只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9332|回复: 47

【华尔街日报111007】中国关注华尔街革命 评论大亮呦

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-8 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 小明啊 于 2011-10-8 16:35 编辑

【原文标题】China Takes Note As Wall Street Gets Occupied

【登载媒体】华尔街日报

【来源地址】http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/10/07/china-takes-note-as-wall-street-gets-occupied/

【译 者】小明啊

【翻译方式】人工

【声 明】欢迎转载,请务必注明译者和出处 bbs.m4.cn

图片3.jpg

Tourists from China chatting with protesters at Occupy Chicago, an offshoot of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
来自中国的游客和占领芝加哥(占领华尔街抗议的分支)的抗议者聊天。

The Occupy Wall Street protests in the U.S. have drawn increasing attention in China, where media figures and China’s voluble online community are arguing over what it means for the U.S.
Earlier this week, a small group of pensioners in China’s central Henan province even rallied in support of the U.S. protesters, though nostalgia for Mao Zedong’s bygone era appeared to be a main driver.
“Resolutely supporting the American people’s mighty ‘Wall Street revolution,’” read an unfurled banner during the demonstration Thursday at a park in the provincial capital of Zhengzhou, according to video footage posted online as well as the leftist website Utopia. The website said several hundred people took part.
It seems safe to say–as Obama administration officials debate whether to adopt a more populist tone and appeal to the protesters as a voting bloc—that this is not what they had in mind.

Based on the online video, it was a quiet protest. Some of the old men fumbled with their red arm bands, which called for world-wide solidarity. Many simplly stood quietly, hands clasped behind their backs.
    在美国的“占领华尔街运动”引起了中国的关注,中国的媒体和在线社区纷纷议论着这次起义对美国意味着什么。本周早些时候,在中国中部的河南省,甚至有一小群退休群众联合起来支持美国抗议者,当然这些人主要还是在怀念逝去的毛泽东时代。

“坚决支持美国人民强有力的‘华尔街革命’!”,在中国左派网站乌有之乡上的视频上,我们可以看到这些群众在河南省会郑州的公园展开示威条幅,乌有之乡说这次活动有几百人参与。

这看起来很不错——奥巴马政府官员讨论是否要作为一个投票集团讨论向抗议者采用一种更具有民粹主义的语调——但这并不是他们想要的。

通过乌有之乡视频我们可以看到,这是一个安静的抗议。一些老年人带着呼吁全球团结的红袖章,他们双手抱在身后,静静地站着。
“United, proletarians around the world,” was one of the slogans the pensioners chanted.
The Henan demonstration was a far cry from Mao’s anti-rightist campaigns during the early years of the Communist party’s rule, but a deeper discussion has been brewing within China’s media and Internet about the protests.
The protests have become big news in China and have been closely followed by the local media. They have also drawn mixed reactions. Some have been pleased to see frictions in the U.S., showing that its occasionally finger-waving democratic rival can be less than perfect. Still others sympathized with the protesters, which is perhaps understandable in a nation grappling with its own surging brand of capitalism and where major institutions hold so much power.
“全世界的无产阶级联合起来!”这是这批群众的口号之一。河南示威活动和毛时代的共产党统治下的反右运动大不相同,但是一个在中国的媒体和网络社区中,关于这次示威行走活动的讨论已经蔓延。
这次抗议已经成为中国的一条大新闻,尤其是在当地媒体上。他们综合了各种声音,一些人很高兴看到美国发生摩擦,这表明美国的民主党也并不是那么完美的,还有一些人很同情美国的抗议者,这在一个资本主义汹涌,主要机构权利过大的国家是可以理解的。
Late last month, a strongly worded op-ed appeared in the state-run China Daily newspaper accusing the U.S. media of ignoring the demonstrations. The piece, penned by Chen Weihua, a senior newspaper staffer based in New York, said major media companies in the U.S. had imposed a “blackout” on coverage of the protests.

Why have the journalists “who made their names covering various protests around the world, suddenly become silent in reporting the mass rally?” Mr. Chen wrote.
The editorial drew a heated response from one of China’s most popular political bloggers, Yang Hengjun, who said growing media coverage in the U.S. demonstrated otherwise.

“For a paper like China Daily, supported by taxpayers, to publish such an irresponsible editorial — well, drawing the scorn of others is one thing, but if you blatantly lie and deceive to this degree, that reflects badly on China’s government! It reflects badly on the Chinese people! It is completely shameful!” Mr. Yang wrote (translated to English here). “Perhaps the author harbors ulterior motives, wanting his false news to turn the attention of all Chinese who know how to conduct a basic online search to real news about non-democratic countries.”
And on Sina Weibo, the popular microblogging service, where on any given day it’s not difficult to find talk of democracy and political reform, the protests presented a chance for some to challenge the U.S. political and economic systems.
“American democracy is serving who?” one user wrote. “Are the common folks truly able to enjoy freedom, equality, and democracy?”
   上个月月末,中国官方报纸中国日报刊登了专栏作家陈伟华(音译)一份措辞严厉的评论,指责美国媒体忽视报道示威活动,企图遮掩抗议活动。陈先生写到:为什么记者让他们的名字覆盖了世界各地的各种抗议,大行走为何突然变得如此沉默?

编辑从中国最著名的政治博客——杨恒均(音译)博客上发现了这样一个激烈的反应,他说美国本地媒体证明着恰恰相反。“在纳税人支持下的《中国日报》这样的报纸,有如此不负责人的编辑——羞辱别人是一件事,但是你这样公然欺骗和撒谎,这也说明了中国政府和中国人民的不厚道!这完全是可耻的!”杨先生写到,“或许作者是别有用心的,想让他的假新闻被全中国关注,这些只会用最基本的在线搜索方式搜索这个不民主国家真实新闻的人。”
   在新浪微博,这个最受欢迎的微博社区。每天都有人在讨论民主和政治改革,给挑战美国政治和经济系统,提供了一个抗议的机会。
   “美国的民主是服务于谁?”一名用户写道。“每一个普通人都能享受真正的民主,平等和自由么?”

点评

感谢翻译,原文发布地址。http://article.m4.cn/fm/1126274.shtml  发表于 2011-10-8 15:15

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-8 14:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 小明啊 于 2011-10-8 14:31 编辑

网友评论:
Synwrote:
When there is a demonstration in China, the west’s msm do a song and dance on it, disparaging Chinese system and govt. Now there are a hundred cities being occupied, I imagine the same msm should have a hundred songs and dances on these, and have a great time disparaging the US govt and systems? Whatever, I look forward to being entertained by the US performances and thank you in advance USA!
当中国有一个示威行走是,西方男同性恋者(我觉得这位网友可能是在用男同这个词来代替某部分分子)唱歌跳舞,蔑视中国体系和政府。现在美国有100个城市被占领,我想这些男同也应该做一百首歌跳一百支舞来蔑视美国政府的垮台。 不管怎么样,我可是等着看美国的好戏,提前谢谢你哦美利坚。

Williamwrote:
Entertaining you is our new job
楼上的,让你HAPPY是我们的新工作哦~

Stevewrote:
Syn, you are absolutely correct. And yes, ithings are about to get highly “entertaining” here in the U.S. , and it is long overdue. The 99% is finally waking up, I hope…..
SYN,你说的太对啦!这件事在美国就要得到超级的“娱乐关注”,而且要早进行,99%的人最终会觉醒的,我希望这样……

Born Chinesewrote:
I was born in China and came here to study long time ago, so I know both political system well. In the U.S, demonstration and protests against the government is much more accepted and celebrated in the U.S. than in China. It shows exactly that there exists democracy, there exits difference of opinion. In the U.S., you can criticize the president, joke about the president and elect a new president if you don’t agree with his view, I dare ask that a Chinese citizen can do the same in China. Among the Chinese Sina, Bidu chat rooms and micro blog services, if there’s any criticism of the government is publicized, it’s subject to removal. In addition, fellow Chinese, I dare ask you that you can challenge the views or policies of Premiere WenJiaBao or President Hu Jin Tao, not to mentioning electing your own president for the next 2 terms when Hu Jin Tao steps down.

我是在中国出生的,并且在那里学习过很长时间。所以我很了解这两种政治制度的不同。在美国,抗议行走被广泛接受并且比中国更大为拥护。这很好的显示了美国的民主的存在,人们可以有不同的观点。在美国,你可以批评总统,开总统玩笑,如果你不同意的他的观点,你甚至还可以要求换一个总统。我胆敢问一句,中国人敢这么干么?中国的新浪,百度贴吧,微博,如果有任何批评政府的言论出现,就会被删帖,另外,中国的同胞们啊!你们敢挑战温家宝和胡锦涛的观点么?敢在胡下台后选出你自己希望的主席么!

truthwrote:
@born chinese
So you elect your own president. Why don’t you elect your father to be the president. Wait a minute, so most probably you have the choice to elect a president from a couple of clowns. From what I see with the American leaderships, I sleep better knowing that a good prime minister and president have been chosen by many experience people than to PRETEND that I have decided who the president is, between a couple of big mouth clowns.
@born chinese
你可以选举你自己的总统。你为啥不选你爸爸当总统?等一下,你有可能只能从一对小伴侣中选择你的总统。我看到的美国领导人,一对很好的总理和总统被大多数人民选中,比假装我已经知道一对大嘴巴小丑中谁会是总统,要更令我安心。

the only differencewrote:
In China, people get money by working. In the US, people get money by protesting.
在中国,人们通过努力工作得到钱,在美国,人们通过抗议得到钱。

aaawrote:
I understand some brutality on the part of NYPD was aledged with the arrest of 700 people. This did not look very free to me.
我知道纽约警察厅在逮捕700人后做了一些很野蛮的事情,这让我感觉我还是很不自由的。

Anonymouswrote:
Getting rich the hard way: 50 cents at a time.
致富艰难啊:发一条贴才五十美分

peope to peoplewrote:
hey guys!we are the same people and we should learn/support each other. think about yourself! are you belong to 99% or 1% in both country?once you were got your mind clear than you will know what should you say about both side? so clear your mind first then make a move.%>_<%
哥儿们!我们都是一样的人!我们要学习并支持其他人的想法,想想你自己吧!你是属于这两个国家的99%还是1%?一旦你脑子清醒了,你就应该知道你要对这两个国家说什么?把头脑整理清楚先,再离开。(便秘的表情)
@Syn  wrote:Thanks for your post. 5 Yuan sent to your place. My regards to TRUTH,
@SYN谢谢你的发言,五元党,我相信真理,(泪!五毛党涨工资了么?我怎么不知道)

Lornewrote:
When I was young my mother would tell me – Eat all your food, there are starving people in China.
Today China mothers tell there kids – Slurp all your noodles, there are starving people in America.
我小时候我娘告诉我——把你的食物都吃干净,中国还有一堆饥民呢。
今天中国的母亲告诉他们的小孩——把你的面条都吸溜干净,美国还有一堆人吃不上饭呢。

The protestors are so dumb. They do not even realize that their protest have been highjacked by the likes of code pink and the unions Just follow the money, Who paid for the nice big protest signs?
示威者太笨了,他们不知道他们的示威成果已经被粉红代码劫持??(我不知道这个是啥意思),而且公会是跟着钱转悠的。谁为这些漂亮的大标语买单?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 15:25 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e122:}升级了?五毛变五元了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-8 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
小宇凡 发表于 2011-10-8 15:25
升级了?五毛变五元了?

是哦,我很不平衡啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
小明啊 发表于 2011-10-8 15:55
是哦,我很不平衡啊

最致命的是有人每天熬夜发贴,辛苦赚来的美分还在不断贬值呢!:lol:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
别天真了,这是奥巴牛的选战手段而已。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 17:56 | 显示全部楼层
值得关注啊,留口饭给美国人吃!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
那个澳洲瘪三杨恒均又冒充中国人写博克了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 18:47 | 显示全部楼层
那个BORN CHINESE 太恶心了。。
惊见美分党。。。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Pink
不知道那个CODE PINK是不是就是指这个呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
内容不多啊,还有么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
某程 发表于 2011-10-8 18:47
那个BORN CHINESE 太恶心了。。
惊见美分党。。。

这种人也就骗骗外国人,中国网络上的反TG言论早就铺天盖地了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 19:30 | 显示全部楼层
我之前看过杨恒均的文章,发现还可以,后来他写的文章有点走火入魔了。开始发神经了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
致富艰难啊:发一条贴才五十美分

美国本土美分党、、、?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 20:48 | 显示全部楼层
曾几何时美国不也这样的“关注”中国的“行走示威”,真的是三十年河东,三十年河西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-8 21:27 | 显示全部楼层
那个BORN CHINESE 太恶心了。。
惊见美分党。。。

嗯?回头看看去!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
那个BORN CHINESE 太恶心了。。
惊见美分党。。。

他那个论调也不新鲜,老久了。

可世界一直在变......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 22:17 | 显示全部楼层
字道纪 发表于 2011-10-8 17:08
最致命的是有人每天熬夜发贴,辛苦赚来的美分还在不断贬值呢!

贬值哦:D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e182:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
一直对美国的示威抗议表示虚伪的人权关注!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-8 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
支持99%,然后99%会有一些变化
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:18 , Processed in 0.053400 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.