本帖最后由 音乐盒 于 2009-6-8 02:16 编辑
不知道spanish lullaby是什么样子的,来一首爱尔兰的催眠曲好了。依然是忧伤的调子。
Sleepsong 催眠曲
by Secret Garden
Lay down your head, 躺下吧,孩子
And I'll sing you a lullaby Back to the years, 而我会为你唱起久远前的摇篮调子
Of loo-li lai-lay; 唱着,loo-li lai-lay;
And I'll sing you to sleep… 以此曲安抚你入眠
And I''ll sing you tomorrow… 以此曲伴你到天明
Bless you with love, 以爱祝福你
For the road that you go. 因你即将远行
May you sail fair, 你会一帆风顺么,
To the far fields of fortune, 你会去到那美好广阔的丰饶之地么?
With diamonds and pearls, 那里会有满满的钻石与珍珠
At your head and your feet; 点缀你全身么?
And may you need never 而你又是否
To banish misfortune; 能永不受流离灾祸?
May you find kindness, 你所遇上的
In all that you meet. 是否都是亲善友爱?
May there always be angels, 天使们会不会
To watch over you; 从天堂里仔细照看你?
To guide you each step of the way; 降下羽毛指引你
To guard you and keep you 守护你,陪伴你
Safe from all harm; 让你免受一切伤害?
Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay.
May you bring love, 你会去爱与被爱么?
And may you bring happiness; 你会带来欢乐的色彩么?
Be loved in return, 直到终结的那天
To the end of your days; 你会在爱的围绕中回来么?
Now, fall off to sleep, 现在,睡吧
I'm not meaning to keep you, 我不会阻挠你
I'll just sit for a while, 我只是想再坐一会儿
And sing loo-li, lai-lay. 唱着,loo-li, lai-lay.
May there always be angels, 天使们会不会一直
To watch over you; 从天堂里仔细照看你?
To guide you each step of the way; 降下羽毛为你指引
To guard you and keep you 守护你,陪伴你
Safe from all harm; 让你免受一切伤害?
Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay. Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay. |