青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:15

经典语句与文章翻译欣赏

1.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。
   Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it is meaningless to oppress yourself.
   2.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。
   Among thousands of people, you meet those you’ve met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.
   3.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的.
   Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
   4.能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶。    
   Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
   5.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。
   “You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.” Fish said to water. “But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.”Answered water.
   6.我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑。在苦苦挣扎中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你会感到一种生命的暖意,或许仅有短暂的一瞥,就足以使我感奋不已。
It‘s true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
   7.我不去想是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想,身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影
   I wouldn‘t care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn‘t care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal.
   8.后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪.后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误.所以不要后悔。
   Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a good words !
   9.快乐要有悲伤作陪,雨过应该就有天晴。如果雨后还是雨,如果忧伤之后还是忧伤.请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你!
   Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.
   10.生命中,不断地有人离开或进入。于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了。生命中,不断地有得到和失落。于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了。 然而,看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?
There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn‘t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain forever?

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:18

积极看待每一天
If your life feels like it is lacking the power that you want and the motivation that you need, sometimes all you have to do is shift your point of view.
如果你觉得心有余力不足,觉得缺乏前进的动力,有时候你只需要改变思维的角度。
By training your thoughts to concentrate on the bright side of things, you are more likely to have the incentive to follow through on your goals. You are less likely to be held back by negative ideas that might limit your performance.
试着训练自己的思想朝好的一面看,这样你就会汲取实现目标的动力,而不会因为消极沉沦停滞不前。
Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
一旦变换看问题的角度,你的生活会豁然开朗,幸福快乐会接踵而来。别交出掌握命运的主动权,也别指望局面会不可思议的好转。你必须与内心希望与热情步调一致。建立自信,敢于与困难短兵相接,而非绕道而行。记住,力量不是驾驭局势的法宝,无坚不摧的能力才是最重要的。
Always believe that good things are possible, and remember that mistakes can be lessons that lead to discoveries. Take your fear and transform it into trust; learn to rise above anxiety and doubt. Turn your "worry hours" into "productive hours". Take the energy that you have wasted and direct it toward every worthwhile effort that you can be involved in. You will see beautiful things happen when you allow yourself to experience the joys of life. You will find happiness when you addopt positive thinking into your daily routine and make it an important part of your world.
请坚信,美好的降临并非不可能,失误也许是成功的前奏。将惶恐化作信任,学会超越担忧和疑虑。让“诚惶诚恐”的时光变得“富有成效”。不要挥霍浪费精力,将它投到有意义的事情中去。当你下意识品尝生命的欢愉时,美好就会出现。当你积极地看待生活,并以此作为你的日常准则时,你就会找到快乐的真谛。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:20

As we all know, love is the crux of a happy life.
众所周知,爱是幸福生活的关键所在。
Love helps us stay calm and serene even when things are tough.
爱帮助我们在时事艰难的时候保持沉着,平静的心态。
It can carry us through the hard times.
它能帮我们度过苦难的时光。
Love looks for ways to be of service.
爱会自己寻找助人的途径。
Love is enjoying the surprises of life,
爱是享受生命中的诸多惊喜,
and being totally delighted with what life gives you.
爱是完全满足于生活的给予。
Love is the key to happiness
爱是幸福生活的钥匙,
and it is a real blessing to others.  
爱是对他人真挚的祝福。

People who love make the world a kind and gentle place and other people feel safe around them.
心中有爱的人让世界充满仁慈和儒雅之风,让周围的人感到安全。
They appreciate differences instead of making them a cause for prejudice or fighting.  
他们求同存异,而不是把分歧作为成见或者争执的理由。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:21

比尔盖茨的十大人生定律

Life is not fair, get used to it.
生活是不公平的;要去适应它。
The world won"t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
这世界并不会在意你的自尊。这世界指望你在自我感觉良好之前先要有所成就。
You will not make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won"t be a vice president with a car phone, until you earn both.
高中刚毕业你不会一年挣4万美元。你不会成为一个公司的副总裁,并拥有一部装有电话的汽车,直到你将此职位和汽车电话都挣到手。
If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn"t have tenure.
如果你认为你的老师严厉,等你有了老板再这样想。老板可是没有任期限制的。
Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping; they called it opportunity.
烙牛肉饼并不有损你的尊严。你的祖父母对烙牛肉饼可有不同的定义;他们称它为机遇。
If you mess up, it"s not your parents" fault, so don"t whine about our mistakes, learn from them.
如果你陷入困境,那不是你父母的过错,所以不要尖声抱怨我们的错误,要从中吸取教训。
Before you were born, your parents weren"t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents" generation, try "delousing" the closet in your own room.
在你出生之前,你的父母并非像他们现在这样乏味。他们变成今天这个样子是因为这些年来他们一直在为你付账单,给你洗衣服,听你大谈你是如何的酷。所以,如果你想消灭你父母那一辈中的"寄生虫"来拯救雨林的话,还是先去清除你房间衣柜里的虫子吧。
Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they"ll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn"t bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
你的学校也许已经不再分优等生和劣等生,但生活却仍在作出类似区分。在某些学校已经废除不及格分;只要你想找到正确答案,学校就会给你无数的机会。这和现实生活中的任何事情没有一点相似之处。
Life is not divided into semesters. You don"t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
生活不分学期。你并没有暑假可以休息,也没有几位雇主乐于帮你发现自我。自己找时间做吧。
Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
电视并不是真实的生活。在现实生活中,人们实际上得离开咖啡屋去干自己的工作。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:24

1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.   
2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.  
3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.   
4.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
5.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.  
6.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.
7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.
8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.   
9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
9.When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
10.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.  
11.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.   
12.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
12.Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.   
13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
13.I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
14.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。
14.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.  
15.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
15.Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. 
16.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
16.We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.  
17.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
17.Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.   
18.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
18.In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness
19.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
19.If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, sheneeds reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herselfclearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
20.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
20.An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.  
21.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。
21. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.  
22.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
22.In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.   
23.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
23.Idon't think that when people grow up, they will become morebroad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's theleast. And then be a simple man.  
24.当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
24.When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up andhave a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't takeaway the world that belongs to you.

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:26

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind.
青春不是年华,而是心境;
It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees.
青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,
It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions;
而是深沉的意志、宏伟的想象、炽热的感情;
It is the freshness of the deep spring of life.
青春是生命的深泉在涌流。
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,
青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,
of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.
进去压倒苟安,如此锐气,
This often exits in a man of 60, more than a boy of 20.
二十后生有之,六旬男子则更多见。
nobody grows merely by the number of years;we grow old by deserting our ideas.
年年有加,并非垂老;理想丢弃,方堕暮年。
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓唐必至灵魂。
Worry, fear, self-distrust1 bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
烦忧、惶恐、丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰。
Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders,
无论年届花甲,抑或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,
the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living.
孩童般天真久盛不衰。
In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station;
人人心中皆有一台天线,
so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from infinite,
只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号,
so long as you are young.
你就青春永驻,风华常存。
When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with the snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism,
一旦天线倒塌,锐气被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,
then you've grown old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up,
几十年方二十,实已垂老矣;
to catch waves of optimism, there's hope you may die young at 80.
然则只要竖起天线,捕捉乐观的信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉得年轻。

以上为直译版,下面为意译版:
  青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面,丹唇,柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炽热的感情;青春是生命的源泉在不息的涌流。
  青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯懦,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,弱冠后生有之,耳顺之年,则亦多见,年岁有加,并非垂老;理想丢弃,方堕暮年。
  岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤,热忱抛却,颓唐必至灵魂。忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰。
  无论年届古稀,抑或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰。人人心中皆深植一片追求,只要你从天上,人间追求美好,希望,欢乐,勇气和力量,你就青春永驻,风华长存。
  一旦追求消失,锐气如同冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭,自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实已老矣。然坚持追求,你就有望在百岁高龄告别尘寰时仍觉年青。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:27

Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long are you young.
无论是60岁还是16岁,你需要保持永不衰竭的好奇心、永不熄灭的孩提般求知的渴望和追求事业成功的欢乐与热情。在你我的心底,有一座无线电台,它能在多长时间里接收到人间万物传递来的美好、希望、欢乐、鼓舞和力量的信息,你就会年轻多长时间。
An individual human existence should be like a river—small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past boulders and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become merged in the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being.
人的生命应当像河流,开始是涓涓细流,受两岸的限制而十分狭窄,尔后奔腾咆哮,翻过危岩,飞越瀑布,河面渐渐开阔,河岸也随之向两边隐去,最后水流平缓,森森无际,汇入大海之中,个人就这样毫无痛苦地消失了。
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.This often exists in a man of sixty more than a boy of twenty.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We grow old by deserting our ideals.
青春意味着战胜懦弱的那股大丈夫气概和摈弃安逸的那种冒险精神。往往一个60岁的老者比一个20岁的青年更多一点这种劲头。人老不仅仅是岁月流逝所致,更主要的是不思进取的结果。
Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
光阴可以在颜面上留下印记,而热情之火的熄灭则在心灵上刻下皱纹。烦恼、恐惧、缺乏自信会扭曲人的灵魂,并将青春化为灰烬。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:28

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。   

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

开山 发表于 2009-12-30 09:28

感谢楼主!受教了Q20)

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:31

Tucked away in our subconsciousness is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are travelling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving on a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.
 我们的潜意识里藏着一派田园诗般的风光!我们仿佛身处一次横贯大陆的漫漫旅程之中!乘着火车,我们领略着窗外流动的景色:附近高速公路上奔驰的汽车、十字路口处招手的孩童、远山上吃草的牛群、源源不断地从电厂排放出的烟尘、一片片的玉米和小麦、平原与山谷、群山与绵延的丘陵、天空映衬下城市的轮廓,以及乡间的庄园宅第!

But the uppermost in our minds is the final destination. On a certain day at a certain hour, we will pull into the station. Bands will be playing and flags waving. Once we reach there, so many wonderful dreams will come true and the pieces of our lives will be fit together like a completed jigsaw puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes loitering, waiting, waiting, waiting for the station.
 然而我们心里想得最多的却是最终的目的地!在某一天的某一时刻,我们将会抵达进站!迎接我们的将是乐队和飘舞的彩旗!一旦到了那儿,多少美梦将成为现实,我们的生活也将变得完整,如同一块理好了的拼图!可是我们现在在过道里不耐烦地踱来踱去,咒骂火车的拖拖拉拉!我们期待着,期待着,期待着火车进站的那一刻!

"When we reach the station, that will be it", we cry. "When I'm 18", "When I buy a new 450SL Mercedes Benz", "When I put my last kid through collage", "When I have paid off the mortgage", "When I get a promotion", "When I reach the age of the retirement, I shall live happily ever after."

"当我们到站的时候,一切就都好了!"我们呼喊着!"当我18岁的时候!""当我有了一辆新450SL奔驰的时候!""当我供最小的孩子念完大学的时候!""当我偿清贷款的时候!""当我官升高任的时候!""当我到了退休的时候,就可以从此过上幸福的生活啦!"
Sooner or later, we must realize that there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly outdistances us.
"Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled withe the Psalm 118:24:"This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tommorrow. Reget and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today.
So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead, climb more mountains, eat more icecreams, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less. Life must be lived as we go along. Then the station will come soon enough.
  可是我们终究会认识到人生的旅途中并没有车站,也没有能够"一到永逸"的地方!生活的真正乐趣在于旅行的过程,而车站不过是个梦,它始终遥遥领先于我们!
  真正令人发疯的不是今日的负担,而是对昨日的悔恨及对明日的恐惧!悔恨与恐惧是一对孪生窃贼,将今天从你我身边偷走!
  那么就不要在过道里徘徊吧,别老惦记着你离车站还有多远!何不换一种活法,将更多的高山攀爬,多吃点儿冰淇淋甜甜嘴巴,经常光着脚板儿溜达,在更多的河流里畅游,多看看夕阳西下,多点欢笑哈哈,少让泪水滴答!生活得一边过一边瞧!车站就会很快到达!

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:34

Much meaning can be conveyed, clearly, with our eyes, so it is often said that eyes can speak.
Do you have such kind of experience? In a bus you may look at stranger, but not too long. And if he is sensing that he is being stared at, he may feel uncomfortable.
The same in daily life. If you are looked at for more than necessary, you will look at yourself up and down, to see if there is anything wrong with you. If nothing goes wrong, you will feel angry toward other’s stare with you that way. Eyes do speak, right?
Looking too long at someone may seem to be rude and aggressive. But things are different when it comes to stare at the opposite sex. If a man glances at a woman for more than 10 seconds and refuses to avert his gaze, his intentions are obvious, that is, he wishes to attract her attention, to make her understand that he is admiring her.
However, the normal eye contact for two people engaged in conversation is that the speaker will only look at the listener from time to time, in order to make sure that the listener does pay attention to what the former is speaking, to tell him that he is attentive.
If a speaker looks at you continuously when speaking, as if he tries to dominate you, you will feel disconcerted. A poor liar usually exposes himself by looking too long at the victim, since he believes in the false idea that to look straight in the eye is a sign of honest communication. Quite the contrary.
In fact, continuous eye contact is confined to lovers only, who will enjoy looking at each other tenderly for a long time, to show affection that words cannot express.
Evidently, eye contact should be done according to the relationship between two people and the specificsituation.
我们的眼睛能准确地传达一些信息,所以人们常说,眼睛会说话。
你有过类似的体验吗?在公共汽车上,你可能会看着一个陌生人,但时间不会太长。而且,如果他能感觉到有人盯着他,会觉得浑身不自在。
日常生活中亦如此。如果别人一直盯着你看,你就会不由自主地审视自己,看看是不是有什么地方弄错了。如果一切正常,你就会对别人的这种盯梢很气愤。眼睛确实能说话,不是吗?
过久的盯着别人看会给人一种粗鲁和侵犯的感觉。但异性之间的凝视就不同了。如果一个男人盯着一个女人超过10秒钟,还不想挪开视线的话,他的意思就十分明显了,他想引起她的注意,想让她知道他爱慕她。
正常情况下,两人交谈时,目光接触能传达这样的意思:说者偶尔看看听者,以此确认听着是否在认真倾听。而对于听者来说,他会一直看着说话的人,以此告诉他,自己正专心致志的听着。
假如与你说话的那个人直直的盯着你,好像要镇住你似的,你便会感到惶恐不安。一般地,说谎者往往就是看别人的时间过长,而令人起疑。因为他们以为直视别人的眼睛是诚实沟通的表现,结果恰恰相反。
实际上,长时间的相互凝视仅适合情人之间,他们喜欢温柔的对视,用目光来传达言语无法表达的爱意。
显然,目光交流应该根据双方的关系和特定场合来进行。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:36

生活的忠告-Words to Live by

I'll give you some advice about life.
给你生活的忠告
Eat more roughage;
多吃些粗粮;
Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;
给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;
Remember what life tells you;
熟记生活告诉你的一切;
Don't take to heart every thing you hear. Don't spend all that you have. Don't sleep as long as you want;
不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;
Whenever you say" I love you", please say it honestly;
无论何时说"我爱你",请真心实意;
Whenever you say" I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes;
无论何时说"对不起",请看对方的眼睛;
Fall in love at first sight;
相信一见钟情;
Don't neglect dreams;
请不要忽视梦想;
Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;
深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;
Find a way to settle, not to dispute;
用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;
Never judge people by their appearance;
永远不要以貌取人;
Speak slowly, but think quickly;
慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;
When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and say, "Why do you want to know?"
当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:"你为什么想知道?"
Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;
记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;
Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart;
给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;
When someone sneezes say, "God bless you";
当别人打喷嚏时,说一声"上帝保佑";
If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson;
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;
Remember the three " respects" .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;
记住三个"尊": 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;
Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;
不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;
Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!
无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!
Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!
无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!
Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage;
找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;
Find time for yourself.
找点时间,单独呆会儿;
Life will change what you are but not who you are;
欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;
Remember that silence is golden;
记住:沉默是金;
Read more books and watch less television;
多看点书,少看点电视;
Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;
过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door;
相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;
The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;
家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;
Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;
尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;
When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers;
当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;
You cannot hold onto yesterday;
不要摆脱不了昨天;
Figure out the meaning of someone's words;
多注意言下之意;
Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;
和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;
Treat our earth in a friendly way,don't fool around with mother nature;
善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;
Do the thing you should do;
做自己该做的事;
Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;
不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;
Go to a place you've never been to every year.
每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;
如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;
Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;
记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;
Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;
深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;
Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;
记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;
Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;
回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;
In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;
无论是烹饪不是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:37

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"
"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."
But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.
I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.
I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.
I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.
Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.
I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.
My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

时光任苒,朋友已经老大不小了。我们坐在一起吃饭的时候,她漫不经心地提到她和她的丈夫正考虑要小孩。“我们正在做一项调查,”她半开玩笑地说。“你觉得我应该要个小孩吗?”
“他将改变你的生活。”我小心翼翼地说道,尽量使语气保持客观。“这我知道。”她答道,“周末睡不成懒觉,再也不能随心所欲休假了……”
但我说的绝非这些。我注视着朋友,试图整理一下自己的思绪。我想让她知道她永远不可能在分娩课上学到的东西。我想让她知道:分娩的有形伤疤可以愈合,但是做母亲的情感伤痕却永远如新,她会因此变得十分脆弱。
我想告诫她:做了母亲后,每当她看报纸时就会情不自禁地联想:“如果那件事情发生在我的孩子身上将会怎样啊!”每一次飞机失事、每一场住宅火灾都会让她提心吊胆。看到那些忍饥挨饿的孩子们的照片时,她会思索:世界上还有什么比眼睁睁地看着自己的孩子饿死更惨的事情呢?我打量着她精修细剪的指甲和时尚前卫的衣服,心里想到:不管她打扮多么考究,做了母亲后,她会变得像护崽的母熊那样原始而不修边幅。
我觉得自己应该提醒她,不管她在工作上投入了多少年,一旦做了母亲,工作就会脱离常规。她自然可以安排他人照顾孩子,但说不定哪天她要去参加一个非常重要的商务会议,却忍不住想起宝宝身上散发的甜甜乳香。她不得不拼命克制自己,才不致于为了看看孩子是否安然无羔而中途回家。
我想告诉朋友,有了孩子后,她将再也不能按照惯例做出决定。在餐馆,5岁的儿子想进男厕而不愿进女厕将成为摆在她眼前的一大难题:她将在两个选择之间权衡一番:尊重孩子的独立和性别意识,还是让他进男厕所冒险被潜在的儿童性骚扰者侵害?任凭她在办公室多么果断,作为母亲,她仍经常事后后悔自己当时的决定。
注视着我的这位漂亮的朋友,我想让她明确地知道,她最终会恢复到怀孕前的体重,但是她对自己的感觉已然不同。她现在视为如此重要的生命将随着孩子的诞生而变得不那么宝贵。为了救自己的孩子,她时刻愿意献出自己的生命。但她也开始希望多活一些年头,不是为了实现自己的梦想,而是为了看着孩子们美梦成真。
我想向朋友形容自己看到孩子学会击球时的喜悦之情。我想让她留意宝宝第一次触摸狗的绒毛时的捧腹大笑。我想让她品尝快乐,尽管这快乐真实得令人心痛。
朋友的表情让我意识到自己已经是热泪盈眶。“你永远不会后悔,”我最后说。然后紧紧地握住朋友的手,为她、为自己、也为每一位艰难跋涉、准备响应母亲职业神圣的召唤的平凡女性献上自己的祈祷

遥远的冬天 发表于 2009-12-30 09:38

不错不错。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:39

Promise don't come easy诺言来的不容易

I should have known all along
我早该明白
there was something wrong
我们之间出现了问题
I just never read between the lines
我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音
Then I woke up one day and found you on your way
于是有一天我醒来,发现你已离去
Leaving nothing but my heart behind
只留下了我的心
What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢
Promises don't come easy
诺言来的不容易
But tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay
告诉我是否有一种方法,可以让你回到我身边
Well I'd promises anything to you
那样的话我愿向你承诺一切
I've been walkin' around with my head hanging down
我四处游荡,脑袋低垂
Wondrin' what I'm gonna do
不知如何是好
'Cause when you walked out that door,I knew I needed you more
因为当你走出门去,我知道我需要你
Than to take a chance on losing you
而不愿失去你
我该如何补偿你呢
Promises don't come easy
承诺不是轻易作出的
You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time
告诉我是否有一种方法,可以让你回到我身边
That's the promise that I give to you
那么我愿向你承诺一切
You never thought I loved you
你过去从不觉得我爱你
I guess you never thought I cared
你大概也觉得我不在乎吧
I was just too proud to say it out loud
但我只不过是太矜持而无法大声表白
Now I know, to let my feelings go (so tell me)
现在我知道应该让情感释放(告诉我)
我该如何补偿你呢
Promises don't come easy
承诺不是轻易做出的
You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time
我已下定决心,这次一定可以
That's the promise I can give to you
这就是我可以给你的承诺

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:42

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。
2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。
3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。
4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。
7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。
8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失,时不再来。
9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。
10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。
11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天,山外有山。
13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马,安知非福。
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)
15. Business is business. 公事公办。
16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。
18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。
19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。
20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生,二回熟。
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。
22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。
23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)
24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑,还是家里好。
26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。
27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界,无奇不有。)
28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至,金石为开。)
29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:45

Where there is great love, there arealways miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。 Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。 Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
爱情是生活最好的提神剂。Love never dies.
爱情永不死。The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。A heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。 Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
爱情就像月亮,不增则减。The soul cannot live without love.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。 Brief is life, but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:46

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less.
我们这个时代在历史上的说法就是我们拥有更高的建筑,但是有更暴的脾气;我们拥有更宽阔的高速公路,却有更狭隘的观点;我们花费得更多,拥有得却更少;我们购买得更多却享受得更少。
We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time; we have more degrees, but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but more problems; more medicine, but less wellness.
我们的房子越来越大,家庭却越来越小;便利越来越多,时间却越来越少;学位越来越多,感觉却越来越少;知识越来越多,观点却越来越少;专家越来越多,问题也越来越多;药物越来越多,健康却越来越少。
We drink too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry too quickly, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.
我们喝得太多,花钱大手大脚,笑得太少,开车太快,易怒,熬夜,赖床,书读得越来越少,电视看得越来越多,却很少向上帝祈祷。
We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life; we’ve added years to life, not life to years.
我们常常夸夸其谈,却很少付出爱心,且常常心中充满了仇恨。我们学会了如何谋生,而不知如何生活。我们延长了生命的期限,而不是生活的期限。
We’ve been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor. We’ve conquered outer space, but not inner space; we’ve done larger things, but not better things.
我们登上了月球,并成功返回,却不能穿过街道去拜访新邻居。我们已经征服了太空,却征服不了自己的内心;我们的事业越做越大,但质量却没有提高。
We’ve cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul; we’ve split the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less; we plan more, but accomplish less.
我们清洁了空气,却污染了灵魂;我们分离了原子,却无法驱除我们的偏见;我们写得更多,学到的却更少;我们的计划更多,完成的却更少。
We’ve learned to rush, but not to wait; we have higher incomes, but, lower morals.
我们学会了奔跑,却忘记了如何等待;我们的收入越来越高,道德水平却越来越低。
We build more computers to hold more information to produce more copies than ever, but have less communication; we’ve become long on quantity, but short on quality.
我们制造了更多的计算机来存储更多的信息,制造了最多的副本,却减少了交流;我们开始渴望数量,但忽视了质量。
These are the days of two incomes, but more divorce; of fancier houses, but more broken homes.
这个时代有双收入,但也有了更高的离婚率;有更华丽的房屋,却有更多破碎的家庭。
These are the days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throw away morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. Where are we heading...?
这个时代有了快速旅游,免洗尿布,却抛弃了道德、一夜情、超重的身体,以及可以从快乐中走向静止和自杀的药物。我们将走向何方……?
If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
如果我们明天就死掉,我们为之工作的公司可能会在一天内很轻易地找人代替我们的位置。但是当我们离开家人后,他们的余生将会在失落中度过。
And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family an unwise investment indeed.
考虑一下吧,我们将自己的时间更多地投入到工作中,而放弃与家人在一起的时光,实在并非明智之举。
So what is the morale of the story?
那么这则故事的主旨是什么呢?
Don’t work too hard... and you know what’s the full word of family?
不要工作得太辛苦,你知道家的全称吗?
FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER, (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU.
家=爸爸妈妈,我爱你们。

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:47

If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望
at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日
of the slow autumn at my window  红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁
the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬
or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你
As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和荣誉
Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me, 那里, 你等候着我
Well now. If little by little 然而,假若
You stop loving me,  你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会
Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.
If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me 别来找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.
If you think it long and mad 我生命中
the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风
that passes through my life,  如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去
at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂
And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,
to seek another land. 憩于他方.
But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,  能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的红唇
up to your lips to seek me, 每天绽若鲜花
Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里
in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不会消失, 永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你爱而生, 爱人啊
And as long as you live 情长今生,
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  不离你我臂弯.

青蛙小王子 发表于 2009-12-30 09:49

Without you?I'd be a soul without a purpose.
Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart
I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat.
Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the 没有你? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂;
没有你? 我的情感将没有了根基;我将是一张没有表情的脸;一颗停止跳动的心;
没有你在我身边;我只是一束没有热量的火焰。
If you were a teardrop;In my eye,
For fear of losing you,I would never cry
And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,
Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright
译文:
如果你是我眼里的;
一滴泪;为了不失去你;
我将永不哭泣;如果金色的阳光;
停止了它耀眼的光芒;你的一个微笑;
将照亮我的整个世界。
If I were to fall in love,It would have to be with youYour eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,The things you say and do
Take me to the places,My heart never knew
So, if I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.
Ed Walter
如果说我已陷入情网;
我的情人就是你;
你的眼睛,你的微笑;
你的笑脸;你说的一切,你做的一切;
让我的心迷失了方向;
所以,如果说我已陷入情网;
我的爱人就是你。
Forgive me for needing you in my life;
Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;
Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old原谅我生活中不能没有你;
原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽;
原谅我希望永生永世和你在一起。
My river runs to thee. Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.Oh! sea, look graciously. Emily Dickinson
我是一条朝你奔流而去的小溪,蓝色的大海啊,你愿意接纳我吗?
优雅的大海啊,小溪正在等待你的回答。
All it took was one glance.Now all I ask is one chance,To try to win your heart.Just give me a chance to start.I'll show you it was meant to be诗.To be together is our destiny
我对你一见钟情。
我所要求的全部就是给我一个机会,以赢取你的芳心。
只要给我一个开始的机会,我将向你证明这是前世的安排,我俩的结合是冥冥之中的定数。
Two star-crossed lovers in perfect harmony Just give me a chance and you will agree.I was meant for you.And you were meant for me.
两个命运多舛的情人如此和谐地在一起,只要给我一线希望,你终将答应。
我为你而生,你因我而存在。
Please forgive me for falling in love with you.Forgive me for loving you with all my heart.Forgive me for never wanting to be apart. Sandra Robbins Heaton
请原谅我爱上你;原谅我用全部的身心爱你;
原谅我永不愿与你分离。
Without you?I'd be a soul without a purpose.Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart.I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat.Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the heat. Elle Kimberly Schmick
没有你? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂;
没有你? 我的情感将没有了根基;我将是一张没有表情的脸;一颗停止跳动的心;
没有你在我身边;我只是一束没有热量的火焰。
If you were a teardrop;In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright. Hannah Jo Keen
如果你是我眼里的一滴泪;
为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣;
如果金色的阳光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;
你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界。
Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. Sandra Robbins Heaton
原谅我生活中不能没有你;
原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽;
原谅我希望永生永世和你在一起。
There is a lady sweet and kind, Was never a face so pleased my mind;I did but see her passing by, And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford
有一位姑娘甜美又温柔;
从未有一张脸让我如此心荡神摇;
我只看见她经过;就会爱她到永远。
When I wake up in the morning,You are all I see;When I think about you,And how happy you make me.You're everything I wanted;You're everything I need;I look at you and know;That you are all to me. Barry Fitzpatrick
当我在早晨醒来,我看到的只有你;
当我想你的时候,你让我快乐无比;你是我想要的一切;
你的我需要的一切。
我凝视着你,知道,你是我的一切。
You make me feel so happy;Whenever I'm with you.You make me feel so special--This love is too good to be true. Rosemary Anne Nash
任何时候和你在一起,你都让我觉得如此开心,给我的感觉如些特别──这份爱如此美好,它真的存在吗?
If you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright. Hannah Jo Kee
如果你是我眼里的,一滴泪,为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣。如果金色的阳光,停止了它耀眼的光芒,你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界。
Since the first time I saw you,I felt something inside,I don't know if it's love at first sight,I do know I really like you a lot. Tanya C Medeiros
自从第一次见到你,我的内心无法平静,我不知道这是否是一见锺情,我只知道我真的很喜欢你。
Thoughts of you dance through my mind. Knowing, it is just a matter of time.Wondering... will u ever be mine?You are in my dreams, night... and sometimes... day.The thoughts seem to never fade away. Corwin Corey Amber
对你的思念挥之不去,我知道,那只是个时间的问题。我想知道,你将属于我吗?你在我的梦里、夜里,甚至白天里出现,我对你的思念永无止境。
I have searched a thousand years,And I have cried a thousand tears.I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry Fitzpatrick
我寻觅了千万年,我哭泣了千万次。我已经找到了需要的一切,你就是我的一切。
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford
她的一举一动,她的一颦一笑;
她的聪慧,她的声音将我的心俘虏;
将我的心俘虏。我不明白个中缘由,但我会爱她到永远。
I just wish someday and somehow,We can be back together, Together we'll stay,Always and forever.
我只希望有那么一天,不管怎样;
我们能重新在一起;相依相伴,直到永远!
Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Whenever you're in trouble, I'm always near.Whenever you feel alone, and you think everyone has given up...Reach out for me, and I will give you my everlasting love.
当你需要我的时候,我都会在这里;
当你有麻烦的时候,我都会在你身边;
当你觉得孤独的时候;当你认为所有的人都已绝望;
到我这里来,我会给你所有的爱。
Don't worry about looking handsome,Or being strong and brave.Just as you love me unconditionally,I love you just the same.
不要担心自己是否英俊,是否强壮,是否勇敢,我将无条件地爱你,就象你无条件地爱我一样。
If I cried a tear of painful sorrow,If I lost all hope for a new tomorrow,Would you dry my tear and ease my pain,Would you make me smile once again?
如果我因深深的悲哀而痛哭,如果我已对明天失去了所有的希望,你是否会为我擦去泪水,抚平伤痛,你是否会让我欢颜依旧?
how do i say i love you? how do i tell you i care? how do i tell you i've missed you, and let you know i'm here?
我如何说我爱你?我如何告诉你我在乎你?我如何告诉你我一直都在想你?如何让你知道我就在这里?
This unbreakable bond that unites as one,Is as strong as the ascent of the morning sun. Infinite days and nights of joy stream by, And even beyond the day we die.
我们两人间的纽带如此牢不可破,并如同东升的旭日势不可挡,无尽的幸福岁月陪伴着我们,生生世世。
You haven't always been here for me, or loved me just the same...But you will always have my heart, until my dying days. Brandi Michelle Lamb
你从未完全属于我,或一如既往的爱我,但是我的心将永远属于你,直到我离开这个世界。
But through all this time,Remember one thing. I'll love you forever, 'coz to my life, Love and Light, you bring.
在往后的岁月里,请你记住一件事,那就是,我将永远爱你,因为你为我的生活,带来了爱与光明。
I love the way you smile at me, I love your laugh, so much
, The way you walk, the way you talk, Your gentle kiss and touch. Abigail
我喜欢你对我笑的样子,喜欢你的笑声,喜欢,你走路的样子,你说话的神情,你温柔的吻和爱抚。
For years I had been searching,For that perfect fantasy, But, I find it in my arms, right now,You are all to me.
我已经寻找了多年,为了那个美丽的梦想,但是,现在,我发现它就在我的臂弯里,你就是我的全部。
Ev'ry beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be with you, oh, please, please, feel the same.
内心的每一次跳动,都在呼喊你的名字。我是如此渴望和你在一起,噢,希望你,希望你,能有同样的感觉。
And if you get tempted- and start debating, Be reminded again- for YOU...I am waiting.When thoughts run wild- and you start to wonder, The sun always shines- after all the thunder.
当你受到诱惑---并开始斟酌时,请记住---我在这,等你;当你的思想像脱缰的野马----并开始浮想连篇时,雷霆之后---将阳光普照。
Love, so soft and warm beside me, If I were to give my heart, It would have to be to you. Ed Walter
爱,围绕在我的身边,如此温柔,如此温馨;如果我要奉献我的心,那它只属于你。
When you need someone to listen, I'll be there. When you need a hug, I'll be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, I'll be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. William Shakespeare
当你需要有人倾听的时候,我就在这里;当你需要温暖的怀抱的时候,我就在这里;当你需要有人牵你的手,我就在这里。当你需要有人为你擦去伤心的泪水,你知道吗?我就在这里。
you are my life.you're my one and only dream.i love you,and to you that i mean.together for always, i hope we will be.i'll love you always. Alison Cunningham
你是我的生命,你是我唯一的梦想。我爱你,只有你,我希望我们能永远在一起。我会永远爱你,如果你仍然爱……
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 经典语句与文章翻译欣赏