QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1214|回复: 7

印度海军一架飞机在居民区坠毁Indian Navy aircraft crashes into residential area

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-3 18:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Indian Navy aircraft crashes into residential area
印度海军一架飞机在居民区坠毁

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Indian-Navy-aircraft-crashes-into-residential-area/articleshow/5636370.cms
HYDERABAD: A trainer aircraft with the Indian Navy's aerobatics team, Sagar Pawan, crashed into a two-storied building during an air show here on Wednesday.

Two naval pilots, Maurya and his co-pilot Nair were killed, police commissioner A K Khan said.

The aircraft, an HJT-16 Kiran Mk2 trainer built by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, crashed a couple of minutes before noon in the Bowenpally locality near the old Begumpet Airport in the heart of the city. The police and the fire brigade had difficulty reaching the congested crash site.

Four people in the building, a part of which was badly damaged, were injured, as the plane fell on the side of the complex. Two of the injured are believed to be in serious condition and have been shifted to hospital. The debris from the crash fell on a car, crushing it. The building has developed cracks and residents are being evacuated.

The planes were showing acrobatic manoeveures when the incident took place. One of the aircraft, part of the navy's aerobatics team that uses four trainers, was unable to pull up from a dive and went into a spiral as the planes were breaking away from the formation and going in different directions. The acrobatics by the planes had begun even as Praful Patel, minister for civil aviation, was talking on the rostrum.

Thousands of people were enjoying the spectacle when disaster struck, sending thick clouds of smoke into the air. According to witnesses, the plane crashed into the mobile phone towers on top of the building. They heard a loud boom, after which the plane went down.

Said Ashok, who was in his house at the time: "I was inside the house when I heard a loud noise and I came out to see flames."

An hour after the crash, Praful Patel addressing a pre-scheduled press conference had no details about the crash. "I hope for the best,” he said. "I can’t give you any information. I have none,” he added.

Hyderabad’s Begumpet airport is used for VIP and private flights. The area where the crash occurred falls under the jurisdiction of the Secunderabad Cantonment Board. The crash, however, took place in a civil area under the board.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-3 18:30 | 显示全部楼层
india2.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-3 19:20 | 显示全部楼层
想哭啊,刚刚翻译好的由于按错键全部都没啦!等会再翻译了!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-3 19:41 | 显示全部楼层
才几天啊!  例行坠机又来了~      阿三有钱啊  ! 不是还要买100架SU30吗?   有钱啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-3 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
挑的坠机地点不太好.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-4 01:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# tony1984

知道翻译辛苦
同情楼主遭遇!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 10:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复  tony1984

知道翻译辛苦
同情楼主遭遇!
雅什卡 发表于 2010-3-4 01:18
第一次翻译就这样的遭遇,天不助我啊!我等会翻译好补上。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
HYDERABAD: A trainer aircraft with the Indian Navy's aerobatics team, Sagar Pawan, crashed into a two-storied building during an air show here on Wednesday.

Two naval pilots, Maurya and his co-pilot Nair were killed, police commissioner A K Khan said.

海德拉巴:一架印度海军飞行表演队的教练机,周三在一航展期间在一幢两层楼建筑坠毁。
公安局长ak khan称两名飞行员,Maurya和他的副驾驶Nair身亡!

The aircraft, an HJT-16 Kiran Mk2 trainer built by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, crashed a couple of minutes before noon in the Bowenpally locality near the old Begumpet Airport in the heart of the city. The police and the fire brigade had difficulty reaching the congested crash site.

Four people in the building, a part of which was badly damaged, were injured, as the plane fell on the side of the complex. Two of the injured are believed to be in serious condition and have been shifted to hospital. The debris from the crash fell on a car, crushing it. The building has developed cracks and residents are being evacuated.

这架由印度斯坦航空有限公司制造的HJT-16 Kiran Mk2教练机,坠毁之前几分钟还在Bowenpally 市中心地区的老Begumpet机场。警察和消防队员难以到达拥挤的失事现场!
飞机坠落导致这栋楼部分严重损毁,楼里四人受伤,其中两名受伤严重被立即送往了医院。坠毁飞机的残骸砸在汽车上导致汽车粉碎。这栋大楼也出现裂缝,居民已经被疏散!

The planes were showing acrobatic manoeveures when the incident took place. One of the aircraft, part of the navy's aerobatics team that uses four trainers, was unable to pull up from a dive and went into a spiral as the planes were breaking away from the formation and going in different directions. The acrobatics by the planes had begun even as Praful Patel, minister for civil aviation, was talking on the rostrum.
事件发生时,这些飞机正在表演空中飞行杂技。其中一架由四架教练机组成的海军空中表演队飞机,在做完俯冲时不能够将飞机拉起,在空中盘旋之后脱离了编队,然后朝不同方向飞去。而此时,民用航空大臣Praful Patel正在主席台上说飞机的飞行杂技表演已经开始了!

Thousands of people were enjoying the spectacle when disaster struck, sending thick clouds of smoke into the air. According to witnesses, the plane crashed into the mobile phone towers on top of the building. They heard a loud boom, after which the plane went down.

Said Ashok, who was in his house at the time: "I was inside the house when I heard a loud noise and I came out to see flames."

成千上万的人欣赏到了灾难发生时滚滚浓烟升向天空的壮观景象。据目击者称,飞机是撞在了大楼顶部的手机发射塔。飞机坠落后他们听到了一声巨大的爆炸声!

An hour after the crash,Praful Patel addressing a pre-scheduled press conference had no details about the crash. "I hope for the best,” he said. "I can’t give you any information. I have none,” he added.

Hyderabad’s Begumpet airport is used for VIP and private flights. The area where the crash occurred falls under the jurisdiction of the Secunderabad Cantonment Board. The crash, however, took place in a civil area under the board.

飞机坠毁后一小时,Praful Patel出席了事先安排的记者招待会,声称没有关于坠毁的细节透露。他说“我希望一切都好”并且补充道,“我不能给你任何消息,因为我没有”
海德拉巴的Begumpet机场时用于VIP和私人飞机,该领域发生的事故是Secunderabad委员会管辖范围。但是飞机却坠毁于民间团体管辖范围!

初次翻译,望大家拍砖!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:54 , Processed in 0.057077 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.