QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 7267|回复: 46

缓刑组织向中国法庭提出的认为Akmal Shaikh是精神病患者证据

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-4 10:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 triangel 于 2010-1-4 15:07 编辑

http://www.reprieve.org.uk/2009_12_18_akmal_shaikh_new_evidence

NEW EVIDENCE emerges in the Akmal Shaikh case showing his illness; Reprieve makes new application to the Chinese authoritiesDEC 29, 2009

新的证据证明
Akmal Shaikh是精神病患者;缓刑组织向中国当局提出新的申请

As the hours count down to his execution, witnesses have surfaced in Poland attesting to Akmal Shaikh's mental illness, and his obsession with recording the song that will usher in world peace.

Akmal Shaikh被处决的倒计时时刻,在波兰,出现了一批证人证明了他的精神疾病以及他执迷于录制引导世界和平的歌。

Akmal's execution is set for 10.30am on Tuesday morning, Urumqi time (2.30am GMT).

Akmal的死刑将在星期二早晨乌鲁木齐时间10:30执行(英国时间凌晨2:30

Yet due to the publicity surrounding the case, new witnesses are coming forward who strongly support the defence to the charges against Akmal.

然而由于公众对于这个案子的关注,新的证人站住来强有力地为Akmal的控诉辩护。

Without exception, these witnesses support the case that Akmal was homeless in Poland, and obsessed with recording a song about rabbits that would usher in world peace when he was apparently exploited by drug traffickers, and unwittingly took a suitcase with hidden drugs into China -- thinking that he was going to record his song.

这些证人毫无例外地支持他。Akmal在波兰无家可归,他执迷于录一首关于兔子的歌,认为将可以引领世界和平。他显然是被毒品贩子发现,在不知情的情况下将一只藏有毒品的箱子带入中国,而他以为他要去录他的歌。

As sometimes happens when the hours are ticking down to execution, the media coverage has provoked four impartial witnesses to come forward, each concerned that an injustice is about to take place. Two new photographs have also emerged of Akmal Shaikh, taken during the period in which he was severely mentally ill and exploited by a drug gang.

事情有时会这样发生,在时钟滴答着接近着死刑的时刻,新闻报道已经4个公平无私的证人被激怒而站了出来,他们都担心一个不公正的判决就要要执行。2张新的Akmal的照片也出现,它们是在他患有严重的精神疾病并被毒品贩子发现的期间。

The photos were taken by Luis Belmonte Diaz, a Spanish photographer based in Warsaw, who has also provided a witness statement about Mr Shaikh's behaviour at that time. The photos are attached for use in covering Akmal's case: Luis Belmonte Diaz must be credited. More photos are to come.

照片是由Luis Belmonte Diaz一个住在华沙的西班牙摄影师拍摄的,他也提供了关于在那个时期Akmal先生行为证词。这些照片也附在了新的申述里,署名为Luis Belmonte Diaz 。更多的的照片将会提供出来。

As the first new witness, Mr Diaz saw the media coverage about the case and, while he is traveling and not currently in Poland, immediately contacted Reprieve. He states as follows:

当第一个新的证人Mr Diaz看到关于这个案子的新闻报道时,他不在波兰,正在旅行,他立即联系缓刑组织。他的证词如下:

When he was in Poland, I was following him for more than a year with my camera.

当他曾经在波兰的时候,我曾经跟拍他大约一年多的时间。

During all the time I was following him he told me a lot of things about his life in the UK, his family there, his family in Poland, and how he arrived, first to Lublin and then to Warsaw.

在我拍摄他的那段时间,他告诉我很多关于他住在英国时候的生活和他在英国的家人以及波兰的家人,他是如何来到波兰,开始住在卢布林,后来到了华沙。

He was living in very stressful circumstances – he seemed stuck in Poland, without money, and without any way of making a living. It seemed clear to me that he was mentally ill. He told me all kinds of crazy things. I was not sure what to believe and what not to believe.

他曾生活在非常大的压力之下------他似乎被困在了波兰,没有钱,也没有任何的谋生的方法。对我来说似乎很清楚他有精神上有问题。他告诉我各种疯狂的事。我不知道那些应该相信,那些不应该相信。

He told me how recorded his song in a local radio studio. He was obsessed with the fact that this song was somehow going to achieve great things.

他告诉我他是如何在当地的一个播音室录他的歌。他妄想着这首歌会将会实现一些伟大的事情。

I still remember the day when I received his last SMS saying he was going to Kyrgyzstan.

我仍然记得我收到他最后的的短信,说他打算去吉尔吉斯坦。

Reprieve has provided two of the photographs that he took of Akmal, attached below. A picture of Akmal’s down-and-out time in Poland paints a thousand words. More photographs will be available in 5 hours (18.00 GMT). These photographs must be credited to Mr Belmonte.

缓刑组织已经提供了2张他拍摄的Akmal的照片,如下。一张Akmal在波兰穷困潦倒时期的照片胜过千言万语。更多的照片将会在5个小时中提供.18.00GMT 这些照片必须署名为Belmonte先生。

A second is Paul Newberry, a British national who lives in Poland, and knew Akmal there. Akmal was homeless, lost in his delusions. His declaration to the Chinese authorities states as follows:

第二个证人是Paul Newberry一个住在波兰,认识Akmal的英国人。Akmal曾无家可归,迷失在他自己的妄想中。他对中国当局的证词如下:

“I was probably one of the last people who saw Akmal before he left Poland in August 2007. I met Akmal in spring 2007 when he started hanging around the tent city that protesting nurses had set up outside the Polish Prime Minister's offices in Warsaw. The protest attracted a range of "colourful" characters and he was one of them.

我可能是最后一个在2007年八月他离开波兰时见过他的人。我在2007年春天见过Akmal当时他开始在抗议的护士们扎在华沙的波兰总理办公室外帐篷城闲逛。抗议吸引了一批‘丰富多彩的’人物,他正是其中的一位。’

As I was British, and was with a British friend, Akmal latched onto us. Immediately it was clear that he was mentally ill, although he was a very likeable person, friendly and very open. However, he was clearly suffering from delusions and it seemed to me he was a particularly severe case of manic depressive.

因为我是英国人并和一个英国朋友在一起,Akmal缠上了我们。我当时立刻很清楚地感到他精神上有病,尽管他是个非常令人喜爱的人,友好,非常开放。然而,他显然受着幻觉的折磨,对我来说似乎很清楚他是一个十分严重躁郁症病人。

I told him a number of times that he should see a doctor, that he was ill, but he just laughed. Any person would have been offended had he been a normal person not in the middle of a psychosis. Akmal lived in his own fantasy world - it was difficult for us to know what was fantasy and what was reality when he talked. He told us he was living in some kind of centre for refugees or asylum seekers in Warsaw, but I have no idea where that was exactly.

我对他说了很多次他应该去看医生,但是他只是大笑。任何一个正常人都会被冒犯。Akmal生活在他自己幻想的世界中------当他聊天的时候,我们非常难知道哪些是幻想,哪些是现实。他告诉我们他住在华沙某个类似难民或者收容所里,但我根本弄不清他到底住在哪。

He showed us the lyrics to the song "Run Little Rabbit" written on a paper napkin and tried to convince us it would be a hit. For a few weeks he pestered us until finally we agreed to record it with him. I have no idea who paid for the recording studio but I think he used his charm and persistence to persuade the owner to let him record the song. I can't imagine anyone singing worse than he did on that recording and we told him so, but he was on such a high, convinced that he would have a huge hit.

他给我看了一首写在餐巾纸上的叫‘来呀小兔子’的歌词,并试图使我们相信这将会大获成功。好几个星期他缠着我们知道我们最后同意和他们一起去录音。我搞不清楚谁付了录音棚的钱但我想他是运用他的魅力和死缠硬磨去劝说录音棚的主人让他录。我不能想象还有人唱得比他还要差。我们告诉他我们的想法,但他却处于极度的自信,他认为他会取得巨大成功。

We told him that he was crazy, that it was the worst thing we had ever heard, but he just laughed in our face and repeated that it would be huge. So he had this recording on CD and he started playing it to people in Warsaw. He claimed he'd played it to a DJ in a top nightclub in Warsaw and everyone loved it.

我们告诉他他疯了,这首歌是我们听过的最难听的歌,但他就是当着我们的面大笑,重复这将会取得巨大成功。于是他有了这首歌的CD,他开始在华沙放给别人听。他声称他在华沙的一家顶级的夜总会放给DJ听,每个人都喜欢极了。

Then my friend got a text message from him to say he was going away to Kyrgyzstan (I think it was that country although it could have been another one of those dodgy ex-USSR states bordering China). I think that was the end of August 2007. We never heard of him again.

接下来我的朋友收到他的短信说他打算到吉尔吉斯坦(我想是那个国家但也可能是另外一个与中国接壤的属于前苏联的鬼鬼祟祟的国家)我想那是20078月底。我们再也没有听到过他。

He had no money but was never desperate for it. He was clearly not desperate enough to smuggle heroin to China. From what I know of him, I would be astounded if he had done that. However, I would not be surprised at all to learn that he thought he was going to record a song that would usher in world peace. That would fit entirely with the pattern of his mental illness.

他没有钱但也没有特别想赚钱。他肯定没有想挣钱想到要走私海洛因到中国。从我对他的了解,我会十分震惊如果他真的干了。我一点也不会吃惊听到他认为他打算去录一首引领世界和平的歌。这正完全表明了他的病症。

I join his family in urging the Chinese authorities to have him fully evaluated. I also join them in pleading for mercy for Akmal, who I know to be a very, very ill person.”

我加入了他的家人去促使中国当局对他进行全面精神评估,我也加入了他们去乞求他们的宽容Akmal,我知道他病得非常非常重。

Mr Newberry played the bass on the dreadful song (Come Little Rabbit) that Akmal thought would usher in world peace. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFv0eS5p9hs

Newberry先生在那首难听的歌(来呀小兔子)弹奏贝斯。见http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFv0eS5p9hs

A third witness is Gareth Saunders, a British teacher and musician who sang backup on the song. He states as follows:

第三个证人是Gareth Saunders,一个英国老师和音乐人在这首歌里唱后声部。他的证词如下:

"I met Akmal in Warsaw about two-and-a-half years ago on a protest organised by Polish nurses. He was a very open and positive person despite the fact he was living in poor conditions in a kind of Polish community centre, seemingly homeless.

大约2年半前在华沙由波兰护士组织的抗议活动中认识的Akmal。他非常开放乐观尽管他住在条件很差的大约是社区中心的地方,好像是无家可归。

We met every day throughout the duration of the protest which lasted about three weeks. As I am a musician, he wanted me to help with the recording of his future "international hit" (called ‘Come Little Rabbit’). He organised a studio for free and wanted to practice the song with me and Paul Newberry who played the bass on the song. I was responsible for some of the backing vocals.

在那个抗议持续了3个星期,我们天天见面。因为我是搞音乐的,他要我帮他录那首会让他将来在世界上大获成功的歌(叫来呀小兔子)。他弄到一个免费的音乐棚,要和我以及在歌里弹贝斯的Paul Newberry一起联系。我负责唱后声部。

It was clear that Akmal had absolutely no musical talent, no sense of timing and the song itself was dreadful. Throughout the recording he was jumping around in his best imitation of a rock star. We made it clear to him that this was a hopeless song, but he was still adamant that we were being negative and Come Little Rabbit was what the world had been waiting for.

很清楚Akmal绝对没有音乐天赋,没有乐感?节拍感?,这首歌本身也糟透了。在录音的过程中,他跳来跳去尽可能模仿摇滚歌星。我们对他说得很清楚这首歌毫无希望,但他坚定地认为我们太负面了,‘来呀小兔子’真是这个世界正在等待的歌。

He seemed to think it would bring about world peace, or something bizarre like that. Even though this was a crazy idea, Paul and I helped him, as he always meant so well, and he clearly thought this song was going to have a very positive impact on the world.

他似乎相信这首歌将带来世界和平什么乱七八糟的东西。尽管只是一个疯狂的想法,因为他是如此乐观,我和Paul还是帮助了他,他认为这首歌将会在世界上产生大的影响。

I occasionally met Akmal two weeks subsequent to the nurse's protest (I think in August 2007) once to go go-karting with him and some Irish people who were in Warsaw celebrating a wedding until the early hours of the morning. This was a very sad experience in a way. The Irish were being very cruel to Akmal, making jokes and unkind remarks about him. But he took it all in good spirits, and never complained about it.

在护士抗议活动随后的2个星期,我有时候会遇见Akmal(我想是在20078月)有一次是和他一起玩卡丁车,还有一些在华沙庆祝婚礼知道临晨的爱尔兰人。非常令人难过的是,这些爱尔兰人非常残忍地对待Akmal,拿他开心,说一些很不厚道的话。但他都高高兴兴地,一点怨言都没有。

The final time I saw him was in the subway system in the centre of Warsaw when he mentioned he was going abroad for a couple of weeks. This must have been when he flew to China.

最后一次见到他是在华沙市中心的地下通道,他说他要出国几个星期。这一定是指他要飞到中国。

Because I was concerned about him, I tried to contact him after by mobile but it appeared he'd disappeared off the radar screen, but I was not successful. I assumed he'd returned to the UK as he'd had problems living in Poland. But now it appears he was on death row in China when I thought he was back in the UK.

因为我担心他,我后来试着打他的手机联系他,但是他出了服务区,消失了。我以为他回了英国因为他很难在波兰生活下去。但是现在他却中国的死囚牢里。

I am not an expert in mental illness, and at the time I was unaware of the diagnosis of bipolar disorder. However, it was very clear that totally delusional. He perpetually thought things were going to work out in ways that had nothing to do with the reality around him. He would think that his grand plans would come about, though it was clear to the rest of us that they would not.

我不是精神病专家,那时我并不知道躁郁症症状。然而,我很肯定他完全处在幻觉中。他坚定不移地相信事情将会产生某些结果,而对于围绕他的现实与此没有关系。他认为他的宏伟大业一定能实现,尽管我们其他的人都不这们认为。

It would be totally unlike him to get mixed up in drugs. However, it would be totally typical of him to fall for some kind of story that some drug dealer might spin to him concerning making his record in China. Indeed, I remember one time when I met Akmal in a bookshop for a coffee. It was an area of Warsaw where any normal person would know a lot of drug dealers would hang out. But Akmal would be oblivious to that. He would be so desperate for human contact that if some shady character came up to him to talk, Akmal would have gone on and on about his song, and it would have been easy for someone to see that he could be exploited. Anyone could recognize that. I am no expert, and I certainly did.

卷入毒品完全不像他干的事。受骗上当,听信某些毒品贩子骗他去中国录他的歌倒完全像是典型的他。真的,我记得一次我遇见Akmal在一个书店喝咖啡。那个区域是华沙任何一个正常人都知道是毒品贩子出没的地方。但如果有些可疑的人上来与他聊天,Akmal不会察觉这些,在与人接触时,他表现得如此极度渴望。他会没完没了地谈他的歌。对某些人来说太容易看出他可以被利用。任何人都能认识到这一点,我不是专家,但我看出来了。

I very much hope that the Chinese authorities show clemency to Akmal, as he was a very gentle person, and would not have consciously got involved in the crime for which he apparently stands convicted."

我非常希望中国当局能对Akmal宽容一些,他是一个非常温和的人,不会有意识地卷入他现在被指控的罪行中

Fourth, Akmal’s GP Dr Martin Harris, has come forward asking for a full evaluation of his patient:

第四,AkmalGP Martin Harris医生,自愿要求为他的病人进行全面的精神评估:

Mr Akmal Shaikh date of birth 05 April 1956

Akmal Shaikh先生,195645日出生

Mr Akmal Shaikh was my registered patient with his family when he lived in London.

Akmal Shaikh先生与他的家人住在伦敦时,他是我的注册病人。

I do remember Mr Akmal Shaikh although it is several years since I last saw him.

我确实记得Akmal Shaikh先生尽管我最后一次见到他是几年前的事了。

Yesterday 27 December I saw the report on Sky News for the first time that Mr Akmal Shaikh has been detained by Chinese Courts.

昨天1127日我看到SKY新闻第一次报道关于Akmal Shaikh先生被中国法庭拘留。

I read that Mr Akmal Shaikh has been charged with drug smuggling. In my experience of Mr Akmal Shaikh this is totally out of character of the patient I knew. As his doctor, I am concerned that Mr Akmal Shaikh has since progressive medical and mental conditions.

我听到Akmal Shaikh先生被指控毒品走私。在我的经验里,Akmal Shaikh先生完全不像是我所了解的那个人。作为他的医生,我担心Akmal Shaikh先生在精神上出了问题(译者按:大概意思,这可能是医学名词

I immediately made contact with The British Foreign Office. I wish to assist Mr Akmal Shaikh in his medical and mental condition, if necessary in China.

我立刻联系英国外交部。我希望在他的精神状态问题上提供帮助,如果有必要可以去中国。

Please do not hesitate to contact me. I certainly wish to help.

请立刻联系我,我毫无疑问地希望能帮助他。

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-1-4 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tasselchen 于 2010-1-4 11:08 编辑

好长呀累死我了!
从2007年9月被捕至今只拿出这么点猜测,实在太糟糕了。
另外我不觉得我的GP能记住我,还能在好几年后的电视新闻上的仅有的2张图片中认出我,还能判断出什么来。
每次看病和医生都是只说病情,因为有很多人在后面等着。我老公在我们家住了十多年了,他都不记得医生的名字,我怀疑医生能否记得他。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
有必要的话,我也可以证明布朗先生是精神病患者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了。英国网友说得好,当年萨达姆被美英垂帘听政判处死刑的时候怎么没人反对阿?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
毫无价值,
普通人去判断别人是否有精神病?
那全世界都是精神病!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
只关注最后那个医生的证言,这非常令人奇怪,如果他真的是那个阿克毛的医生,他怎么可能在这如此长的一段时间里,对他的精神状态有异没有察觉,精神病人并不是在一天之内变疯的,做为医生,肯定能提前发现,并留下相应的医疗纪录,但是这位医生却一无所有。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
早点执行是对的,不然月球上都有证明他是精神病的证据了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# tasselchen
不过你的翻译很有价值!
让我们看到西方某些人的可笑!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-1-4 11:10 | 显示全部楼层

G

本帖最后由 tasselchen 于 2010-1-4 11:14 编辑
只关注最后那个医生的证言,这非常令人奇怪,如果他真的是那个阿克毛的医生,他怎么可能在这如此长的一段时 ...
心在这一方 发表于 2010-1-4 11:08

每次看病都有记录。GP应该会有好几位医生,但你打电话预约时,赶上谁是谁,但然你也可以指名某位医生,但一般你只能就他们的安排。否则你就要等更长的时间。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# 心在这一方
这位医生只是担心有精神病!
他不能证明阿克毛确实有精神病!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
我看萨达姆侯赛因才是精神病,不然谁吃饱了撑的,要去挑战美国佬啊,这不是找死吗?除了精神病,谁去找死。欧盟反对死刑,为什么不强烈反对美国在伊拉克的傀儡处死萨达姆啊。
难道欧盟那段时间也患了神经病么。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
只有一个问题
如果他是精神病
他怎么会一个人跑这么远?而且还拿着这么多的毒品?
这是02年的报道:http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2006-03-29/02328551975s.shtml
我们假定这么多年价格都没涨,而且按照最低价180元/g,则4kg=32wrmb
如果是毒贩让他拿的,哪个毒贩会这么傻,让一个人拿着这么多钱送给海关?
即便是别人让他拿的,他难道精神不正常到连不能携带毒品都不知道的地步么?

这群人当别人都是傻子?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 12:23 | 显示全部楼层
他的家人声称他患精神病多年,却拿不出实实在在的医学证明(病历)。
因为他的医生从来就没有怀疑过他有精神病,只是在听说他被捕后开始担心他是不是“精神上出了问题”。
这样的所谓证据实在是没有说服力,反而证明他的家人在撒谎。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 12:31 | 显示全部楼层
老外真能忽悠人。
反正按照中国法律,那么多毒品只要抓住现行甭管有啥理由就是死刑,再狡辩也没用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 12:59 | 显示全部楼层
我们每个人心中都会有一个梦想,有的人会执着的去追求,

就为了那首歌,这几个人就认定他是神经病呢

还是违法要被处死了,才想起他可能有神经病。

波兰人,呵呵,他们的祖先会觉得希特勒有神经病,因此才帮着他处死了几百万犹太人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 13:05 | 显示全部楼层
希特勒就是一个典型的精神妄想症患者,天天都妄想和天皇瓜分世界。他没有毛病,为什么在全世界挑起战争,无缘无故的屠杀犹太人。所以我在此为希特勒证明,他是一个疯子,是一个病人,所以,他不应该成为历史的罪人,世人错怪了他,他和天皇陛下都没有错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
真神奇,要是这样也算证据的话,估计监狱全拆了算了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
也许,布莱尔也是精神病患者~~因为他发动且参与了伊拉克战争!
但他不应该被谴责?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
有一个叫憨豆的英国青年拍了一部电影,情结有点相似。来外不会把电影和现实搞混了吧。可笑。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-4 15:15 | 显示全部楼层
原来精神病认定只需要几个路人动动嘴皮子就可以了,洋鬼子的鉴定技术果然世界一流啊.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:24 , Processed in 0.050787 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.