发表于 2009-3-16 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-16 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
Anti CNN 的偏见
The bias and prejudice from ANTI CNN
正告ANTI CNN,尊重人权!
Warning to ANTI CNN, respect the human rights!
Anti CNN是一个基于中国大陆的论坛,建立的初衷是为了揭露西方媒体的偏见和不实报道,它自我褒扬为崇高和神圣,自我鼓吹为揭露偏见,而事实又如何呢?本人用“始皇帝”的账号在2009年2月24号晚在AC杂谈板块发表了名为[汉族,一个长期被凌辱和自我凌辱的民族]的帖子,以此来警醒大家,中国的盛世还远远没有到来,大家还需更加努力,须虚心学习,正确对待本民族文化,不自吹自擂,看到自己文明的闪光点,同时更要知道民族文化中的劣根性。不幸的是,2月25日上午,此帖子已被删除,之后,我将同样的文章在同样的板块再次发布,将近半个多小时之后,此贴又一次被移除。当我联系删除我帖子的管理人员时,他们对我的询问没有做出任何答复,并且将我的账号封闭,也就是说,我不能再进入论坛了,以致我根本没有投诉的渠道.经多方了解,得知网友CC BEST为论坛高级管理员,可以发送短消息给其来投诉管理员的乱用职权。等待北京时间2009年,2月25日下午18时,仍无得到任何回复。在这段时间内,我连续发送短消息给封我号的管理者wendy_qian,,

ANTI CNN is a China based forum, established for the purpose of revealing the bias and unreal reports of the western media. It was entitled by itself as a place of nobleness and holiness and boasted that it focus on the prejudice and bias of others, what about the fact?  I've registered an account with the user name of 始皇帝, I started a thread called "Han Chinese, a long-term humiliated and self-humiliated nationality(汉族,一个长期被凌辱和自我凌辱的民族)" in the night of Feb 24th, 2009 in the division of AC talkroom(AC 杂谈). My original aim of the thread is to warn Chinese people, that the Chinese Renaissance hasn't arrived, we should work harder and be more humble to learn from the outside world, we should treat our culture with an balanced mindset, not to boast how great we are, but catch the shining points of our culture,  remove the demerits in our culture. Unfortunately, in the morning of Feb 25th, I found that my thread was removed, later on, I started the thread with the same title and contents again, about half an hour later, this thread was removed again. Then I contacted with the moderators, asking why they removed my threads casualy, I haven't recieve any reply later. After a while, I found my account cannot be in use any more, that is to say, I cannot enter into the forum and even my rights of accusing the moderator's misbehaviour and abuse of rights is also impossible. I was informed by a net friend that the user CC BEST is the senior moderator for the forum, I can send him or her private messages to accuse the moderators of their misbehaviour and abuse of rights. Later on, I contacted with that moderator, till now, 19:00 pm, 25th Feb 2009, I still haven't recieved any answer or reply. During the last several hours, I send the private messages to a moderator named wendy_qian, who closed my threads and even my account.

得到的唯一答复为
"威胁我是没有用的。言论自由的前提是遵守国家法律,如果你这一点都做不到,没资格谈什么言论自由。你的几个帐号多次发布煽动挑衅分裂民族议题,违反论坛规定,恶意言论的发布与散播,破坏别人的人权,跟我谈什么人权?"

The only reply from him or her is:
"It's useless to threat me, the premise of freedom of speech is obeying the state's law, if you cannot fulfill this point, you are not qualified to talk about freedom of speech. You have used several accounts to start threads, instigating to split the nation, which is against the rule of the forum. With bad intention, you released and issued evil words, destroyed other's human rights, so you have no chance and qualification to talk about human rights with me."

当我再次询问其,我违反了哪条国家法律时,她再一次沉默,我询问其分裂民族的定义时,其再一次沉默,作为一个中国人,一个汉族,我谈本民族文化中的诟病和劣根性,居然会被认为是分裂民族?难道汉民族本身可以被分裂吗,谈民族个性中的弱点,谈文化中的糟粕,居然可以分裂民族,多么可笑的论断?

When I asked him or her for the second time, which term of Chinese law I violated, he or she kept in silence. I asked him or her, what's your definition of splitting a nation or a country? He or she kept in silence again. Then talking about the weakness and demertis in our culture can split our nation? How funny it is?

在这一事件过程中,我的言论自由被剥夺,我的知情权被剥夺,我的账号被随意封闭,我的帖子被随意关闭去除,甚至管理者讽刺地告诉我,我没有资格说言论自由,并且诽谤我说,我分裂民族。试问,一个20出头的学生如何能分裂一个国家,一个民族?

In this accident, I'm deprived of rights of freedom of speech, rights to know the truth by the moderators. My account was closed casually, even the moderators can ironically teased me, saying that I have no rights to say freedom of speech and even slandered me that I'm a Chinese splittist. I cannot help to asking how can a student in his 20s split a country, a nation?

在此,我正告ANTI-CNN论坛向我道歉,一个自我标榜在道德高地上,批判和揭露其他媒体丑陋面的媒体,自身做得却如此之差,有什么资格去揭露别人?孔子曰,已所不欲,勿施于人。而你们一方面批评西方的偏见,一方面在自己的内心蕴藏着深厚的偏见。如果西方媒体的假报道代表了职业操守问题,那ANTI CNN不仅是职业操守的问题了,而是一种恶劣,卑鄙的侵犯人权,侵犯人的知情权,人的言论自由。 而可笑的是侵犯人权的人却在揭露别人。

Here is the warning to ANTI CNN forum, you must apologize me for you misbehaviour and abuse of rights. A forum, which was entitled by itself as moral high ground, a forum, which criticizes the bias and reveal the prejudice and ugly side of other medias, itself has much bias, I cannot help asking how can an biased media accuses other medias of their bias? Confucious once said, Never impose upon others what you dislike yourself. On one hand, you are criticizing other medias of their bias,  on the other hand, you have deep bias in your own heart. If the fake reports of the western media can be attributed to the lack of professional moral, then the issues of ANTI CNN is not only about professional moral, but this is a despicable, evil violation of human rights, you were violating my rights to know the truth, rights of freedom of speech. What preposterous is  those who are violating the human rights are revealing other's "darkness".
始皇帝
2009年2月25日。
Shi Huangdi
25th Fbr. 2009
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-16 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
这是上一次侵犯我人权。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-16 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 20:43 , Processed in 0.038257 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.