【时代在线博客】在这里抗议"G20的抗议者"(网友谴责抗议者)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-3 15:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 johnsonpersonal 于 2009-4-3 15:16 编辑

【原文标题】Protest the G20 protesters here
【中文标题】在这里抗议"G20的抗议者"
【登载媒体】时代在线
【来源地址】
http://timesonline.typepad.com/comment/2009/03/working-on-an-editorial-recently-about-the-g20-protestors-i-read-a-new-yorkerarticle-about-the-1999seattle-demonstrators--th.html
【译者】JOHNSONPERSONAL
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【译文】

Protest the G20 protesters here
在这里抗议"G20的抗议者"

1.jpg
Working on an editorial recently about the G20 protesters I read a New Yorker article about the 1999 Seattle demonstrators.
最近在致力于编辑关于G20抗议者(的资料),我看了《纽约人》一篇关于1999年西雅图示威者的文章。

They described themselves as representing popular sentiment. And I wondered - who elected them? How do they know they represent popular sentiment? If they do, how is it that they are a protest movement rather than heading an elected party at least somewhere?
他们称他们是代表主流民意。我想知道,是谁选了他们?他们怎么知道他们代表主流民意?如果他们是代表民意,为什么他们只是抗议的团体,而不是在至少是某个地方选举产生的政党?

So with the protesters planning to demonstrate in London tomorrow I thought I would provide at least somewhere - here - where you can protest against the protesters.
所以对于抗议者计划明天在伦敦举行的示威活动,我想至少要提供在某一个地方---让你可以去抗议那些抗议者。

Perhaps you - like me - believe passionately in free trade and global capitalism. Or maybe you are a social democratic reformist but dislike the way these groups protest. Either way, why not leave your message to the protesters, or just put your name, or webname, in the comments section.
也是你---比如我---十分相信自由贸易和全球资本主义。或者也许你是一个社会民主改革者,但也不会喜欢这些团体这样的抗议的方式。如果你不喜欢这样的方式,为什么不在在这里写下你对那些抗议者的话呢?或者仅仅在评论栏里留下你的名字,或者是网名。

Posted by Daniel Finkelstein on March 31, 2009 at 11:37 AM in G20 |
Daniel Finkelstein于三月31日 发表

网友评论:
#
Well, I'm a social democrat reformist and a believer in free trade and global capitalism so the choice you offer is a false one.
Never mind; we're in agreement on this. I am against not just the way these people protest but also with the view they're putting forward. We should be supporting, not undermining, the efforts of international governments and political parties to work together to avoid economic disaster (er, with the exception of the British Conservative Party).

Posted by: Chris Savage | 31 Mar 2009 12:06:12
是的,我是一个社会民主党改革者,同时我也信奉自由贸易和全球资本主义,所以你提供的选择是错误的。
不要担心:在这一点上我们看法是一致的。我不但反对这些人抗议的方式而且反对提出的观点。我们应该支持而不是破坏国际间政府和政党在一起为避免经济浩劫而作出的努力(英国保守党除外)。

Chris Savage在3月31日 发表

#
Here here
我来啦,我来啦...

#
If there was some realistic alternative to capitalism being put forward by this rent-a-mob, I might at least consider their position. However, the plain fact is that they don't have one and are just using public frustration about bankers, bonuses and bail-outs as a justification for riots and violence.
Since the version of society they would prefer is, judging by their last outing, one in which they are free to smash shop windows, overturn cars and deface public monuments, they won't have my support.

Posted by: Colin Hoad | 31 Mar 2009 12:24:15
如果这些暴民(指抗议者)可以提出现实可行的可以取代资本主义制度方法,我至少可以思考一下他们的立场。但是实际上他们并没有,只是利用大众对银行家,红利,派发优先股作为红利这些行为的沮丧为他们的骚乱和暴力作辩解。
从他们的行为可以判断,这就是他们喜欢的社会的版本,其中一些不受约束的去打碎橱窗,翻倒汽车和破坏公共遗址。他们不会得到我的支持。
2.jpg

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-3 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
还有很多评论,时间关系只译了前三段...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 02:02 | 显示全部楼层
没什么可看的!无非就是双重指标!说到中国的西藏就无条件的支持,现在轮到他们本国就开始指责了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:18 , Processed in 0.057816 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.