QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5982|回复: 14

更多有关菲律宾人质事件的网友留言,华尔街日报

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-28 10:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

原文标题: In Hong Kong, Tributes and Backlash Follow Hostage Deaths

中文标题: 人质死后香港的哀悼和强烈反应

原文地址: http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2010/08/26/in-hong-kong-tributes-and-backlash-follow-hostage-deaths/

内容不翻译了,跟大家在中文媒体上看到的差不多。这里只翻译了网友留言。

4:18 pm August 26, 2010
Tony wrote:

The PNP ’s incompetence in this tragedy is painfully clear. But it is only the tip of the iceberg of the problems of the Philippines government on a whole. Years ago I when on a similar tour and during the tour, I saw with my own eyes at one of the attractions a uniformed police trying to sell his police batch to tourists. And then on the last day of the tour a fellow tourist lost his wallet, the local guide advised the he did not report to the police as it would have been a waste of time doing so !! Then I read in an Newsweek article that the Philippines army that were fighting the rebels in the south were so badly equipt that they used their own personal mobile phones for field communications !!!
With police and the army like these, who need the bad guys/ enemies??
But are the guys on the ground solely to be blamed? I think the government and the leaders are the ones accountable.

执政党 (Nacionalista Party) 在这一悲剧中显示的无能清楚得让人痛苦。但它仅仅是整个菲律宾政府问题的冰山一角。几年前,我去过类似的旅游,在某个景点,我亲眼看到一名穿制服的警察在向游客兜售其警察肩章。然后在旅游的最后一天,某个家伙丢了钱包,当地向导建议他不要向警方报案,因为这只会浪费时间!然后,我在一新闻周刊的文章上看到,在南部跟叛军战斗的菲律宾军队的配备如此之差,以至于他们必须用自己的手机来互相联络!

有了这样的警察和军队,谁需要敌人/ 坏人??

但是,错的是现场那些警察吗?我认为政府和领导人应该负主要责任。

5:47 pm August 26, 2010
mike wrote:

If the filipinos are so badly equipped and poorly trained, that’s a reflection of their third world, failed state status. My question is….why do so many affluent HK and Chinese want to visit this place to begin with? Is it like visiting a zoo? The best way to send a clear message to the filipinos is to boycott the place. By the way, I am absolutely sure the outcome would be far different if it was a bus load of Americans being held.

菲律宾人是如此装备差劲和训练不足,反映出他们作为第三世界国家的失败地位。我的问题是...为什么这么多富裕的香港人和中国人要去参观这个地方?难道是参观动物园吗?最好的方法发出一个明确的信息,抵制菲律宾。顺便说一下,我绝对相信如果这辆巴士上头装着美国人的话,结果会完全不同。

5:53 pm August 26, 2010
david wrote:

Its a great tragedy.Instead police force they should play brain games with the hijacker…

这是个大悲剧。 警察应该跟绑匪斗智...

5:59 pm August 26, 2010
bimboy wrote:

Man’s imperfections, Satan and his demons plus other factors caused the hostage crisis. You could blame the Philippine Government. But, haven’t you know that we’re living in this critical times? Why is their so much suffering and pain? This is Satan’s design, my dear folks. According to the Bible’s book of Revelations Chapter 12 verse 9, Satan, who misleads the entire inhabited earth is thrown on our planet earth together with spirit creatures called Demons. Please read. Thank you.

人类的缺陷,撒旦和他的恶魔以及其他因素造成了人质危机。你可以指责菲律宾政府。但是,你知不知道我们生活在关键时期?为什么有这么多的苦难和痛苦?这是撒旦的计划,我亲爱的乡亲。根据圣经启示录第12章9节,撒旦误导了整个地球,他将和恶魔一起被从地球上扔出。请仔细阅读。谢谢。

6:22 pm August 26, 2010
Wombadan wrote:

“Tributes”, right. They were a bunch of working class Hongkies on a cheap tour not soldiers returning in bodybags from Afghanistan. Lets get some perspective here.

“(向死难者)致敬?”,好吧。他们是一群香港上班族去参加一个廉价的旅游,而不是从阿富汗装在尸体袋中运回来的士兵。有点观点好不好。

7:11 pm August 26, 2010
1234 wrote:

Canadian passport holder? not canadian citizens? seems canada is disowning some of the victims here sad….

加拿大护照持有者? 不是加拿大公民? 似乎加拿大不承认部分受害者,可怜。。。

8:01 pm August 26, 2010
mike wrote:

“A bunch of working class Hongkies on a cheap tour not soldiers returning in bodybags from Afghanistan…”
Typical Americans who think what they do, and their own lives, are worth far more than others. Perspectives? The perspectives of American soldiers who voluntarily joined the US armed force of any branch, and are now called on to fight an American war against those who attacked NYC. And by the way, they are paid very very well, thank you, and their families are well cared for if the unthinkable happens. Why are these soldiers more “heroic” to the rest of the world? They should be respected for doing their job well….but why would one honor them more than innocent victims slaughtered due to the gross incompetence of a pathetic thrid world government? Racism do come in many form. Get your perspectives right, bud.

"一群香港上班族去参加一个廉价的旅游,而不是从阿富汗装在尸体袋中运回来的士兵..."

典型的美国人! 总认为他们做的事情和他们的生命远远比别人的有价值。观点?自愿参军的美国士兵的观点,就是在跟袭击纽约市的敌人进行美国的战争。顺便说一下,他们的工资非常非常高,谢谢你,如果发生了什么不可想象的事情,他们的家人也会被照顾得很好。为什么这些士兵比世界上其他人更“英雄”?他们应该得到尊重因为他们的工作做得很好...但为什么对他们的尊敬要多于那些因为一个可怜的第三世界国家政府的严重不称职而死亡的无辜受害者?种族主义出现在许多形式中。摆正你的观点,年轻人。

8:03 pm August 26, 2010
22 wrote:

One more reason to hate philiphines

又多了一个恨菲律宾的原因。

10:41 pm August 26, 2010
More anon wrote:

Obviously, this event has struck a huge nerve, in China and the Philippines. If China played its cards right, it would offer help to the Phils. to develop its law enforcement, economy, etc, thereby heading off something like this happening again while enhancing its influence in the Phils. and by extension elsewhere in Asia. But often the Chinese govt shies away from just such responsibility.

显然,这一事件触动了中国和菲律宾的巨大的神经。如果中国牌打得好,它应该向菲律宾提供帮助,发展其执法,经济等,从而阻击同样的事情再次发生,同时增强其在菲律宾的影响力,和扩张到亚洲其他地区。但在通常情况中中国政府不愿意承担责任。

11:37 pm August 26, 2010
lmao wrote:

“Many online commenters have also raised questions about whether the outcome would have been the same had the tourists been Americans”
Bunch of stupid superstitious Cantonese.

“许多网上评论者也提出了如果那些人质是美国人最后结果又会怎样的问题”
一群愚蠢的迷信的广东人。

11:52 pm August 26, 2010
Imao hater wrote:

Imao,
don’t understand your reasoning here? How does superstitious Cantonese relate to your comment above? Learn some English before you write on such blogs , otherwise you’re such a disgrace. You heartless fool.

Imao,不明白你什么道理?迷信的广东人与你的评论有什么关系?写东西前先学学英语,否则你真是个耻辱。你个冷血的笨蛋。

12:12 am August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:

“Obviously, this event has struck a huge nerve, in China and the Philippines. If China played its cards right, it would offer help to the Phils. to develop its law enforcement, economy, etc, thereby heading off something like this happening again while enhancing its influence in the Phils. and by extension elsewhere in Asia. But often the Chinese govt shies away from just such responsibility.”
Mainland China is NOT in a position to help anyone in terms of law enforcement.
Hong Kong may be able to help.

"显然,这一事件触动了中国和菲律宾的巨大的神经。如果中国牌打得好,它应该向菲律宾提供帮助,发展其执法,经济等,从而阻击同样的事情再次发生,同时增强其在菲律宾的影响力,和扩张到亚洲其他地区。但在通常情况中中国政府不愿意承担责任。"

中国大陆不能帮助别人执法。
香港也许能帮忙。

12:12 am August 27, 2010
aeroman, PA wrote:

Indeed they are not “soldiers returning in body-bags from Afghanistan…”, you are right about that, they didn’t invade another country like we do.

确实他们不是"从阿富汗被装在尸体袋中被运回来的士兵。。。" 你说的对。他们没有象我们那样侵略其他国家。

12:25 am August 27, 2010
mike wrote:

“Mainland China is NOT in a position to help anyone in terms of law enforcement. “….
Oh here we go again…anytime there’s something remotely about China, these Tibet freaks-China bashers come crawling out like bedbugs…

"中国大陆不能帮助别人执法。"
又来了。。。每次有些什么跟中国有关的事情,这些西藏变态和攻击中国者象臭虫一样爬了出来。

1:36 am August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:

I understand the anger. I am angry myself. The ineptitude of the police in the Philippines is beyond belief.
However, like other posters have pointed out, I too question how the Chinese police forces would have performed. They are not the sharpest knives in the drawer either. The Chinese government cannot even get safe milk for its babies to drink.

我能理解他们的愤怒,我自己也很愤怒。菲律宾警方的无能让人难以置信。
但是,如其他留言者指出的,我也怀疑中国警方会怎么表现。他们也不是抽屉中最锋利的刀。中国政府连给婴儿提供安全的牛奶都做不到。

1:51 am August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:

let’s step back a little here.
The Chinese and the Chinese govt are really “saddened” by the deaths of their own people.
I find it ironic - as the chinese value for human life is next to null considering their past records on human rights. They shot their own people in Tiananmen Square, and who knows how many people have died unnecessarily during their earthquakes, oil spills, floods, etc. I doubt the government really cares. Off course, it’s not what you see on the news. They still control the media, you know.
This sounds more like posturing. beating their chests, because they can.
Believe me, I grew up in Asia Pac. I know the way they think.
And the Philipiines? They were inept. No doubt. But, it is a third-world developing country wherein the police volunteer on their own and accept next to nothing paychecks. What do you expect?

让我们退后一步想想。

中国人和中国政府对本国人民的死亡感到“悲伤”。我觉得讽刺 - 根据过去的人权记录,中国人根本不考虑生命的价值。他们在天安门广场枪杀自己的人民,谁知道有多少人在地震期间不必要地死去,石油泄漏,洪水,等等。我怀疑政府是否真的在乎。当然,你在新闻中看不到。他们还控制媒体,你知道的。

这听起来更像做个姿态。拍拍胸膛,因为他们可以。相信我,我生长在亚太地区。我知道他们的想法。

那菲律宾人呢?毫无疑问他们是笨拙。但是,它是一个第三世界发展中国家,他们的警察是志愿者,几乎没有任何薪水。你能指望什么?

1:57 am August 27, 2010
Connie wrote:

There is only one factor that caused everything and that’s poverty in the lives of the Filipinos…the graft and corruption even in the jurisdiction of justice and law; the insufficient knowledge and training of law enforcement agencies; the manic desire of journalists to get the story first that lead to the failure of negotiation; and even the uneducated decision of the common people who came in droves just to gawk at the crime scene with complete disregard for safety and outward disrespect for human dignity are signs that the Philippine government is losing the battle against poverty.
The world should not look down upon the Philippines. Had this unfortunate incident happened here in Canada or in the United States there would be no repercussions on the lives of citizens of these countries. It would be treated as an act of a deranged man who lost his mind through a series of troubling events in his life. The hostages will be seen as people who were, unfortunately, at the wrong place at the wrong time. It wouldn’t be a matter of race or intelligence.
The Filipino and Chinese people have intermingled for hundreds of years, not only in business but also in their personal lives. As a Canadian citizen with Filipino and Chinese lineage, I would like to appeal to the media to promote healing and forgiveness instead of fanning the flames that is severing the ties between these two countries.

只有一个因素造成了这一切,那就是菲律宾人的贫穷。。。贪污和腐败甚至存在司法和法律领域。。执法部门的知识贫瘠和缺乏培训,记者抢先得到新闻的疯狂,导致谈判失败。老百姓甚至成群结队来到劫持现场围观,完全无视安全和他人的尊严,这表明了菲政府消除贫困的斗争的失败。

世界不应该看不起菲律宾。如果这一不幸事件发生在加拿大或美国这里,将对这些国家的公民的生活没有任何影响。这将被视为是一个危险的人在一连串的不顺之后发疯了。不幸的是,人质将被看作是在错误的时间到了错误的地点。这不会成为是一个种族或智商的问题。

菲律宾和中国人民几百年的历史中互相来往,不仅是在做生意,而且在他们的个人生活。作为一个具有中国和菲律宾血统的加拿大公民,我想呼吁媒体促进愈合和宽恕,而不是煽风点火来切断这两个国家之间的关系。

2:00 am August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:

The are many reasons to be furious at this tragedy
1) the philippines police force, many times, anger the gunman during the negotiation. Professionals from all over the world has bashed the philipines police force for not being able to calm down the gunman, instead, pushed him to start the first shot
2) Aquino III was smiling at the press 3 hours after tragedy occured
3) philipino students & police were taking pictures the hijacked bus as souvenir photos; smiling and posing a victory sign

为这个悲剧感到愤怒的许多理由:
1)菲律宾警方多次在谈判时激怒枪手。世界各地的专业人士已经批评菲律宾警方不仅未能平息枪手的情绪,而促使他开了第一枪。
2)在的悲剧发生后3小时的记者会上,总统阿基诺三世在微笑。
3)菲律宾学生和警察在被劫持的公共汽车微笑和打着胜利的手势拍照留念。

5:09 am August 27, 2010
John Chan wrote:

With regards to the Jackie Chan tweets, it’s understandable for some Hong Kong people to be upset under the circumstances, but some people are just using this as an excuse to get their hate on. Jackie Chan is saying the right things. It’s a shame this came from an actor instead of a political leader. If people can’t see through the anger that he is right, then I am ashamed these people are Chinese.
Yes Fillipino cops and government is incompetent. We didn’t need this incident to know that.
Venting anger at the country of Phillipines is not going to improve the safety of Chinese tourists there, or bring dead people back. The people of the Phillipines are already ashamed of their police and government, what else can you ask for?
Let’s hope police around the world and in China use this opportunity to absorb this lesson so similar failures would be less likely in the future. Because it will happen again.

关于成龙TWEETER上的言论,这种情况下港人不高兴是可以理解的,但是一些人以此为仇恨的借口。成龙说的对,惭愧的是这些话该由一个政治人物而不是一个演员说出来。如果人们不能看破怒火,则我会以身为中国人而羞愧。

是的,菲律宾警察和政府无能。我们不需要通过这样的暴力事件来知道这点。

冲菲律宾发泄怒气无助于中国游客的安全,也无法起死回生。菲律宾人已经为他们的警察和政府感到羞耻了,我们还能干什么?

让我们希望全世界的警察和中国通过这个机会吸取教训,这样类似的失败就不会再发生。

5:38 am August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:

this story has gotten big play in china because the CCP sees it as a rallying point, a way to draw the citizenry around the govt and party as the people’s champion, and protector.

这件事在中国闹得很大,因为共产党觉得这是个集合点,让人们团结在政府和党的周围,政府和党当作人们的拥护者和保卫者。

6:06 am August 27, 2010
mike wrote:

Actually, and given the monumental tasks like fighting disasters (huge earthquakes, floods etc), I think the Chinese rapid response is pretty good. Look at how the US relief work went during Katrina, and how the Chinese responded in the earthquake in Sichuan in 2008 and the difference is obvious. And the US is a first world, developed country, no less.
I personally dont hold any animosity toward the filipino people…they are part of a failed, poor state, and there’s nothing one can do about that. I hope that CHN and HK people are smart enough to avoid visiting these places in the future. I was planning on going to Manila for 4 nights on the way to Sidney, Australia this fall, but I cancelled that excursion already. Manila is hot, dirty and now, dangerous with an inept police force.

实际上,在极大的任务比如救灾(大地震,洪水等)方面,我认为中国的快速反应还是很不错的。看看美国在新奥尔良台风灾害的表现,和中国在2008年四川地震后的反应,差距很明显。而且美国还是第一世界,发展国家。

个人对菲律宾人民没有任何仇恨,他们是一个失败的贫穷的国家的一部分,而他们无能为力。我希望中国人和香港人够聪明,以后不再去菲律宾这个地方。我原本计划9月份返回悉尼途中在马尼拉停留4个晚上的,但我取消了。马尼拉又热又脏,现在加上危险,全因无能的警察。

9:04 am August 27, 2010
JC from HKG wrote:

tears from all , drew, each and every moment, the TV seanced the incident, aftermath, yet to be pacified….. Heart sank , numbness overtook, and overtaking … This will last for a long time, for all HKG residents .. indeed.
Allow me to share .. the below
1. emotion status of the gunman, the bomb-fuse : this was not taken into consideration .. The brother arresting scene sparked off, and lit the tragic first, then following shots; claiming lives, casualties
2. safeguarding the unlikely, numerous times, the gunman was exposed, snipers could disabled him, altho he then, showed most stable sane, senses … status..
3. tactic distraction .. much could be done, eg, making noises on rooftop of coach, distracting gunman’;s attention, and simutaneously sniper-shot… It does not at all, to take a genius to draft sensible options … but..
This could continue for ever … Too many neglegences, too much uncaring llet-be attitude, etc.. etc.
Mocking over who did what wrong, finger-pointing will never at all brings the victims back… Nursing the wounds, uplifting the spirits of the nightmaring victims , and seam-burstingly remedizing what could be done, for similar future incidetns, from all angles… PAYS OFF, TO EXTEND; the innocent, 8 lives, sacraficed .. Prayers,

为所谓死难者流泪。。。每个时刻,电视播放经过,后果,需要安慰。。。心沉,变得麻木,突然来临。这将持续一段时间,对香港人而言,真的。
让我分享以下几点:
1) 枪手的情绪变化是导火索,警方没有考虑到。枪手弟弟被捕的画面就是火花,点燃悲剧,然后枪声响起,生命逝去,遇难者。
2) 好几次枪手曝露,狙击手完全可以击毙他。尽管他当时的情绪稳定,常识,状态。
3) 战术干扰。。。可以有很多方式,比如在巴士上头弄出声音,转移枪手的注意力,同时狙击手开枪。一个天才可以拟定合理的方案...但..
这可能永远持续下去的... 太多失职,太多的对生命漠不关心的态度等。等等
嘲弄对方犯错,互相指责也无法让受害者活过来...呵护伤口,照顾受害者的精神.....

(译者: 这老兄语无伦次,不知所云,我不翻了)

10:11 am August 27, 2010
No Anonymous wrote:

Bloggers be advised - “Anonymous” is a anti chinese a-hole that writes in many blogs in WSJ. He hijacks the blogs and he has no balls. He is rumour monger, make up fake stories and trys to make inflammatory comments to stir hatred against Chinese. Just be aware & not to fall this BS traps.

大家请注意 - “无名氏(Anonymous)" 是一个反中国的SB,他在华尔街日报的许多博客留言。他劫持博客,又没胆子。他是谣言贩子,编造虚假的故事,写煽动性的评论,来煽动对中国的仇恨。大家小心不要上这个人的当。

11:25 am August 27, 2010
Camie Leung wrote:

Only in the Philippines, the dead murderer in the bus hijack killings, are shown in his coffin wrapped in full honours in the Philippine National Police uniform and the Philippine National Flag!
Wasn’t he sacked by the Philippine authorities, and how come he can still be considered as a part of the honourable Philippine Police “heroes”.
If a dead murderer is allowed to to be honoured with the National Flag of a country, it speaks volumes about Philippines’ values as a country.
This is adding insults to the victims of this massacre of Hong Kong tourists.
We must not deal with people with these kind of distorted values at the national level!

只有在菲律宾,劫持巴士杀人的凶手,棺材可以覆盖着菲律宾国家警察制服和菲律宾国旗!
他不是由菲律宾当局解职了吗? 怎么他仍然可以作为光荣的菲律宾警方"英雄"的一员?
如果给予一个死去的谋杀犯国旗的荣耀,那么它体现了菲律宾这个国家的价值观。
这是附加给大屠杀香港游客受害者的侮辱。
在国家层次,我们不能跟这些具有扭曲的价值观的人打交道!

12:54 pm August 27, 2010
Wombadan wrote:

Oh the outrage of superior Chinese nationals being gunned down by a Philippino. If they’d have been shot by American, or another Chinese, that would’ve been OK. But a Philippino? Those mixed blood low end Asians with CathoVoodoo? Man thats going to take a lot of Hell Money to burn outside Wanchai’s nightclubs to pacify the dead spirits. Yes, those same Hong Kong nightclubs that entrap Filipina girls and sell them into the sex trade. Yes, the same Hong Kongnese whose housewifes regularly attend court for abusingt their Filipina maids. One was jailed last year for pressing a hot iron on her maids face. Yes, the shame of being murdered by such an inferior race of people. It’s shocking.

哦,一个菲律宾人枪杀了中国人,高等的中国国民愤怒了。如果杀人者是美国人或中国人,那就没问题了。但一个菲律宾人?这些低等的与魔鬼混血的亚洲人?天啊,得要花很多钱在湾仔的夜总会才能安抚死者的灵魂。是的,同样是这些香港夜总会坑害菲律宾女孩和出售她们进入色情行业。是的,同样的香港主妇因为虐待菲佣经常出庭。其中一名被判入狱对她的侍女迫切热铁去年的脸。是的,被下等人谋杀的耻辱。令人震惊。

2:03 pm August 27, 2010
Martin de Mars wrote:

In a statement e-mailed to media outfits, the Chinese embassy here noted the apparent honor accorded to Mendoza with this act.
“Television reports showed that that Rolando Mendoza, the cold-blooded hostage-taker, was laid in his house in a coffin draped in the Philippine national flag. The Chinese embassy in the Philippines condemns the brutality of the criminal and expresses its strong indignation over this irritating act,”
Are those Filipino actually insane? Or this is just a private action by the murder’s family? If the act is official, Chinese should take this as the state of Philippines is taking this killing.as an admirable event for their citizen and is encouraging copy-cats.

在一份发送给媒体的电子邮件声明中,中国大使馆指出显然给予门多萨荣誉的行为。
"电视报道显示,冷血劫持人质者门多萨躺在他家中的棺材里,上头覆盖着菲律宾国旗。中国驻菲律宾使馆谴责该刑事犯的残暴,并对此行为表示强烈愤慨"
菲律宾人疯了吗?还是这只是凶手家庭的私人行动?如果是官方行为,中国人应认为,菲律宾作为一个国家,把杀人当作国民的榜样,并鼓励大家都这么做。

2:18 pm August 27, 2010
Canadian wrote:

There are sick posters here. I am not going to state the obvious. These China and Chinese haters will continue to hate regardless because they live to hate even in very black and white situation. As you continue to hate China, China marches on and develops and one day be the most important country on Earth and you haters can go on hating because that is what you can only do as the world turns …and as you continue to hate the Chinese, they will get richer and better educated. They will bring fresh perspectives to the world and you the haters can wallow in your sty as the world turns. Get a life, hating can only causes pain to yourself … It does nothing to China and the Chinese because they have been there and have done it all for 5000 years through the ups and downs and up again.

这里有些神经病留言,我不想指出来是哪个。无论如何,这些仇恨中国和仇恨中国人的人将继续仇恨,因为他们生活在仇视中,即使事情黑白分明。继续仇恨中国吧,中国将前进和发展,总有一天成为地球上最重要的国家,而你们这些仇恨者继续恨吧,因为世界改变了,而你们只会这么做。。。你恨中国的同时,中国人将更富有和受到更好的教育。他们将给世界带来新的视角,而你们这些仇恨的人只能在你的针眼打滚,而世界在变化。别那么无聊,仇恨只能给自己造成痛苦...对中国和中国人你们无能为力,因为他们一直在那里,起起伏伏,5000年他们都过来了。

2:53 pm August 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
They should mourn the murder with a national bury.

他们应该给杀手举行国葬。

5:54 pm August 27, 2010
mike wrote:
Like I said, I hope fellow CHN people in HK and the mainland will take heed and boycott the philipines. I dont know why anyone would want to use their money visiting a zoo so far away. There are plenty of great places to visit in SE asia that has better everything, and in China itself. And if you really want to travel, go somewhere nice like Australia or Canada…why the smelly, dirty place like Manila? I hope the spirit of those innocent dead find peace.
CHN should use this occasion to take back the islands in the South Sea still occupied by the inept RP forces. Now that the RP has shown how incompetent it is, ejecting their “military” would be a matter of minites.

就像我刚才说的,我希望香港和大陆同胞人民采取行动抵制菲律宾。我不知道为什么会有人会花钱跑大老远参观动物园。在东南亚和中国境内有很多好地方可以去,什么都比菲律宾好。如果你真的想要去旅行,去个好地方,例如澳洲或加拿大...为什么去一个象马尼拉那样的臭烘烘脏兮兮的地方?我希望这些无辜的死者安息。

中国应该利用这个机会夺回在南部仍然被不称职的菲律宾军队占领的海岛。现在,菲律宾军队表明了它是多么的无能,赶走他们的“军队”将是小菜一碟。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-28 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
后边几条留言就变成互相攻击了,省略不翻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
编译辛苦了。到底不是自己遭遇这事,有些人的反应令人好笑。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
为什么要一棒子打死第三世界国家?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 11:42 | 显示全部楼层
留言基本无客观性~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
看来哪都一样,论坛,留言,博客都变成口水战场。不过有些人明显是香港人或者华人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 18:13 | 显示全部楼层
我想看看菲律宾人怎么看这件事。

我敢肯定菲律宾人感到难过和歉意。他们谴责罪犯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 20:34 | 显示全部楼层
为什么人质事件都可以联想到奶粉?难道美国没有鸡蛋?还是那些鸡蛋都是中国的母鸡生的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
楼主翻译辛苦了~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
哎, 乱民多。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-29 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
感觉应该有部分留言是华人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-29 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
全世界的愤青都是一样的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-29 01:17 | 显示全部楼层
明显有藏独轮子或者民X加入了战团
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-31 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
说一千道一万,为什么有一个重点你不说.菲律宾这个国家体制本身,就是完全以,你们美国所谓的民主,政治体制,翻版出来的....不知这是什么原因.你为什么不说.会发生这种事...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-1 07:24 | 显示全部楼层
感觉应该有部分留言是华人。
gar 发表于 2010-8-29 00:15

--哪些留言扯上中国的、和反对扯上中国的应该都是...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 17:16 , Processed in 0.043711 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.