QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1462|回复: 4

【2010.4.16 LiveScience】经济学家探索提高中国食品安全之途径

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-19 13:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 AlterEgo 于 2010-4-19 13:30 编辑

【中文标题】经济学家探索提高中国食品安全之途径D  Y
【原文标题】Economists Study How to Improve China's Food Safety.
【登载媒体】LiveScienceG"
【原文作者】David Ortega
【来源地址】http://www.livescience.com/healt ... ety-bts-100416.html: U7
【原文库链接】http://bbs.m4.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=238750&rpid=3456144&ordertype=0&page=1#pid3456144流4 l
【译者】AlterEgo \M
【翻译方式】人工
【声明】本翻译供Anti-CNN使用,未经AC或译者许可,不得转载。

Throughout much of the last century, China's centrally planned, closed economy made it an insignificant player in the global trading system. Today, having gone from a sleeping giant to one of the fastest growing economies, China is considered the poster-child for economic growth.
    在上个世纪的大部分时间里,中国封闭式的中央计划经济使其在全球贸易体系中的地位微不足道。而今日的中国,已经从一个沉睡的巨人变成发展最快的经济体之一,她被视为经济发展的典范。
Many economists have called China's emergence a "positive economic shock," unleashing a consumer base and workforce of nearly 1.2 billion people into the global market.  

许多经济学家将中国经济的崭露头角称为“有益的经济震荡”,因为中国为全球市场提供了近12亿的消费者和劳动力。

China's transition into a market economy is driving changes in consumer preferences and demand for foods. Consumers are earning higher incomes and shifting consumption away from grains and legumes towards meat and other animal proteins. Pork, the primary meat consumed in China, accounts for nearly 70 percent of animal protein in Chinese diets. This makes China the world's largest pork consumer.  

中国向市场经济的转型带动了人们消费偏好和消费需求的变革。消费者在取得更高收入的同时,其消费类型也正在从谷类和豆类作物转向肉类和其他动物蛋白。而猪肉作为中国主要的肉类消费品,在中国人日常饮食的动物蛋白来源中占到近70%的比例,从而使中国成为世界上最大的猪肉消费国。
Because of its economic importance, the pork sector provides an excellent outlet to study the effects of economic development on consumer preferences and demand for goods.   
   正因猪肉市场在经济上的重要性,使其成为一个绝佳切入点,从这个切入点可以来研究经济发展对消费者消费偏好和消费需求施加的影响。
For my National Science Foundation East Asia and Pacific Summer Institute (EAPSI) project in China this summer, I conducted a Chinese consumer demand study that analyzed consumer preferences and willingness-to-pay for select food safety attributes in pork.

由于今年夏天国家科学基金会中国区EAPSI项目的缘故,我开展了一次对中国人消费需求的研究,借此来分析他们在购买猪肉时,基于不同的食品安全指标所持有的消费偏好和购买意愿。
Food safety in China has become of paramount importance in the wake of numerous food-safety scandals. As part of my research experience, I worked closely with Chinese professors and graduate students to conduct an economic assessment of consumer preferences for food-safety informational attributes.  
   在多起食品安全丑闻之后,食品安全在中国成为首要的事情。作为我研究实践的一部分,我同中国教授和研究生进行了紧密的合作,从经济方面评估了消费者基于食品安全信息的消费偏好。
We used a choice experiment where we simulated different pork-purchasing scenarios and consumers chose a product based on different attributes that we controlled. The informational attributes that we evaluated were: a product traceability system, a state-sponsored food safety assurance program, a third-party food safety assurance program and a product-specific information label.  
   借助于一个选择性实验,我们模拟了几出不同的猪肉购买场景,消费者依据我们限定的不同信息指标来进行选择。参与我们评估的信息指标有:产品溯源机制,国家食品安全认证机制,第三方食品安全认证机制和产品规格的信息标识。
After conducting this economic experiment numerous times in seven major Chinese cities, we analyzed the data using a series of econometric models designed specifically for choice experiment data.  
   在中国的七座主要城市开展了多次这种实验后,我们应用一系列针对选择性实验的计量经济模型来分析所得数据。
As I travelled to various cities to gather the data for the study, I was given a unique opportunity to explore and learn about all aspects of Chinese society and local culture, from the grasslands of Inner Mongolia to the snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas in Tibet. It was in Tibet that I was fortunate to take the 24-hour train trip through the Tibetan plateau on the world's highest railway.  
   在到不同的城市收集研究数据时,我获得了珍贵的机会来探究中国社会和当地文化的方方面面,从内蒙古的草原牧场到西藏喜马拉雅的覆雪山峰。在西藏时,我幸运地乘坐世界上海拔最高的铁路来了一次穿越青藏高原的一日游。
The EAPSI program also granted me the opportunity to attend two international conferences in China, a meeting of The Chinese Economist Society and a meeting of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, where I had the opportunity to present my ongoing research.

EAPSI
项目批准我在中国参加了两个国际会议——中国留美经济学会会议和国际农业经济学会会议,在会议上我发表了自己的研究项目。

At these conferences, I was fortunate to meet world-renowned economists like Nobel Laureate Sir James Mirrlees, and through my interactions I gained insight into new, cutting-edge methods in economic research. Specifically, I learned of new econometric methods that allow ultimately me to incorporate the dynamics of consumer preferences and risk perceptions into my analysis.
    在这些会议上,我荣幸地拜会了世界闻名的诺贝尔经济学奖获得者姆斯·莫里斯,在彼此的交流中我领会了一些经济学研究的新方法。确切地说,我获悉了一些新的计量经济学模型,最终使我得以将消费偏好的作用方式以及危害查知纳入到我的分析中。

The results of my research quantified consumers' willingness-to-pay for food safety information in a transitioning economy. We found that Chinese consumers gained the most economic value from a state-sponsored food safety assurance program and that the incorporation of a product-specific label and the implementation of a traceability system would add significant value to consumers.

我的研究成果量化了在经济转型时期消费者基于食品安全信息的购买意愿。我们发现中国消费者从国家食品安全认证机制中获得了最多的经济利益,并且发现在产品规格信息标识和产品溯源机制结合使用后会给消费者带来更多可观的经济利益。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-4-19 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-19 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# rhapsody

呵呵,本以为食品安全挺大个事,可翻完才发现文章没有多少有价值的东西~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-19 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复  rhapsody

呵呵,本以为食品安全挺大个事,可翻完才发现文章没有多少有价值的东西~ ...
AlterEgo 发表于 2010-4-19 22:23

呵呵,大家还是很关心食品安全问题的,只是近来被西媒关于地震的那些烂报道转移了注意力而已。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-19 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复  rhapsody

呵呵,本以为食品安全挺大个事,可翻完才发现文章没有多少有价值的东西~ ...
AlterEgo 发表于 2010-4-19 22:23

楼主辛苦了
大家目前关心的是地震
因此可能把食品安全问题给忽略了
辛苦咯~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 21:27 , Processed in 0.047680 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.