注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 18248|回复: 121

【2011.06.15赫芬顿邮报】美国网友:中国唱红歌,我为他们感到悲哀

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-16 13:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【原文标题】China Communist Party 90th Anniversary:

'Red Song' Campaign Becomes National Phenomenon Before July 1

【中文标题】中国共产党90周年纪念:红歌运动成为七一前的全国现象

【登载媒体】赫芬顿邮报

【来源地址】http://www.huffingtonpost.com/20%20...%20877084.html#s292018

【译       者】朱朱

【翻译方式】人工

【声       明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。

【译       文】
Although China doesn't officially mark the 90th anniversary of its Communist Party until July 1, the nation's citizens appear to already be getting into celebratory mode.
尽管中国官方七一才会正式庆祝共产党的90周年纪念,但中国市民似乎已经提前进入了庆祝状态。

In an effort to pay homage to their political party, Chinese officials recently launched the "red song" campaign, which urges citizens to dance and sing along to patriotic music. As the Los Angeles Times is reporting, "red songs" (or songs written in praise of the Communist Party) are now experiencing a nationwide fad, with elaborate public performances, singing contests and even karaoke playlists now including the pro-revolutionary ballads. Among the most popular musical offerings are titles like "Without the Communist Party, There Would Be No China" and "Follow the Party."
中国官员为表达效忠政党而开展了红歌运动,鼓励市民唱歌跳舞都围绕爱国歌曲。如洛杉矶时报的报道,红歌(或是赞美共产党的歌曲)现在正风靡全国,华丽的公共演出、唱歌比赛,甚至K歌列表都包括了拥护革命的民谣。像“没有共产党就没有新中国”和“跟党走”这类的歌曲是最受欢迎的曲目。

China Daily quotes several Chinese residents, including several youngsters, as saying they are especially fond of the songs. "When I sing red songs with my classmates in a chorus, I feel my heart vibrating and feel deeply touched," said Bao Lan, a 14-year-old middle school student in Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang province. "I sing loudly, and the songs make me more curious about what happened in those days." Meanwhile, others say the campaign is a cruel throwback to a dark period in Chinese history.
中国日报引用包括一些年轻人在内的中国居民的话,称他们很喜欢这些歌曲。浙江省会杭州的一名14岁的初中生包蓝(音译)说:“当我跟同学齐声唱红歌的时候,我感到精神振奋和深深感动。”“我大声地唱,这些歌曲让我非常渴望知道过去的岁月究竟发生了什么。”同时,也有人称红歌运动是向中国历史中黑暗时期的残酷倒退。

The unusual campaign is just the latest phase of the "red culture movement" begun by Bo Xilai, who started promoting the singing of red songs soon after he became Party chief of Chongqing at the end of 2007. "Red songs won public support because they depicted China's development path in a simple, sincere and vivid way," Bo said.
红歌运动只是红色文化运动的最近一个阶段。红色文化运动是由薄熙来发起的。2007年年底他成为重庆市委书记后不久就开始推动唱红歌的运动。薄熙来称:“红歌能得到公众的支持是因为这些歌曲用淳朴、真诚和生动的方式展现了中国的发展过程。”

●I bet George Bush will be there. Since that's he's favorite country where he was 1/2 of the time during his presidency and where he sent all our factories.
我打赌,乔治布什一定在中国。因为这是他最喜欢的国家,他任期二分之一的时间都呆在那里,还把我们所有的工厂都送到了那里。

●There must be a typo in that song title...sh¬ouldn't it be "Without the U.S., there would be no China"?
歌名一定是打印错误,应该是“没有美国,就没有中国”。

●They forgot that pretty quickly and easily when they invaded Korea to support the North and fought against US troops in an undeclared war.
中国人这么快、这么容易就忘记了他们入侵朝鲜、支持北朝鲜与美军作战,而且还是不宣而战。

●The more important point is that when those sorts of songs were required memorizati¬on, the people suffered under even more brutal repression than they do today.
更重要的一点是,如果这类歌曲被重新记住,那么中国人将要遭受比今天更残酷的镇压。

●My heart fell when I looked at these pictures. I am not angry...I am sad.
我看了这些心情很沉重。我不生气,我只是伤心。

●It is sick that they are teaching children this anti-histo¬rical attitude to that dark page of their own history. But predictable.

Then again, perhaps some good will come out of it after all, if, for example, the people in power start to realize the people see the stark contrast between the egalitaria¬n values of the "red songs" and the despotism of the rich ruling modern China.
他们灌输给孩子对自己历史中黑暗年代的违背历史的态度很恶心。但是他们这么做不难预料。当然,有可能这件事也能带来一些好处,比如说,掌权者会发现,老百姓从红歌的平等价值观里看到了巨大的反差:当代中国是由富人统治的专制国家。

●The Chinese seem to understand what we don't. Societies that are not proud but ashamed of themselves don't last long.
中国人似乎能理解我们所不能理解的东西。不以自己为耻反以为荣的社会不会持续很久。

●China has become the new world power because its people are taking it there. On the other hand our people are taking us down. We have become a country of drug dealers and prostitute¬s.
中国已经成为新兴的世界大国,这是因为中国人努力让中国变成那个样子。另一方面,我们美国人却在让我们国家走下坡路。我们已经变成了一个充斥毒贩和卖淫的国家。

●I believe that history will remember the silence of Western leaders and news outlets. Through their policies of free trade with Communist China, they have continued to lavish rewards upon the communists¬, dictators, tyrants and thugs who oppress China. With their deliberate blind eye for this persecution, they have brought shame to a Western world that once vowed, "Never again" in the face of genocide.
我认为,历史会记住西方领导人和媒体的绥靖。他们与共产党领导的中国实行自由贸易政策,慷慨地资助镇压中国的共产党、专制者、暴君和打手。我们曾经发誓永不再出现种族灭绝,但他们现在故意对这种迫害视而不见,是对西方世界的侮辱。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-6-16 14:20 | 显示全部楼层
拜一些翻译所赐,我现在越来越瞧不起美国人了。希望可以看到一些洗脑不是那么厉害的美国人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
原来美国人认为唱爱国歌曲很可耻- -。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 14:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 滔滔1949 于 2011-6-16 14:50 编辑

原来这些美国人比中国人还要了解中国的历史,原来我们都是群被洗脑被愚弄了的愚民,而只有远在千万里外屁事不搭边的美国人,才最明白最透彻
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
我只认个死理:
凡是美日欧极力希望咱们做的,咱们绝不要做。凡是美日欧极力希望咱们不要做的,咱们绝对不能舍弃。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
TM,我就喜欢唱红歌!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:25 | 显示全部楼层
我只认个死理:
凡是美日欧极力希望咱们做的,咱们绝不要做。凡是美日欧极力希望咱们不要做的,咱们绝对不 ...
唯中国至上 发表于 2011-6-16 15:03

正解,就冲这句话哥们就要顶你下!很好的诠释了西方国家对中国的卑鄙行为!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:41 | 显示全部楼层
美国人唱国歌 我为他们感到悲哀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:51 | 显示全部楼层
这种愚昧的人越多越好,虽然很恶心,但会缩短中国重回世界之巅的时间!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
感觉上边回复问题的美国人在美国也是属于偏执狂 因为我看美国影片所表达的主题和中国基本没什么两样也都主要是爱国、英雄、善良、爱情、友爱、人性、不畏强暴、除暴安良及抨击一些社会不良现象等 所以可以看出人大体是一样的只是在利益面前 或政治立场面前不同 特别是一些偏执狂更是丧心病狂 那种偏执狂中国也有。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-6-16 16:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ft1324998 于 2011-6-16 16:06 编辑

美国人自作多情啊
唱红歌的时候我挺自豪的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得个人唱唱没什么不可以的,但要搞成一种运动,确实是悲哀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
美国人只能学到美版的中国历史,当然不可能明白的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 16:20 | 显示全部楼层
我不喜欢红歌
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
There must be a typo in that song title...sh¬ouldn't it be "Without China, there would be no the U.S."?
歌名一定是打印错误,应该是“没有中国,就没有美国”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 17:31 | 显示全部楼层
我也感到悲哀。歌唱祖国的人,都不知道他的祖国是不是中国!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 18:08 | 显示全部楼层
看了这个家后的文章,我只想说他怎么不去死!!!入侵朝鲜!!!!笑掉大牙吧!!!究竟是谁不懂历史!!!我为他感到悲哀!!如果这个世界上没有美国,也就不会有这么多战争了!!!!!!!让他们都去死吧!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
希望可以看到一些洗脑不是那么厉害的美国人。 ...
zlwan001 发表于 2011-6-16 14:20

赫芬顿网站上有几位其实很了解中国,立场比一些看似华人的ID还公正。一般来说到过中国、呆的时间长一点的会比较客观。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
洗脑都被洗白了的典型美国蠢货
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-16 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
在中国只有1/100的人关心红歌吧?

The Chinese seem to understand what we don't. Societies that are not proud but ashamed of themselves don't last long.
中国人似乎能理解我们所不能理解的东西。不以自己为耻反以为荣的社会不会持续很久。

原话奉还
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:35 , Processed in 0.043645 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.