四月青年社区

找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1488|回复: 0

[政治] 【10.7.28 印度时报】'Dalai's tactics to create China- India fissures won't succeed'

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-3 01:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
'Dalai's tactics to create China- India fissures won't succeed'
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/Dalais-tactics-to-create-Sino-India-fissures-wont-succeed-/articleshow/6228918.cms
BEIJING: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama's recent claim that 'he is a son of India' was aimed at "trapping" New Delhi, the state media reported on Wednesday, adding that his tactics would not work as both India and China have evolved a "consensus" to develop friendly ties.

"There is a key problem which needs to be resolved before the Dalai Lama claimed himself as 'the son of India'. That is no one accepts him as a son either from the government or the locals of India," a write up in the ruling Communist Party mouthpiece 'People's Daily' said.

"Besides of lack of sincerity and enough efforts, there is a more important reason for that. The mainstream consensus is to develop friendly and cooperative relations between China and India," it said.

The write up also derided his reported remarks that "India as my country and if you open my brain I am 100 per cent Indian" and that he is an "Indian envoy". It also mocked him for his comments that he trying to turn vegetarian.

Referring to Dalai Lama's remarks in a Indian TV interview that Indian government followed a "over cautious policy" towards China and Tibet, it said "such a scheme to put India into a trap will not work".

This is the second time in the last two months that the newspaper attacked the Tibetan monk targeting him for his "son of India" remarks. Beijing views the 14th Dalai Lama as a separatist seeking to break Tibet from Chinese control. The 75-year-old Tibetan monk stays at Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh and heads the government-in-exile.

评分

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 22:25 , Processed in 0.045670 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.