shipment.

该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货

702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus

enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求

703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is

rapidly approaching.

我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近

704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳

705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要

Part Two

706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.

若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货

707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the

goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物

708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the

next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单

709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同

710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.

若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单

711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim

against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.

若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利

712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for

all losses and corresponding expenses.

若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用

713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of

this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim

against you for the loss.

若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失

714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall

not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.

我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同

715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly

involve us in no small difficulty.

我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难

716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced

us.

你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦

717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.

任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务

718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any

delay would cause us no little financial loss.

我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重

719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we

will miss the selling season.

你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节

720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.

一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-25 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语口语 Unit 24 仲裁

Part One

721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.

我们应该通过促裁解决争议而非法律途径

722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.

我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决争议

723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to

developing a long-term relationship.

事实上大多争议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系

724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.

所有有关合同的争议应友好商议

725.Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly

negotiations between ourselves.

就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决争议更佳

726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.

若有争议,友好协议是双方解决争议的最好方式

727.Where do you want to have arbitration held?

你想利用促裁?

728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold

arbitration in the country of defendant.

只要是地方促裁,根据惯例仲裁要在被告方国家举行

729.If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you

submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.

若我们答应仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中国

730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.

若买方为原告,促裁应在北京举行

731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a

position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical

equipment.

这个仲裁协会的会员专业能干,并在因医疗设备质量检验引起的各种促裁享有盛誉

732.Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless

otherwise awarded by the court.

一般来讲,所有的促裁费用就由败诉方买单,除非法院判决

733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding

upon both parties.

仲裁委员会做出的决定应为最终并对双方有约束力

734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.

根据合同败诉方应承担仲裁费用

735.We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling 748,000 caused by

your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.

我方要求你方赔偿因你方未履行合和所有仲裁费用,共计748,000美金

Part Two

736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.

如果因检验引起的任何争议,我们可接受仲裁

737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for

arbitration.

若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁

738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.

争议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁

739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.

需要时我们讨论同意成立一个临时的仲裁委员会

740.If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute shall be

submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.

如果双方无法达成一致,争议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁

741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations,

then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.

在任何争议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将争议交与国际种裁组织

742. It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.

将争议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受

743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to

handle the dispute without bias or partiality.

我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理争议

744. Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.

既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁

745. If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.

若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁

746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.

我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款

747.You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.

你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款

748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?

我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗

749.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.

我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁

750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this

dispute.

我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-25 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语口语 Unit 25 索赔理由及依据

Part One

751.It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual

landed weight and the invoiced weight.

经检查发现,实际重量和发票上的重量相差35公斤

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

现有的货物和期望的大不相同

753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of 5,000.

我们发现自由酸超过合同最大值0.01% 所以我们不得不要求你方赔偿5,000美金

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

检查显示盐密度至少超过4%

755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for 2,000.

该货未达到合同规定的标准,我们现在要求索赔2,000美金

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

你方发来的干蘑菇远远低于合同规定的标准

757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of 280,000.

你发给我们订单货物的质量规格不符,我们必须就此向你方索赔280,000美金

758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我们发现你方供应的铜丝不是你方样品的准确规格

759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我们顾客发现,与样品相比,货物质量太次

760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

上周发来的货物质量和我们上一单相比,质量非常低劣

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

检查显示发来的小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好

762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错

763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.

这批货缺陷太多

764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是42

765.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.

上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求

766.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你发给我们的订单号346的货物与规格差别很大

767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered

unfit for human consumption.

经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用

768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

因包装袋不合格造成的损失应由贵方负责

769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,

apparently to faulty packing.

经检查发现,近20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装

770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重

Part Two


771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity

Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

经中国出入境检验检疫局密切检查和认真测试,表明一些话筒存在质量缺陷

772.We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with

those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection

Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for

compensation of losses.

经过中国商品检验局重检,我们发现货物的质量、数量和重量与合同规定的不一致。我们现在退货并要求赔偿损失

773.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

检查表明货物损坏归于野蛮搬运

774.The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

检查员报告表明一些货已有严重损坏

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

基于合同第15款,我们的索赔如下

776.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我们就所有相同的损失向你方索赔

777.When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

提货时,我们发现货物已严重被淡水浸湿并腐烂,你方须赔偿我方损失

778.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five

percent to compensate for the loss.

我们要求更换受损货物并给我们5%的特别折扣作为损失补偿

779.According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have

suffered.

根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失

780.We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于你方发来的产品质量低劣导致我们随了销售价格20%的损失,你方须赔偿所有损失

781.All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and

claims should be borne by you.

包括检查费和要求返还货物导致的损失在内的所有费用应有你方承担

782.You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必须承担因延迟交货造成损失的责任

783.You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the

goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges,

insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

你方应收回所有不合格口,并赔偿货款加上退货产生的损失,比如运费,仓储费,保险费,利息和检查费。

784.We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我们有权向你方索赔所有损失

785.The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you

should make it up.

我们上周一收到的产品与样品不符,认为你们应该跟进

786.This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

这是用于向你方索赔的由中国商品检查局签署的检验报告

787.Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.

几乎每一只鼓都有轻微裂痕,我们必须要你为损失负责

788.We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect

compensation from you for the loss.

因为你方延迟交货我们损失惨重,我们期望你方赔偿损失

789.We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147

promptly.

我们要求你快速安排合同号147中的缺陷货物

790.We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your

expense.

我们很遗憾地通知你我们被迫归还不合格品,费用由你方支付

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-25 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语口语 Unit 26 索赔内容及金额

Part One

791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我们212日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装太差,货物渗漏严重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

20%的包破损,货物严重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly

damaged condition.

我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经重检你方的货物被发现短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

该货短重1,450

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%

804.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of

15kg was found.

货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤

805.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and

paying for the business we have lost.

你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失

807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

16号箱发现少了3

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.

我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔

Part Two

811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿

814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.

我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.

你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.

我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿

820.We claim an allowance of 230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of 6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

我们希望你方尽早解决索赔

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

短货索赔须在货到30日内执行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

请早日将索赔款汇给我们

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely

damaged.

检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a

price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%

829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-28 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-25 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
不错,收集了商务英语中常用的表达方式。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-26 01:21 | 显示全部楼层
商务英语洒家的硬伤啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 05:44 , Processed in 0.091548 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表