批一啊pia 发表于 2010-8-10 16:52

洋眼窥中:中国受灾外国网友评论冷漠无情

Hopes fade for China mudslide survivors
中国泥石流受害者生存机会渺茫

ZHOUQU, China (AFP) – Rescuers in northwest China on Tuesday battled on with the grim task of searching for over 1,100 people missing in huge mudslides that have killed 337, but hopes faded that many would be saved.
……

China's minister of land and resources, Xu Shaoshi, attributed the disaster to several factors: heavy rains; the 2008 Sichuan earthquake that destabilised the nearby mountains; and sustained drought and soil erosion.

The government had said more than 2,100 people were dead or missing nationwide in flood-related disasters before the Gansu mudslides. More than 12 million others have been evacuated from their homes.
原文全文直通车

下面是外国网友对此条新闻的评论

bee2005

China has trillions $ in bank and they mostly use it for weapons purchase.It's time to give some to its people....
中国在银行中存了万亿美元,他们基本上都用在购买武器上了。现在是时候花些在他们的人民身上了。
——————————————————————————
connie

maybe now China is under mud we can start producing goods in the USA and get OUR people back to work!!
也许趁现在中国陷入泥泞我们可以在美国开始生产商品然后让我们的人民重新获得工作。
In a Camel’s eye

Ah - So I guess this means one less person to make stuff for wal-Mart
噢,那么我想这是不是意味着少了一个人给沃尔玛生产商品。
Waiyu Shudum(此条评论被yahoo屏蔽了)

good, more dead chinks mean more living space for human
好啊,更多的中国人(蔑称)死了意味着更多的人类生存空间。

连长补充CNN的网友评论详见9楼

孜心翻译的法国世界报网友评论详见10楼

百姓 发表于 2010-8-10 17:45

看得出没动他的利益前简直就是天使的面孔,一触及到他的真金白银了,天使的面孔上即使糊了屎也行。。。。。。。。。

zlwan001 发表于 2010-8-10 18:04

一种道德上的优越感,油然而生Q44)

中国的骆驼 发表于 2010-8-10 18:23

回复 3# zlwan001

最牛回富

連長 发表于 2010-8-10 18:40

本帖最后由 連長 于 2010-8-10 18:43 编辑

昨天CNN上也有人称这是“报应”,但遭到很多人的回击

更多外国网友的评论:http://bbs.m4.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259569&rpid=3736174&fav=yes&ordertype=0&page=1#pid3736174

桔子咪咪 发表于 2010-8-10 20:01

无耻的回复者。

fly111 发表于 2010-8-10 20:27

哼哼,天灾这种事,谁都有机会。o3O125)

言论自由否 发表于 2010-8-10 22:26

中国人征对一些自己不喜欢的国家发生的大的灾害的时候,回复又能好到那里去呢?比如印度,韩国等等!

連長 发表于 2010-8-10 23:27

本帖最后由 連長 于 2010-8-10 23:33 编辑

采集点:CNN
这次翻译的评论既有单个发言,也有互相扯皮的。我用“====”区别开来,也用红色字体标注了。
------------------

Rhodie344
It seems like every week hundreds of people die from natural disasters in China.
在中国,似乎每周都有数百人死于天灾。
==================================================
LegalMexican
Let me guess - al gore and all the democrats will blame it on bush or global warming? They always have an excuse.
让我预测下,戈尔和民主党的人将会怪罪于布什或者全球暖化?他们总是有借口。

Rhodie344
[回复楼上LegalMexican]What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?

LegalMexican
[回复楼上ChrisDawg]
Excuse for their failures
原谅他们的失败呗。

czechdude
[回复楼上LegalMexican]
and neocons and BP will blame it on Obama so what ?
那么新保守派和BP将会怪罪于欧巴马咯?

ChrisDawg
[回复楼上Legalmexican]
Excuse for what?
原谅什么?
================================================================
Mouldavi
The world is slowly ending...
世界将逐渐走向末日……
================================================================
Sovereign82
Such devastation... My sympathies and condolences for the effected.
如此巨大的破坏,我很为引发的事情感到同情和悲伤。(50个支持)

=================================================================
clr1
I am so sorry for all the families who have lost loved ones in this disaster but I can't help wondering how many millioins of dollars the United States is now going to send there for aid. I am sorry that I even have to wonder about this.
对这些在灾难中失去挚爱的人,我感到很抱歉,但是我不得不说,美国凭什么要花成千上万的美元买物资送给他们?我很抱歉,我对此非常疑惑。 (5个支持)

ovipconsult
[回复楼上Clr1]
1. Both China and India never accepted aids in cash from other countries, except expertise.

2. They didn't steal from the USA. They work hard to produce goods that Americans want, and these are hardwork and labors. Sometimes, you would really want Haiti and some third world countries to work like them... or maybe even our own Americans. Stop complaining.... they didn't steal from you. They're now buying more American cars than ever.... get that
1、中国和印度现在都没有获得其他国家的现金援助,除了专业救援队
2、他们不是偷美国的。他们努力的生产美国所需的产品,工作非常辛劳。
有时候,你真应该像海地和其他第三世界国家一样工作……或者只要像我们地道的美国人一样。停止抱怨……,他们没有偷你的东西。他们现在购买的美国车比以往任何时候都多……他们应得的 (22个支持)

fexbd
[回复楼上Clr1]Wow, i can't believe you even said that, you sounds so heartless and arrogant! You comment make it sounds like we should only help our own people, that's just so selfish! My family and i are pure Chinese, we've frequently donates money and blood to red cross in USA for a disaster, like Haiti, Katrina and etc. It's something we wanted to do, and we did not care if the fund is helping a color or a white; just as long as it's toward helping the ones in need! It's what we suppose to do, it's about helping people who is suffering. You are probably someone who is so spoiled and have never suffered more than a toothache from too much sugar; I wishes someday you can go through a natural disaster yourself to understand the importance and the meaning of lending a helping hand!
哎呀,我真不敢相信,你竟然会说那种话,听起来,你非常的狠心和傲慢!你的评论听起来就是说我们只应该帮助我们自己的人民,这真是非常自私自利!我的家庭和我自己都是纯种的中国人,我们经常在美国为灾难捐款和献血给红十字会,比如海地、卡崔娜等等。这是我们自愿做的,我们也不关心我们帮助的人是有色人种还是白人,仅仅就是帮助那些需要帮助的人!这就是我们应该做点,帮助处于痛苦中的人,你可能是个被宠坏了的人,你也许从没有经历过比吃了太多糖而导致牙痛还要痛的痛苦,我希望有一天你会遇上自然灾害,只有那样你才会明白伸出手去帮助人是多么的重要!! (12个支持)

Thoughtocrat
[回复楼上Clr1]
you know, when Katrina happened, even poor countries like Bangladesh send cash and relief for the people in New Orleans.Besides, they have lots of experience with flooding and natural disasters, and wanted to send their relief teams. We do the same when people need us. That's just an American thing to do. That is our fundamental value.
你知道,当卡崔娜飓风发生后,穷国,比如孟加拉国都给新奥尔良的人们送来了现金和问候。除此以外,还传递了很多有关洪水和自然灾害的经验,还派来了救援队。当他们遭受类似事件时,我们就应该伸出援手。这才是一个美国公民应该做的是。这是我们的基本原则。(27个支持)

Catapult
[回复楼上Clr1]
And sorry is what you should be. Very sorry for that attitude.
我很抱歉,你竟这样想。鄙视你的看法。 (17个支持)

==============================================================
Dennis99
Beautiful mountains
美丽的山脉

==================================================================
With China have over a trillion dollars in cash, there should be no need for any country to send them aid. They have it, spend it on their own citizens.
中国现在有着巨额的美钞,他们应该不需要任何国家的援助。他们应该将大量的美钞花在公民身上。(2个支持

JimmyD34
[回复楼上Guest]
Guest...take a high school level macroeconomics course please.
Guest,请你去学点高中的宏观经济学课程(9个支持)

Thoughtocrat
[回复楼上Jimmy]
Jimmy...that should be Guest and the two other morons who "liked" his asinine post
Jimmy,……竟然还有两个傻子“支持”他(指Guest)驴一样蠢的评论。(8个支持)

MarcusGustaf
[回复楼上Guest]
It seems that you miss the concept. China hold the dollar as foreign exchange which could not be used in its domestic market. So if you mean China should use this money to buy something from abroad, I believe its government will definitely choose to use their own currency buying in their own market to help these people
看起来,你似乎忘了理论知识。中国持有的美元是作用外汇储备,并不流通于本国市场。就算你认为中国应该用这些钱去购买外国货物,我认为中国政府会选择用他们本国的货币买他们需要的去帮助那些人。(16个支持)

連長 发表于 2010-8-10 23:29

采集点:法国世界报
译者:孜心

Bob
09.08.10 | 18h47
Bah y a qu'à continuer de construire des villes au pied des montagnes...
呵,他们只要继续在山脚下建设城市就行。。。(讽刺的口吻,意思是说在这样的山脚下不适合建设城市)

Chris
09.08.10 | 14h40
Le Gansu est effectivement peuplé à 92 % de Hans mais dans la province il y a des villages peuplés pratiquement exclusivement de Tibétains. Nous aimerions que la localisation soit correctement réalisée, sur carte ou bien qu'une grande ville proche soit indiquée.
92%的甘肃居民的确是汉人,但是在该省也有一些村庄里的居民几乎全是藏人。我们希望地图上准确标示出(相关地点的)位置,或标出该地点附近的一个大城市。
[注:原版法文报道木有登出事发地的具体位置示意图]

Raphael Seghier
09.08.10 | 12h06
"dans la province à population majoritairement tibétaine du Gansu" D'après Wikipedia, le Gansu est peuplé de Hans à 92%... A part le Tibet et le Xinjiang je ne crois pas qu'il y ait de provinces ou les Hans ne sont pas majoritaires.
“甘肃省绝大部分是藏族居民”?根据维基百科,甘肃有92%的汉族人……,事实上,除了西藏和新疆,我不认为哪个省份的汉族人不是多数。

shanghaifayu
09.08.10 | 11h53
On aimerait plus de précision quant à la localisation exacte... Les images de la video (muette?) auraient été filmées dans le canton de Zhouqu soit à quelques encablures de la réserve (des pandas) de Jiuzhaigou où se rendent de nombreux touristes.
我们希望尽快弄清具体的地点……视频画面(怎么没声音?)里的舟曲行政区是不是距离吸引许多游客的(熊猫)保护地九寨沟很远。

連長 发表于 2010-8-10 23:31

=======================================================
AGreenspam
And the next celebrity to use this incident to even say anything remotely negative bout China will be ostracized by China. Still remember Sharon Stone?
如果有个名流利用这件事随便说点什么,冷漠消极的对待中国,那么将会被中国封杀。还记得莎朗斯通吗? (0个支持)
Fontroe
Dear Chinese Government,

Please allow more citizens to get educations and become things like geologists so that citizens won't live under potential landslides.
亲爱的中国政府,请让更多的人接受教育,成为像地质学家那样的人,然后就不会有人住在有可能发生泥石流的地方。 (0个支持)
pkfops
I admire the Chinese at how well they respond to disasters at both the civilian and governmental levels. Here in the US we have a bunker mentality and a sense of entitlement. When bad things happen, just throw your hands up and expect someone else to take care of it and then start placing blame when nothing when nothing gets done.……
我很钦佩中国政府,当地政府和市民都知道如何对灾难做出反应。在美国,我们有一种沙坑心态,一种权利意识。当糟糕的事情发生时,就什么也不做,期待着别人来救你,然后就互相指责,这时候什么都干不了…… (7个支持)

DJHood32
[回复楼上Pkfops]You are completely wrong!! I don't remember the name of the documentary I saw about the 2008 China earthquake, but if you saw it, you would know you are wrong. Go live in China and tell me how great communism is, genius!
你全错了!!虽然我忘了那个我看过的2008年中国地震的纪录片的片名,但是如果你看了那部片子,你就会知道你错得有多么离谱。去中国住一段时间吧,然后告诉我共产党有多伟大,多么有能耐! (0个支持)

kayakmaniac
my prayers for these poor people.
I realize that china has like 3 billion people but why, when these things happen there is the number of dead 3x what it would be in a similar thing in any other country?
我为这些可怜人祈祷。
我知道中国有30亿人,但是为什么,这些事的死亡人数和其他发生类似事情的国家相比,死亡人数不是3的倍数? (0个支持)

SunnyApril
Not all Chinese are evil and not all Americans are good... Just make sure you don't beg the evil Chinese for more money to bail you saint Americans out...
不是所有的中国人都很邪恶,也不是所有的美国人都很友善……,先确认一下你们圣神的美国人不会为了钱去乞求邪恶的中国人帮助你们脱离困境……(12个支持)

==================================================
RexFirestone
China's sure has been taking a lot of blows lately. Earthquakes, floods, mudslides.
Although I'm not fond of their government (hell I'm not fond of ours either) I feel for the Chinese people.
中国无疑近期经受了一连串打击。地震、洪水、泥石流。
不管我多么讨厌他们的政府(同样,我也不喜欢我们的政府),我同情中国人民。 (26个支持)
[翻译这条的时候,我突然哭了]

kayakmaniac
[回复楼上RexFirestone]wow. Exactly right 'RedFirestone'. Thanks for the comment.
哇偶。RexFirestone的发言完全正确。谢谢你的评论。(0个支持)
[反话]
===============================================
cornealious
Clear cut the whole mountainside, and this is bound to happen.
(这个居住区)很明显是处于山腰,这肯定会发生。 (4个支持)
=============================================================
chieftonton
China, Europe, Pakistan.... I think scientists should take a hard look at weather seeding and its effect on the weather .... its being done in China, even Arizona, to create rain....
中国、欧洲、巴基斯坦……,我认为科学家应该关注这些极端的天气以及其对气候的影响……发生在中国,甚至亚利桑那州,是暴雨造成的…… (3个支持)

Sovereign82
[回复楼上chieftonton]India has been hit with floods too. Over a hundred casualties to report there... :( Sad... Someone really should meddle more with nature!
印度也受到洪水的袭击。据报道有数百人死亡……(很难过……真希望有人能干涉大自然! (0个支持)

mdelmar
[回复楼上Sovereign82]Weather seed in Russia, where forests are burning up!
俄罗斯也是,森林都烧起来了! (0个支持)

============================================================
cove2
Rain without trees is harsh.
没有树,暴雨就会成灾(2个支持)
==============================================================
Hangon
How horrible, my condolences =(
太可怕了,我表示吊唁,难过(11个支持)
===========================================================
aqib
and Pakistani President ran away... best of alll :D
巴基斯坦总统逃跑了……愿一切都好(7个支持)

DumbLibs
[回复楼上aqib]Ran away to be attacked by a shoe in England.
在英国,逃跑者会被鞋子袭击
========================================================
SunnyApril
Chinese Premier Wen got to the disaster site within 24 hours. Obama got to the Gulf oil site AFTER 2 MONTHS!
中国的温总理在24小时内就去了灾区。欧巴马2个月之后才去了漏油海湾! (36个支持)

kayakmaniac
who cares if the 'leader' of the country comes? they dont get out a shovel and dig, they dont crack open thier wallet and buy the homeless a lunch. they come in with their security .screw Wen and screw obama/bush. let the real people do what they have to do and get it done.
谁会在意国家“领导人”来了没有?他们又不去挖一铲子,也不公开他们的钱包,也不给无家可归的人提供午餐。他们是和保镖们一起来的,温家宝和欧巴马/布什都是骗子。让真心的人做他们想做的就足够了。 (1个支持)

cove2
[回复楼上kayakmaniac]Perhaps Premier Wen was eager to see the effect toward reducing the budget.
也许温总理渴望看到政府减少开支。

billhoc
[回复楼上kayakmaniac]Bush watch Katrina on TV and didn't do a damn thing!
布什在电视上看卡崔娜飓风,但他丝毫没做一件事! (16个支持)

Mannytee89
Dude for real... Obama has nothing, NOTHING to do with this story.
说真的,哥们儿……不关欧巴马的事,他和这个故事没有一点关系。 (13个支持)

numnumfeet
[回复楼上Mannytee89]Mannytee89, you obviously never heard of something called "comparison".
Mannytee89,你显然没有明白什么叫做“对比” (19个支持)

林间画匠 发表于 2010-8-11 10:37

中国人征对一些自己不喜欢的国家发生的大的灾害的时候,回复又能好到那里去呢?比如印度,韩国等等! ...
言论自由否 发表于 2010-8-10 22:26 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

那是因为您的‘印度,韩国等等’对中国人的不友好在先。
寻常中国人,当下的心理,是最‘媚外’的。

言论自由否 发表于 2010-8-11 12:42

回复 12# 林间画匠
我的意思是大家要將心比心﹐換位思考﹐不要因為別人對我們不好﹐我們就也應該對別人惡言相向﹐誰都有倒霉的時候!

林间画匠 发表于 2010-8-11 13:48

回复林间画匠
我的意思是大家要將心比心﹐換位思考﹐不要因為別人對我們不好﹐我們就也應該對別人惡言相 ...
言论自由否 发表于 2010-8-11 12:42 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif

你的逻辑仅仅适用于个人与个人之间的关系。

gar 发表于 2010-8-12 18:43

外国网友根本不知道中国适合人居住的地方有多少……

yqh 发表于 2010-8-12 20:26

yahoo的评论确实有点的激进。

rhapsody 发表于 2010-8-13 00:41

yahoo的评论确实有点的激进。
yqh 发表于 2010-8-12 20:26 http://bbs.m4.cn/images/common/back.gif
门户网站上的评论都差不多= = 无论国内外 o3O76)

迦园丁 发表于 2010-8-13 10:56

5年以后,不要再因泥石流,洪水而死人吧,他们前一个小时还在熟睡,后一个小时就永远不醒了。

lairuo 发表于 2010-8-30 21:40

我们国家做的确实错了 这是人祸不是天灾 我只是希望我们的孩子以后不要再遭受这样的罪了 我可怜的同胞吗爱我们的永远只能是自己!

天纪 发表于 2011-7-13 02:05

人性冷漠
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 洋眼窥中:中国受灾外国网友评论冷漠无情