注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 189|回复: 0

【09.05.29 法国24台】西藏辩论精神权威和政治必要性

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-30 00:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【中文标题】西藏辩论精神权威和政治必要性; ~8 J& r4 }/ i. L0 x2 a
【原文标题】Tibet debates spiritual authority and political necessity% ?8 y& `2 Q9 e: s0 u7 X
【登载媒体】France 24   法国24台
【来源地址】http://www.france24.com/en/20090529-reporters-controversial-voices-dalai-lama-tibet-dharamsala-exile-oracles-predictions-autonomy: c+ K$ X, |$ b  k+ [$ s
【译者】rlsrls08
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。
【译文】+ z2 _* ~8 r2 C1 `5 G

Many Tibetan youths are distancing themselves from the non-violent precepts of Buddhism preached by the Dalai Lama and now believe that Tibet's independence from China must be won by taking up arms.
! c: u* m+ R
现在许多藏族青年远离达赖喇嘛所宣扬的非暴力的佛教教义,相信西藏从中国独立必须依靠拿起武器。

Dharamsala in northern India is home to the Tibetan government-in-exile and its head, the 14th Dalai Lama. It’s a place where Buddhism is the main religion. According to Tibetan tradition, the Dalai Lama makes no political or spiritual decisions without first consulting his state oracles, mediums who can communicate with the gods.AC四月青年社区6 M: S( B! c: x9 b" s
位于印度北部的达兰萨拉是西藏流亡政府和其领袖十四世达赖喇嘛的所在地。这是一个以佛教为主要宗教的地方。根据西藏的传统,达赖喇嘛做出政治或精神决定前要先咨询他的国家神师----一个可以跟神沟通的媒介。

In the small monastery of Neshung, Tibetans fall over each other to ask the oracle whether their long, forced exile will soon end. The ritual is always the same. The monks start by calling up the spirits. The medium goes into a trance and his sacred words are scrupulously recorded and translated by the monks. And when the oracle faints, the ceremony is over.
在小修道院Neshung寺,藏人迫不及待地询问神师长期被迫流亡是否将很快结束。仪式始终是相同的,僧侣开始呼唤神灵,媒介进入恍惚状态,他神圣的话语由僧侣严格地记录和翻译。当媒介昏迷过去时,仪式结束。

For the members of the Tibetan parliament in exile, the spiritual authority cannot be questioned. “The concept of a protecting deity is to help you in achieving things where humans are not able to under certain circumstances,” explains the parliament spokesperson.
对西藏流亡议会的成员来说,精神权威不容质疑。 “一个保护神的概念是为了帮助你得到人类无法在某些情况下得到东西。”议会发言人解释道。 求真务实 理性交流# T. {8 b. o* I

- q( Y( R, ?. n$ U0 l4 P
Generational conflict
$ l8 C% ]0 N  T+ [$ I- X5 Q4 ]+ g
两代人的冲突求真务实 理性交流, o. {4 {; N; [) Z& S2 b  w2 K

bbs.m4.cn" w5 Y+ B" Y" K, E. K1 g. L
But for some time now, the impatience and anger of the younger generation has been gaining ground in the community. This Tibetan youth see the oracles’ predictions as an excuse to take away responsibility from the government-in-exile.
但一段时间以来,(流亡)社区内年轻一代的不耐烦和愤怒情绪逐渐增加。藏族青年认为神谕是流亡政府推卸责任的借口。

Many Tibetan youth are ready to take up arms, believing that the freedom of Tibet will only be achieved at the cost of human lives. They refute the choice of the current government-in-exile, whose allegiance to Buddhism and non-violence necessitates a refusal to go to war, even to save Tibet.  ( O! P6 I3 I9 t+ [
许多藏族青年准备拿起武器,认为实现西藏独立只能以生命为代价。他们反驳流亡政府目前的选择,流亡政府效忠佛教与非暴力,拒绝发动战争,哪怕是为了拯救西藏。 AC四月青年社区( U, ~2 @/ j. X7 W$ k8 k4 b' q

This cultural and generational fracture represents a major challenge today for the keepers of the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
对现今坚守神圣佛陀教诲的人,这种文化和两代人的分歧是一个重大挑战。

入选理由:对西藏历史有所了解的人都明白,旧西藏流亡政府是政教合一的历史产物。把旧西藏流亡政府粉饰为宗教、非暴力的形象;把流亡年轻一代的暴力行为,轻描为文化与两代人的分歧,实在无法让人平息西方某些势力的狼子野心与是非黑白的愤怒。如果说酸葡萄只是挑选对中国歪曲与偏见的文章,那么此篇更有赤裸裸的鼓动阴谋。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 01:21 , Processed in 0.035053 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.