QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10322|回复: 51

谁干的?中国一位九岁女孩生下一个健康男孩宝宝

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-27 18:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
译注:2010年新闻

正文:

Innorth-east China, an unnamed Chinese girl gave birth by Caesarean section to ahealthy baby boy. She was 9 years old. She was brought to a hospital inChangchun when she was eight and a half months pregnant, and gave birth there,a Chinese newspaper reported.

据一家中国报纸报道,中国东北,一个未透露姓名的中国女孩通过剖腹产生了一个健康的男孩宝宝,这个女孩年仅九岁,当她还是八岁的时候,她被带到长春一家医院,在医院一个半月后,生下了宝宝。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:以此类推 转载请注明出处

According to reports, localpolice haven't determined who the father is, but are investigating -- in thisprovince sex with a minor under the age of 14 comes with an automatic rapeconviction and jail sentence.

据报道,当地警察还没有确定谁是这个宝宝的父亲,但是正在侦破中——在这个省份,与低于14周岁的青少年发生性行为将必然认定为强奸,并必将遭受牢狱之灾。

This new mother is among the world's youngest mothers, but not theyoungest. The youngest reported mother in the world is Lina Medina of Peru, who was pregnant at five years, eight monthsold, and gave birth to a normal boy at age six, five months. According to a Time magazine article, Lina's boy grew upperfectly healthy. When the boy was in high school, the doctor who performedLina's Caesarean reported: "Lina's boy is normal and intelligent. He wantsto take up electronics."

新妈妈属于世界上最年轻的妈妈之一,但不是最年轻的。世界上已报道的最年轻的妈妈是秘鲁的莉娜,她在五岁八个月的时候怀孕,六岁时生下一个正常的男孩。《时代》杂志有文章报道,莉娜的男孩成长非常健康。当这男孩读高中的时候,据担任莉娜剖腹产的医生介绍,“他很正常,聪明伶俐,以后他想从事电子学相关的工作。”

评论翻译:
                以下是评论部分:
ElizabethWerner
This isn't that rare.
In 2008 a 10 year old girl in Idaho gavebirth.

真是罕见的事情。2008年,在爱达荷州也有个一个10岁的女孩怀孕了。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
The jail sentence should come with c.a.s.t.r.a.t.i.o.n.

应该判他阉刑。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
I'm impressed that China's legal system views sex with aminor under 14 as rape punishable with a jail sentence. I really hope thatsentence includesThis is so tragic. I wonder which family member did it?

中国的法律系统把与小于14岁的青少年发生性行为当作是强奸罪来审判,这让我印象深刻。真希望包括这次。真是太可悲了,我想知道是哪个家庭成员干的这事。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
God! That's disgusting! If a grown man did this to thatlittle girl I hope they get him!

上帝!真恶心!如果是个成年人干的这事,我希望他们把他抓了。

AejB
Technically an 11yo boy could have done this to her

技术上讲,一个11岁的男孩就能让这事发生。

maveri
dude, 5 years old is the YOUNGEST? i thought 9 was tooyoung. i dont even know what to say...
this has to be the saddest thing i have everread. good the baby is healthy but geez...i'm speechless.

伙计,5岁就最年轻的?我认为9岁都太小了,都不知道说什么好了。。这是我看过的最让人难过的事情了。还好,宝宝是健康的。。。但是,啊呀,我真是无语了。。。

HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATORSick feeling in my stomach....
What I can't help but wonder is how on earth afive year old ended up pregnant....and still wonder the same thing about a nineyear old.....where are the parents?? Really can a five year old even have ababy?? I have never heard of a girl that young having her period.
Sad, Sad, Sad.....I want to throw up afterreading this.....my heart aches!!!

我的胃里已经翻江倒海了。。。。

我帮不上什么忙,但是想知道一个五岁的孩子到底怎么能怀孕呢。。。。包括9岁。。。他们的父母干什么吃的???一个5岁的孩子真的能怀上孩子??我都没听说过一个那么小的孩子会有经期。真让人悲伤。。。读完我真的想吐了。。。。我的心在疼痛!!!

MiniMogul
Stunned...shocked...speechless.
Please China, investigate. At least give thislittle girl a bit of justice. Horrible.

目瞪口呆。。。震惊。。。无语。。。。
拜托,中国,一定要调查清楚。至少要给这个女孩一个公道。真是太可怕了。

mimigrammy
This is neither an isolated incident, or something that hasnever happened in every place on earth. They just are commonly publicized. Thisis rare, but not unheard of. Shameful that this child had to endure the actthat got her pregnant, the pregnancy, the birth itself and living with thenightmare of every element of it for the rest of her life. And we callourselves human?

这不是一件孤立的事件,也不是这个地球上各个地方从未发生过的。他们仅仅是一般地作了宣传,是很少,但不是前所未闻。这个女孩不得不容忍她怀孕,经历妊娠期,生产这个事实,并将在以后的生活中承担这样的梦寐,真是个耻辱。我们还能成为人类吗?

ElizabethWerner
The babies were delivered via C-section.
Their hips are not physically large enough toallow for the passing of a child.

孩子不得不经过剖腹产。
他们的髋骨发育的还不够大,不至于可以顺产。

fairywhatnot
WHAT KIND OF SICKO WOULD DO THIS TO A MERE BABY (A 5 yearold is still a baby in my eyes - she does not even have her second teeth yet!)

什么样的一个精神错乱的人能干出这样事情呀!!(在我眼里,5岁还仅仅是个孩子,她甚至还没换牙)

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
it happens all over the world even here (minus thepregnancy or so we think) it's easy to hide small children and the adults sinsagainst them. child rape is so common they have it's own trafficking rings.

这样的事情全世界都在发生,甚至是这里。把孩子和成人的罪恶藏起来很容易。幼奸很平常,他们有特有的非法交易链。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Perhaps a story like this happening in China is MORE THEREASON why adults need to stop having their heads & butts buriedin the sand on kids having comprehensive sex education ASAP!!!
SMDH :>(

也许,这样的事情发生在中国,更能说明他们不敢面对现实,需要尽快对孩子进行广泛的性教育!!

roby2009
It's so sad that it takes a nine year old girl gettingpregnant to cause a reaction. This kind of stuff happens all the time, and yetwe sit by and do nothing about it.

一个九岁的孩子怀孕了,这真让人难过,这样的事情经常发生,而我们却一直坐视不管。

PhoebeH
I'msurprised this is news. My father delivered a healthy baby to a 9-year oldmother twenty years ago...in East Texas. And 11 and 12 year old mothers wereroutine.
This kind of thing is *far* more common than we want to believe.

看到这个新闻很是惊讶。我的父亲在20年前为一个9岁的妈妈接生过一个健康的宝宝,在德州东部。11岁和12岁的妈妈比较常见。这种事情要比我们愿意相信的来的平常的多。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Come on people, this person is right. Don't you folks watchthe news? There is a lot of molestation and incest going on out there.
Now we hear about someone in China and itraises a ruckus?
This stuff is going on right here in the goodold USA.

拜托,大伙,这个家伙是对的,你们的亲属不看这样的新闻吗?这个世界有太多的折磨和乱伦。
现在我们听到中国发生一件这样的事情,就引起了骚乱?
这种事情在美国来说就是老生常谈。

HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATOR
I'll wager it's her father's baby. Paternal incest iscommon and almost has an accepted quality in many cultures.

我打赌是她的父亲干的事。父方乱伦在许多风俗里通常或几乎是可以接受的。

northshoregrandma
Please don't make this a us/them issue, which happens alotwith the subject of child abuse. Rest assured that this country has countlesscases of paternal incest.

请不要将这和儿童虐待混为一谈,很多人相信这个多久有无数的父方虐待事件。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Don't leave out Grandfathers here in the US - I worked fora while in a treatment center for girls and at least one girl there wasimpregnated by her grandfather.

在美国,请不要忽略祖父。我在一家治疗中心工作一段时间,为女孩护理,只少有一个女孩是让祖父弄怀孕的。

Cambridge9
It seems the world condemns the action taken by some malesfor impregnating someone so young. Yet there are still countries that insistthat that it is OK for girls that young to be 'married off' to men old enoughto be their grandfather - and even when condemned by the child protectiveagencies and the UN the authorities refuse to change their policies.

看样子全世界都在谴责将这样的小的孩子弄怀孕的行为,然而,仍然有国家坚持一个女孩嫁给一个足够做她爷爷的人做伴侣这样的事情没什么大不了的,甚至被儿童保护机构问责,联邦当局仍拒绝改变这个政策。

When religious folks and politicians condemnthe LGBTcommunity for their lifestyles because they consider it immoral andgodless, what, exactly do these same people say, aloud and publicly, about theprotection of young girls everywhere.

当虔诚的人们和政客以他们的生活方式谴责同性恋团体不道德和对神不敬的时候,也正是这些相同的人,大声公开的到处呼吁保护年轻女孩。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
The Vedas recommend that a girl bemarried before her first period, but she continues to live with her parents andwait to go to her husband (who would typically be in his 20's, not old) and consummatethe marriage when she is a young adult. Modern people may condemn such arrangedmarriages, but in Vedic culture there was no divorce, whereas half of today'slust-based marriages fail. Children who are taught to seek their own mate oftenhave difficulty giving up the search even after they're married.

吠陀经建议女孩在她第一次经期来之前就嫁人,但是继续和父母住在一起,等待她的丈夫(典型的20几岁,不要再老),当她成为一个年轻的成人的时候,这将是完美的婚姻。现代的人们可能不认同代办婚姻,但是根据吠陀风俗,不存在离婚的概念,鉴于如今基于性欲的婚姻,一半是失败的。被教育要通过自己去寻找自己的另一半的孩子经常很难放弃他们的追寻,有时即使他们已经结婚了。

(译者注:吠陀,又译为韦达经、韦陀经、围陀经等,是婆罗门教和现代的印度教最重要和最根本的经典。它是印度最古老的文献材料,主要文体是赞美诗、祈祷文和咒语,是印度人世代口口相传、长年累月结集而成的。 “吠陀”的意思是“知识”、“启示”的意思。"吠陀"用古梵文写成,是印度宗教﹑哲学及文学之基础。).

Cambridge9
Vedas - or other groups - including the Mormon groups righthere in the USA, debase women (something that has been going on from timeimmemorial) and girls. What they are actually saying is that women/girls arenothing than 'property' and therefore can be bought, sold or even given over(without their consent) to be nothing but a chattel for the men.
One question I would have to ask any and allof these religious/philosophical groups:-
If the only use that a women/girl has is toproduce the fruit of some man's loins. Why do these men allow these same womenraise their sons????

吠陀,或者其他社团,包括美国这里的摩门教,贬低女人和女孩。他们真正所说的是,女人除了是他们的财产什么都不是,他们可以买卖或者赠送(不必经过她们的同意)。
有一个问题我想问问这些虔诚的教徒或冷静的哲学家们:如果他们认为女人的用处仅仅是生产从男人生殖器出来的果实,那么为什么他们会允许这相同的女人把他们的儿子养大呢??

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Oh, you're a Vedic scholar? I doubt it very much. The Vedasteach that every woman except one's wife is to be regarded as one's mother andprotected. A man is to see his wife as a representative of the Goddess ofFortune and respect her as if she is the Lord's wife.
Of course, a debaucher can do anything in thename of religion, but that should not be taken as representative.

哦,你是一名吠陀学者?我很是怀疑。吠陀教教导人们应该把每一个女人除了别人的妻子当作一名母亲来保护,一个男人视的他的妻子为财产女神的化身,对她像贵妇人一样尊敬。
当然,一个堕落的人在宗教的名义下可以作出任何事,但是这不具有代表性。

Cambridge9
I know you are being sarcastic, and I take your comment assuch.
But no, I'm not a scholar of Veda. I'm notquestioning anyone's motives. I'm questioning the end result. And that endresult is that the woman (whether representing good fortune or otherwise) isstill treated as a chattel - and has no personhood,and certainly it is not HER good fortune!.

我知道你是在讽刺挖苦我,而我只是根据你的评论就事论事。
我不是吠陀的学者,我不是质疑任何人的动机,我质疑的是结果,结果是女人仍然被看作是财产,没有人格而言,当然也没有好的命运。

Vlad Putin
Oh people of the world....When will you learn that preyingon children are a NO ..NO! If you choose to commit this SIN..You must die..endof story....I hope the Chinese authorities find this man and perform a publichanging. (assuming it was not a 6 year old male who impregnated her)

哦,世人呀。。。你们什么时候才能学会不要去搞幼呀!!!如果你选择这样的罪恶,最终你们的结局就是死。。。我希望中国当局抓到这个家伙,把他当街吊死。(假定让那女孩怀孕的不是一个6岁的男孩)

atienne
I had heard of the five year old before. Obviously, itisn't the norm for a child that age to have fully functioning reproductiveorgans and the fact that these girls are getting pregnant...who is doing thisto them?

我以前还听说过有个女孩只有五岁。显然,这样年纪的孩子还没有完全发育好生殖器官的功能,但事实上这些女孩还是怀孕了。。。。到底是谁干的这事?

There was a poster on the thread aboutabsitence yesterday saying she/he doesn't think it's appropriate to talk to achild til they are 13 about sex.
I hope he/she reads this. That person's argumentwas that kids don't have sexual feelings before then.
I feel sorry for these girls that they arethought so little of, that some man would do this.
Prayers for their health-physical andemotional.

昨天有个帖子说,当孩子还不到13岁的时候,他认为与孩子谈论性的问题是不恰当的。我希望他能看到这个,孩子在那岁数之前根本都没有性的感知。对于她们这么小就遭受了这么多,我感到很难过。祈盼她们能身心健康。

DAVID POSTER
A whole lot of people are involved here, by not beinginvolved.
I have 2 daughters. They both knew all aboutreproduction, biology, the role of boys, where they could NOT be touched, andwere never left in any social situation where this could occur...not even withfamily/cousins or anyone. They were also taught about the role of trust, andabout those who would violate that trust.
Then they started the first grade.

所有的人都于此密切相关,但投入的精力却没有那么足够。我有两个女儿,他们都明白关于生殖,生理,男孩子的角色,她们的什么地方不可以让别人触碰,如何处理不同社会情境,不要和家庭的人或任何人发生那样的事情,她们也知道什么叫信任,什么情况下不能信任。然后才开始上一年级。

northstar11
the secondhardest thing to believe here is that a five years eight months the childsreproductive system was that fully developed.

第二个难以置信的是,五岁零八个月的女孩子的生殖系统已经发育的足以怀孕了。

greg556
Wow, you really focused in like a laser on the interestingthing about the article, huh? Thanks for pointing that out.

你真是眼亮,总能看到你感兴趣的焦点,哼哈?谢谢你的指点。

greg556
This story isn't more shocking because the girl gotpregnant. Children are sexually abused all the time--is this really the firstyou've heard of it?

女孩怀孕了,这事也没那么稀奇,儿童性虐待一直都存在,这真是你第一次听说吗?

lizmckenzie55
Really! The majority of sexually abused children are abusedby a family member or friend. df26: Have you been living in a cave for the lastdecade or so.

真的吗!!大多数被性虐待的孩子都是被家庭成员或朋友虐待的,你最近的十年是在洞穴里度过的吗?

rafa0105
Thats is what happens when a woman has no right to anabortion.

当女人没有权力流产的时候,这样的事情就会发生。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
These girls aren't even women. Sad.

难过的是,这些女孩还算不上是女人。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
You're kidding right? Its China. Not only do women have a"right to an abortion", but sometimes its mandatory.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9766870

你在开玩笑吗?那是中国,不仅仅女人有权力去流产,有些时候还是要强制流产的。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Kids having kids? Wow, that is just overwhelminglydespicable. I wonder who's the culprit. I just want to shoot him myself.

孩子怀了孩子?喔~这真是没法在龌蹉的事情了。我想知道是那个混蛋干的事,我想亲手杀了这个家伙。

peowlemeow
Could you find a more socially depraved story ? Jeez,thatis grim.

还能找到比这更堕落的社会故事吗?上帝,真是罪恶啊。

Hillrick
I have family in China and am surprised and gladdened athow their morals are higher than most Americans I know.

我在中国有个家庭,这件事情让我很吃惊。据我所知,我很高兴他们要比大部分美国人要高尚的多。

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Very eloquently stated. Those among us who want to makereproduction into something other than what it is, in other words into something"holy" are really missing a key element in human nature. Peopleshould not be punished by those with a religious agenda for being reproductivebeings as we do here so often in the U.S.
I hope this young mother and her infant inChina receive proper care from now on and that the circumstances of herpregnancy are investigated.

非常雄辩的称述。我们当中那些总是把生殖上升到其他一些观念中去,换句话说是从是联系到“圣洁”上去,这些人真是缺少人性中一些关键的因素。人们不应该因为宗教的那一套而被惩罚,就像我们美国一直发生的。(译者:该人应该是支持中国计划生育政策)我希望从现在开始这个年轻的妈妈和她的宝宝在中国能受到很好的照顾,那个让她怀孕的人受到调查。

celere
Not just "human" nature, either. Sexualreproduction is a similar force throughout the animal kingdom. Those who deifyit always seem to forget that.

也不仅仅只关乎人性。强迫的性繁殖在动物王国很常见。那些神化这个的人通常会忘记这个。

kk78
How does a 9 yr old get preggos? she must have came intowomen hood early.

一个9岁的女孩如何能怀孕?她一定是性早熟了。

piul05
When I was a child, I knew this girl who started having herperiods at the age of 8, much to her parents' shock.
So yes, it happens. One reason that isforwarded by science is that a protein-rich diet is tricks the body into earlyreproductive maturity; another is the high incidence of hormones used toimprove meat and dairy production. Finally, countries like China use a lot ofsoya (as in the sauce), which is laden with phytoestrogen, in their cooking -it might be a reason as well.

当我还是孩子的时候,我知道这个女孩在8岁时就开始了她的经期,这太出乎她父母的意料了。是的,这可能发生。一个愿意是富含蛋白质的饮食促使这个孩子性早熟,另一个原因是荷尔蒙激素高频率地使用增强肉质和牛奶制品,最后是像中国这样的国家在烹调饭菜时使用许多大豆制品(比如调味汁),这可能也是一个原因。

发表于 2012-3-27 18:32 | 显示全部楼层
关键是,孩子父母干吗去了?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 18:50 | 显示全部楼层
激素食品泛滥的一个后果?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 19:11 | 显示全部楼层
世风日下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 19:33 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e114:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
现在孩子都早熟,再说中国文化大洗牌之后,出现这种现象也一点不奇怪。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 22:19 | 显示全部楼层
这是真的吗?国内的新闻怎么没看到?九岁生孩子!!太真惊了!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-27 22:24 | 显示全部楼层
不奇怪,就这样。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 00:39 | 显示全部楼层
现在小姐这么多,又不贵。即解决生理问题,又扶贫。干嘛要干这种十恶不赦的事。建议这种混蛋抓住后,直接没收作案工具。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 01:41 | 显示全部楼层
谁信的?这种屁新闻也有人信?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-28 02:22 | 显示全部楼层
松花江畔 发表于 2012-3-28 01:41
谁信的?这种屁新闻也有人信?

这篇是外媒,外媒还是相信这个的,要不你找个辟谣的,打打西方媒体的脸。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 08:27 | 显示全部楼层
假的吧,都还没发育
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 08:34 | 显示全部楼层
这就是所谓西方的文明啊,采用这种卑鄙的伎俩来丑化中国!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
一楼亮了~ 我也觉得奇怪
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
也许是记者干的,也许是楼主干的
才九岁呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 09:28 | 显示全部楼层
是不是同一件事:东北某地农村,老太太今年九十,人口普查的时候写了七十几,儿子按照实际年龄写,就成了这种情况.

如果属实,可见某些西媒的素质.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
激素食品泛滥的一个后果?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 09:30 | 显示全部楼层
鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2012-3-28 09:59 | 显示全部楼层
中国的法律太轻了,操他妈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-28 10:49 | 显示全部楼层
现在孩子都早熟{:soso_e179:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:23 , Processed in 0.049017 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.