【中文标题】中国缺席墨尔本国际电影节
【原文标题】China absent from Melbourne International Film Festival
【译者】中文普通话
【译者声明】转载请注明出处和译者
新闻来源】澳大利亚广播公司“Asia Pacific”广播节目
【原文来源】
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/asiapac/stories/200907/s2632569.htm

Presenter: ClaudetteWerden
Speaker:The Executive Director of the MelbourneInternational Film Festival, Richard Moore

记者:克劳德特·沃登
被采访者:墨尔本国际电影节执行主席理查德·莫尔

China will be noted for its absence at the MelbourneInternational Film Festival. Just over a week ago the festival rebuffed the Chineseembassy, which wanted it to withdraw. Now in what looks like retaliation, thethree Chinese filmakers scheduled to show their work at the festival, havewithdrawn their films.

中国将会被人记住它缺席墨尔本国际电影节。就在一周前电影节回绝了中国大使馆要求它撤展的一个请求。现在这件事看上去像是一场报复,三名原本参展的中国电影制作者,撤回了他们的影片。

MOORE:Independent film makers from China who live and work in China have decided towithdraw their films in reaction to the presence of Rebiya Kadeer who is goingto come here as a guest of the film makers and be at the film festival.

莫尔:来自中国并生活工作在那里的独立电影制作者,已经决定撤回他们的影片,这是对热比娅将要作为电影制作者的嘉宾出席电影节做出的反应。

WERDEN: Howmany films are we talking about?

沃登:有几部影片?

MOORE: Today we lost three films

莫尔:今天撤回了三部影片

WERDEN: Anddo you believe any pressure was placed on them by the Chinese government?

沃登:你认为中国政府给他们施加了什么压力吗?

MOORE: Lookit's hard to tell, I can only go on the stated reasons that the producers havecommunicated to me in the form of an email communication and they set out veryclearly that it's all in relation to the documentary about the Uighar ethniccommunity in the western provinces of Chinaand the documentary is about Rebiya Kadeer and I think the fact that she willbe here live in Australiahas probably added insult to injury.

莫尔:哦,这个很难说。我只能说(他们)阐述的理由是,这几位电影制作者是通过电子邮件的方式和我沟通,他们很清楚地说明,他们的决定就是由于那部有关中国西部省份维吾尔族聚集区的纪录片,那部纪录片讲述了热比娅的故事,我认为她要来澳大利亚出席该仪式这件事可能火上浇油。

WERDEN:You're not having a very good week, I understand Ken Loach has withdrawn hisfilm?

沃登:本周你的日子不好过,据我所知肯·洛奇也撤回了他的电影,是吗?

MOORE: Let‘s say I'm having a challenging week, one wishes for publicity when you're afestival director and we have a festival that opens in 3 or 4 days, I can'tremember now but films dropping out at the last moment is not particularly goodfrom an organisational perspective but I have to say at the other end of it,sales are going strongly.

莫尔:可以这样说,我面临一个富有挑战的一周。一方面作为电影节主席你希望受到关注,而且我们的电影节还有34天就要开幕了,我现在记不清(具体)天数,但是在最后时刻影片撤展无论如何对组织者来说,不是一件好事。不过话说回来,我得说本届电影节票房销售目前很不错。

WERDEN: Andwhy did he withdraw his film?

沃登:他为什么撤展影片?

MOORE: Ken Loach withdrew his film in reaction to some cultural funding we receivefrom the state of Israel.Ken Loach's politics has been known for a long time but this was not asituation we envisaged and he wanted us to withdraw the funding we receivedfrom the state of Israelwhich we get along with other state institutions and embassies which help us.We're an independent arts organisation, we get 5 per cent of our funding onlyfrom government, we rely on box office, I refused to withdraw that funding fromthe state of Israel because what I think he is doing is a form of culturalblackmail and he decided therefore to withdraw his film.

莫尔:肯·洛奇撤展影片,是由于我们接受了以色列政府的一些文化艺术资金资助。大家早已知道肯·洛奇的政治态度,不过这个撤展事件不是我们所能预见的,他希望我们退回我们收到来自以色列政府的资金,我们和其他政府机构和大使馆都合作友好,他们提供资金帮助。我们是独立艺术机构,我们只从政府部门得到我们所有资金的5%,我们依靠票房收入。我拒绝退还以色列政府的资金,因为我认为他是在进行一种文化勒索,所以他决定撤展他的影片。

WERDEN: Let's go back to the Chinasituation, is there anything you can do, can they be persuaded to resubmittheir films?

沃登:让我们回到中国的事情上来。你对此有没有什么事情可做,他们能被劝说重新递交他们的影片吗?

MOORE: No Idon't think so, I think it's beyond that point, we've had to make a whole lotof program changes, call in a whole lot of new films and if that's theirposition or their stated position then we have no choice but to take theirfilms out of the festival, it's very unfortunate and we're not happy about itat all.

莫尔:我不这么认为。我认为那样的话就太过了。我们已经做了整个活动项目的改动,又吸纳了一些新影片。如果那是他们的立场或坚持的立场,那么我们没有更多的选择,只能将他们的影片从电影节中撤换掉,这是非常不幸的事情,我们对此非常不高兴。

该节目广播录音
View My Video

再看一看7月16日该节目采访墨尔本电影节主席的访谈
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/asiapac/stories/200907/s2628187.htm

AustralianFilm Festival rejects China'srequest to drop Uighhur doco

澳大利亚电影节拒绝中国提出的撤展维族纪录片的要求

Presenter:Sen Lam
Speakers:Richard Moore, Melbourne Film Festival director

记者:林森
被采访者:墨尔本电影节主席理查德·莫尔

China has tried to stop the Melbourne International FilmFestival showing a documentary about exiled Uighur businesswoman and formerpolitical prisoner Rebiya Kadeer. The request from the Chinese culturalattache, opens up a new flank in diplomatic tensions between China and Australia, which have focussed onthe detention of Rio Tinto executive Stern Hu. Violence broke out last week in China's western province of Xinjiangbetween local Uighurs and Han Chinese.

中国试图阻止墨尔本国际电影节,上映一部讲述流亡维吾尔族女商人和前政治犯热比娅的纪录片。来自中国文化官员的要求,又引发了中国和澳大利亚之间的一个新的外交紧张,在此之前已经有受人关注的力拓负责人胡士泰的拘押事件。上周在中国西部省份新疆爆发了当地维吾尔族和汉族人之间的暴力冲突。

MOORE: Iwas contacted with a request, well a very stern request from a Chinese consularofficial here in Melbourne, a Ms Chen, who proceeded to very quickly to tell methat I was urged to withdraw the film from the festival and also that I neededto justify my actions for including it in the programme.

莫尔:我接到一个请求,一个来自中国驻墨尔本总领馆的非常严厉的请求。一名陈女士直奔主题地告诉我,要求我将那部影片从电影节中撤下,并告诉我要掂量吸纳这部电影入围的举动。

LAM: And Iunderstand she's the Cultural Attache, what was it about the film that shedidn't like?

林:据我所知她是文化官员,那部电影有什么让她不喜欢?

MOORE: WellI think there are a number of things, look obviously timing is everything andtiming is critical in these types of things and with all the other issuessurrounding the China-Australia relationship I think this has to be showing adocumentary portrait of Rebiya Kadeer could be seen by the Chinese to beinflammatory. Having said that here's a new documentary by a new Australianfilmmaker about a fascinating subject that they'll be a strong demand from ouraudience who are politically switched on to see.

莫尔:我想有一些因素吧,显而易见是时间点,在这些事情上时间点很关键,目前各种事情都围绕着中澳关系,我想现在上映热比娅的传记纪录片,在中国(政府)看来是煽动行为。应该这么来看,这是一部澳大利亚新电影制作者制作的一部新纪录片,该片讲述了一个很吸引人的故事,这对那些对政治感兴趣的观众来说很有吸引力。

LAM: Andyou mentioned something about the tone of her request? What was her tone?

林:你提到了有关她的语气的事情。她是什么语气?

MOORE: I would call the tone strident, if you needed tofind a word, not aggressive but insistent. And when I told Ms Chen that I in noway needed to justify our actions, that we're an independent arts organisationand we don't operate like in China,she wasn't very happy. And she was also not very happy that Rebiya Kadeer iscoming as a guest of the filmmaker to visit Melbourne and to present her film on the 8thof August. So when I did confirm that this was the case, she went on to listthe number of so-called crimes allegedly committed by Rebiya Kadeer, whichranged from tax evasion to being a terrorist.

莫尔:我只能说语气刺耳,如果你一定要找一个词来形容的话,不是咄咄逼人的但是坚持的。当我告诉陈女士我没必要考虑我们的行为,我们是独立的艺术机构和中国的运作不一样,她很不高兴。她也对热比娅要作为电影制作者的嘉宾来墨尔本出席88的仪式很不满意。后来当我明确情况只能这样时,她罗列出一些所谓的热比娅的罪状,从偷税到恐怖分子行为。

LAM: As yousay Beijingconsiders Rebiya Kadeer a criminal. Do you fear that there might be Chinesepressure on the Australian government not to grant her a visa to attend thescreening?

林:你说北京认为热比娅是一名罪犯。你是否担心这可能成为中国(政府)向澳大利亚政府施压,不给她发放签证参加首映呢?

MOORE: I wouldn't discount that as a possibility. I see inthe newspaper today in The Age newspaper today some other Chinese official hascome out and supported Ms Chen's stand and said that they still believe thefilm should be pulled from the film festival.

莫尔:我不排除这种可能。我看到今天的报纸,今天的《时代报》说一些中国官员出來支持陈女士的立场,并说他们依然认为该影片应该从影展上撤下。

LAM: Isthis a first for you? Have you ever considered dropping a film?

林:这是你第一次碰到这种事情吗?你曾经考虑撤下影片的事情吗?

MOORE: Look we're a film festival and those naughty,naughty independent film-makers are always making films with strong opinions.And whether they're about the Uighurs or whether they're about animal rights orwhether they're about a range of subjects. So people are often gettingpassionate and often getting upset about it but I have to say the firstapproach for us from a foreign government for us to try and change ourprogramming or to censor or to withdraw a film from the programme.

莫尔:这么说吧。我们是一个电影节,那些调皮捣蛋的独立电影人经常制作一些影片带有很强烈的主张。不论这些影片是有关维吾尔族,或是有关动物权益,或是有关其他一些主题,人们经常为之激动,或也经常不满。不过我得说,对我们来说这是第一次一个外国政府联系我们,并试图更改我们的节目安排或说审查或要求撤展影片。

该节目广播录音
View My Video

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-7-21 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
肯。罗奇的电影很好看!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-7-21 23:39 | 显示全部楼层
下次上海电影节放个澳大利亚大的白种人是如何灭绝澳大利亚土著民族文化的

过去澳大利亚的土著人的小孩一生下来,就被强行抱走,寄养在白人家庭,美其名曰,提高素质,

多少土著家庭破裂,撕心裂肺的痛

西方白人不知道做了多少伤天害理的罪行,有什么资格指责中国
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
澳大利亚渐渐地变成了反华基地
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
这年头NC的二流国家都喜欢挑衅中国来假装英雄

西有欧洲擦鞋垫——“镇露平德”大波波
东有亚洲踏脚石——“世界创造”韩棒子

澳大利亚在努力做第三个呢
一个除了卖种族灭绝抢来的自然资源就一无是处的废才国家,也想学老美当国际警察?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 00:42 | 显示全部楼层

多少土著家庭破裂,撕心裂肺的痛

西方白人不 ...
123bao 发表于 2009-7-21 23:39
严重同意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
那个记者真会提问,本来看下去还挺正常。一看到“中国政府施压”我下面就不想看了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
那个记者真会提问,本来看下去还挺正常。一看到“中国政府施压”我下面就不想看了
hzxswyg 发表于 2009-7-22 10:32

人家靠这个吃饭的哟,怎能不下狠功夫YY~!?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
Astrilia is forwarding between American and China difficultly. At first the Astrilian are tending the American for US ecnomical, politics, and culture. another reason, they are not comprehend Chinese. but now the China is first trade cuntry of Astrilia, and the Christ in this economy crisis is just China. i think Astrilia should find a better way to resolve this issue, not only a chinese-speek minister.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 12:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sam712 于 2009-7-22 12:59 编辑

难道澳大利亚人觉得中国电影界兴高采烈的去才是正常的?!
他们做了就应该有这个准备吧~

总不会他们还认为可以他放他的,我们还派投资合作的去

再说了墨尔本国际电影节很重要很重要吗?!干嘛搞得跟中国电影人不去奥斯卡似的~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 13:07 | 显示全部楼层

多少土著家庭破裂,撕心裂肺的痛

西方白人不 ...
123bao 发表于 2009-7-21 23:39

相当精彩的创意。
可惜你不是中宣部。
他们可没有你的外交智慧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
一百多年来。就是西方这种自以为高人一等的嘴脸。我们已经很熟悉了!
不用说别的,自强吧。
对于你们的傲慢与偏见,我们需要百倍的努力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 13:53 | 显示全部楼层
哼,太有意思了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 14:15 | 显示全部楼层
他们要放映这部所谓的纪录片的时候就应该想到中国的参展商会做什么了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
中国这次有点小小的正常反应了..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
诋毁污蔑分裂中国它们就自认为是高贵的 现在流行啊 是一直流行
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
严重同意!
无可就要 发表于 2009-7-22 00:42
恩,就是要以其人之道还治其人之身!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
那位导演拍一部澳大利亚百人扼杀低当地土著人及灭绝土著文化的影片,在我国的电影节上播放,并免费在世界发行。看袋鼠有什么感觉?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 17:48 | 显示全部楼层
虽然是西方人的小弟弟,澳大利亚还是具有西方人的自大、傲慢和伪善的特点
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-7-22 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 东方红旗 于 2009-7-22 22:18 编辑

莫尔:我想有一些因素吧,显而易见是时间点,在这些事情上时间点很关键,目前各种事情都围绕着中澳关系,我想现在上映热比娅的传记纪录片,在中国(政府)看来是煽动行为。应该这么来看,这是一部澳大利亚新电影制作者制作的一部新纪录片,该片讲述了一个很吸引人的故事,这对那些对政治感兴趣的观众来说很有吸引力。

---- 他们自己把电影节政治化了,中国电影人当然要撤展。

从这里也可以看出,美国民主基金会真是无孔不入啊。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 07:16 , Processed in 0.044881 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.