注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1762|回复: 2

老外很容易泡中国女孩?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-22 11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
General I would say that the easy ones are often the wrong ones for a serious relationship.
And the good ones are difficult to find because you don't often see them in places where you see the easy ones.
It's always better  for a serious relationship to meet a girl through friends....

我想说如果你是认真的,容易得到的经常是不合适的.合适的却很难找到.因为很难在那些随便的地方看到她们.
最好还是通过朋友来认识女孩子,那样会比较合适点.

Report Abuse48 weeks 6 days ago   48周6天前

Xpat.John
Shifu
No easier than any other women in the world.  You will find 'easy' and not-so-easy girls all over the world.  China is no
different.
For example check out American women when some guy comes along with a swarthy frog accent or aussie tongue.
Though, from a personal standpoint, the average Chinese girl is easier on the eye than just about any other nationality I
have known.
Report Abuse48 weeks 6 days ago

不必其他任何国家的女人容易.全世界都有"容易的"和"不那么容易的".中国也不例外.你可以去看看那些和黑鬼或者澳大利亚人在一起的美国女人.但是,就个人而言,我认为中国的稍微容易点.

paulmartin
General
Once you have lived with or have a serious relationship with one,they are not easy,if you mean one night stands i would say
no again,but if you mean girls that hang round expat bars some are and will be easy,but on an average percentage of women in
China to the few that hang round bars i would say no in general they are not

当你开始和她一起生活的时候你会发现那并不"容易",如果你是指一夜情我还是要说不容易.但是你要是指那些在酒吧瞎逛的的确很容易.但按比例来说那是少数.

Sangoku
General
I would say that the easy ones are often the wrong ones for a serious relationship.
And the good ones are difficult to find because you don't often see them in places where you see the easy ones.
It's always better  for a serious relationship to meet a girl through friends....

我想说如果你是认真的,容易得到的经常是不合适的.合适的却很难找到.因为很难在那些随便的地方看到她们.
最好还是通过朋友来认识女孩子,那样会比较合适点.

TedDBayer
Shifu
I would say easy to meet. The women are friendly. Easy to bed maybe not with the right kind of woman. The GF I dated and
write to now is not easy.
I sometimes wonder if she is smart enough to play the hard to get game.
At first we would go out for dinner and drinks. We would go to restaurant and she would say she ate at home, after doing
this a few times I went hungry rather than eat in front of her.
When we went for a drink, her GF joined us. They each nursed one beer all night. I never saw any gold digging tendencies.
  I know she doesn't make much money and it is slow for her work now. Someone stold her phone and I offered to buy her a new
iphone 4. I can buy them cheaper here than in China. She refused the phone. I'm impressed.
Are they easy , no. Maybe the gold diggers are. But this is the same in any country.

我想说约会是很容易的.中国女人一般都很友好.容易上床的都是不合适的.我正在泡的那个就不那么容易.有时候我想她是不是太聪明了在玩儿我啊.第一次我约她去吃饭时,她说她习惯在家里吃..
当我们出去喝茶的时候,她的闺蜜来了.她们一晚上只喝一瓶啤酒.我找不到机会.我知道她挣得不多.上次有人偷了她的手机,我要给她买个IP4.
我能以比在中国更便宜的价格买到.但她拒绝了.这件事我印象深刻.她们并不容易到手,出来淘金的的确容易,在哪都一样.

nevermind
Governor
If you're just looking to get laid, yes. But if you want to find an actual relationship it's harder because NICE Chinese
women are obviously more shy and not likely to be in places like nightclubs and such.
Report Abuse48 weeks 5 days ago

如果你只是想消遣一下,的确是的.如果你想发展长久关系那并不容易,因为好女孩一般比较害羞而且她们不喜欢去夜店.

kchur
Governor
This thread, on this website, is completely redundant. See pretty much every other thread.

这个话题是多余的太多此类话题了.

crimochina
Shifu
depends on which city your're in and whether your black/ white rich/poor or which country your from. gz and shenzhen were
easy for me, hohhot and nachang are difficult.

取决于你在哪个城市,黑人或者白人,高富帅还是屌丝,还有你来自哪里..在广州和深圳对我来说很容易,呼和浩特和南昌就难多了.

thedude
Governor
KTV girls sure.
The only easy girls in China are either looking for that foreign experience or looking for money and a better life (like
anywhere on the planet).Any girl worth being with here (on so many levels) is a challenge and a long term endeavor...even more so than back west,
but worth it.

那些"容易"的女孩都是出于各种目的:比如国外经验,钱或者更好的生活(天下乌鸦一般黑.)任何值得守候的女孩都是一项挑战,需要长期的努力,甚至比在西方更难,但是很值得.

nancyhwy
Soldier
Easy men get Easy Girls. haaa

人以类聚... haaa

NileRafter24
Minor Official
Easy but good girls: If you're white, just go to a public library and sit down with a chinese book for 3 hours or so. If
you're black, get a basketball, hop over to your nearest court and shoot a good number of 3s ...... Believe me man, do this
daily and you'll have a girl within 5 days (beijing, shanghai, tianjin. Don't know about other places) ...  Easy, slutty,
expensive: KTV, bars, clubs that foreigners like to flock to..

找到好女孩的简单方法:如果你是白人,找个图书馆,然后拿本中文书坐上3小时就行了.如果你是黑人,找个篮球,到最近的球场,发挥你的特长.听我的没错的,只要你每天这么干,5天之内你就能得到一个好女孩.(北京,上海,天津~就知道这三个了) 老外总喜欢去KTV,酒吧,俱乐部这些地方,是很简单,放纵,也很贵.

AdrianG4
Soldier
This might be breaking news to some foreigners, but non-expat bar Chinese girls are a whole lot different and a whole lot
less easier than those that frequent them
What I'm trying to say is --
yeah, Chinese girls can be pretty tough, if you're looking for a legit girlfriend.

这对一些老外来说绝对的新鲜,那些不去酒吧的女孩和那些经常去的完全不同.额,我要说的是,您没听错,中国女孩相当难以搞定,如果你真想找一个不错的女朋友.

freakboy
Minor Official
I have found them very easy at least I have had no problem getting laid no matter what city i have been in. Different city
have different girls that are easy, in Beijing it is the lonely married girls, in Guanzhou it is the western curious girls. in Shenzhen it is the gold digger girls. You just need to know what type of girl you are dealing with and play the game to suit.
I married  northern girl so my playing times are over but let me tell you. They are very easy.
Report Abuse42 weeks 3 days ago
Come on thumbs down everything I say. rnrnPlease I like it thumbs down some more.

我发现这非常容易不管在哪个城市,我并没有发现有什么难的.北京:寂寞的少妇.广州:那些好奇的小女孩.深圳:淘金女.你只需要知道她们需要什么,装作你能满足她们就行了.
来吧给我更多的差评我喜欢差评

bob1947work
What a question. Seems simple but really racist and sexist.
Every Chinese woman should be offended for being singled out in this manner.
In reality I think Chinese women are very virtuous and those who may be "easy" are driven by a variety of motives.
Dont use race as a basis of your question.
I am an Australian man and my wife is Chinese woman. She is a very caring and loving person .

这算什么问题.看起来简单,其实夹杂私货,充满了种族主义和性别歧视.不该以这种方式来冒犯中国女性.
我认为中国女性是非常自重的,那些所谓"容易的"不过是出于各种目的.不要以种族主义为前提.
我是个澳大利亚人,我老婆是中国人.她非常贤惠.
发表于 2012-10-22 11:18 | 显示全部楼层
据说现在的妹纸的择偶标准是:财大器粗。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-22 11:29 | 显示全部楼层
221122net 发表于 2012-10-22 11:18
据说现在的妹纸的择偶标准是:财大器粗。

据说现在的男淫的偶标准是:肥臀爆乳

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:29 , Processed in 0.039250 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.