四月青年社区

 找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 505|回复: 1

朗普对女儿的态度,是不是很诡异? [美国媒体]

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-21 13:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
译文简介
quora网友:如果我爸敢像特朗普对待伊万卡那样和我讲话,我肯定会用防狼喷剂喷死他,踢爆他的蛋蛋,然后老死不相往来。如果我爸敢像特朗普对待伊万卡那样和我拥抱的话,我妈一定会弄死他......
译文来源
原文地址:https://www.quora.com
正文翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:wolface 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-482265-1-1.html

Is DonaldTrump weird about hisdaughters?

特朗普对女儿的态度,是不是很诡异?



评论翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:wolface 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-482265-1-1.html

Daezy Gilder,lives in TheUnited States of America
If my dad said ANY ofthe stuff DonaldTrump has said about Ivanka, I'd spray him with mace,kickhim in the nads, andnever speak to or see him again.


如果我爸敢像特朗普对待伊万卡那样和我讲话,我肯定会用防狼喷剂喷死他,踢爆他的蛋蛋,然后老死不相往来。

If my Dad ever huggedme the way that he hugsIvanka, my mom would probably kill him.

如果我爸敢像特朗普对待伊万卡那样和我拥抱的话,我妈一定会弄死他。


Nancy Gedik, former HomeSchool Mom(2000-2011)
When I heard Donald Trumptalking abouthis daughter, saying he would marry her if he weren't her father,how beautifulhe thought she was and then went into detail about how perfect hethought herbody was I felt nauseous.


当我听说,特朗普想要娶自己女儿,可身为父亲无法让他如愿时~还有他详细形容伊万卡的美貌和完美身材时,我感觉有点想吐。

Not necessarily forthe same reason asmost other people but because he reminded me of someone.

其实,我对特朗普感到恶心的原因和其他人并不是完全一样,而是,他让我想起一个让我不愉快的人。

I have heard thesevery same remarksbefore directed towards me and every time I would cringe. Iwas hugged a littletoo often, a little too tight for a little too long. I wasmade to endureunwanted pats on the back and spontaneous shoulder massages wellinto adulthood.I could not control the shudder my body involuntarily made ateach brush againstmy skin. I was told I was the pretty sister and if weweren't related, he woulddate me. (Like I'd have no choice?!? Eww)

我曾经多次听到过这种针对我的话,而而且每次都吓得我退缩。曾经,总是有人会很频繁地拥抱我,力气很大,而且时间也很长。直到成年前,我都不得不忍受有人拍我的后背并给我的肩膀做按摩。每次有人轻轻蹭我的皮肤时,我的身体都会发抖。而且有人告诉我,我是个漂亮的妹妹,如果不是因为血缘关系,他就会约我。(好像,我根本没的选择?!)

Why? Who does DonaldTrump remind me of?

为什么?特朗普的这番话让我想起了谁?



I have since distancedmyself from mytoxic family. I want to be loved and share familial bonds withsomeone but thatis a dream that will never be realized with my birth family.

自那之后,我开始疏远这害人的家庭。我渴望得到爱和家庭和谐,但是,在我出生的这个家庭里,这一切都是遥不可及的梦。

Happy ending … I'vedecided to build myown family. Loving, supportive and protective as it shouldbe.

但是,结局是美好的,我早已决定组建自己的家庭,那是一个真正充满爱、互助和爱护的地方。

Is Trump’s behavior towardshis daughtersweird? To me it's very telling of the true nature of the man.It's creepy andsick. These are the things pedophiles do and say.

特朗普总统对自己女儿的行为怪异吗?对我而言,这就是一个男人的本质:这种行为诡异而又恶心。这正是一名恋童癖者的所作所为。



I act charming and accpect all hisinappropriate behavioursbecause I have to.

但是,我却不得不忍受他那不恰当的行为。

I really want to throw upevery time Ikiss him on the lips.

每次,我被迫亲吻他的嘴唇时,都不禁想要呕吐。

I’m sick of him paying extraattention onhow I look, but yet refused to give me any financial surpport whenI want toimprove my look- for example, teeth straightening, or a moisturiser.

我再也无法忍受——他过度关注我的长相,但是,当我提出美容的要求时,比如牙齿矫正或皮肤保湿,他却拒绝给我任何钱财。

I’m sick of him making fun ofthoseimperfect parts of my body. He’d always grab those parts and pretend tothrowthem away. All the time.

我再也无法忍受——他拿我身体的缺陷部分开玩笑。他总是吓唬我,要把这些缺陷部分卸下来然后扔到大沟里。他一直都是如此。

I’m sick of him referring meas a greatproduct of his.

我再也无法忍受——他总将我描述成为他的伟大杰作。



He’d literally tell thesebusinessmen:”noworry, Cara won’t dobusiness with your guys. She’s useless and worthless.”

他甚至会夸张的对那些商人们说“别担心,卡拉根本就不会和你们做生意。她简直一无是处。”


I’drat  
her hear Trump’s famous line:”I’ddate Ivanka if she wasn’t my daughter.”
所以,我宁愿听特朗普说出那句著名的话“如果不是身为她的父亲,我一定会和女儿去约会。”

Whenever he’s abusing me, I amforced tosit straight, smile, nod, and take notes. He’d ask me to repeat whathe said, tomake sure I was listening and I’d remember.

每当他羞辱我时,我都不得不坐直、保持微笑、点头然后做笔记。他要求我重复他的话,确保我一直在仔细认真听,而且还记住了他的话。



Stan Globo,freelance
Thomas Sowell once said thathe wouldrather see politicians hanged from the lampposts than their childrenbeenharassed by the media. As a father yourself, you should not be promotingthecontent that does exactly the latter.


托马斯·索维尔曾经说过,他宁愿看到政治家们被吊死在街灯上,也不愿看到媒体们去骚扰无辜的孩子。而作为一名父亲,你不应做出那种和后者(媒体骚扰)性质一样的出格行为。

Family is often not what itseems. Thatis one image many refer to:

事情上,一个家庭的真实样子,和你所看到的根本不同。比如说,特朗普给你留下的印象是:



Fat face, ostentations displayof wealth,high heels on the girl, and that smirk - you must feel thatsomething isseriously wrong.

油脂肥胖的大脸、喜欢炫耀财富、穿高跟鞋的女孩、还有特朗普招牌式的假笑——看到这些,你一定会认为哪里出错了!

Now look at that picture -that is how afather-daughter image should look like:

接下来,请看看这个图片吧——这张图上的父女形象堪称教科书啊:



The man is so infinitelyhandsome, allstyle and taste. And he is wearing a uniform! He is a decoratedWW2 veteran!!!!

这个男人英俊潇洒、有型还富有品味,甚至还穿了一身制服,把自己装扮成为了一名二战老兵!

The only problem, the girl inthepicture, Jane Fonda,reveals she was raped and sexually abusedas a child. That meansthis handsome man failed to protect his daughter, and thenwasn’t there for herwhen she was dealing with the outcome. She admitted thatshe had serious problemwith anxiety until he reached her fifties. And ofcourse, three failedmarriages.

但唯一的问题是,图片中的女孩——简·方达,向世人揭露说,自己在年幼的时候就被性侵过了。这说明了什么,这个外表迷人的父亲根本就没能力去保护自己的女儿,而自己的女儿不得不独自处理问题时,他根本就没有去帮助她。简·方达承认,自己患有很严重的焦虑症,直到50岁时才有所好转。可是到这时,她应经历过了三次失败的婚姻。



So what gives?

为什么我会这么想呢?

I see two possibleexplanations. Thefirst is that these comments are what passes forself-deprecating humor inTrump's mind. He's basically saying, "Everyoneknows I like to date young,attractive women. My daughter is a young,attractive woman. If I weren't herfather, I'd probably be dating her! Har harhar!"

我能想到两种可能的解释。首先,在特朗普的心中,他所说的内容都是一种自嘲式的幽默。他的意思基本上是这样的:“每个人都知道,我想要约会的对象是年轻而有吸引力的女性。我的女儿就是年轻而又吸引力。如果我不是她的父亲,那么我很可能就要去和她约会了。哈哈哈~”

Yeah, it's still creepy.

额,好吧,这番话确实是有点诡异。

The other possibility is thatTrump saysmany, many things with the sole intention of generating attention.He knows thatsaying things like this will get people talking about him, andhis number onegoal is always to get people talking about him, even if it's notin a positivelight (Trump seems to buy into the idea that there's no suchthing as badpublicity.) If this is the case, well, here we are talking abouthim.

另外一种可能性是,特朗普说各种各样的话,唯一的目的就是要引起广大群众的注意力。他不傻,知道自己的这番言论会成为广大吃瓜群众茶余饭后的讨论焦点。在他心中,唯一的目标就是让人们不断想起自己、不断讨论自己,即使讨论内容不是什么好事(特朗普似乎认可这一种观点:根本不存在什么所谓负面宣传。)如果这种假设成立,好吧,他成功了,因为我们现在都在不停地讨论他。



Perhaps Trump has also crossedthe sexualline, but maybe not. The damage is done either way.

也许特朗普已经跨过了性的界限,也许没有,但是他造成的伤害却是实实在在的。

Preeti Taneja,Entrepreneur
Well, YES, he is weird!!!

好吧,特朗普的确很诡异!

“Don’t you think my daughter’shot? She’shot, right?” commented Donald Trump in 1997, on his then-teendaughter IvankaTrump.

1997年,特朗普是这样评价她仅十几岁的女儿伊万卡的——“你们难道不觉得伊万卡很性感吗?她很火辣,是不是?”



SthitaprajnaMishra,studies Information Technology atCollege of Engineering and Technology,Bhubaneswar (2021)
Here is Bill Clintonengaging in a littletete-e-tete with his daughter Chelsea Clinton-

这张是总统比尔·克林顿和女儿切尔西·克林顿说悄悄话的图片——



Here is Obama posing with hisdaughters-

这张是总统奥巴马和女儿们对着镜头的照片——





Here is Obama giving alittlemouth-to-mouth kissie-

这张是总统奥巴马和女儿亲吻的照片——



Didn’t found any of thesephotos weird,did you?

这些照片没有发现任何异常之处,对不对?

Now look at this photo ofTrump“grabbing” his daughter’s arse-

接下来,看看总统特朗普和女儿的照片



Really?

不是吧?



Where are the liberal feminists now?

那些女权主义者们又到哪里去了?

And if you find the belowphoto creepy,then what about Obama kissing his minor daughter on her lips andChelsea andBill facing so close to each other in the above pictures?

如果你觉得这些照片诡异,那么奥巴马总统亲自己小女儿嘴唇的照片,以及克林顿和女儿接触特别紧密的照片,是不是也可以说是很诡异呢?



I am not a die-hard Trumpsupporter.

说实话,我并不是特朗普的死忠粉。

I don’t want to justify allhisstatements, many of which were quite sexist and plain rude in nature.

我不想对他的言论发表什么看法,当然了,不可否认,里面很多内容都充满了性别歧视和粗鲁。



My sister has done a lotfashionmodeling. She also does underwear. This is not her — it’s Romee Strijd.But insome photos they look very similar. They know eachother aswell.

她为很多种服装做过模特,包括内衣。下面的照片并不是我的妹妹,而是罗梅·埃利斯。不过,她们俩都认识,而且在一些照片上看起来也很像。



Let me make a few assumptions—

我来做出几种假设——

1. Your sisterdoesn’t look like this.
2. You haven’tseen pictures of your sister wearing thongs and bras.
3. You haven’tseen your sister walk runways in her underwear.


1、你的妹妹长相并不是这样。
2、你还没有见过妹妹穿丁字裤和胸罩的照片。
3、你还没有见过妹妹穿内裤走T台的样子。



Is Trump weird for commentingaboutIvanka? Yes, to me, it’s weird. I know that my sister isattractive to most people.But I still couldn’t see myself saying I would dateher.

特朗普对伊万卡的言论很诡异吗?是的,对我而言,这种言论简直太诡异了!我当然知道自己的妹妹是个万人迷,但是我从来不会跟她说出这种话。

It’s just, frankly, gross.

坦白讲,能对自己女儿说出这种话,真的是太令人作呕了。



发表于 2018-11-21 15:31 | 显示全部楼层
肥水不流外人田。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:01 , Processed in 0.034472 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表