只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2567|回复: 15

【美联社110822】越南警方镇压反华示威活动

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-22 16:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【中文标题】越南警方镇压反华抗议

【原文标题】Vietnamese police crush anti-China protest

【登载媒体】雅加达邮报

【来源地址】http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/08/22/vietnamese-police-crush-anti-china-protest.html

【译    者】lilyma06

【翻译方式】人工

【声    明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。

【译    文】
Vietnamese police swooped in and crushed an anti-China rally Sunday, arresting dozens of protesters who refused to stop chanting and forcing them onto two buses that were driven away.
越南警方严厉打击镇压周日的反华集会,逮捕了数十名拒绝停止呐喊的示威者,并把他们赶上两辆大巴带离现场。
The move followed stern warnings last week that Hanoi would no longer tolerate the weekly demonstrations that have taken place in the capital for the past 10 weekends over disputed territory in the South China Sea.
这次行动是在上周河内方面不能忍受每周行走,公布关于停止过去10周因中国南海领土争端而引发的集会的禁令之后的示威。
About 50 protesters showed up at Hanoi's landmark Hoan Kiem Lake, unfurling banners and shouting anti-China slogans. Main streets in the capital's tourist district were quickly blocked off by police and the protesters were dragged onto public buses by security officers. Many clung to the windows and doors, still shouting from inside while holding up their signs.
大约50名抗议者在河内的标志性建筑还剑湖周围,举着横幅,并喊反华口号。在首都旅游区的主要街道很快就被警察封锁了,示威者被公安人员带到大巴拖走。许多人举着自己的标语,紧贴着窗户和门从里面喊。
"Down with the police who repress patriotic protesters!" one man wearing a Vietnamese flag T-shirt screamed out the window. It was unclear where they were being taken.
“打倒镇压爱国示威者的警察!”一名男子身穿越南国旗T恤的男子从窗户内大喊。目前还不清楚他们被带到哪里。
"These protesters have done nothing wrong, the police should release them unconditionally," Phil Robertson, deputy Asia director of Human Rights Watch, said in a statement.
“这些示威者并没有做错什么,警方应无条件地释放他们,”《人权观察》亚洲区副主任菲尔·罗伯逊在一份声明中说道。
A petition that denounced Thursday's order to silence the protests as illegal and unconstitutional was signed by 25 prominent intellectuals and former government officials. It was sent to the Hanoi People's Committee and posted online Friday.
周四沉默抗议活动请愿书是非法和违反宪法的,25名著名的知识分子和前政府官员在上面签字。它被送到河内人民委员会并(星期五)在网上公布。
It questioned why the Communist government reversed its earlier announcement that said police had no intention of interfering with the protests following two other similar arrests.
请愿书质疑,为什么共产党政府推翻了早前的公布通告,说警方无意干涉与以下两个其他类似的逮捕抗议。
The government said the protests have caused public disturbances and traffic jams and were being led by exiled "hostile forces." Vietnam does not tolerate any threat to its one-party rule, and protests are very rare and typically quashed quickly by police. Public city loudspeakers blasted repeated warnings Sunday for residents to stay away from the protests.
政府方面表示抗议已引起公众骚乱和交通堵塞,并由流亡的“敌对势力”领导。越南不会容忍任何威胁到它的一党统治的行为,抗议活动是非常罕见的,通常被警方迅速镇压。公共城市广播严厉多次警告居民远离行走。
"I am not afraid," said Trinh Tuyet Trinh, who held up a sign before the protest was broken up. She was born in Vietnam but lives in Germany and had traveled to Hanoi to attend the rally. "I am still Vietnamese, and I love my country."
“我并不害怕,”在行走被镇压前举着标语的Trinh Tuyet Trinh说。她出生在越南,但生活在德国,并前往河内出席集会。“我仍然是越南人,我爱我的国家。”
Some observers say tensions between Vietnam and China have eased after Hanoi sent a special envoy to Beijing and a tentative agreement between China and other southeast Asian nations was reached at a regional security meeting last month in Indonesia.
一些观察家说,中越之间的紧张局势在河内派特使到北京之后以及上个月在印尼的区域安全会议上中国和其他东南亚国家达成协议后关系有所缓解。
"Vietnamese leaders realize that there are limits as to how far they can press China on the South China Sea issue," said Carlyle Thayer, a Vietnam expert at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
“越南领导人认识到,他们在中国南海问题上可以给中国施压的底线,”澳大利亚新南威尔士大学的越南专家 Carlyle Thayer说。
Relations between Vietnam and China hit a low point this summer after Hanoi accused Beijing of interfering with its oil exploration activities. The two sides, along with several other Asian nations, claim all or part of two disputed island chains believed to be rich in natural resources in an area that's home to vital shipping lanes.
今年夏天河内指责北京干涉其在南海的石油勘探活动,中越之间的关系到了最低点。双方以及其他几个亚洲国家,都声称两个争议列岛全部或部分地区有着丰富的天然资源,并且是重要的大洋航线。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-8-22 21:07 | 显示全部楼层
越南手淫过头了
让二球的越共去摆平泛滥的民族主义吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-22 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 埃塞俄比亚 于 2011-8-22 23:47 编辑

越南小心玩火自焚!
反华示威活动的组织者其实都是南越分子,相当于中国的民运,轮子功。
反对中国帝国主义是假,目的推翻越南现政府才是真。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 08:44 | 显示全部楼层
这是拜登老头来华中方的意外收获!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 11:13 | 显示全部楼层
航母试水效应。{:soso_e128:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 14:08 | 显示全部楼层
如果越南违背以前承认南海是中国的领土的承诺,那么之前中越陆地边界也将是一纸空文,所以解放军采取陆军集结战术向越南施压是正确的。中越边界是一条和平边界,没有和平,边界就不存在。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 15:25 | 显示全部楼层
做过头了会引火身的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
越南共产党多数人都必须被越南人民杀死
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 21:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 穆萨 于 2011-8-23 21:42 编辑

河内害怕由此引起花花革命,不要紧,有强大、可靠的后方。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
YY贴。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
YY贴。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-23 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
一开始就很明了这帮人打着反华的旗号其实是故意挑事找茬把美国人引进来再废了越共反华是假变政是真。如果即能反华又能变政当然最佳。
不过你当越共傻呀,不知道什么叫假道伐虢。被镇压了吧,真活该
:(:P:P:P:P:P:$
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-24 04:52 | 显示全部楼层
"I am not afraid," said Trinh Tuyet Trinh, who held up a sign before the protest was broken up. She was born in Vietnam but lives in Germany and had traveled to Hanoi to attend the rally. "I am still Vietnamese, and I love my country."
“我并不害怕,”在行走被镇压前举着标语的Trinh Tuyet Trinh说。她出生在越南,但生活在德国,并前往河内出席集会。“我仍然是越南人,我爱我的国家。”

{:soso_e163:} {:soso_e163:} {:soso_e163:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-24 06:58 | 显示全部楼层
玩火自焚。越南还真以为西方大国是免费帮它跟中国争南海么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-24 08:54 | 显示全部楼层
中国需加大力度军演
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-31 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
应该让南北越分裂,北越最好合并进来作安南省,南越可徐图之
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 03:24 , Processed in 0.049510 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.