johnsonpersonal 发表于 2009-3-23 21:12

【史上最无聊的唱衰中国博客文章】是的,我们没有电脑

本帖最后由 johnsonpersonal 于 2009-3-23 21:20 编辑

【原文标题】Yes, we have no computers
【中文标题】是的,我们没有电脑
【登载媒体】TYPEPAD
【来源地址】http://washingtonbureau.typepad.com/china/2009/03/yes-we-have-no-computers.html
【译者】Johnsonpersonal
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【译文】

Yes, we have no computers
是的,我们没有电脑

I got a very interesting email from a regular reader of this blog. He lives in Zhengzhou in Henan Province, and recently had an unusual experience trying to buy a computer.
我从我的博客的读者那里收到一封很有趣的电子邮件。他住在河南的郑州市,最近有一段很不寻常的买电脑的经历。

I can't vouch that his experience is the same across China, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were.
我不敢断言他的经历在中国都是一样,但如果是也不会让我感到惊讶。

The following is his email. I only have removed a few sentences giving his identity:
以下是他的电子邮件(的内容)。我只是把显示他的身份的句子删掉。

I have a maddening and interesting story to relate to you. Might be an interesting story for you.
我有一个令人发狂和有趣的故事告诉你。也许对于你来说是一个有趣的故事。

I am a filmmaker. I came to China in 2002 twice making documentaries and a year later came back to stay. I've been teaching and doing my photography for the last five years but not a lot of video. Oh, I've been shooting a lot of video but without a good computer to edit my stuff, I haven't really been doing a lot. A few months ago, I decided to buy a powerful media computer and start producing TV again. I've been looking, deciding the perfect computer for my needs. I've been to the Chinese Lenovo, Sony and Dell websites. I finally decided on a Lenovo workhorse of a computer. Found it on the Chinese Lenovo website. Powerful processor, 1TB hard drive, tons of ram, HD video board and Blue Ray DVD burner. Nice, nice machine...nice price too, 10,000 yuan.
我是一个电影拍摄者。在2002年时为了制作纪录片,我去了两次中国,一年后(即2003年)我又回去了(即又回到中国)。在过去的5年内,我一直从事摄影行业的教育和进行摄影,但很少录像拍摄。噢,其实我已经拍了很多的录像,但没有一台比较好的电脑去编辑我的资料。几个月前,我决定去买一台强大的多媒体电影再次制作电视节目。我一直在寻找,要选择一台理想的符合我需要的电脑。我已经上过联想,索尼和戴尔的网站。最后我决定要买一台联想的重负荷的电脑。(这台电脑)我是在中国联想的网站上发现的。强大的处理器,1TBB的硬盘,高内存,高清视频监视平台, 蓝光DVD刻录机,很好,很好的机器...价格也很不错,1万元人民币。

Last month I was back in Dali and chatting with a couple of western filmmakers who also work and live here in China. I told them of my plan to buy a good "power" computer and start doing my thing again. They both laughed and said good luck buying my computer in China. I said I found it on Lenovo's website and I was sure I would have no problem. They went on to tell me it was next to impossible for the average Joe Blow to walk in off the street to the dealer and actually BUY one of those big computers you see online. They told me their experience here was that the government DOES NOT want the public to have these powerful computers. They said I would find I'd have to go home to buy a good Lenovo. Well, I just couldn't believe that.
上个月,我回到大里,和两个同样工作和住在中国的西方的电影拍摄者聊天。我告诉他们我我要买一台功能超卓的电脑和再次开始做我的事情。他们笑着说祝我在中国买电脑好运。我说我在联想的网站上找到一台,我确定不会有问题。他们继续对我说,普通老百姓几乎不可能到开在街道上的经销商上真正地买到你在网上看到的一台这样强大的电脑。他们告诉我他在在这里的经体验是政府是不想公众有这些功能强大的电脑。他们说我会去买一台好的联想的时候就会发现。唉,真不能让人相信。

Well...yesterday I went to Zhengzhou's computer center with 10,000 yuan in my pocket...and found what I had been told in Dali was 100% correct. I spent three hours...went to a dozen stores...Lenovo, HP, Dell, Sony...and found the same thing. I can buy a moderate computer...good for the internet and small chores...but they couldn't even order the big ones that were currently listed on their Chinese websites. If I'm a university or a Communist government office maybe but not me, average Joe Blow.
昨天,我口袋里带了1万元人民币去郑州的电脑中心...我发现在大里他们告诉我的情况是100%的正确。我花了三个小时。。。逛了12家商店,包括联想,惠普,索尼...都发现在同样的情况.我可以买一个中等的电脑....上网很快....但他们不能订购这些大的现在在他们中国的网站上出现的电脑。如是大学或中共政府办公室也许可以,但不是我,不是我这个普通百姓。

I went online at the stores and showed the managers (always deal with the managers!) their own company websites and SHOWED them the computer I wanted and the reply was always the same...not available! When I walked in the first Lenovo store (where my school bought all their computers), I showed the salesman my computer printout of the computer I wanted FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE and he said he could order it for me and have it in a week. I said order it...he walked to the counter and made a phone call. About five minutes later the manager came to me and asked me why I needed such a powerful computer. I told him to do video. He proceded to give me a bunch of excuses why he couldn't get it. Lenovo has several models that will suit my needs...but when we went to Lenovo's website, the manager said ALL those models were "unavailable". Basically the same story at all the stores I went to.
我在那些商店上网告诉那些经理他们公司的网站,并给他们看我想要的电脑,他们的回答都是一样的....不行!当我走进第一家出联想的商店(我们学校的电脑都是从那里买的),我给他们看我从他们自己的网站上打印出来的电脑图片,他说他可以帮我预订,在一个星期内可以收到。我说我订购...他走到服务台,打了个电话。大约5分钟后,经理向我走来,问我为什么要这么强大的电脑。我告诉他要制作录像。然后他向我表达了一连串的解释为什么他订不到。说联想有很多的型号,会满足我的要求...但是当我们进入到联想的网站,这个经理说所有的这些型号都“不行”。几乎每一家我去过的商店都表示同样的歉意。

I've been fuming ever since. What really pisses me off is not the computer per se...no, what angers me is for the past five years I have been pretty naive about just how much control this Communist government actually has over the people. I've told my friends and family of the freedom the Chinese people actually have...or what I have PERCEIVED to be freedom. But yesterday was just a small example of one of the many, many little things, little freedoms that the people here are denied. Little things that as an American I just take for granted. All those little freedoms...it's not the big stuff...it's all the little things. I told my Chinese wife that in the states I can walk in the store and walk out in 30 minutes with the actual computer I want. It's just a small thing but rather profound to me. What an eye opener to me to say the least.
我到现在还不明白。使我生气的不是电脑...不是,使我生气的是在过去的五年里我对共产党政府实际上在这样统治人民的认识是如此幼稚.我已经告诉我的朋友和家人中国人民实际上很有自由...或者是我所感觉自由。但是昨天这只是这些被剥夺很多很多的小事情,小的自由中的一个小的例子。作为一个美国人,这些小事情我觉得理所当然。所有这些小的自由...并不是什么大事情...全都是小事情...我告诉我的中国妻子,在美国,从进入商店到出来,30分钟内,就可以买到实际上我想要的电脑。这是仅仅是一件小事情,但对于来说相当深刻。至少可以这样说,简直令人瞠目。

Does the government believe I'll use that computer to overthrow Tibet or something???
政府会认为我会用这台电脑去推翻西藏或者其它东西?

Anyway...the more I thought about it, thought it might make for a good story.
无论如何...我思考,思考着它会成为一个很好的故事。

Thanks.
谢谢

March 21, 2009
2009年3月21日

沙发占位,尽快附上外国网友评论

本帖最后由 johnsonpersonal 于 2009-3-23 21:16 编辑

板凳占位,尽快附上外国网友评论

johnsonpersonal 发表于 2009-3-23 21:13

地板占位,尽快附上外国网友评论

红色的血 发表于 2009-3-23 21:21

哈哈 当年美国人卖中国电脑还要派一个人跟在中国守着电脑不让中国人用.只能由他操作.不同的是那是中国买的高速电脑

herox3000 发表于 2009-3-23 21:23

本帖最后由 herox3000 于 2009-3-23 21:27 编辑

占座等后文

ps:10000rmb配置的电脑很难买吗?

麒龙z 发表于 2009-3-23 21:23

本帖最后由 麒龙z 于 2009-3-23 21:43 编辑

对方说的很可笑,把基本概念混绕了。首先要思考一下普通电脑和专业型电脑的基本行情。
“几个月前,我决定去买一台强大的多媒体电影再次制作电视节目。”在一直以来国外垄断的市场下,在中国这种强大的多媒体而且还是带电影编辑的电脑价格是一般人能够购买得起吗?这种机器通常只是在电视台以及电影制片厂才可能拥有的高端产品,这种是个人能够购买得起的吗?通常价格估计在10万RMB以上。
再就是我们普通的电脑,很荣幸的不少诸位眼睛瞎了的记者们,在中国电脑的价格也就是几个月工资可以解决问题的机器而已,最低的甚至还不到最普通人的两月工资也就是2000RMB而已。你太看低中国人们了吧。

当然如果你拿高端产品的价格与普通产品相比我不得不说你是一个白痴,因为你更本不懂得行情。如果你认为这种高档产品价格太过昂贵,那么你应该站在中国甚至世界人们的地场反对垄断。

鉴定完毕,作者不是白痴就是傻瓜。尤其是从这种所谓商品购买中的所谓言辞既然能够延伸到所谓的政治,更为白痴。

(我是一个中国最基层的县城的一个普通人,我家电脑现在有两台,而且不包括以前念书的时候因为电脑太过时报废的一台,那报废的电脑当时花费就是9000RMB,到现在已经十年了。我现在在家中两台电脑中的一台机器与大家交流,我妻子现在正在使用另一台电脑看着她喜欢的电视剧,直接连接到40寸的液晶电视机观看。别把中国看太低)

165449chen 发表于 2009-3-23 21:23

不明白,用1W的电脑和5000的电脑上网有区别吗?
居然会想到西藏去?
在中国还有用钱买不到的东西?除了核武器吧?
我猜店老板说的NO可能是说没这货而不是不能卖这电脑吧!

大地 发表于 2009-3-23 21:25

在中国买不到电脑?!
莫非这老外刚刚是褪完毛站起来的猴子吧!

芒果记 发表于 2009-3-23 21:26

可以看出污蔑中国是一桩多么伟大而时髦的事业啊。。。。

avava 发表于 2009-3-23 21:27

這個作者的中國妻子沒有告訴她的丈夫,鄭州比較小,可以到北京來買高性能的電腦嗎?最起碼和政府沒關係吧。

evenstar 发表于 2009-3-23 21:27

o3O116)上帝在哭泣~~~~ 自己的羔羊居然如此愚蠢

tengyi 发表于 2009-3-23 21:35

Anyway...the more I thought about it, thought it might make for a good story.
无论如何...我思考,思考着它会成为一个很好的故事。

johnsonpersonal 发表于 2009-3-23 21:35

占座等后文

ps:10000rmb配置的电脑很难买吗?
herox3000 发表于 2009-3-23 21:23 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

我的手提就是直接在网上订购。。。很快就送到啦。。。
所以说很无聊嘛。。。

JAM 发表于 2009-3-23 21:41

太有趣了,他能在联想网站上查到,为什么不直接订货?网购不会吗? 还是不如我家的小狗狗? 我家的小狗狗瞧见有兴趣的东西还会 拍键盘呢。

麒龙z 发表于 2009-3-23 21:44

太有趣了,他能在联想网站上查到,为什么不直接订货?网购不会吗? 还是不如我家的小狗狗? 我家的小狗狗瞧见有兴趣的东西还会 拍键盘呢。
JAM 发表于 2009-3-23 21:41 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

老兄太有趣了,不过楼主刊登的文章的作者比你家狗狗要笨多了。

come2008on 发表于 2009-3-23 21:51

侧面反映出了一个问题,那就是中国相对来说还是太穷啊

JAM 发表于 2009-3-23 21:52

我不相信郑州买不到 10,000元的电脑,又不是 10万元的。西媒NC,可见一斑!

chencongbin1988 发表于 2009-3-23 21:53

在西方这是属于政治正确的一篇文章

星星之火 发表于 2009-3-23 21:57

应该算是误会~~ 郑州真没那个电脑 - -#
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
查看完整版本: 【史上最无聊的唱衰中国博客文章】是的,我们没有电脑