只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1616|回复: 7

千奇百怪:八个最疯狂的辞职方式

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 14:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Flight Attendant who quit on a plane and left using the emergency slide
一名助理飞行员在飞机上辞职然后从紧急滑梯离开
a97158_g107_1-flight-attendant.jpg
Steven Slater, a flight attendant from JetBlue airliner, got into an argument with a passenger during boarding at a Pittsburgh airport. He finally had enough of his job, quit, and opened the emergency slide on the plane in order to leave. He grabbed the intercom and said: “To the passenger who called be a mother ——, —- you. “I've been in the business  28 years. I've had it. That's it.” Mr Slater then activated the emergency exit and slid down the inflatable slide on to the tarmac. He then boarded a train to the terminal, stripping off his tie and discarding it to the astonishment of bemused onlookers. Slater was later arrested and charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief.
助理飞行员Steven Slater在飞机降落期间因与一名乘客发生争执,马上辞职并打开紧急滑梯离开飞机。他通过无线电说向那个乘客说,我从事这个职业28年了,我受够了!!他打开紧急出口并滑到了停机坪上,不过最后还是被捕了。
原文直通车

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-12 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:09 编辑

The man who quit his job with a resignation letter written on a cake
把辞职信写在蛋糕上的男人
a97158_g107_2-cake.jpg
Neil Berrett gave a two week's notice of his intent to resign. The letter was written in frosting on a full sheet size cake. The cake was delicious and it was well received.

"Dear Mr. Bowers,
During the past three years, my tenure at the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard has been nothing short of pure excitement, joy and whim. However, I have decided to spend more time with my family and attend to health issues that have recently arisen. I am proud to have been part of such an outstanding team and I wish this organization only the finest in future endeavors.
Please accept this cake as notification that I am leaving my position with NWT on March 27.
Sincerely,
W. Neil Berrett"

He later submitted a paper resignation letter since it would be hard to file the cake away.
辞职信的大意是,我在这里工作十分满意,很高兴能和这么优秀的团队一起工作,不过为了更多地和家人在一起以及健康考虑我决定辞职。他之后还是交了一份纸质的辞职信,因为这个蛋糕可不好送出去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:16 编辑

The girl who quit her job on dry erase board and emailed it to the entire office
一女孩在白板上写辞职信然后寄给办公室所有人
a97158_g107_3-board.jpg
On a Monday morning, a girl named Jenny quit her job with a (flash) bang by emailing these photos to the entire office. Awesome doesn't begin to describe this office heroine. In the board she thanks everyone, except her boss. Hilarious.

Note: our readers wrote to us to let we know that this was a hoax from the guys at theCHIVE.com. The girl who supposedly quit her job actually is a model /actress named Elyse Porterfield. Nice one!
小提示:我们的读者写信告诉我这个其实是一个恶作剧,这个女孩其实是个叫Elyse Porterfield的模特or演员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:20 编辑

The guy who quit his job with a melodramatic act at the cafeteria
一男的通过在自助餐餐厅的夸张表演辞职
a97158_g107_4-quit-act.jpg
Maybe no one cared or even met the guy, but this is a hell of a cool way to quit.
可能没人在意此人或见过此人,但是这确实是一个很酷的辞职的方法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:27 编辑

The programmer who resigned with a Super Mario Resignation Game he developed for the occasion
一名程序员在辞职的时候做了一个Super Mario辞职版游戏
a97158_g107_5-mario-game.jpg
If you have ever sweated and worried over writing and handing in a resignation letter, then the latest 'Super Mario resignation game' created by a games dev over at 2K Games is sure to inspire and entertain in equal measure. The Australia-based games dev didn't want to do the boring old 'writing a meaningless letter' thing to tell his boss and colleagues he was throwing in the towel to try his luck in the world of independent game development. Instead, Jarrad Woods' announced his resignation in style, with a slightly reworked version of Super Mario Bros mashed up with his own title Polychromatic Funk Monkey.You can play Wood's resignation game yourself, directing Mario over those familiar blocks to the end of the level where a flashing "I QUIT" sign pops up.
这名澳大利亚的程序员在辞职的时候不想写那种无趣的辞职信,他写了个游戏让他的老板和同事知道,他要投身到自由的世界中去碰碰运气。你可以玩这个游戏,然后指示Mario到达指示着“我辞职了”的level去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:31 编辑

The designer who left a note on his computer at the office
一名设计师在电脑上留言辞职
a97158_g107_6-desktop.jpg
Apparently this is a real resignation from a designer who left this note on his desktop. According to somebody who allegedly knew what was going on, he believed he was in a temp-to-hire position, and after three months of extra hours and butt-kissing, turns out it's just a temp position. He was a good worker too. I'd have recommended him. Too bad he burned his bridges.
很显然这是一封真的留在电脑桌面上的来自设计师的辞职信。相信有人知道到底发生了什么事情。他在辛勤工作之后发现自己还是个临时职位。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:33 编辑

The CEO who resigned on Twitter in Haiku
CEO通过围脖辞职
a97158_g107_7-twitter.jpg
When you're on your way out of a job, there's a lot of fun ways to exit. This guy decided to tweet out a haiku. That's exactly what Sun Microsystems CEO Jonathan Schwartz did tonight. Here's his tweet : Today's my last day at Sun. I'll miss it. Seems only fitting to end on a #haiku. Financial crisis/Stalled too many customers/CEO no more

Schwartz had been serving as Sun's CEO since 2006; prior to that he was the company's COO. It has been known that he would resign for several days now following Sun's sale to Oracle, which the EU just approved. Schwartz has always enjoyed this type of public discourse, as he continued to blog in a time when very few CEOs would dare do such a thing. His latest post was on January 27, describing what he'd be doing next.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 批一啊pia 于 2010-8-12 15:36 编辑

The guy who sent a resignation video – of himself naked
一名男子发送了一卷辞职录像带——他是裸着的
a97158_g107_8-naked.jpg
The guy who made this video wins the award for weirdest way to quit, with a video that combines Star Wars, a desire to have sex with everyone, and himself naked.
这名男子制作了这卷赢得最怪辞职方式的录像带,其中结合了星球大战,以及他想和所有人OOXX的渴望,他是裸着的!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 17:47 , Processed in 0.051691 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.