注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2138|回复: 1

中国“鹰爸”(何烈胜)与其子被困于富士山

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-22 11:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:deflation

Duoduo, the son of China's self-styled Eagle Dad, He Lieshing, with the banner he unfurled on Mount Fuji

多多,中国自创风格的鹰爸He Lieshing的儿子,和他在富士山展示的标语

Duoduo running and sobbing nearly naked in the snow while on holiday in   New York (AFP)

多多于纽约假期中近乎赤裸的在雪中边哭边跑

He Lieshing has attractedattention previously by filming his four-year-old son He Yide, known as Duoduo,runningand sobbing nearly naked in the snow while on holiday in New York.He was also criticisedfor a video showing his son being forced to sail solo in a dinghy.

He Lieshing之前已经因为拍摄了一段他四岁的儿子He Yide的视频而吸引了大众的目光。He Yide,小名多多,假期中在纽约近乎赤裸地一边哭泣一边在雪中奔跑。这位父亲也因一段他儿子被迫在小游艇上独自出航的视频备受指责。

In his latest stunt, Mr Hetook his son to Japan's Mount Fuji with the intent of marching to the 12,388ftsummit and unfurling a banner claiming Chinese sovereignty of the disputedSenkaku islands. The two countries are currently locked in a fierce diplomaticdispute over the islands, known as Diaoyu in China.

在他最近的噱头中,何先生带着他的儿子去了日本的富士山,打算行进到12388英尺的顶点并展示声称中国对争议岛屿尖阁诸岛主权的标语。目前这两个国家正因为这个在中国被称为钓鱼岛的岛屿僵持于一场激烈的外交争论中。

However, when the duo, alongwith Mr He's daughter Tiantian, arrived at the foot of the mountain, they foundthat climbing season had already finished.

但是,当这两个人,还有何先生的女儿甜甜,到达山脚下时,他们发现攀登季节已经结束了。

Undeterred by this setback, aswell as severe gale warnings, Mr He – who speaks no Japanese – and his childrenset off without a guide. Other problems soon arose, when Mr He noticed that"unlike a lot of Chinese mountains, Mount Fujidoes not have steps".

但是,何先生——连一句日语都不会说——并没有被这个挫折和严重的大风警报阻止。他仍然和他的孩子们在没有导游的情况下出发了。但是当何先生发现“不像中国很多其他山,富士山没有台阶”时,一些其他问题产生了。

The mountain also did not haveanywhere to stop for food along the way, while shelters were boarded up for theoff season. Mr He had also packed inappropriate rations and no waterproofs.

一路上,富士山也没有可以停下来吃点东西的地方,可栖身的小屋也因为季节原因被封。何先生带的都是不合适的干粮,也没有防水装备。

MrHe was eventually forced to admit defeat at 11,000 feet, with the summitseveral hours climbing away and his son suffering from altitude sickness. Theparty was rescued by Japanese park rangers, but not before Duoduo was able tounfurl the banner reading: "The DiaoyuIslands belong to China, I want to land on the Diaoyuislands!"

何先生,以及他在几小时前就已经有高原反应的儿子,最终被迫在11000英尺处停下。这行人最终被日本的公园巡逻队救下,但是多多没有来得及展示写着“钓鱼岛是中国的,我要登岛去钓鱼!”的标语。

Duoduo was born prematurely atseven months, and suffered from illnesses such as jaundice and pneumonia. Mr Hehas used Duoduo's frailty to explain his methods, justifying his strongparenting as a method to toughen his young son.

多多在七个月大时早产出生,并患有诸如黄疸和肺炎的疾病。何先生用多多的脆弱来解释他的方法,说他强悍的教育方式是使他年幼的儿子变强韧的一种手段。

He has sought to capitaliseupon his moniker 'eagle dad', promoting what he terms 'eagle education' andwriting a book about his experiences, so far, of being an 'eagle dad'.

他试图将他的“鹰爸”的绰号变成一种资本,推广他所谓的“鹰派教育”并写一本关于他目前作为“鹰爸”经验的书。

评论翻译:

toog
10/10/2012 10:37 AM
i think this father is taking the phrase 'What doesn't kill you, makes youstronger' a little too far with such a young son.
but then again, tough love and a powerful father figure will probably begood for the little guy.
Recommended by 5 people
Recommend

我认为这位父亲对待他这么年幼的儿子的方式,实在是太过于认同那句“没能让你死的,就能让你更强”了。
但是,严厉的爱和强势的父亲角色或许对这个小家伙也有好处。

ranger6
10/10/2012 11:03 AM
@toog; "but then again, tough love and a powerful father figure willprobably be good for the little guy"
Rubbish. It's borderline abuse.
Recommended by 20 people
Recommend

回复楼上:
“但是,严厉的爱和强势的父亲角色或许对这个小家伙也有好处。”

垃圾。这算得上虐待了。

annakent
10/10/2012 12:32 PM
"but then again, tough love and a powerful father figure willprobably be good for the little guy"
Why didn't the father just call him Sue? Works every time.
(Edited by author 1 week ago)
Recommended by 5 people
Recommend

“但是,严厉的爱和强势的父亲角色或许对这个小家伙也有好处。”

为什么这个父亲不叫他Sue呢?每次都奏效。

fourthplinth
10/10/2012 01:03 PM
For sure, or dress them up in girl's clothes at a young age a laHemingway.
Recommend

为了更保险点,可以在小时候给他穿小女孩的衣服,就像海明威那样。

Allen_Snyder
10/10/2012 11:28 AM
When the story comes out in the press a while back I did not think thiseagle Dad is that good.
After reading this report now I admire this excellent Dad, eagle orotherwise.
He is good, isn't he.
His son will become good Chinaman also.
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend

当这个故事刚被媒体报到时,我不认为这个鹰爸有多好。
但是在读了这个报道之后,我非常倾慕这位出色的爸爸,不管是鹰还是别的什么。
他很棒,不是吗。
他的儿子也会成为一个很好的中国人。

kerunian
10/10/2012 12:13 PM
He should have just saved himself the effort and sent his son off toone of those labor camps the "mighty" and "fair" Chinesegovernment is so fond of.
Recommended by 7 people
Recommend

他应该省省他自己的力气,把他儿子送到某个“强大公正”的中国政府喜欢的劳力聚集地去。

fourthplinth
10/10/2012 01:06 PM
Allen, you only like the bit about the boy unfurling the bannerclaiming that the Diaoyu Islands belong to China. But I guess in a nation thatthrives on propaganda, the father-to-son propaganda channel is unusuallyeffective. Get them young!
Recommended by 5 people
Recommend

Allen,你只喜欢那个男孩展示声称钓鱼岛是中国的标语那部分吧。但我猜在一个喜欢鼓吹宣传的国家,父亲对儿子的宣传渠道一定不寻常地有效。趁他们年轻!

mikeygow
10/10/2012 12:58 PM
This guy is a crackpot lunatic.  His children should be in carehomes.
He is a fuerdai moron.
Recommended by 5 people
Recommend

这个家伙就是个想入非非的疯子。他的孩子们应该去养护院。

bernardgimpman
10/10/2012 03:45 PM
Not sure many people will understand Fu Er Dai, but someone is funding allhis trips. It wouldnt surprise me if the Zheng Fu was giving a helping hand....
(Edited by author 1 week ago)
Recommended by 2 people
Recommend

不确定有多少人能理解“富二代”(译注:原单词为拼音),但是有些人为他的全部行程出资。如果说政府(译注:原单词为拼音)伸了援手,我不会惊讶的……

mikeygow
10/11/2012 05:30 AM
Quite. A totally self-centred 80hou. I cannot believe how he treats hischild.
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend

一个彻头彻尾的以自我为中心的“80后”(译注:原单词为拼音)。我简直不敢相信他是如何对待他的孩子的。

sacri69
10/10/2012 04:30 PM
Could be worse, they could have stayed in China for the holidays and died inan inferno on the motorways.
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend

说不定更糟。他们可能在中国过一个假期然后在高速公路上的地狱里死掉。

Cyclopean_Tyrant
10/10/2012 09:37 PM
I can't decide whether the child will eventually, kill the whole family orbecome a Cult Leader.
Recommended by 3 people
Recommend

我无法决定这个小孩最终会成为什么样子,是杀了全家人还是成为一个邪教领袖。

billsky
10/10/2012 10:50 PM
He'll not do it again....
Recommend

他不会再这么做了……

billsky
10/10/2012 10:55 PM
lets hope He's learned his lesson.
Recommend

让我们希望他已经从这个教训中学到了一课吧。

chaiman
10/10/2012 11:17 PM
Fuji is not a difficult climb. There is a track. We were surprised to seepeople needing oxygen. I have no doubts this parent is a fool. Seasonal changesmean the mountain is closed to the likes of him. This is cruelty and stupidityperfectly combined. I feel for the wee lad. Common sense says no more please.
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend

富士山并不难爬。有一条路的。我们很吃惊地看到人们需要氧气。我毫不怀疑这个家长就是个傻瓜。季节变换意味着这座山已经对像他这样的人封闭了。去爬完全是一种残忍和愚蠢。我是替那个小家伙这么觉得的。常识表示拜托不要再来了。

SMERSH (KNR)
10/11/2012 01:37 AM
Why the Japanese were kind enough to not just simply let the three of themfinish off themselves in the cold, I shall never know!
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend

为什么日本人那么善良,没有让这三个人把他们自己冻死在那就完事了。我永远都不会知道!

puli
10/11/2012 05:53 AM
For all that the father went completely unprepared, the boy looks quitewell dressed for the occasion in the photograph.
FAO Ranger 6. It might be borderline abuse in your country where thechildren spend 16 hours a day on their fat arses playing computer games but theChinese child is made of sterner stuff.
Recommended by 1 person
Recommend
这个父亲完全没有准备好就去了,这个小男孩从照片里看上去完全为这种场合穿好了衣服。

Ranger 6, 在你的国家,或许小孩每天坐在他们的大肥屁股上16个小时玩电脑就在虐待边缘了,但是中国小孩是由更严厉的东西造就的。

annakent
10/11/2012 12:57 PM
As puli says, "but the Chinese child is made of sterner stuff".
Let's face it, they need to be much, muchtougher.      There aren't many other countries whereyou cram over 60 children in a minibus to take them to school.
Recommended by 3 people
Recommend

就像puli说的,“但是中国小孩是由更严厉的东西造就的”。

让我们面对这一点吧,他们需要更加更加坚韧。没有多少国家像你们一样,把60个小孩塞进一个面包车带他们去学校。

MHenri Day
10/11/2012 05:54 PM
May I suggest that Mr He is hardly a typical Chinese parent ? Fromwhat I have seen, particularly in families with only one child, which wouldseem to be the case here, parents (and not least grandparents), at least thosewith sufficient funds to do so - and Mr He doesn't seem to be poor - dote ontheir «Little Emperors» to a degree which might well be regarded as unhealthy.Somehow, most children seem to survive the experience, as children are wont to do....
Henri
Recommend

我能不能说,何先生算不上一个典型的中国家长?从我看到的来讲,尤其在一家只有一个孩子的情况下,这里看上去也是这样的情况,父母,至少是那些有足够钱的,当然何先生看起来也不穷,溺爱他们的“小皇帝”已经到可被视为不健康的程度了。不知什么原因,大部分孩子看上去还是从这种经历中过来了。(译注:最后一句不知道怎么解释,留下没翻。请看原文。)

iceman73
10/11/2012 06:53 PM
"However, when the duo, along with Mr He's daughter Tiantian, arrivedat the foot of the mountain, they found that climbing season had alreadyfinished".
Recommend

“但是,当这两个人,还有何先生的女儿甜甜,到达山脚下时,他们发现攀登季节已经结束了。”

M Henri Day
10/11/2012 07:09 PM
Overlooked that, Iceman73 - thanks for the heads-up ! As I said, not atypical Chinese parent and obviously wealthy enough to pay whatever penalties(they can vary from region to region and depending upon whether the familyresides in an urban or rural location) accrue to a family with more than onechild....
Henri

忽略了这句,Iceman73,谢谢你的提醒!正如我说的,不是一个典型的中国家长,并且富到可以付超生罚金(罚金各地都有不同,并且取决于这家住在城里或是郊区)。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-10-22 11:33 | 显示全部楼层
好的,看老鹰父子如何“荒野求生”:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:10 , Processed in 0.038725 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.