|
I remember quite clearly now when the story happened.
我任清晰地记得故事发生的时候
The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground,
秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。
recovering the lake,where we used tom like children,
我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶
under the sun was there to shine.
在阳光下闪着光
That time we used to be happy.
那时我们幸福过,
Well,I thought we were.
呵,我是这样认为的,
But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me,
可事实上你早就想离开我
not daring to tell me.
只是不敢告诉我。
On that precious night,
在那美丽的夜晚
watching the lake,
眼望湖水
vaguely conscious,
恍惚中
you said:\"our story is ending.\"
听见你说:“我们的故事已到尽头。”
The rain was killing the last days of summer.
雨水扼杀着所剩无几的夏日,
You had been killing my last breath of love,since a long time ago.
而你很久以来也在扼杀我奄奄一息的爱。
I still don\'t think I\'m gonna make it through another love story.
我依然不认为自己会再去经历另一段爱情故事
You took it all away from me.
你把一切都带走了。
And there I stand,
我只有悄然伫立,
I knew I was going to be the one left behind.
早已明白自己将会是那个被遗弃的人。
But still I\'m watching the lake,
而我依然凝望湖水,
vaguely conscious,
恍然中,
and I know my life is ending.
生命正离我而去。 |
|