QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1825|回复: 4

[政治] China, where you can be shot for tax evasion中国是个偷漏税都要挨枪子的国家

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-30 17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[size=1.6em]China, where you can be shot for tax evasion

[size=1.2em]
[size=1.2em]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1238454/Akmal-Shaikh-Briton-executed-Chinese-firing-squad-body-returned.html
[size=1.2em]China executes four times as many people as the rest of the world put together, writes GEOFFREY WANSELL.
[size=1.2em]The exact toll is a closely-guarded 'state secret', but estimates range from more than 1,700 to as high as 10,000 a year. At least 60 per cent of public executions are carried out with a single gunshot to the back of the head.
[size=1.2em]No fewer than 68 crimes are punishable by death in China, including tax evasion, fraud and bribery.
[size=1.2em]An estimated 90 per cent of the Chinese population support the death penalty, despite the brutality involved.
[size=1.2em]Authorities also go to great lengths to ensure the killing goes smoothly, with no danger of a doomed prisoner suddenly haranguing the crowd about the unfairness of his trial.

Merciless: A convicted prisoner is led out onto an army parade ground and killed by a soldier with a single shot

[size=1.2em]One female prisoner is known to have had her vocal cords cut before she was led out to be killed. But the horror of a Chinese execution does not end with death.
[size=1.2em]The relatives of the victim may well be offered the bullet that killed their loved one, and then charged the 30p it cost.
[size=1.2em]They will be also refused access to the corpse. The gruesome explanation for this is that many execution victims have their organs 'harvested' by hospital staff on the orders of police and judges supervising the executions.
[size=1.2em]The Chinese Government insists officially that such harvesting is entirely illegal, but it is still big business. A heart or liver can fetch as much as £30,000 on the black market.
[size=1.2em]There are also persistent reports that high-ranking officials who may be in need of an organ transplant make their needs known to the executing officials in their area, who make sure their demands are satisfied.
[size=1.2em]It is one reason why the Chinese still prefer to use a gunshot to the head – for the damage to the body is far less than it would be from a conventional firing squad. Indeed China's refusal to give outsiders access to the bodies of executed prisoners has increased the suspicion that this is why they are not given to the relatives.
[size=1.2em]After the 'harvesting', the corpses are usually driven to a crematorium and burned before anyone can view them.
[size=1.2em]Amnesty International said in a report in 2006 that the huge profits from the sale of prisoners' organs could be part of the reason China refuses to consider doing away with the death penalty.
[size=1.2em]But author and China expert Jonathan Mirsky says: 'The Chinese do not like to be told what to do by anyone in the outside world. They don't like outside interference – and they show that by not yielding to international pressure, no matter how intense'.
[size=1.2em]Amnesty also told the Daily Mail yesterday: 'We have serious concerns about whether anyone who has been convicted and sentenced to death has had a fair trial.'
[size=1.2em]What is not in doubt is that there is a brutal tradition of execution in China – notably in the notorious 'death by a thousand cuts', a form of torture that was finally outlawed only in 1905.
[size=1.2em]The condemned person was killed by using a knife to methodically remove parts of the body over an extended period.
[size=1.2em]The horrific process sometimes began with the gouging of the eyes – so the victim could not see what would happen next.

Comments (1463)

Sorry but he had it coming. Lets hope it makes any other money grabbing drug traffickers out there think twice.
I know several manic depressives and none of them would dream of trafficking drugs.
So many kids here could be saved from this if we had the same response to the problem of dealers and traffickers in this country.

- Jane, Northants, 29/12/2009 17:11

Click to rate Rating

Report abuse

Well at least drug dealing in China has been successfully discouraged !!

- ian josephs, monaco, 29/12/2009 17:11

Click to rate Rating

Report abuse

Where was the compasion from brown and cameron for Saddam Hussain when he was brutalised and hung for his crimes. ? And they could have actually done something about it! ah but if we dont like some people its ok to bump them off. What a load of hypocrisy, In fact i recall the press mocking Saddam when he was caught for being a coward and hiding in a hole, but he clearly wasnt, he gave a good account of himself at his hanging and died like a man. I doubt Brown and Cameron would show the same spirit.

- robbo, blackburn lancs, 29/12/2009 17:09

Click to rate Rating

Report abuse

Well done China, perhaps we can send them a few more to sort out. One thing is for sure there are no repeat offenders with the Chinese system.

Still the bleeding heart liberals and Labour luvies will be wringing their hands and wailing over the barbaric Chinese justice system that punishes criminals, all the while we are living under their justice system that punishes the victim and rewards the criminals.

Twisted warped and amoral, no not China. Britain!

- j cooper, England, 29/12/2009 17:08

Click to rate Rating

Report abuse

If the man is sick as they have claimed then China or whoever is responsible is liable for his death. I rest my case let the professional Lawyers deal with the situation. However ignorant people should not make comment on this site. My boyfriend Prince William and I Marcelle Jagdeo extend our condolonces I guess we are late as I did not say a thing when he was alive!!

- Miss Marcelle Jagdeo, Roselle Park, NJ, 29/12/2009 17:08

Click to rate Rating

Report abuse

Please change your headline to reflect the opinion of the majority of the UK population.

"UK public supports China after drug smuggler gets just reward."

- Derek, Barnet, 29/12/2009 17:07

Click to rate Rating

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1238454/Akmal-Shaikh-Briton-executed-Chinese-firing-squad-body-returned.html#ixzz0bABA8nOv

abbr_ec7fa5312e9880abf1e7ce3e9f53bcc1.rar

1 MB, 下载次数: 113

abbr_55f917899928730bbd2df31c6ad543c4.rar

1 MB, 下载次数: 111

abbr_09d61686d1fa0c573c7240def7ba1941.rar

154.3 KB, 下载次数: 116

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-12-30 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
看得懂一点。。不过还是期待中译。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-30 19:04 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂鸟语,不过很有趣一枪爆头竟然不见血??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-30 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
评论似乎大多支持中国啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 07:31 | 显示全部楼层
这段很有意思;
Killers-Rapists-Drug dealers- corrupt officials/politicions are shot! sounds like a pretty good country to me!
杀人犯,强奸犯,毒品商,腐败官员和政客被枪毙!听起来像是个好国家,对我来说。

I t does the heart good to know that there is at least one other place on earth (apart from U.S) where the criminals pay for their crimes. it makes my blood boil to read about the response of Brown and his fellow muppets (not to mention the BBC) to what the poor tax paying bloody infantry feel to be a correct result.
很高兴知道地球上至少有另一个地方(除去美国)罪犯要为他们的罪行付出代价。我们这些赋税的血汗小兵觉得罪犯服刑是一个正确的结局,读了布朗和他的傀儡们(不要提BBC)的回应让我血都要沸腾了。
I have a suggestion to Labour MP's. if you want to have a prayer at winning the next election, dump bumbler Brown and elect a chinese Judge as your leader.
我有一个建议给工党议员们,如果你们想祈祷下次选举胜利,丢弃笨蛋布朗,选一个中国法官当你们的领导。

- John, Southampton, 30/12/2009 8:28
Click to rate     Rating   59

Report abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... .html#ixzz0bal1VOWZ
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 16:16 , Processed in 0.044134 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.